CNN : No Records Of Adam Lanza For 3 Years!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Thank you for that reply.

My take on this is that AL had no records for the last 3 years.
This implies he did have something prior?He did.
www.huffingtonpost.com...
college classes as a teen

"I just remember him as a nice, quiet kid," she said.

www.guardian.co.uk...
***Facts that seemed to offer possible clues to motive have turned out to be false: Adam Lanza, pictured, had never been a student at Sandy Hook elementary, as initially reported, nor had his mother Nancy had anything to do with the school.
***A former director of security at the school, Richard Novia, told the Wall Street Journal that Lanza had been assigned a psychologist early on in his time there, not out of fear that he might harm others but out of concern for the teenager.
so not home schooled
---

Now regarding the plumber
and I quote

“The boys were fans of the military. They had posters all over the wall in the basement.
“They had one poster of every piece of military equipment the US ever made.
“It was a huge poster with every tank every made. The kids could tell you about guns they had never seen from the 40s, 50s and 60s.
from
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Boys-plural
kids-plural
How many brothers did he have?The 1 brother lived elsewhere. If the plumber is talking about something that he observed over 3 years ago-the time that the bothers supposedly last saw each other...well the plumber must have a great memory.Or we are being conditioned to accept AL as the psychotic violent basement dwelling killer.

It is known that his parents divorced when he was 17 years old, and he continued to live in Newtown with his mother, where as his father moved to Stamford, Connecticut and remarried.
---Dad then knew of juniors problems,obviously knew mom had guns and never seemed to make a connection that the 2 might not be a good idea.Unless mom became a gun nut after the divorce--but
www.telegraph.co.uk... ns.html
say she wanted to introduce her sons to guns to make them more responsible. again sonS.

He gunned down 1 classroom,and then the second one,then shot himself when the police arrived......this to me is important.He had the bullets to shoot at the police but did not allow that to happen.He was dead when they arrived.Obviously we cannot know what he was thinking,but its not what I would think a heavily armed man would do when LE arrives.Especially if he was intent on killing.

His computer HD was sabotaged,so they are having a hard time getting any data out of it.
What would be his motive to destroy data?
What did he have to hide? The media frenzy to paint a picture of AL may be due to bad journalism.But it has started a global belieff that AL was the typical Lone Gunman. And it is all too pat.

Anyhow-I have no conclusion on this,just a funny feeling

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Thats my point. IF they are lying, then why do you now believe the story that there was no records of him for three years?

Because these people will claim that it's all lies, UNTIL it backs up their belief of what happened, then they'll miraculously trust every word that goes in their favour and hold it up as though it's evidence to support their theory.

You can see it in every thread, they go from condemning everything that goes against their view to wildly supporting and even quoting the media when it supports their belief.

This place is full of hypocrites like that

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
reply to post by awakehuman

Well he was in bad shape and his mom stayed at home caring for his mental illness. His rampage was because she was going to commit him since she couldn't do it anymore. And also that, "she loved the school kids more than him". So what is so strange about this?

The only strange part about that is that it turns out she wasn't a teacher at all.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Makes sense for him not to appear in any public records for the last 3 years. When you plot an event you want to wipe any information your fall guy has on his public records that will conflict with your story.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The one thing that really bothers me about this case is why he killed himself when he still had so much ammo. It's a miracle that he did, but still. Over the past few days, I've heard the media and the sheriff saying that he "killed himself when he heard the police sirens". That irritates me because, unless there is eyewitness testimony that I haven't heard about where a witness heard him say something like "Damn it's the cops!" right before he turned the gun on himself, then there is no way in hell that they know he shot himself BECAUSE he heard the police sirens.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
On the subject of Adam Lanza having his brother's ID, has it been reported that it was a current ID? Perhaps it was an old ID he had left at his mother's house? I have no important point to make; just 'thinking out loud'

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hurricane Sandy, Sandy Hook, Pedophile Sandy

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I read he spent up to 16 hours a day in the basement playing video games.

The Connecticut school massacre gunman Adam Lanza spent hours playing violent video games such as Call Of Duty in a windowless bunker, according to an interview with a plumber who worked at the family home.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 093131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

If that's true, he certainly has an online profile. Also, unless he was completely in a fog, he had to have some kind of online footprint. Facebook, twitter, something..amd gamers frequent gamer forums(I'm a gamer). People like this leave a trail. A LACK of a trail points to someone cleaning up. who and why?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I went through a time where I lived as a backpacker on the west coast and didn't use my name for a couple years. It was essentially as I just vanished. None of it was due to mind control tests being done.

This guy having mental issues, and his mother taking care of him, I could easily see how he doesn't have any records for a few years.

I'll admit though that something does seem iffy about this whole thing, but just because they say he has no record for 3 years doesn't automatically point to an MKULtra type of thing. And that's if the media is telling the truth, as it has been pointed out that they have changed stories frequently (either from misinfo or simply not wanting that info out).

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Maybe this plumber was laying the pipe, if you know what I mean. If he knows that much about the posters on the walls in the basement of the house, maybe he spent a little more time there then just for work.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
For the last year & a half the only thing that LE would find on me if they looked was a marriage license & an empty bank account.
I quit my job to take care of my wife because she had cancer, I havent been sick to go to the doctor, no travel & I havent started looking for a new job yet.
I dont have accounts on any social media sites & I just have accounts on very few forums.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The Connecticut school massacre gunman Adam Lanza spent hours playing violent video games such as Call Of Duty in a windowless bunker, according to an interview with a plumber who worked at the family home.

o
the one thing every massmurdering young male has in common cod addiction.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur

o
the one thing every massmurdering young male has in common cod addiction.

Thank goodness my nerdy, unsociable, 20 year old son with aspergers (not kidding) plays Skyrim.

Sorry, just had to say it.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
For those that say we look for conspiracies where there are none well 1) this is a conspiracy website and its what we do and 2) if the official stories of the various events weren't as holey as the Pope then there would be no suspicions. None of us have access to the evidence and never will, all the information we have is gleaned from MSM etc and the most we can do is read between the lines use some commons sense and logic (something the PTB seem to lack) and see the bigger picture. Throwing ideas around is what gets results and makes people think.

From my own perspective as a mother of 3, I have qualms over the alleged shooting of his mother. Besides shooting your own mother isn't the easiest of things to do no matter how deranged (unless I suppose she was a total loon/tyrant/bitch whatever) but to shoot 3 times and in the face too is very strange and quite callous indeed. As soon as I heard that part I immediately thought they were trying to disguise the fact it wasn't her. A stretch I know but disfiguring your mum in such a horrendous way seems odd. Perhaps she's actually alive and well and being held to ransom to prevent her ex husband from testifying? Who knows. We probably never will and the story will fade away into obscurity again

My 2nd problem with the story is that Adam was allegedly suffering from asperger's syndrome.I have never in all my 50+ years heard of anyone with Aspergers going totally mental violent and aggressive and losing it to this point. As for shooting guns, most Aspergers sufferers despise loud noise and bright lights and often have severe trouble concentraing on the simplest of tasks if there are background noises. This is quite likely to be the reason he had a quiet basement with his computer, so he couldn't be distracted as they can get frustrated by such distractions due to their inability to filter out background/outside noises.

To my mind the chances of this skinny young lad carrying out this dreadful incident are remote. I doubt very much if he could have possibly coped in a confined space (classroom) with all the screaming shouting and loud gunfire without himself practically curling up into a ball and trying to block out the noises. It affects the nervous system which is why they need tight sqeezing and hugging when having an "attack" as it calms them. As for people saying he wore a mask to disassociate from the scene....he was an Aspergers sufferer he was already disassociated through his inability to fully understand the full range of emotions normal people experience.

Ive seen no reports that he was a violent kid, no records have been released relating to any previous incidents, no frantic phone calls from multiple sclerosis suffering mum that she couldn't cope, no records of ambulances being called or previous committals that anyone has mentioned either inside the family or friends or neighbours.

Maybe just maybe the father testifying in the LIBOR case was the motive, a case of "ok we can't touch you but we'll screw over your family" similar for the Holmes case too especially when you bear in mind the trillions of dollars involved in this scandal.

Bah all speculation and I do so hate speculation! Maybe there will be yet more death-bed confessions in the future....that is of course if any "witnesses" are left alive

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

While most aspies hate loud noise and anything that resembles chaos, that's not the case with all of them. Nor is it the case all the time with ones who do have hypersensitivity issues.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and admit that my 2 aspie children loved paintball and lazer tag as young kids because they didn't have to directly interact with people. As young adults, they have been taken to the range with me on several occasions and did just fine. It's not totally out of the realm of possibility for an Aspergers child to not only handle the noise of the gun but their nature towards perfection lends to being a pretty good marksman too.

The need to control their environment is what makes the Aspergers issue not set well with me. While aspies are methodical and regimented as all get out, the uncertainty/uncontrollability of the situation, even if Lanza was able to plan it out, would probably would have led to a classic melt down or shut down early on. Then again, it's been said he was taking anti-psychotic meds which changes some things.

edit on 19-12-2012 by stormy46237 because: missed a word

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickKilgannon
For the last year & a half the only thing that LE would find on me if they looked was a marriage license & an empty bank account.
I quit my job to take care of my wife because she had cancer, I havent been sick to go to the doctor, no travel & I havent started looking for a new job yet.
I dont have accounts on any social media sites & I just have accounts on very few forums.

And thus you have a trail. You are on the interned and every time you type www.whatever.com andnsendnpackets over your router to your ISP a log of that packet is created. Every time you go to ats logged on your ISP and every router from there to the ats server where it is also logged. If you touch the Internet even occasionally you are logged.

So. There would be a record. If there is actually NO record that would be odd. Especially since they are saying he is an evil shoot me up gamer. There would absolutely be a very easy to see trail of that in his ISP logs or the game manufacturer logs for when he accessed their servers.

So. If that doesn't exist then their story doesn't stand up.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bakatono

Originally posted by RickKilgannon

And thus you have a trail. You are on the interned and every time you type www.whatever.com andnsendnpackets over your router to your ISP a log of that packet is created. Every time you go to ats logged on your ISP and every router from there to the ats server where it is also logged. If you touch the Internet even occasionally you are logged.

So. There would be a record. If there is actually NO record that would be odd. Especially since they are saying he is an evil shoot me up gamer. There would absolutely be a very easy to see trail of that in his ISP logs or the game manufacturer logs for when he accessed their servers.

So. If that doesn't exist then their story doesn't stand up.

If the kid always used an alias and an alias email account, through a proxy, for everything he did online, would there still be a trail?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I noticed this lack of any record of him a couple of days ago in a news report. I forgot about it.
Wasn't this similar with Holmes not having any online records?

What exactly does no record for three years mean?
No neighbours saw him going in and out of his house?
He had no job?
No doctors appointments?
No banking transactions?
No friends or acquaintances?
Attended yearly Christmas gatherings?

I suppose just lounging around your mothers house all day, with no job to go to, the above could apply.
edit on 19-12-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-12-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

One of my sons is so quiet and to himself that we call him the "troll" and joke about him being the rare and elusive crocostimpy (Ren & Stimpy ref). A couple of his friends are the same way. It's like groundhog day when they come out into the light. From the pics of his home, it appears to be pretty far back from the road, rather secluded. I would guess that he probably could have come and gone pretty easily without anyone actually seeing it happen. I know my boy is that way.

Saying that there is no record of Lanza for 3 years seems odd but not impossible.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by phyllida
For those that say we look for conspiracies where there are none well 1) this is a conspiracy website and its what we do

I agree, but there has to be some genuine basis for a conspiracy to be suggested. With 9/11, there is scientific reason to mistrust the official story, there are multiple witness statements of explosions from people within, there are known and proven examples of movements of money prior to the attack, after 11 years there are still fundamental flaws in the official story that leave the events open to question.

With the Aurora shooting there were again reasons to doubt. There was photographic evidence that the gas mask was not in the place it should have been, there were statements from those within that led us to believe there could have been more than one person.

With this case, there are wild accusations about the parents being "actors", there are claims that the children never existed, there are suggestions that the words "Sandy Hook" were NEVER, EVER used before last Friday by anyone, ever, and if they were then they were in on some master plan, and there are even suggestions that a global secret society (one that has managed to stay invisible for supposedly hundreds of years) is advertising their plans on TV, leaving messages to be decoded - that the movies are "talking to people".

And this is all within one week, while the real reports are still confusing and the real investigations into all of this are not even half way through.

Does anyone recall what happened on 9/11? For weeks after it there were all kinds of things reported by the media that turned out to be false, confused, or just the result of lazy reporting. They are all scrambling for the ratings, and they'll say anything to get those numbers.

There are always going to be things that do not make sense - the entire scenario doesn't make sense. Not because there are inconsistencies after only 6 days of investigation and reporting, but simply because to do something like this takes a certain level of insanity that requires things to not make sense!

People are saying it makes no sense that he would use a certain type of gun, but that's the least confusing part about all of this - why would anyone do this to begin with? People cannot apply common sense and intellect to this criminal, clearly he was mentally unsound. If he'd arrived there in drag it would be less confusing than the fact he arrived there to kill little kids.

People cannot judge his actions against the actions of a sane person, because he clearly wasn't sane.

Originally posted by phyllida
2) if the official stories of the various events weren't as holey as the Pope then there would be no suspicions. None of us have access to the evidence and never will, all the information we have is gleaned from MSM etc and the most we can do is read between the lines use some commons sense and logic (something the PTB seem to lack) and see the bigger picture. Throwing ideas around is what gets results and makes people think.

But that's just the point, we are only six days in, and people here expect there to be a proven and solid narrative. That's not going to happen, and the fact that it hasn't happened is not evidence of anything more than the expected confusion in a criminal investigation where the eyes of a whole nation are watching, and the ears of every news room are picking up and reporting anything they can get their hands on to keep them in the lead.

If there was a shooting of one person in your street that for some reason got the attention of every news broadcaster in America, what would be a simple shooting would become a convoluted mess of rumour, speculation, suspicion and biased reporting. America has some of the most biased reporting on the planet, and you all admit this freely, but you STILL hold them up as evidence when they tell you what you want to hear - ie that there is something suspicious.

Example - reports suggested there was someone else detained. But don't you think that this would have been mentioned by the police by now? Let me guess, the hundreds of LOCAL police, people who grew up around these families and worked in their community all their lives are somehow in on the conspiracy too, they all suddenly agreed to be complicit in the murders of 20 little kids and 6 of their fellow adults?

You say this is about logic and common sense, but I'm seeing little of it here from those claiming this is some false flag.

Logic and common sense tells me that the name Sandy Hook has been used in movies, novels and TV for decades, because the place actually exists and was once a well known tourist attraction. Logic tells me that hundreds of people in that town would need to be "in on it" for any of these conspiracy ideas to be even remotely plausible. Common sense tells me that if a government wanted to take all your guns, there would be easier ways to do it than through murdering 27 people in front of the media.
edit on 20-12-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join