It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[2012] The New Age Has Arrived. *A Full Delineation of The Things to Come*

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Its just sad. So much time & effort wasted on a fantasy which will never happen. You guys should devote it to something based in reality instead & helped the real people who need helping.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by postmeme

NEVER, say never!
You honestly.... don't know enough to say "never" my friend, and please tell me (im serious), do you need help? Im willing to help if you are in need.

Jenn

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

For me, he seems to KNOW more than me on a few levels, yet I think Im close enough in his type of knowing that I totally understand his thoughts as to why he believes the way he does. It comes with a lot of education, educating yourself primarily on the subject/subjects at hand per the op.

There is nothing "new" here, yet for some maybe it is.

It can be viewed a number of ways.

It is entertaining, insightful, crazy, fun, scary, and all the other describing words per view point.

This thread is truly and observably not for everyone and you may find/have found the latter statement indeed includes you. I would bet it does, that is, if I were a betting woman.
edit on 23-12-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

The key as you have already said is to educate yourself.....Not to hang with baited breath on the postings of internet fantasists!

If there's one change I'd really like to see in humanity it would be to to eradicate this apparent need for 'prophets', 'gurus' & 'mentors'.....We should be our own moral compass, guided by our family and friends and not by those who would set themselves on pedestals above us.

edit on 23-12-2012 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Perfectly stated.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

Thank you, with all my love.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Because this has a lot to do with what was relayed in the OP:

Quantum Consciousness

The word "quantum" is used by the scientist, Amit Goswami, so don't jump down my throat. I am only the messenger. It seems that consciousness, or awareness, has many more levels than we anticipated. Ties quite well into the general message that Apocryphon is sending, yes?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Folks, I have revealed the story that many of you have been waiting for.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

Thank you. It's quite an interesting story.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Years ago Murray Gell-Mann termed such claims "quantum flapdoodle". I see it as nothing more than pretending that there is some basis for these claims by usurping scientific words.

New Agers often use terms they do not understand or misrepresent in this fantasy they want to convey that there is a basis for their tales. People claim they create their own reality through their thoughts. Really? They do? They claim to be able to create a timeless body. That is not true. The claimants are aging. They in essence blame victims of violent crimes for their own thoughts. They blame people dying of horrible diseases because of their own thoughts.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Ties quite well into the general message that Apocryphon is sending, yes?

What message? He said, and I quote:

These sensations, or premonitions, are indeed real, and as the tide turned at 11:11 AM GMT this morning a sensation has been detected all over the world that "something" just isn't the same.

Would he (or you) care to quantify that with some actual #'s? Some factual data? Something to prove an actual "sensation" swept across the world and changed things?

If you are going to make such finite statements, you should be prepared to back them up with some degree of factual data. There is no "message." The theory was that "something" amazing would happen. Yet, nothing did. But the OP is claiming something indeed did - that is the premise of this post. Not some general "be positive!" message to the masses.

So either he (or you) should put up some actual factual data backing your claims - or drop it. You were WRONG. He was WRONG. I am all for positive feelings - goodwill and all that. But claiming some quantum level effect has somehow changed the world is misleading, wrong, and needs some facts to drive it, if you are trying to say such a thing has happened.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
reply to post by MamaJ

The key as you have already said is to educate yourself.....Not to hang with baited breath on the postings of internet fantasists!

If there's one change I'd really like to see in humanity it would be to to eradicate this apparent need for 'prophets', 'gurus' & 'mentors'.....We should be our own moral compass, guided by our family and friends and not by those who would set themselves on pedestals above us.

edit on 23-12-2012 by squarehead666 because: s&p

You see someone setting them self above you and I see a teacher, teaching. They're everywhere.

Here is what you may be missing when educating YOUR self.... I don't know because I don't you but it seems to me you have much more soul searching to complete, or maybe your journey doesn't require such.

I have had many teachers throughout the years who have taught me much about myself and others. For me, I have to go to the root of something to completely understand it. The same can be said when I think of "who am I", "what is my purpose", and so on. These deeper thoughts go even deeper as to "where will I go when I die", "where did my son go when he died" where did my boyfriend go when he died". These type of questions when asked even within the mind and not spoken are always answered via MY journey. Maybe you are not like me..... maybe you are.

The only way you and I are even having a conversation on the net is because we are in a "state" of awareness. Awareness is not a "new age" term.... far from it.... it could be called "ancient" age and be more accurate.

A state of being, a state of mind, a state of belief comes from thought.... an awareness of said thought. We do not SEE thoughts unless they are written. The written thought is a Word. Without a thought we would not find our self in this "state".

On a quantum level we can SEE particles interacting, reacting, intertwining with one another and it can be said this is the way we can be viewed as well. On each level of existence IN light there is a "state" of being.

Have you ever studied the DNA and what we "know" about it? I can't tell you just how much you can learn by learning about the nature of the human being from the root of the DNA. I encourage you to go in depth and get to the root of all you would like to know IF you are even concerned with spiritual growth because for me it is indeed a spiritual "state" of being when you get to the root of questions you want answered. The answer is in the "root" Word and can be found if you search for it.

Light, thoughts, and words are the reality in which we see and operate. That is the root of our reality.

When studying the different philosophies throughout or history one can find others who have contemplated and think they have figured out who or what is said to be creators of said light, thoughts, and words. There are many but when you get to the root of cause, it really doesn't matter to me. Hermes and Thoth some say are the same soul. Hermetics is a cool philosophy and if you haven't studied it I encourage you to do so.

I can appreciate this "state" I find myself in and regardless of who created such is not for me to worry with at all. I enjoy the pondering of such and do not "need" a guru to save me. I don't need saved.

Hermes holds the staff and to me he is the Creator of the Word because from what I have studied in regards to what I already knew and the angle in which I see it, He is same soul as Jesus, he holds the life in which we live by the light of the blueprinted staff/dna. It makes sense to me via the journey I am on which is a more spiritual one than some.

This is not something that needs a label. My journey is not a new age journey because the new age philosophy has many states just as an other philosophy such as Christianity.... any religion.. any philosophy (same thing as religion) is nothing but a "state" of awareness when getting to the root.
Your belief sets the stage of mind building, soul building, and when the day is over and you find yourself back in the light in a different "state" of being and or awareness your blueprint/dna is the light you take with you.

Hellenic thinkers such as Plato if living today would be labeled as "new age" by people who cared little about that particular philosophy or have not studied such. Its just an old way for new people to discover who they are by getting deep into thought of the root cause, which some call God.

The Arts depict different philosophies as well. Our culture will never get rid of the light of which allows us to think and in turn feel such a closeness with nature and or creation itself.

The last words of Thomas Edison was "Its beautiful over there".

My reality tells me there is an energy force within us that lives on. This philosophy is not "new". Its been around since man began

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
ATTENTION new agers:

Having given millions of your hard earn't cash to charlatans - con artists..
I feel bad that the money could of been used to go towards a charity instead of these people.
You could all start by spreading the vibe by helping starving children like now
instead of giving it all to charlatans..

Next time instead of giving it to them give it to a cancer charity trust OR help contribute to a
REAL cause, you know one that you can see touch feel ....

P.S

KEEP IT REAL...

DENVER22
edit on 24-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I have nothing against the teacher but this new age movement which I believe will renounce Christ is an abomination! I believe this will be the vehicle which will usher in the new world order and force us to accept the mark of the beast, deny God and create the notion that God is an internal force! I am fine with anyone accepting a belief but once these beliefs are forced onto individuals they become immoral! I realize that roman catholicism has preyed on people for millenia and do not believe in the hierarchy of religion but this should also include all belief systems! Religion in whatever form should be internal not external and God should be external not internal! We are beings not Gods. If you follow the teachings of the new age movement, Blavatsky, Lucis trust, one world religion, one world government this will first lead and then cullminate in the followings of Lucifer.
I am not trying to sway your beliefs but am just sending you a warning to beware! Lucifer is the deciever of men,
The teachings of the new age movement are a path to the beasts so beware where you go, who you pray to and with who you are contemplating with! Enlightenment can be a reward with which the price can be high! I will prey that we all see the light of truth before deception swallows their souls! Sorry to be so mella dramatic but there is
more to the world then eyes can see and this is true of all that we percieve. I fear for those who are not prepared for what they are dealing with and none can be prepared to face Lucifer without first accepting Christ!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

Christ taught a philosophy much like the "new age" movement which is like any other movement. Each individual defines their philosophy per view point.

Jesus did not teach Christianity nor did he teach religion.

And this below.... is just not true. lol Im sorry but I understand Jesus per my view point from what I have learned and this below has nothing to do with any type of "love" your neighbor philosophy. The "devil" is not some teaching of love or compassion for your fellow brother. It would and should be considered the opposite. New World Order has nothing to do with new age although you can find a conspiracy anywhere you look for it as I have done with each subject I have studied.

The teachings of the new age movement are a path to the beasts so beware where you go

Let me give you some advice now.... beware what you believe. Your belief molds your spirit.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

ATTENTION new agers: Having given millions of your hard earn't cash to charlatans - con artists.. I feel bad that the money could of been used to go towards a charity instead of these people.
reply to post by denver22

Seriously? Do you honestly think a "new ager" does this as I have quoted you stating as a fact?

Come on....

Thats about as goofy as the christian giving to the tv charlatan or to their church to build an even bigger church. Look.... whether a new ager or something else.... there are naive people out there and thats the only label they have... naive.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Dear mamy, it would do these followers of peace "new agers; good to part with thier money to
a good cause, lift everyones spirits so to speak ..

P.S i hear a few claiming they are in league with the occult so do me a favour and start quoting to
your side that either you don't follow the occult or you don't agree with that notion and
help them to understand it is not the way of the new ager or think before you quote down
to people who are dissagreeing with this kind of behaviour as you don't make sense..

Or at least do you're jobs properly as so far we have new agers stating kids deserved to die
and that they didnt do nothing for the gene pool.

ohh we also have new agers talking about blood rituals energy vampireism and the likes.
Mama joe maybe you should be doing you're bit to have a word with you're esteemed collegues
and look closer to home rather than ignoring you're duty to spread love peace unity and the likeles.

denver 22

keep it real..peace...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
OP is spot on. The timeline has overlapped. The shift will indeed be gradual, but more rapid than I originally anticipated.

These are good times to be alive.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthem0

Sure, it's a great time to be alive so long as you're not one of, say, the 15 million children who die of starvation each year. Great times indeed!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
What a bunch of crock from OP. Its just meaningless pratter dressed up to look meaningful. The gullible are reading what they want into it.

The only truth is that the more things change, the more they stay the same.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join