It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK Ultra Mind Control & The Mayan Apocalypse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Ever heard of the theory that the earth is a living entity (Gaia) and that she feeds off of us humans?

Well i have heard countless stories in my time about how our thoughts can effect how the planet earth moves, grows and unfolds..

So i was thinking what of the Mayan Apocalypse and the very fact that the end date now circulating in the mainstream media is a load of hog-wash..

Why this date?

Could it be that MK Ultra or Mind Control is still alive and well and is now aiming at converging the conscious energy of fear and anxiety from the majority of the human populace..?

Perhaps a far fetched idea but none the less one with the ingredients for a good old fashioned conspiracy theory..

So even if nothing catastrophic happens on the 21st who here believes that the spike in human anxiety and fear on this day could have some kind of effect on the planet?

I would be interested to hear comments..

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BlavatskyChannel

who here believes that the spike in human anxiety and fear on this day could have some kind of effect on the planet?

I don't know about an "effect on the planet", but it will have some sort of effect one way or another.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Or what if the effects are opposite in what you have presented? Maybe instead of fear and anxiety after this date, everyone will come into unison... All become one with each other and then root out all the evil and corrupt and bring justice....

I'm a good day-dreamer though.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlavatskyChannel
So i was thinking what of the Mayan Apocalypse and the very fact that the end date

what "mayan apocalypse" and end date are you on about? The mayans never claimed that there was a end date, or a apocalypse, that was made up by people selling video's and books.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I believe that the PTB and gov want us to not raise our conciousness to a higher frequency so they are rushing in fear by killing people. Look at all of the films on tv that shows 2012 and doomsday why all the dark negative energy? also look at the dark lyrics of music nowadays. People need to raise their frequency and then they will feel love and peace. Everything is made of energy and thinking negative makes you feel crap. Love & Light x
edit on 12/19/1212 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl
I believe that the PTB and gov want us to not raise our conciousness to a higher frequency so they are rushing in fear by killing people. Look at all of the films on tv that shows 2012 and doomsday why all the dark negative energy? also look at the dark lyrics of music nowadays. People need to raise their frequency and then they will feel love and peace. Everything is made of energy and thinking negative makes you feel crap. Love & Light x

Utilizing Chakras?
That your thoughts and emotions create your reality?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I hate to say it... but if that "higher state of conciousness" is for real... Then I don't believe many will make it to that stage. Just look around in your day to day life. Most people only care anymore about stupid politics that they have NO control over, entertainment such as reality TV shows, and celebrity gossip.

It's like nobody digs deep anymore in trying thier best to attain a solid thought process and absorb as much knowledge as possible.
-Or maybe I'm looking in all the wrong places and the cup is half empty in my eyes?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

yes well, fear breeds more fear.

Fear creates reactions.

I lmao when I read of an agent following another undercover agent.... LMAO they were working for the same side but because of the levels of intelligence, neither knew of each other. hahhahaha

that is what fear does.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
yes you can change the future with thought but be carefuk what you want

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

So i was thinking what of the Mayan Apocalypse and the very fact that the end date

what "mayan apocalypse" and end date are you on about? The mayans never claimed that there was a end date, or a apocalypse, that was made up by people selling video's and books.

You didn't read the post did you?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Yes, how about you answer my question? Or are you unable to....

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
ok calm down... you had both better have a read of this thread and then get back to your discussion:

Blown Gasket - My SHAMPOO BOTTLE Proves Aliens AND the NWO!,

it is not off topic at all and it would have to be the best thread I have read for a very long time.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Yes, how about you answer my question? Or are you unable to....

If you read the post you would see that your question is irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Utilizing Chakras?

Yes as the chakras uses the bodies energies ie third eye for psychic abilities, higher conciousness, astral projection etc. I believe that my frequency has been raised. Don't force your third eye to open it must be naturally and you will know when you are on a higher conciousness by your thoughts and dreams, feeling the earth's vibrations through different crystals as they also use energy in the same frequencies.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Utilizing Chakras?

Yes as the chakras uses the bodies energies ie third eye for psychic abilities, higher conciousness, astral projection etc. I believe that my frequency has been raised. Don't force your third eye to open it must be naturally and you will know when you are on a higher conciousness by your thoughts and dreams, feeling the earth's vibrations through different crystals as they also use energy in the same frequencies.

But how does one take steps to attain this?
Is it possible to awaken people... or at least lead them to that path..?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

is there anything that " mk-ultra " cannot do ?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
is there anything that " mk-ultra " cannot do ?

"mk ultra" and/or the jews are responsible for everything and anything.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I believe in the law of attraction, in the sense that what we think can manifest into our reality and to be honest it's a little concerning to have a huge portion of the population nervous/in fear of this date as if nothing was happening before, it just might with thousands of people thinking it.
Who knows.

To the person who was asking about how to attain a higher state of consciousness, well if you're on ATS you're a step ahead of the majority of people seeing as at least you're questioning what you've been spoon fed to believe/told even if some of the theories are far fetched.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
-The Usual Suspects

In 1971, William Colby testified before the Church Committee, and effectively had the CIA's dabble into forced covert '___' administration and mind control testing effectively shutdown. This would be the first and last public disclosure by a Central Intelligence Agency Director relating to a scientific attempt to modify and read the inner thoughts of human beings, the 'gist' of the disclosure was that they were using narcotics, electroshock, and EEG's in a program which was popularly believed to be working towards the creation of a "Manchurian Candidate." This is the popular image of mind control, that one's faculties would be completely taken over, and given some audible or subconscious trigger code, would cause them to mindlessly commit some crime.. like assassinating a public figure at a speaking engagement. This perception is stupid.

While the ability to “remotely control” a human being is without doubt within the capabilities of intelligence organizations such as the Central Intelligence Agency, MI-6, and the former KGB, remote neural stimulation could also be much more subtle. It could be used to make you ignore, or not care about something that you would otherwise find important, like democracy, privacy, and freedom of speech. It could make you believe that something you read which you would otherwise find intelligent and thought provoking is.. off the wall. Mind control could be used to make you forgive a person or an organization, maybe your government for something that you probably shouldn't forgive them for. It is possible that it would be so subtle that you would never, ever know it was happening to you.

Remote neural control of the human brain would also give these organizations the ability to fully control the autonomic nervous system – they could cause people to suffocate, have heart attacks, or neurological disorders like Schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease, and Alzheimer's... its even possible that this could be done to an American President. There are a number of writers and scientists “on the trail of the Octopus” who have suffered from untimely deaths due to heart attacks, notably:Jim Keith, Sean Stinn, and John Norseen. Before his death, John Norseen had been talking about Lockheed's "mind control" abilities. He was a senior engineer and scientist working for that company on a government project called 'bio-fusion.'

It might also be able to induce suicidal tendencies, and there are several writers and scientists that slit their wrists, and jumped from tall buildings: Danny Casolaro, David Kelly, and Frank Olson.

Mind control may also be able to induce in the minds of Senators like Diane Feinstein, Saxby Chambliss, and Bill Nelson, who might know about the existence and capability of the technology, that it is only being used for legitimate intelligence gathering purposes, and not against the population of the United States of America, or themselves. It could make otherwise good and patriotic representatives ignore programs which completely disregard American values and the protections of the Constitution of the United States of America – like the Patriot Act, and the Carnivore Operation. It might also make them and you not care that these programs were in place before 9/11, and that tragedy being used to justify their existence makes.. no sense... temporally speaking.

Going back a few years, mind control might be the reason that clear and documented links between the Central Intelligence Agency, top officials, and international coc aine trafficking went completely non prosecuted in the wake of Iran Contra.. it might be the reason that the American public didn't care that in the following years, neither the sitting president nor his opponent mentioned the affair – at all in the next election.

It might also be the reason that the American Public, its elected representatives and a Congressional Investigation failed to understand the grave implications of obvious and documented financial, social, and operational links between notorious domestic terrorists and two American President's and their employer. It might be the reason that the public does not understand how damning the evidence is, relegating it to “fringe conspiracy theories.” The actions of the Office of the President on the morning of 9/11 showed clear foreknowledge of the attack, the terrorists were linked financially to the Bush family who had just met with a top Islamic financier, the airfield which trained the suicide pilots is directly linked to the Central Intelligence Agency. Hundreds of investors made obvious andprofitable short sales against the airlines, insurers, and occupants of the World Trade Center in the days before the attack. Mind control may also explain why nobody realizes that both Bush President's started wars in Iraq in order to steal oil, and artificially inflate its price.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join