posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:37 AM
Thank you all for your reply. That evening was clear with no storms and I asked my gf when she woke me what she saw if anything and she says NOTHING!
I just don’t know if it was a spirit, E.T. or something else. I have had a great number of odd and unexplainable experiences since I was 12 and
I’m not 35 but the past year has been quiet except vivid dreams! The following are my Experiences, A lot I know but I just cant explain them.
1. Woke up and Cross upside down over my bed (around age12), was into heavy metal at the time and owned the Black Bible, not sure why! Another time I
woke with a cross that I were broken with the chain in my bed but the cross still in place upper chest.
2. U.F.O. 1995, traveling north on I-95 in Kittery Maine, traveling with two passengers, passenger in back seat and I both saw a light traveling left
to right heading south slowly and then in a split second it did a 45° shot backwards and was gone. We just looked at each other and said “Did you
3. Angels, (after my father died June 03’) Male and Female Angels showed up at foot of bed and told me “everything is going to be alright”, as
well told me I was going to vista way (Months later moved to Vail AZ and lived with an Aunt who just bought a house on Sterling Vistas Way).
4. U.F.O. 2004, While in AZ, night time and on the phone looking west over the mountains I saw a few lights (Kind of playing tag with each other).
Just then my mother came out for a cigarette and she saw it as well, so we told my Aunt and Uncle to come out. We all watched and then fighter planes
were deployed from Davis Monthan AFB, the whole sky lit up with at least 10-12 of these U.F.O’s and fighters.
5. Shadow person 2005, woke up at night and could not talk, move etc. Black figure in a cloak standing over me with its hand on my chest. I was
paralyzed and could only make a moaning/grunting type noise which woke my gf, she then shook me until this thing disappeared and I was able to
6. Speaking foreign language while asleep, on several occasions my gf says that I speak what sounds like Russian and once which I woke up and heard
part of sounded like some kind of Asian. She tries to record it but every time she clicks record it makes a slight “beep” and I stop talking but
don’t wake up.
7. Slider, Street light Phenomenon. Noticed when I was younger but didn’t pay attention until I was working at 4am and quiet often the same light
would go off when I traveled under it (Didn’t matter what time). Had the T.V. (new), laptop, work truck, my car, gf car, all turn off on me, all
around the same few weeks.
8. Shadow person 2007, woke up again with a black figure standing over me, same as first time.
9. Da-ja-vue many times, first time was when I was a kid and we were at Gettysburg. As well as when you think of someone you haven’t talked to in
years and within hours they call or email.
10. Dream, Alien’s. I had a dream where three invisible/translucent beings (only see a figure outline) visited me and I said something smart ass to
them in which they held me down and one reached over and injected me in the arm with something. Weird thing is when I woke up my arm hurt and felt a
small lump where they injected me, was sore for a week. As well when I told my brother a week later he said him and a close friend from the military
both had a similar dream around or on the same night.
11. Dreams, are they another dimension? Had a dream where I was talking with a friend from college which I hadn’t seen in 2 ½ years and then the
next day I got an email from her.
12. Vivid dream with something to do with Star gate 5150, hence my screen name.
13. Have woken twice with scratches down the back of my thighs. The first time I thought I just had chafing, I’m a landscaper and it happens. I
looked in the mirror and had three well defined scratches down the back of both thighs in the same place. Second time I had a dream that I was fleeing
something and it scratched me and the next morning once again I had scratches.
14. Dreams, been told that it’s odd to dream in color but as long as I can remember my dreams I have! I used to not remember dreams but over the
course of 2011-2012 my dreams have become almost nightly and very vivid like watching TV. Sad but dreaming has become more fun then real life. More
often then not I remember my dreams but never write them down. As well, while working I get what I describe as flash backs of dreams from the night
before or even a year or two ago.
15. Resonating High Energy Ball of light!
Tuesday night, January 18th I fell asleep in my recliner watching TV and I awoke to a high energy ball of light that floated from the left to my right
stopping at the one o’clock position for what seemed like a foot from my face. When I woke, I was paralyzed like when I wake to a shadow person. I
lay there with my eyes open, blinking over and over not believing what I’m seeing and I can’