It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gun control and the new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
There is something I don't understand and need help wrapping my head around:

1. I hear people saying the global elite is trying to limit gun ownership in the US to oppress people and gain even further control (some even say martial law) and thus bringing the new world order one step closer
2. The Free masons are commonly understood to be the driving force behind the new world order
3. many US presidents, including some founding fathers were free masons
4 so why didn't they limit gun control till now? they sure as heck had plenty of time to do it. especially if they are the founding fathers, they could shape the country how ever they wanted

any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What does #2 and #3 have to do with numbers 4 & 5 (other than a catch all for conspiracy theorists)

#4 Um...... where have you been? The Government has slowly but surely eroded gun rights over the last 50 years?
This is not a new thing. Every time some crazy with a gun lets loose, another round of gun control makes its way into the public consciousness.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnWoodland

Because the NWO as we know it, with rich elite and secret societies is a load of sh*t and the Masons are just an overly secret and exclusive gentleman's club.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnWoodland

1. I hear people saying the global elite is trying to limit gun ownership in the US to oppress people and gain even further control (some even say martial law) and thus bringing the new world order one step closer
2. The Free masons are commonly understood to be the driving force behind the new world order
4 so why didn't they limit gun control till now? they sure as heck had plenty of time to do it. especially if they are the founding fathers, they could shape the country how ever they wanted

any thoughts?

Quite an excellent post. Pesonally I never bought the idea that there is a true NWO organization of any kind. Because if it were, they would have done it long ago. For me it is rather a "consortium" of sorts that has some ideas. But with any round table group one has dissenters. I have often argued that should Hitler have won the war and achieved world domination, the 3rd reich would have fallen appart within a generation or two. In order to obtain absolute control, one also has to be solemly in absolute control. Hitler was of sorts. If he had died 10 years later a natural death, then the "order" would have seen its 1st cracks. Alexander the great conquered a huge empire, yet it collapsed within decades after his death. If a group si so powerhoungry as to envision a NWO and pursue it, then this group has to also be under abslute control of ONE man. Since these groups are in essence the top of the top of power as well intellect, this group rivals among itself. For every totalitarian dictator, there are 100's if not 1,000's right in his next inner circle. So if "our master" expires, why should I agree that YOU become his successor? Or vice versa?
Greed is an engine that runs on its own. It needs the cooperation of many who want the same. It works nice as long it is under control of ONE person. But what about the 2nd rank below him? If greed is so powerfull that I want all, then my 1,000 fellow NWO members want the same. And then the infighting begins. And with infighting sides are taken and groups are split. Just take a look at a Mafia or drug cartel. An if one wants a total power one does not just take the guns away, but brainwashes the people to follow in one solid goose step. As we see in North Korea, as we saw in Nazi Germany and so forth. But the USA is anything from a "united people". Just look at the left vs right camp. The theocrats and the liberals. So this NWO is just another nice way of scaing people.
Sure we try today to streamline with consumerism. But eventually we will reach the same end of it as we abandoned feudalism and slavery and so. To OWN the world is a dream as old as civilization, CIVILIZATION not Mankind. And it is nothing but an attitude or a 'desease/disorder' as any addiction to any other destructive drug.
Does the Mafia rule NYC or any town? not really also they might have their paws in many businesses. Did they have dreams to rule the entire cities and #ries? Sure! But between dreams and reality is a big difference.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnWoodland

any thoughts?

1. the NWO is here and the leaders are not based in the US.
2. Freemasons are just men with a few members in positions of power.
3.club members help promote club members.
limiting guns is to divert peoples attention away from other issues.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnWoodland

1. Which global elite? Plus, who cares what they think?
2. A commonly believed lie is still a lie.
3. Only 14 of them have been Masons.
4. There's always been a push against guns, but none of their arguments can stick.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Two points for starters:
1) they need to let gun violence get out of control before they can use it as a rationale for gun control.
2) they need to get the technological control grid (fema camps, electronic surveillance and drones) in place first.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Of course they (NWO) could come back and say that Gun Control and Armed School Guards are not working (after some more school tragedies) and the only answer is to microchip everyone and have enough satellites in orbit to keep eyes on all populated areas (including indoor CC cameras) and if someone is IDed as starting to commit a heinous crime that their chip is made to disable them in their tracks.....I know it sounds like a dystopic, control freak's wet dream.

edit on 23-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I think the gun control line of thinking is a temporary short stop. The same day as Sandy Hook, a Chinese man massacred an elementary school. There are no coincidences, and what the two events happening on the EXACT same day, with almost the same circumstances tell me, is that after "gun control", we will be looking at "behavior control" a la Orwell's 1984 and Dick's Minority Report.

The NWO may want us to think they want to take guns out of our hands to stop a revolution, but the real truth is that they want to take thoughts out of our heads to maintain power (and that they are doing it ALREADY). Sandy Hook et al are false flag operations to slowly assimilate knowledge of a psychosurveillance infrastructure into mainstream society, and to falsely blame "the people" for the reason it must be "created."

Just like we got Echelon and Carnovore "because of" 9/11 -- even though they were already in place long before 2001.

unduecoercion.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

join