It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN : No Records Of Adam Lanza For 3 Years!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by buckrogerstime

Maybe he was too much of a genius and found a way to not leave any trace? IMO this is almost impossible but i'm pretty sure the MSM will feed us some garbage like this very soon

Peace out.
edit on 20-12-2012 by bigwig22 because: typo

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigwig22

Maybe he was too much of a genius and found a way to not leave any trace? IMO this is almost impossible but i'm pretty sure the MSM will feed us some garbage like this very soon

Peace out.

I don't think anyone can just make their online identity disappear like that, especially not a computer expert.
edit on 20-12-2012 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckrogerstime

Originally posted by bigwig22

Peace out.

I don't think anyone can just make their online identity disappear like that, especially not a computer expert.
edit on 20-12-2012 by buckrogerstime because: (no reason given)

Exactly why i said that.

But i'm pretty sure MSM will try to make us believe that is what happened. (If the 'no trace for three years' stays in the 'news') .

Peace out.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara

Originally posted by elouina
reply to post by awakehuman

Well he was in bad shape and his mom stayed at home caring for his mental illness. His rampage was because she was going to commit him since she couldn't do it anymore. And also that, "she loved the school kids more than him". So what is so strange about this?
edit on 19-12-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

So why the heck did she decide to take up learning how to shoot, Take him to the range to shoot, buy automatic rifles with large clips, bulet proof vests and ALL THAT while leaving EVERYTHING avaliable to him so that he could go the shooting ranges whenever he wanted. ??????? "What is so strange about this" you ask?!! What the hell part of that is even remotely normal???

What kind of parent takes their mentally ill/disturbed/challenged child to a shooting range?!?!?!?

No parent.. thats the answer. I don't believe she would do that for one second.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by awakehuman

I read he spent up to 16 hours a day in the basement playing video games.

The Connecticut school massacre gunman Adam Lanza spent hours playing violent video games such as Call Of Duty in a windowless bunker, according to an interview with a plumber who worked at the family home.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 093131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 093131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

No offense, but what kind of plumbing issues did they have that allowed a plumber to become so intimate with the kid's 16 hour per day habit. The news really ran with THIS source????

That and the fact that there are no sources named in the whole rest of the article. Let me show you...

Lanza, a painfully shy computer "nerd" who was said to have a development disorder, "loved being careful with guns" and "made it a source of pride", according to friends of his mother Nancy.

"according to friends of his mother Nancy... no names? And LOOK at the sets of words they decided to quote, and ask yourself, 'what agenda are they trying to push' regarding gun owners. Do gun owners "love being careful with their guns"? of course they do. Do gun owners "make it a source of pride"? of course they do. They are trying to show their audience that even though a gun owner is proud of their 2nd amendment and knows they need to be very responsible and careful... THEY WILL STILL KILL PEOPLE!!!! aahhhhh fear, death, massacres.... gimme a break.

next quote

Mrs. Lanza, a gun enthusiast who owned at least five weapons and was the first victim of his rampage, introduced Adam and his older brother to firearms at a young age. Indeed, she took her younger son to a local firing range just days before the rampage, CNN reported.

ok, now this quote above cracked me up because both "Indeed" and "CNN" were hyperlinked. But checkout where the links take you.

Indeed

CNN

They take you nowhere... both are pages that have absolutely NOTHING to do with Lanza or the shooting. WTF is that about?

"She told me she wanted to introduce him to the guns to teach, especially Adam, a sense of responsibility, a friend told NBC television.

She especially wanted to teach Adam responsibility.... oh yeah of course ADAM since he allegedly was nuts and killed 26 people/kids. Are you catching on to the very specific way they use their words?? Also "NBC" is hyperlinked, but don't bother going there... its the exact same as the previous too. NBC Told ya!! 100% irrelevant!!

Now for the last quote.

"Guns require a lot of respect and she really tried to instill that. And he took to it. He loved being careful with them. He made it a source of pride."

Here they just repeat what they stated above from an anonymous source. That is also a known tactic. Its like Hitlers quote about if you keep repeating a lie, people will begin to believe it. They didn't even attribute a source to that last quote. unbelievable. Lol

I hope no one read that businessinsider article. its total horsesh*t.
edit on 21-12-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Mystery most likely solved btw:

The mother of the Newtown shooter spent her last months alive criss-crossing the globe in a desperate search for a new home as she knew that ‘time was running out’, MailOnline can reveal today.
Nancy Lanza's sister-in-law Marsha revealed that she had traveled to nine cities in three countries because she wanted out of the mansion she shared with her troubled son Adam - and could have known the end was coming.
It is thought that Nancy - who was suffering from multiple sclerosis - wanted to downsize and find a place for him to go to college as she was tired of home schooling the troubled 20-year-old.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... html#ixzz2FWKDrCs1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Mom had been homeschooling him, probably for the past 3 years...

No no no, mystery most likely not solved.
From the same article:

John Bergquist said: 'Shooting was one of her hobbies. It wasn’t her main hobby. She loved the arts, culture. She loved the finer things in life. She loved to go to Red Sox games, and that’s the Nancy I knew.'

Another friend Ellen Adriani said Nancy was devoted to her two sons and took care of all Adam's needs.

Nancy was believed to have been planning a new life with her 20-year-old son Adam as he made plans to go to college. She had been thinking about going wherever he decided to study engineering - Seattle or one of the Carolinas - and live nearby, according to the New York Post.

The article doesn't clear anything up. It's funny how the people believing the OS read and see what they want to read and see, just as the people that don't believe the OS read and see what they want.

Nice try
edit on 21-12-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I would be careful not to confuse the media not having their facts straight versus outright lying. We know the media doesn't always do their homework or fact finding before every story.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
I would be careful not to confuse the media not having their facts straight versus outright lying. We know the media doesn't always do their homework or fact finding before every story.

We also know that coporate consolidation has put most of our mainstream media in the hands of a few powerful and politically motivated people, who time and time again, have been caught completely fabricating 'news' to promote an agenda or to influence public opinion. Modern 'news' isn't about gathering information, it's about gathering at a feed trough.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
So how does someone stay of the grid and go to a gun range with a stack of guns.

Tbh i think the real story here is how anyone who does not believe the official story'ss and expresses this wil be seen as a criminal and made liable to prosecution. Apparently anyone in the open media and specifically mentioned independent journalists who express disagreement with [THE OFFICIAL SOURCE] are targeted and labeled criminals.

They make it really clear that any "lies" or "misinformation" (read: does not agree with official line) is criminal and will be prosecuted. Why did independent journalist received a specific mention, have the trials already started against Fox news,CNN, NBC then i ask ?

That is astounding to put it mildly. Why aren't these statements made covered all over the media.
The message presented clearly and closed to interpretation is delivered as:

There is only one source of correct information and that is the official authority , anyone who expresses disagreement here in is a criminal and will be found and prosecuted.

^ again . this is not a interpretation , this is what the man said.

www.dailymotion.com... fSk

That should be the real news story that should be reported on
(and the most popular social media hub "Facebook" is already in full compliance with this, time to boycot it because sites like and similar to ATS WILL be next at some point)

edit on 21-12-2012 by Rubic0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
If the government had full control over the internet how in the world would it be easier to expose them?
also if the government had full control of the internet we would all be arrested and prosecuted for questioning mainstream media. i see the points your trying to make but they're a little contradictory
edit on 21-12-2012 by JustgibberisH because: quoting malfunction

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
The three years unaccounted for is very strange. Guess he may of just hung out at home and never did anything.

There is something odd with this whole deal. Even the media seem weird to me about this.

Unbelievable what CNN saying is that Adam Lanza has no records of him anywhere for For 3 Years? no college records? no employment records? bank records? medical profiles? this is what CNN is stating correct? if so then basically.

Adam Lanza For the whole 3 Years has been in a Ghost stats where no one knows that you exist neither your birth right parents.

Yet i always thought the government would always have your records no matter which they maybe, something about this case seems very off.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

The article doesn't clear anything up. It's funny how the people believing the OS read and see what they want to read and see, just as the people that don't believe the OS read and see what they want.

Nice try

The mystery was why he didn't have a public profile for 3 years was it not? I posted a link that showed she home-schooled him. Neighbours said that he couldn't be left alone. Babysitters suggested to the mother he not be left alone at all.

Other sources said she was thinking about having him committed. Yes, there are some emails claiming she was looking into schools for him, but if she was going to send him to the looney bin I don't think she would be announcing it to the world either.

As far as him not having a public profile, it's not that abnormal! How many people on this forum try to "stay off the grid"?

*XFiles theme

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Picture of the day!

[Michael]
I'm Tired of injustice
I'm Tired of the schemes
The lies are disgusting.
What does it mean, damn it.
Kicking me down
I got to get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks, damn it.

______beforeitsnews/watercooler-topics/2012/12/more-than-one-shooter-involved-at-elementary-school-massacre-2431042.html

[Janet]
Peek in the shadow
I Come into the light
You tell me I'm wrong
Then you better prove you're right
You're sellin' out souls but
I care about mine
I've got to get stronger
And I won't give up the fight

[Michael]
With such confusions don't it make you wanna
scream(Make you wanna scream)
You're bashed abused and victimized within
the scheme
(Janet)
You try to cope with every lie they scrutinize

[Both chours]2X
Somebody please have mercy
'Cause I just can't take it
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream

[Michael]
Tired of you tellin' the story your way
It's causin' confusion
You think it's okay, damn it.

[Janet]
You changin' the rules
While I keep playin' the game
I can't take it much longer
I think I might go insane

[Michael]
With such confusions, don't it make you wanna
scream(make you wanna scream)
Your bashed abused and victimized within' the
scheme
(Janet)
You find your pleasure scandalizin' every lie
[ From: www.elyrics.net... ]

[Both chours]2X
Oh father, please have mercy 'cause I just
can't take it
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop #in' with me
Make me wanna scream

[Janet]
"Oh my God, can't believe what I saw
As I turned on the TV, this evening
I was disgusted by all the injustice
All the injustice"

[Michael]
"All the injustice"

[News Man]
"A man has been brutally beaten to death by
Police after being wrongly identified as a
robbery suspect. The man was
an 18 year old black male..."

[Michael]
With such collusions don't it make you wanna
scream(make you wanna scream)
Your bashed abused and victimized within the
scheme
[Janet]
You try to cope with every lie they scrutinize

[Both chours]2X
Oh brother please have mercy 'Cause I just
can't take it
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream
Stop pressurin' me
Just stop pressurin' me
Stop pressurin' me
Make me wanna scream
Stop your pressure!

these lyrics are last corrected by NinaJackson

edit on 21-12-2012 by Galactic because: Scream

edit on 21-12-2012 by Galactic because: Link

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
So is the media lying?

yes. but they are only playing along. some good videos out there showing this whole things is producing and acted out, by perhaps professional actors.

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/12/the-sandy-hook-actors-watch-and-judge-for-yourself-2520454.html

John

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

don't mums usually take pics of their kids at the very least on their birthday? Anyway, I agree, I think they choose the pictures that sets the face for their agenda and to sway the public into a predetermined mind set & opinion, possibly even adjust a little in photoshop to achieve a better 'evil' or 'crazed' look.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
www.ctpost.com...
dated 12-20-12
Adam Lanza aspired to be a Marine ...Adam Lanza first made his military aspirations known when he was 17....

I guess it is just coincidence he dropped out of sight just at the time he's talking about joining up.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So I've been searching public records for Adam Lanza. I could only find one Adam Lanza in CT. He lives in New Haven. I did a public records search for Ryan Lanza. I picked up info that he is related to Peter Lanza and Nancy Lanza, but no record of a Adam Lanza. I tried searching Peter Lanza, but it would not show a Peter Lanza related to a Ryan Lanza in the same records search. Weird..but nothing to question that..Did a public records search for Victoria Soto as well. I couldn't find a Victoria Soto that ever lived in CT. Which i find strange since she was a teacher there. I also could not find a Robert Parker in Newtown or the surrounding areas of Newtown and Sandy hook CT. So those are strange. I just want to see if these people actually have public records in the state of CT. This could shed some light on the story the media is trying to spread about the individuals involved in this tragedy. Im still skeptical as to if this really happened, if they aren't giving the real details.. its all strange none the less.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Regarding the homeschooling......CT has some of the most "loose" homeschooling regulations however, they do require a few things. 1) a notice of intent to homeschool (or withdraw from public school) so that should be on record, and 2) a yearly portfolio review should be filed.

If the mom was being compliant there should have been annual portfolio reviews. As a PA homeschooler intimately familiar with the PITA hoops you have to jump through I can tell you that simply submitting a portfolio in a state where there really are no requirements would be a no brainer and I can't see where she wouldn't submit them.

CT homeschool law

edit on 1/7/2013 by glad_to_be_His because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SoIntrusive

Strange about Victoria Soto (well, actually its all strange)....did you check surrounding states? I know people that commute b/w CT and NY and also CT and NJ. Wouldn't be out of the question.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by glad_to_be_His

Checked myself, she is listed in white pages in CT....family members and all. I'd post the link but since this site has gotten so touchy about certain things I honestly am not sure what is allowed.

edit on 1/7/2013 by glad_to_be_His because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join