It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[2012] The New Age Has Arrived. *A Full Delineation of The Things to Come*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
The new age (Aquarius) doesn't begin until 2658AD, we are still in the age of Pisces for a little while longer.

I don't think this has anything to do with the ages of Aquarius or Pisces...

link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

Geez guy, give it up already. Nothing has happened. And if anyone feels anything then it is placebo. No more, no less.

I am interested to see if there will be " I guess the mayans were WRONG and nothing has happened" thread. I am guessing no. Instead there will be tons of "It has happened, how to spot the signs" crap fests like this one, were we see how something DID happen and we can continue to believe in a better world.

Instead, why don´t we accept that 2012 was never, is not and never will have been important whatsoever.

Don´t wait for special dates to be a better man. Just do it.

Nike.

link   
this is going much better than yesterday.

....take 'er down, boys.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Wow, the amount of people that are just maliciously attacking, and bashing the 2012 posts are just ridiculous.
Keep it classy ATS. If nothing else, put your big boy pants on and quit jumping on threads like these and bashing the OP.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

edit on 21-12-2012 by TheProphetMark because: Delete

This may be your best post ever.

I could preceptive that in many ways but I'm going to make the positive assumption instead and believe you are not being as arrogant as I think you are.
edit on 21-12-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gotti408

No offense but I believe this post doesn't exactly hold a place on this site. Of course this site is about conspiracies but if we pull them off on the level of this guy, we could just say every drink of water we have, we transgress one step closer to becoming a god. That's called paranoia.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
It's sad that such a wonderful message falls mostly on deaf ears, but such is the nature of humankind I guess. Just wanted to chime in and manifest my appreciation for taking the time to post this regardless of all the negativity that would come as a response. I have personally been experiencing this acceleration in spiritual evolution for several months now, it's weird in some ways but clearly noticeable. Just wondering if things will start happening even faster from now on.

EDIT: Since a few days ago I've felt my spleen chakra awakening, which is something that I've never felt before. Not sure what that means, or if it means anything, but thought it was worth mentioning.
edit on 21/12/2012 by Deny777 because: New info

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gotti408
Wow, the amount of people that are just maliciously attacking, and bashing the 2012 posts are just ridiculous.
Keep it classy ATS. If nothing else, put your big boy pants on and quit jumping on threads like these and bashing the OP.

I believe that if people make prediction based threads then they're fair game when these predictions fail to materialise.
I think they're even more game when they try to move the goalposts after the non-event.

link   

Originally posted by Deny777
It's sad that such a wonderful message falls mostly on deaf ears, but such is the nature of humankind I guess. Just wanted to chime in and manifest my appreciation for taking the time to post this regardless of all the negativity that would come as a response. I have personally been experiencing this acceleration in spiritual evolution for several months now, it's weird in some ways but clearly noticeable. Just wondering if things will start happening even faster from now on.

Can you admit it just might all be in your head? Is that just as valid a possibility and nothing more?

link   
reply to post by xFiDgetx

Show me ONE official mayan source that was involved in the whole 2012 crap fest. You won´t find any. The only official mayan statements that I heard, were along the lines of "we don´t know what the F everybody is going on about".

Western idiots spoke for the maya. They never had anything to do with it.

The whole thing is so weird...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
yes I feel the light embracing my DNA, the crystallization structure of bio mechanics, purifying my peripheral soul.
it have taken me to the 6th dimension of Vangü, the light is blinding, the light is everywhere.
The message is created by thoughts alone, my body is nothing more then pure light.

a ascended being of light.. I hope you all made it

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Deny777

Hmm, I honestly am interested in how you think you feel this acceleration. Could you maybe give a practical example of what you feel?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gotti408

What do you expect. Weve had to deal with THOUSANDS of 2012 predictions at ats over the years. Now its a complete 180 in the thinking .

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Gotti408

As discussed on the other dec 21 2012 thread New Age Theosophy is Luciferian/Satanic. This has been proven by Helena Blavatsky's writings in several books where she is open concerning who Theosophy worships. In her book The Secret Doctrine she writes.

"Lucifer represents.. Life.. Thought.. Progress.. Civilization.. Liberty.. Independence.. Lucifer is the Logos.. the Serpent, the Savior." pages 171, 225, 255 (Volume II)

"It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God." pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 533, (VI)

"The Celestial Virgin which thus becomes the Mother of Gods and Devils at one and the same time; for she is the ever-loving beneficent Deity...but in antiquity and reality Lucifer or Luciferius is the name. Lucifer is divine and terrestrial Light, 'the Holy Ghost' and 'Satan' at one and the same time." page 539

and if you go to Lucis Trust.org there is an article titled "The Esoteric Meaning of Lucifer" which states

"There are comments on the World Wide Web claiming that the Lucis Trust was once called the Lucifer Trust. Such was never the case. However, for a brief period of two or three years in the early 1920’s, when Alice and Foster Bailey were beginning to publish the books published under her name, they named their fledgling publishing company “Lucifer Publishing Company”. By 1925 the name was changed to Lucis Publishing Company and has remained so ever since.Both “Lucifer” and “Lucis” come from the same word root, lucis being the Latin generative case meaning of light. The Baileys' reasons for choosing the original name are not known to us, but we can only surmise that they, like the great teacher H.P. Blavatsky, for whom they had enormous respect, sought to elicit a deeper understanding of the sacrifice made by Lucifer. Alice and Foster Bailey were serious students and teachers of Theosophy, a spiritual tradition which views Lucifer as one of the solar Angels, those advanced Beings Who Theosophy says descended (thus “the fall”) from Venus to our planet eons ago to bring the principle of mind to what was then animal-man. In the theosophical perspective, the descent of these solar Angels was not a fall into sin or disgrace but rather an act of great sacrifice, as is suggested in the name “Lucifer” which means light-bearer. "

It is false light and part of a deception to get people to channel (possession) demonic fallen angels. Scripture warns of false prophets and messiahs in the last days and I'm not calling the author of this thread one as he or she is probably just misinformed but people need to understand where these "Light Workers" are getting their Light.

2 Corinthians 11:14 "And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light."

dont be fooled by new age teachings they are going to try and use Dec 21 as a selling platform.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
reply to post by xFiDgetx

Show me ONE official mayan source that was involved in the whole 2012 crap fest. You won´t find any. The only official mayan statements that I heard, were along the lines of "we don´t know what the F everybody is going on about".

Western idiots spoke for the maya. They never had anything to do with it.

The whole thing is so weird...

What the crap are you getting on about then? I don't believe I said anything of the sort.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Killuminati2

Now you know why they're trying to sell Christ Consciousness and not a physical Messiah. A parent that disciplines a child is not selling fear but is trying to get the child to listen. This world sells Lawlessness and Godlessness and that's why they teach there is no sin.

2 Timothy 4:3-4

" For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths."

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I like the OP's words. They make sense to me, they resonate with me. I feel hopeful that our world will become a better place, beginning with each individual waking up to the fact it is their responsibility to evolve themselves, and not wait for an outside source to do it for them. Thanks OP, your words are empowering.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by Deny777

Can you admit it just might all be in your head? Is that just as valid a possibility and nothing more?

Yes I can. Can you? Why is it so important to you that everyone else looks at the world through your (severely limited) perception of reality? Give it a rest already. Think and believe whatever you want, and let others think and believe whatever they want. Denying ignorance means your own, not imposing your points of view onto others. You come across as a child desperate for attention who is jealous of other people's ideas and wants to put them down somehow. If you want to feed your ego and be seen as an intelligent person, you're doing it wrong. Not that it's a noble purpose by the way.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala

Originally posted by woogleuk
The new age (Aquarius) doesn't begin until 2658AD, we are still in the age of Pisces for a little while longer.

I don't think this has anything to do with the ages of Aquarius or Pisces...

From the OP title "[2012] The New Age Has Arrived."

My post stands.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Deny777

All I asked was if you could.. Thats all. And yes I can too. When it comes to 2012, who knows. Even today, who knows. I only had problems with people promising salvation to others by following only their advice. Like ewok. And I could be wrong there too. I'll never claim to know everything. And you are right about how I acted recently. The sandy threads got to me at the wrong time of the year ( dec 2012). So Im sorry if I offended you ever.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join