It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These could be my last words to you all my friends....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
As time counts down to that "time" I realise that I would hate to go without saying how much you have all meant to me over my years here in ATS.

You have been responsible for my sanity and insanity. You have cost me countless sleepless hours and very tired days. I have learned doubt and the true meaning of pigheadedness. With your help I have laughed and cried at the world we live in and your take on it. But most of all, I have felt like a I belonged with you on our searches and our quests.

My brothers and sisters... If tomorrow brings change that affects our ability to continue in this alternate reality, I would like to say thanks and may your own god go with you......

P.S. If I owe you money..hahahahahah

Respects

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Do not fear, brother; greater things await.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
1 AM on December 21st here and nothing much to report

That being said, i am aware that there is still time until the "official" time...

It should be interesting.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

These may be the last words of us all.

Sensible message, mate.

If I were to go, I would just like ATS to know... Life was a bumpy ride, but it was worth living it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

You in middle east? What is your time zone?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
farewell friend, tomorrow we are nail. here ,in mauritius island it's 20-dec-12 19:12. Very little time left.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that they have bill collectors on the other side. It's bill, not hell, there was a screwup in the translation.

Any one of us can die any day, our reality is destroyed at that point. I hope almost all of us are here in a couple of days but know it is possible at least one ATS observer will probably die every day.
edit on 20-12-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

You in middle east? What is your time zone?

Australia.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I was a bit off.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I was a bit off.

Don't worry about it

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
WEll, if it happens, it was nice knowing everyone, but I have a funny feeling we will all be here tomorrow....

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I hope we are.

Don't forget we have 3 days to make sure nothing happen - some say the End is on 21/12/12, other say it's 22/12/12, and other say it's 23/12/12.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
OMG! I can't wait for the date to just come and go so people can stop this! NOTHING is going to happen!!!!!!!!!! You will wake up like any other day and come here and start looking for some other doomsday prophecy to latch onto. We will see page, after page, after page of I CAN'T BELIVE WE'RE STILL HERE!

Believe me, you will still be here and nothing will have changed.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
1 AM on December 21st here and nothing much to report

That being said, i am aware that there is still time until the "official" time...

Yeah, it's Universal Time 11:11 or 11:12 am UT.
Hasn't happened yet.

We'll have to wait still.

- Lee

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
OMG! I can't wait for the date to just come and go so people can stop this! NOTHING is going to happen!!!!!!!!!! You will wake up like any other day and come here and start looking for some other doomsday prophecy to latch onto. We will see page, after page, after page of I CAN'T BELIVE WE'RE STILL HERE!

It doesn't matter.
We'll find something else just as abstract to talk about and focus on with the same intensity.

Hope you can emotionally handle it.

- Lee

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Are you 100% sure of that? The PTB might want to celebrate it by starting WW 3 or a false alien invasion to induce One World government by 2013.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Night Star

Are you 100% sure of that? The PTB might want to celebrate it by starting WW 3 or a false alien invasion to induce One World government by 2013.

I'm 54. I have lived through more doomsday prophecies than you can imgine. LOL, yeah I'm pretty damned sure we'll still be here.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ahhhh. I already see a instance of pushing the time back. The universal 21st on universal time lol. yep nothing gonna happen.

top topics

join