It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN : No Records Of Adam Lanza For 3 Years!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnWoodland

None of whom will ever be getting another gig, unless their acting assignments were to act that terribly that it was completely obvious, and even the dumbest member of the public could see right through the charade.

The insanity I've seen paraded as reason since this event occurred would be enough to significantly decrease my faith in humanity, if I allowed it to.

By all means, ask questions and demand professionalism and integrity from your newshounds and authorities, but to seriously suggest the forces of darkness known as tptb, Teh Gubmint and other more exotic sounding titles, staged the whole event in a crafty scam to take the public's firearms, is just lazy, paranoid, knee-jerk reactionism, and some, if not most of those putting forth this garbage, need to step away from the internet for a while.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Its all a hoax - you have been had again - BIG TIME - and you will be had again and again until you decide to act. Just watch the video again OK?

edit on 16-1-2013 by Itaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
TPTB have become very sloppy.

1) Adam Lanza has been a complete phantom for the last 2 years.
2) There are no records of his existence for the past 2 years.
3) The only person that could verify Adam being alive for the last 2 years is his mother and she is dead (convenient?)
4) His brother has not seen him for 2 years.
5) To my knowledge there has been no communication from his Father in the media?
6) None of the parents have been allowed to view their deceased children.
7) There is nothing online to suggest that he existed and his computer has been conveniently destroyed.

I will only be convinced that Adam Lanza committed this crime if some eye witnesses come forward and confirm that Adam Lanza has been alive for the past 2 years and that he indeed was seen inside Sandy Hook elementary on the day of the shooting.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

I'm going to need a couple of witnesses to come forward and under oath say that you actually exist as a real person and aren't just a outside shill being used to sow doubt and confusion among the american population with the end goal of destabilising government citizen relations enough for an outside force to take over.
edit on 21-1-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit

7) There is nothing online to suggest that he existed and his computer has been conveniently destroyed.

Have fun finding me online, just because you link all your accounts together and have your life painted around the internet doesn't mean we all feel the need to do that.....
edit on 21-1-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNutjob

TPTB have become very sloppy.

1) Adam Lanza has been a complete phantom for the last 2 years.
2) There are no records of his existence for the past 2 years.
3) The only person that could verify Adam being alive for the last 2 years is his mother and she is dead (convenient?)
4) His brother has not seen him for 2 years.
5) To my knowledge there has been no communication from his Father in the media?
6) None of the parents have been allowed to view their deceased children.

I will only be convinced that Adam Lanza committed this crime if some eye witnesses come forward and confirm that Adam Lanza has been alive for the past 2 years and that he indeed was seen inside Sandy Hook elementary on the day of the shooting.

Try SNOPES.....I read somewhere recently that is the go-to authority on all things Sandy Hook.....

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Good thread title. I think this should have more flags.
I was only made aware of the fact that no-one seems to have noticed Adam for a few years in this very recent youtube video which nicely collates all the various anomalies surrounding the reporting of the case.

Unfortunately it does stray into the very dubious hypothetical that some of the parents were acting but I think even if this idea is abhorrent to most people it is just part of a conspiracy theory... as much as the numerous 9/11 threads that mention fake grieving and actors and no-deaths among other rather out-there ideas.
I do not condone this particular aspect of the SH conspiracy theories.

Here is the video:

I can't help but feel that something is amiss with the story as has been presented by media reporting, and of course this could all be due to sloppy journalism.
But there just seem to be so many weird aspects to this...

edit on 23-1-2013 by manmental because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It seems we know very little about Adam Lanza for the last three years. We know he had Asperger Syndrome and he was the shooter at Sandy Hook. And some people have doubts about even that.

Do we know anything else about him?

Nope.

His parents get a divorce and he disappears off the face of the earth. Never to be seen again it appears. Until the day of the shooting. Now that is weird, mighty weird.

There is a plumber who says he played video games all day in the basement, but we don't know if that was before or after the divorce.

We have "friends" saying Nancy took him to the shooting range, but there are no records of this.

I don't know what to make of this and originally thought nothing of the "no trace" of Adam rhetoric. Just thought they meant no online footprint. But after watching the video and seeing neighbors who haven't seen him in a while.

Things definitely are not as they seem.
edit on 23-1-2013 by BeyondTheFold because: spelin'

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join