It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/22/12: The Day after Tomorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
As we wake up from our disappointment, that it didn't end, and we're still in this dreadful "world" (arrangement of things); we'll go about our day, as if December 21st was just another doomsday let down. However, the "end of the world" will happen; just not the way we THINK it will; and not on the day we thought it would. 12/21 is just the trigger date. This is HOW the world will end!

Friday 12/21: After hours

Fortunately, people won't feel the effects of it happening, until Monday. Business will go on as usual, during the last shopping weekend, before Christmas; and on Monday, December 24, 2012...at 8:00 a.m., this is what it will look like, on the inside.

And like this, on the outside

People will begin calling and get this:

Which will lead to this:

And then this:

Meanwhile, they will be notified:

And told to go to their specified locations:

While this:

This:

And this happens:

Which will lead to this:

So they can also do this:

And those that were good little sheeple:

Will be transported here:

To live like this:

And get treated like this:

Or maybe like this:

Then, the sheeple will be injected with this:

So they can keep track of the cattle:

Those that were living here:

Will come out of hiding and be shipped here:

And live happily ever after; while the sheeple wait to serve them:

The End

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The last pic is pretty silly, but I agree with your main point; the world will get progressively worse even if the 21st comes and goes without incident.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
The last pic is pretty silly, but I agree with your main point; the world will get progressively worse even if the 21st comes and goes without incident.

I made the post to be "silly", with some truth to it.
When i hear "the world is coming to an end"....i think of our comfortable way of living, no longer existing and NOT the earth splitting in two. That's silly!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
wait... Denver? That's intriguingly specific, did I miss something?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by xFiDgetx
wait... Denver? That's intriguingly specific, did I miss something?

Denver is supposed to become the new D.C., of America. Well, that's what the "conspiracy theorists" believe.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BlowinSmoke

I guess I did miss something. Maybe that's why Denver has always been so.... Denvery (see also: Delawareish) in the mainstream, so that nobody would suspect a thing. Now I have to read more conspiracy stuff.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I didn't expect that progression... to finally being chipped & mind-controlled. That might be going a bit far... I'd actually be more afraid of elitist humans enslaving the masses than aliens. As history shows some humans are completely soulless, psychopathic, sadistic & would have no problem mind-controlling others/inflicting torture endlessly. These sort of "humans" are actually the monsters.

That said, I don't think the 21st is going to spark the devolution you've laid out; But there will probably be some sort of temporary increase in crazy people lashing out.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Seems very America based. What about the rest of the world? It's a big place you know. Just 'cause you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there. How do you envisage this happening in say... India? The Philippines? The Shetland Islands? Mozambique?

It would be a logistical nightmare with near 7 billion people don't you think?

Keep Calm and Carry On!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

exactly my thoughts, I'd like to see this happen in Europe to be honest.
But maybe after they are done in the US ,they nuke everyone else, because of the logistical nightmares involved

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I guess we'll find out...tomorrow. Well, actually...as per the storyline...we won't know what happens, til Monday. I'd be amazed if something happens today.
I say Monday, because no real news is reported on the weekends. Ironically enough, someone just posted this: ATS Thread: Gonna be a rough ride of Wallstreet today

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

edit on 21-12-2012 by djtek because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well...the world didn't end, yet...but stocks are taking a dive!Stock Exchange Watch

top topics

join