It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 21, 2012 - The End of the World, or not... **ALL MEMBERS Please Read**

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
As Chicago Cub fans say about their horrible team losing every season? There is always next year! Although, it is probably a good idea to go easy on all the people that took this seriously. Besides, it is all in good fun. I hope people don't get too upset about it not happening. With each new day, there is always a chance at global cataclysm. Sooner or later the doom and gloomers will get the wish!

link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Springer

Too soon Mr. Site Owner.

Mayan Official Countdown

You'll be the first one to get an I told you so, from me...in a kind and gentle way....

Des

link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
No I told you so's from me....but, I do bring this for those still with us, who didn't think they would be.

Celebrate Life my Friends....

Des

Paaatron.....mmmm...

Des, since time is short, I just wanted to say I flirted with your avatar long ago.... you didn't notice...no excuses about dates!

Thy fiery comet take me now.....

edit on 20-12-2012 by Lonewulph because: this edit kind of ruins the moment

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I have a date tomorrow. A wonderful lady, I'm told I should expect good things. I'm pretty pleased with myself, considering how my fortune with such pursuits have gone so far. With that in mind, I'm glad the world continues to turn unabated...maybe I'll have my happily-ever-after before some mysterious future calamity decides to pull the plug on this rock.

One can only hope.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

I'll will my Fairy Avatar to you...

Des

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Lonewulph

I'll will my Fairy Avatar to you...

Des

Ah you remember!

Go away comet,... shoo! shoo!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The only thing 2012 believers who get let down can expect from me is concern for any potential disillusionment and depression on their part. I mean that sincerely. I have had beliefs shattered before. If you need to talk to someone who won't judge or attack you and are feeling alone, sad, or disillusioned, feel free to hit me up. I know I've said this in other threads, but I wanted to reiterate it. It's quite possible no one will feel that bad if nothing happens. But just in case some people do, I feel it's important that we let those people know they're not alone and offer them some kindness and support. After all, this site largely facilitates the existence of such beliefs, whether intentionally or not.

Peace.

link   

Too soon Mr. Site Owner.

Mayan Official Countdown

I'm sure if the world ends in some sort of apocalyptic finale they the Admins will write an apology and retraction the day after.

edit on 20-12-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by cheesy

Cheesy, is that an indigo cat? I wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't been reading our posts and reporting back to her planet that we are a bunch of amazing folk who can laugh and cry together and argue like hell but still respect each other.

You are all my community, so talk to you all later neighbors.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I have a date tomorrow. A wonderful lady, I'm told I should expect good things. I'm pretty pleased with myself, considering how my fortune with such pursuits have gone so far. With that in mind, I'm glad the world continues to turn unabated...maybe I'll have my happily-ever-after before some mysterious future calamity decides to pull the plug on this rock.

One can only hope.

Some people believe the earth would be a better place without humans interfering with the climate, pillaging its resources, drilling holes in her for oil, drinking all the water up, polluting it with plastic, and gmo foods

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I don't expect the world to end.

I expect Tortuguero Monument 6 to come to fruition given that it is the only link to the end of the 13th Bak'tun.

The Gods Return.

Given they could be any type of Alien we may not even be able to physically see them so you will NEVER get to tell me 'I told you so'.

Mwahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I damn well hope so.

I put a lot of effort in posting up that link.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I suggest that the forum mods delete any "I Told You So" threads. I never thought anything was going to happen but, I never claimed to know everything either. To be honest, I trust in Yeshua a.k.a. Jesus Christ and that is it. Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Be Safe!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
is this why the internet is soooo freaking slow today? I for one will be glad when it's all over...

link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by Springer

A bit premature. The solstice does not occur for several more hours.. That being said...it is easy for those to say told you so when they have no clue if anything changed or will change or has changed or is in the process of changing. Perception.

So you have to possess some type of magical thinking or be part of some 'special' group to notice that something has changed? The rational thinkers have no clue? Is that not a back handed comment at rational thinkers?

Let the shifting of the goal posts begin...

IRM :shk:

link   
No one needs an "I told you so" thread. The fact that nothing is happening should be evidence enough.

You will get no ill mannered posts from me.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The Mayans refused Jesus just like in some Bob Dylan song.
No one knows the end time thats why we have so many end time talkers.
We would not care unless someone said something.
Take the man on the street walking along happy in his own world.
He passes the man on the corner who says did you hear about the Mayans.
Instead of listening to him and by the next corner become all worried about
2012 he says the Mayans were stupid savages sacrificing virgins to the
planet Venus that God sent to Earth for the Exodus (Velikovsky).
Yeah thats what its all about, be free you virgins of the Mayas.

edit on 12/20/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I don't expect the world to end.

I expect Tortuguero Monument 6 to come to fruition given that it is the only link to the end of the 13th Bak'tun.

The Gods Return.

Given they could be any type of Alien we may not even be able to physically see them so you will NEVER get to tell me 'I told you so'.

Mwahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

Ahhhh....but, I am partially Ascended as we speak. I can see faint outlines of your Aliens now....they told me thay're just here to party for a couple of days, then going back home. No end of the world...maybe a little litter they leave behind...

So...that I told you so, will be on your doorstep...in a beautiful basket with some chocolates and champagne.....

Des

edit on 20-12-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What Mayan prophecy?

What did I miss?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Unofficial 2012 Doom Party thread....

P. S.

Yes, That's beezzer under the lampshade...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join