It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science against evolution

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

None, I looked at damning video, especially the one that shows the rabbit and the cat breeding.

I am never surprised at the outright hoaxes people fall for. Just when you thought you'd seen the silliest hoax being taken hook, line, and sinker, there is even a more unbelievable hoax being accepted.

Well here is a page full of other photos for you to take hook, line, and sinker. Amazingly no cabbits on that page, nor a jackalope.
www.joe-ks.com...

Cabbits

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

What is so sad is that tooth has hoaxed himself.

His links showed old, arthritic cats. A cat with genetic hip problems confirmed by its owner, Manx cats and a rabbit doing what rabbits do

The fact tooth can believe a rabbit mating with a cat could produce anything shows a dire level of understanding of even basic biology. I mean cabbit ......... really
And he actually defends it, a cabbit.

cabbit

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

There are no lame excuses why a horse and donkey can breed, and any that you though might have explained why is false. They are simply different species that can breed. Of course evolutionists would say, well they must be close enough of the same species for it to work. Come on, Really !!!

Like there isn't enough difference between the donkey and horse.

While horses and donkeys both are part of the equine family, they should not be assumed to be the same type of animal.

Read more: Difference Between Horses & Donkeys | eHow.com www.ehow.com...

difference between donkeys and horses

Good luck on this one.

Dogs and wolves are also different species, there is a lot of similarity but they are different species.

dogs and wolves

The fact that dogs and wolves can breed, and horses and donkeys can breed proves speciation to be incorrect. There is no way that you can base a species on being the same when there are examples of them both being able to breed, and also examples of them both not being able to breed with others.

You can always used the excuse that they are just a closer breed, but you have no proof, your just guessing.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

There are no lame excuses why a horse and donkey can breed, and any that you though might have explained why is false. They are simply different species that can breed. Of course evolutionists would say, well they must be close enough of the same species for it to work. Come on, Really !!!
You answered your own lame question and so did the site you linked to but again have left out the mule is not able to breed. It is not viable

Good luck on this one.
Didn’t need luck. Just read your link. Did you?

Dogs and wolves. Do you know there are many different types of wolves? You have been given these links before and did not read them and I doubt you will again.

Wolfdog

Rescue organizations consider any dog with wolf heritage within the last five generations to be a wolfdog
This means the 6th generation is accepted as a dog

Dog

The domestic dog (Canis lupus familiaris)[2][3] is a subspecies of the gray wolf (Canis lupus), a member of the Canidae family of the mammalian order Carnivora.
I fully understand now that this information is beyond your ability to grasp but as you are our resident cabbit expert please link to the definition of Cabbit.

cabbit

edit on 8-2-2013 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I'm sorry but I'm not able to find any manx cats that have the hopping effect like the cabbit does.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Like there isn't enough difference between the donkey and horse.

Once again tooth makes it more than abundantly clear that they do not understand the meaning of the term specie. We already know that. No matter how much effort is expended it seems that the close mind of tooth is just going to take a while to crack.

The issue is not whether an offspring can be produced. The issue is that a species represents a gene pool. There may not be cabbits, but there are offspring such as ligers. The ability to breed or not breed does not define a specie. Some lizards use parthenogenesis. Lack of sex within the species does not mean not a specie.

The fact that dogs and wolves can breed, and horses and donkeys can breed proves speciation to be incorrect.

Not if you know the meaning of specie.

You can always used the excuse that they are just a closer breed, but you have no proof, your just guessing.

No it is you who are guessing and stumbling as in:

cabbits

edit on 8-2-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I'm not able to find any manx cats that have the hopping effect like the cabbit does.

Your position is wrong that you grabbed onto the fantasy of cabbits because you were desperate to find anything at all. Keep hanging onto cabbits. Pay no attention to reason. Spare no effort in making it abundantly clear that you are completely disconnected from reality.

cabbits

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

Read the link I gave you originally.

I see your understanding of the world has not improved. 'I hop therefore I am ......... a rabbit or a cabbit'. A very scientific method to identify a species.

Where's that link to define a cabbit?

cabbit

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

reply to post by SplitInfinity

Adaptation is not proof of evolution.

Granted all changes are alegedly evolution, but no one has proven that all changes are all part of this master scheme known as evolution, your just guessing.

What are you talkin about?

Adaptation is one of the principle tenents of EVOLUTIOIN.

Your statement makes absolutely no sence.

It is akin to saying...the existence of a Car having a Motor with a gasoline fed multiple piston system with attaching spark plugs is not evidence of an Internal Cumbustion Engine.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
first

cabbit

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I like how you just avoid the fact that horses and donkeys can breed, which proves my whole point that speciation can't be proven based on such.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

There is no evidence that any of these things are tied to the giant all in one collective known as evolution. It's only assumed they are all part of this mass scheme to work together, but there is no proof. You have accepted those assumptions as fact with no evidence.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

2nd wolf/ dog
3rd mule.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

It doesn't matter if cabbit are real or not, you just totally ignore dog / wolf and mules because you know your wrong, and you have to emphasize on cabbits so that you have something to hide behind while you ditch the other two with no answer.

They are NOT the same species and in fact have many identifiable features.
So its one of two things, either we don't know how to properly classify species, or they really aren't the same species and Gametic Isolation has nothing to do with proving a species to be different from one another.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I like how you just avoid the fact that horses and donkeys can breed, which proves my whole point that speciation can't be proven based on such.

As every scientist would tell you being able to breed does not differentiate species. You are certainly not trying to prove that to me. I already know that and have known that.

That is why I keep telling you to take a biology course when you get to high school so you stop making nonsense claims.

cabbits

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

It doesn't matter if cabbit are real or not, you just totally ignore dog / wolf and mules because you know your wrong, and you have to emphasize on cabbits so that you have something to hide behind while you ditch the other two with no answer.

They are NOT the same species and in fact have many identifiable features.
So its one of two things, either we don't know how to properly classify species, or they really aren't the same species and Gametic Isolation has nothing to do with proving a species to be different from one another.

It is a total lie that I have been ignoring your breeding claims. I have been trying to tell you that scientists do not use the ability for animals to breed as a way of separating species. Where have you been? I already pointed out the liger. Did you think I was joking about that because you think cabbits are real?

You are completely clueless. You use definitions that you read off some bubble gum wrapper or creationist pamphlet and you think that scientists use that. No. You don't understand the meaning of species and you don't understand the meaning of evolution. And frankly you keep screaming those misunderstandings as loud as you can.

cabbits

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

You really don't know anything about evolution. Please learn a little. Dog/Wolf hybrids are possible They are not different species at all, they are different subspecies, so you once again show us your amazing knowledge. This is also why the offspring are viable and can reproduce:

Wolf:
- Family: Canidae
- Genus: Canis
- Species: Canis lupus
- Subspecies: Canis lupus lupus (Eurasian Wolf), Canis lupus albus (Tundra Wolf) Canis lupus familiaris (Dog), Canis lupus dingo (Dingo), Canis lupus arctos (Arctic Wolf), etc. Here is a list Subspecies of Canis Lupus.

Donkey/Horse hybrids result in more distant linage crossovers and, therefore, their offspring are sterile.

Donkey:
- Family: Equidae
- Genus: Equus
- Subgenus: Asinus
- Species: Equus africanus
- Subspecies: Equus asinus africanus

Horse:
- Family: Equidae
- Genus: Equus
- Species: Equus ferus
- Subspecies: Equus ferus caballos

What happens is that, the more you move up on the cart (species->genus->family) the more likely it is to exist a cromossomal discrepancy. Horses have 64 cromossomes and Donkeys have 62, while Dogs and Wolves have both 78 cromossomes. You can cross two different animals as long as:

- They are from the same family
- They are from the same genus (this one is the key)

Wheter they will produce fertile offspring is dependent on cromossome count. Another example, Lions and Tigers can produce fertile offspring and both have 38 cromossomes. They are different species but same Genus, Panthera.

Have you understood another rebutal to more of your nonsense? Now bring the Cabbit, I'm hungry.

Oh, and by the way, animals from different species being able to reproduce is only another proof of evolution, because it means they share a common ancestor. We were able to mate with Homo Neanderthalesis because of that.
edit on 8-2-2013 by JameSimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

There is no evidence that any of these things are tied to the giant all in one collective known as evolution. It's only assumed they are all part of this mass scheme to work together, but there is no proof. You have accepted those assumptions as fact with no evidence.

What you are saying here is like saying....sure we can feel heat, we can see it's light, we can gauge it's position, we can determine it's shape...but all these observations are not proof that they either have to do or are generated from the SUN.

Your statement has no basis in any form of logic nor does it even make sense.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

That was a poor example, people can see and feel the sun so we know its there.

This process of evolution has no proof to tell us that its there, only that there are changes, that isn't proof that they are evolution.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The liger is a poor example as he was a man made hybrid through DNA.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join