It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21, 2012 - The End of the World, or not... **ALL MEMBERS Please Read**

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I am thinking the MSM, radio etc will be rubbing it in plenty. All day today on the radio I heard jab after jab. The last one I heard was "So, did to tell your boss off today? It is the last day of the world afterall!" It got old pretty fast

edit on Thu, 20 Dec 2012 20:42:06 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The 2012 saga....

Gave me a wonderful gift and opportunity to blow off some well earned steam with close friends here and @ home.

Bottoms up

edit on 20-12-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I really am glad to see the official statement and agree 100%. I've been worrying that there could be a regular tsunami of rubbing it in.

If anything, I say it's a day for mild celebration and appreciation for what we all have. After all, assuming nothing happens in any form, then it's been an occasion to remind us all of those good things and cherish them all the more.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

I like it!! Thanks. Here is one that already tells you where the 21st has already arrived....and you can follow it at your leisure as the world turns.....

www.timeanddate.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

So true! Hopefully people will be nice and not ridicule.

We ALL have mistaken beliefs at one time or another throughout our entire lifetime and there is nothing wrong - with being "wrong", we hopefully learn from our mistakes otherwise its not a mistake.

I do hope and pray people are not so down the world didn't end. I have hope for humanity and one day we just may ascend, who knows, I surely don't.

Here I offer everyone to a toast... to.... NOT the end of the world!

Peace and love!!! xoxox

Jenn

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Into 2013 with the swiftness of a Ninja! swaaa!!!

I would like to thank ATS, the moderators, the staff, the members and anyone else I'm forgetting for a wonderful year!!!

Here's to many more!!! AboveTopSecret.com!!!!!

SS

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
They SAW VISIONS! Because they were enlightened and the rest of us are scum. Shouldnt some ban hammers come out for those who promised something?

Look, regardless of what happens, we all need to take any prediction with a grain of salt. We are the world's largest discussion group for alternative subjects. If your looking to have some crucifying done, well your at the wrong place.

Everyone is entitled to "a pass", so lets all be tolerant of one another..

I'm reminded of this; "He who is without sin cast the first stone..!"

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I guess staying on topic wouldn't involve scrutinizing another's visions, prophecy, or fear selling tactic/ sensationalism would it? I guess instead of saying I told you so for some posts perhaps I can suggest meds or point in the direction of the next thing nostradomus said in quatrain 4millionX. Putting pressed scrutiny on topics is bad folks we on ATS reward those that make ridiculous claims with an easy way out, I've heard about this day for a long long lonnnnnnnnng time and it is here so I am very very cynical about it.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Brotherman because: HOW WAS BILLY MEIER TREATED

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
well i'm in the UK so until the clock hits 11:12 AM and there is no (place any of your doomsday scenario here)
i wont pop me cork prematurely.
The question is when is the next doomsday date when this one passes? 100 Baktuns?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Originally posted by bknapple32
They SAW VISIONS! Because they were enlightened and the rest of us are scum. Shouldnt some ban hammers come out for those who promised something?

Look, regardless of what happens, we all need to take any prediction with a grain of salt. We are the world's largest discussion group for alternative subjects. If your looking to have some crucifying done, well your at the wrong place.

Everyone is entitled to "a pass", so lets all be tolerant of one another..

I'm reminded of this; "He who is without sin cast the first stone..!"

I wont be, but a lot of us skeptics were called a lot of things for not believing. Lets just hope that its a fun day for all. And no recluses take the day too seriously and do something catastrophic and newsworthy. I dont want my victory cigar and scotch to be ruined by bad news.

link   

i am with you boss..

Happy new year sir..

link   
Knowing nothing would change I still enjoyed the fun of it watching the drama play out on ATS.

I hope this is an eye opener for everyone in some way...this can actually be a new Thanksgiving for some, ....or even a new, New Year's eve, for others

Toast!

edit on 20-12-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree, any day could be the end or life changing in a dramatic way, just never know.

Appreciate what you have today and think of tomorrow in passing but don't hold your breathe as none of us are promised tomorrow. Maybe soooo many people wondered (wondering) that it could be the end so they will treat others better and if an enormous amount of people "changed" for the better it would be a better would to live in, indeed.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Every ATS member should post a comment here, just as a response.

TEOFWAWKI is going to be compiled from either an extraterrestrial impactor, which will be documented on ATS well beforehand, or the collapse of the economy, resulting in slow destruction. The latter is already happening.

We can't put a date on it.

I apologize to any Mayans, but you were WRONG!

Life continues, onwards.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Please keep in mind, that we as Staff will be working overtime during these some odd 48 hours.

I feel for you guys.
You definitely have a job ahead of you.....

Me personally, I'll cruise through there and check out some of the comments but I have no need or desire to post.
Mainly for entertainment purposes only......

Good luck to the MODS....
Hang in there ~~

snarky

link   
Hopefully by now, people have a little more faith in what Zecharia Sitchin was writing.

Even if some believers wanted it to happen, I hope we grow more together, all of us. Our history should not be a countdown timer set by anyone. It is us who make history to last or to die. So we all have to hold together and make a better future.

link   
It's still the 20th where I am at

Check this pic out from this morning

Ridiculous!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
The 2012 saga....

Gave me a wonderful gift and well earned opportunity to blow off some steam with close friends here and @ home.

Bottoms up

I challenge you to a beer drinking contest slayer, you game?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Midnight on 12-21-12, not midnight on 12-20-12. You're a day ahead.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Well said i couldn't agree more although for the believers of the date they still have the whole day. Till the day ends.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join