It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Swann Investigates the Possible CT Shooting and LIBOR Scandal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ben does a honest investigation into the shooting and possible LIBOR connection in the CT and Aurora shootings. He sticks to facts only so it's refreshing if you ask me.

My personal opinion..............where there's smoke there's fire.
Here's the link to the video, i think it's worth the watch.
Ben Swann

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight
Ben does a honest investigation into the shooting and possible LIBOR connection in the CT and Aurora shootings. He sticks to facts only so it's refreshing if you ask me.

My personal opinion..............where there's smoke there's fire.
Here's the link to the video, i think it's worth the watch.
Ben Swann

There was NO Libor scandal as described above, as there were neither a hearing nor do these two people have anything to do with Libor or affiliates. Please stop spreading this nonsense.

Source

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So the father of neither shooter is scheduled to testify in the Libor scandal, but both of them are in ways involved in fraud and banking. Seems like a stretch, if there is a connection, according to the information presented by Swann, I don't think the fathers are it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

did you even watch the report................if you had, you would know he didn't say that they were set to testify. it is POSSIBLE there is a connection.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

you may very well be right, but i think it's worth keeping an eye on.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Clearly you did not watch the video. Next time, look at the content before attacking the contributor.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Thats the second report ive heard that neither has testimony on LIBOR scheduled before any inquirey.
The Bid Rgging scam used Libor rates however to manipulate bond sales.....??That about it?and this was GEs doing....three men convicted and sentenced....
It would be a stretch at this point to try to connect the events....
There is a sense of timing about these separate tradgedies.....they have happened too regularly, and too conveniently reinforcing with trauma, the agenda of super - goverment.... Our hope is to get the anomalies out there where everyone can see them...Collectively we can be informed....
Certainly the PTB would have no qualms about doing such things to enhance their stranglehold on society.
If 9/11s third tower proves anything, it proves the OS to be a coverup for somebody....Or the mass murder of the children of WACO , and Oklahoma City provides a trauma that the people will not soon forget.....The fact that a woman of the administration could even order the attack shows the total lack of humanity those controllers possess....
Killing children is an everyday occurrance where our far flung armies clash with strawmen terrorists, who are in turn supported by our own CIA.....Endless war enriches the elite and keeps the people distracted from the real enemy.....
If anything, these deaths are a wake up call to just how far the evil controlling cabal could go to complete the anti gun agenda or bring more restrictive policies to an already faded bill of rights.
The varoius ploys and false flags that have now been identified and documented, are too numerous to list.....
(maybe somebody SHOULD list them for all to see and wonder...)
The deaths of tens of thousands of innocent and inwitting citizens is on the hands of our glorious leaders, past and present, yet.....
Its the NEAR FUTURE that looks really FOREBODING......s.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
So the father of neither shooter is scheduled to testify in the Libor scandal, but both of them are in ways involved in fraud and banking. Seems like a stretch, if there is a connection, according to the information presented by Swann, I don't think the fathers are it.
i still can't help but wonder if these men know something about LIBOR they are not suppose to know. i don't know, the whole thing reeks.

join