It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science against evolution

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by itsthetooth

It's time for the debate forum.
Looks more like its time for the Kleenex tissues

It's not that kind of debate.

(you set em up and i'll kick em home)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by idmonster

Originally posted by stereologist

It's time for the debate forum.
Looks more like its time for the Kleenex tissues

It's not that kind of debate.

(you set em up and i'll kick em home)
I was not talking about a mass debate. It is one on one, er I'll stop digging now

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Tooth....EVERYTHING that you quoted from my statements and then replied that..."That can't happen and is not true or cannot be proven."....has happened...is true...and can and has been proven.

Just your reply saying that there is no evidence or it cannot be proven that one species evolved into another species....shows me how much in denial you are.

As example...it is a fact that Humans are part of the family of PRIMATES such as Great Apes, Monkeys, Lemurs...etc...and that all Primates came from a common ancestor from which they all evolved. This fact is proven not just from the not totally complete fossil records but is PROVEN Genetically.

The complete Genomes of all these various now living species of Primates were mapped including Homo Sapiens and the mapping shows every point of the various groupings of Atoms within each species genomes responsible for determining what Physical atributes a life form will have....whether a life form will be bi-pedal or have hands or have forward facing eyes rather than eyes on the sides of such a life forms head...as in the case of Horses or the like...whether it will have an indo or exo-skeleton...whether it will reproduce sexually or asexually...or anything and everything that that life form will be.

The Mapped Genome Comparison will tell whether it will have the same Encoded Viral DNA other than the original Viral DNA Infection that ALL LIFE...Animal, Plant or Microbial...has present in all life forms DNA which tells us with 100% CERTAINTY that all life on Earth EVOLVED from the same Original Single Celled Organism...but when looking at all various Primate DNA...Viral Infections SPECIFIC ONLY to Primates is present and thus also provided 100% CERTAINTY OF PROOF that all Primates evolved from a common ancestor.

We can even determine by looking at the Genomes DNA WHERE on the Earth and at what Lattitude as well as what Continent...a specific Primate Group first lived. We have used this with Humans as by looking at various Human Genomes we can see the DNA markers that tell us whether YOU or I had ancestors that traveled from our species original location of existence...Africa...and whether my or your ancestors had been Cro Magnons that bred with Neanderthals or not...and whether they traveled out of Africa to Europe or Asia and then perhaps traveled accross from what is now Russia to Alaska down through what is now Canada the U.S. and down deep into South America...or perhaps they went North from Africa and stayed in France or on to Finland.

By mapping the Genomes and studying and comparing the DNA markers that determine Evolutionary change governed by effects of Solar Radiation...if your or my ancient ancestors stayed South rather than travelled North Genetic Markers governing Skin Pigmentation or those that determine how broad a persons nose and size of nostrils were...as such things are consistent with thin hot air...as well as small nostrils and thin noses as well as Blue Eyes are consistent with Colder Temps....and even Leg Length...if short and the DNA showing shorter limbs, broad and barrrel chests....a marker that is present in Neanderthals or a person having Neanderthal traits due to having Neanderthal ancestors...which had such traits to prevent frost bite...it just goes on and on.

We can tell through fossils and Genetics just what species were related to one another more closely...as in fact all species are related to each other.

A Human and a PLANT....although very different species structurally...are not so different on a Genetic Level as we both are a Carbon Based Life Form...we both have associated frailties to temps. either too hot or too cold...we both have DNA that has the very same Viral Infection encoded within our Genomes...we both need Carbs to fuel us and we both need water and sunlight...we have a common ancient ancestor.

A very cool reality is that the Salenity of a persons tears is IDENTICAL to the salenity of EARTHS OCEAN WATER.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

DNA and the mapping of DNA doesn't prove relation anymore than creation does. There is no proof. Now I see exactly where you are assuming. Your looking at DNA, and based on the fact that there is a lot of similarity, making the assumption they are all related. Relationship and its understanding first of all you have to realize that it's a man made thing.

We decided what and to what degree we are going to call something related. From the angle of a creationist, you could say that a creator(s) used recycled parts. Even from that view, it would still appear there is a relation, just not in the way your claiming.

No one anywhere has witnessed a spcecies changing into another species. I know you claim otherwise, but if you go back and review the work you will see that an assumption was made based on the fact that they stopped breeding with on another, thats not proof. All it means is they stopped breeding with one another. Again, my neighbor is also no longer to breed and doctors can't tell her why, so it doesn't mean she has evolved.

You have done nothing more than manage to connect a bunch of dots that don't actually connect. There is no proof that a species can change into another species, just that they stop breeding. I already addressed that with examples of the extreme where you can't depend on relation isolation to tell you if something is the same species or not.

We have cats and rabbits, two totally different species, are able to breed with one another and make a cabbit.
We have the horse and donkey able to produce a mule.
We have dogs and wolves able to breed.
While these are rare, they are still possible, and it works in the other direction as well. Just because something is not able to breed isn't proof that its the wrong species.

Evolution is going to have to go back to the drawing board and come up with something thats a little more credible then they aren't breeding therefore they must be a different species. Those species didn't evolve, they adapted, and there is a big difference.

No one has ever addressed how it is that humans have a rare blood type not found in any other life here. Not even our aleged ancestors have this blood type. Now the baby always has the fathers blood type, so where did it come from?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

We have cats and rabbits, two totally different species, are able to breed with one another and make a cabbit.
Are you for real. Tooth give it up as you continue to display you don’t know squat about what you're talking about, CABBITS ARE REAL??

Cabbit

A cabbit is a fictional hybrid between a cat and a rabbit. They have appeared in fiction and fantasy stories including Japanese anime and manga, and have also been dubiously purported to have been observed in the wild. Most if not all observations are attributable to either misidentified Manx cats or outright hoaxes.
This is a prime example of your standard of understanding. A 2 second search would have saved your red face.

No wonder you ran from the challenge in the debate forum. Your whole post showcases your ignorance on Evolution but really Cabbits ............ CABBITS

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Are you for real. Tooth give it up as you continue to display you don’t know squat about what you're talking about, CABBITS ARE REAL??

Cabbit

A cabbit is a fictional hybrid between a cat and a rabbit. They have appeared in fiction and fantasy stories including Japanese anime and manga, and have also been dubiously purported to have been observed in the wild. Most if not all observations are attributable to either misidentified Manx cats or outright hoaxes.
This is a prime example of your standard of understanding. A 2 second search would have saved your red face.

No wonder you ran from the challenge in the debate forum. Your whole post showcases your ignorance on Evolution but really Cabbits ............ CABBITS

You beat me to it...I was just about to post that exact reply

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Now the baby always has the fathers blood type, so where did it come from?

So that means that my dad cant be my dad, him being O+ and me being A+.

Another 2 second search could have saved your embarrassment.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

No one has ever addressed how it is that humans have a rare blood type not found in any other life here. Not even our aleged ancestors have this blood type. Now the baby always has the fathers blood type, so where did it come from?

Are you trying to inform us that some species have characteristics other species do not have?

That's really a good observation.

You do need to go to the debate forum and show us all the merits of TF.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Damn it, colin42 beat me to the punch.

Oh, and dogs and wolves are the same species -- Canis lupus. Dogs are just a subspecies -- C. l. familiaris.
edit on 6/2/2013 by iterationzero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Well lucky for you they also appear on YouTube.

You can see from the rear of this one that its not fully cat.

cabbit

And here is another.

cabbit2

And another

cabbit 3

Obvious cabbit

cabbit 4

Here is how all of this happens

cabbit in the making

And another

cabbit 6

So if they don't exist, where did all these come from?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

No they aren't. Dogs are dogs, and wolves are wolves.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

You cannot be serious.

The links you supplied are to old arthritic cats or cats with no tails. Cabbit2 the poster of the clip even writes it was hip problems.

So if they don't exist, where did all these come from?
CATS where do you think?

You really believe cats and rabbits can mate and produce young ....... Really, Cabitts

Edit

edit on 6-2-2013 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

Edit2
Cabitts

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

reply to post by iterationzero

No they aren't. Dogs are dogs, and wolves are wolves.
I refer you to the thread where we spent pages walking you through all this rubbish you again spout above.

......... Cabbits ........

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

It's no so odd, horses and donkeys can, dogs and wolves can.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

reply to post by colin42

It's no so odd, horses and donkeys can, dogs and wolves can.
We have done this before as well same thread, go there for the answers you rejected that time.

It is strange you cannot understand or accept real evidence that is explained to you, links provided for you and examples given you and you reject and deny all but:

When it comes to fantasy, when it comes to nonsense like cabbits you can convince yourself it is real and claim every time it shows evolution is wrong

Cabbits

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hmm, cabbits are one thing, but more worryingly, and more dangerously is the wolf/rabbit cross breed.

Nobodies ever seen one, but this guy:

has been hunting them for years.

wabbit season

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

Can I correct you.

Elmer Fudds target food was wabbit and the reason why he was never able to catch the wabbit of his dreams was because the wabbit in question was indeed a hybrid but the clue to his parents (a rabbit and an carrot fly). was in his name, Bugs Bunny.

Another cross breed was the bull and the dog, the offspring of which was the bulldog. The father is the bull and mother the dog which is why bulldogs walk like that.

I have tried to capture a photo of a bird dog but alas they keep flying away.

Edit BTW I decided to give tooth's post where he revealed the cabbit a star. Not for acurracy but for entertainment value. My ribs actually hurt.

Edit 2. A thought. Reports of men having sex with hoovers. Does this give some validity to the saying 'there is a sucker born every minute?

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

You keep bringing up that no one has witnessed a species evolving into another species...this is NOT TRUE and they have.

We have witnessed a species of Bacteria EVOLVE through Human Forced Enviromental Condition. I have told you this MANY TIMES as well as the fact YOU yourself can do the same experiment using a Microscope, several slides, sugar water and Bleach.

If you expose a slide of bacteria to a drop of Bleach...most Bacteria will die. If you harvest the ones that have lived and place them on a new slide and provide sugar water to grow them to approx. the same number and place under the microscope and again add a drop of bleach...again...most will die...but not as many.

If you continue this process again and again...eventually you will get Bacteria that have EVOLVED into a New Species of Bacteria with different DNA than the original that will not die when exposed to Bleach.

This is a Species turning into another species Right Before YOUR eyes.

For Multicellular Animals and Plants the process just takes a bit longer but Enviromental Conditions as well as any condition that will kill off some animals of a group...as the weak animals will become food for predators and animals that are suceptable to desease or have a biological condition such as weak eyes...a limited digestive ability....fair skin susceptable to Solar Radiation and thus Cancer...and a host of other things...will kill the animals not capable of survival...thus those strong enough as well as those with the mental and physical attributes that allow survival will survive and breed until a species become so large in number that it will spread out and thus different species are created from the original as each different spot on the globe has different conditions that force EVOLUTION and thus species are created that are specific for survival in a paticular area of the planet.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

:shk:

They are Manx cats. I have had one, my best friend has one, my daughters uncle has two.

They are cats.

I don't know why I do this to myself. Posting in these threads is like beating your head against a wall. :bnghd:

edit on 7-2-2013 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by theophilus40

I often wondered and asked in class before why did only monkeys develop to the intelligence homo sapiens? Why don't we have dogs and cats and dolphins walking upright and talking if evolution is true why then is only the monkey's path to evolve into an intelligent upright speaking species???

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join