It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Link333333

I apologize, the second photo got cut off. Here's a link to the picture in its entirety:

www.sandyhookhoax.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
For anyone who does not think there is a 2nd or 3rd shooter go listen to the entire 2 hour recording. Forget about who says what about whose plates......there was a manhunt after the shooting.....and I have reason to believe there still is ......Well if he acted alone why look for anyone else and how do they know who to look for? Oh yea SOP right?.....sure.......

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I just have a few questions in regards to the school.

I went to newtown.sandyhook.schooldesk.net... to find out what their procedures were for an emergency such as this. Little info there, but it does say "Every visitor will be required to ring the doorbell at the front entrance and the office staff will use a visual monitoring system to allow entry". I knew that they had key cards and that visitors had to be buzzed in, but what about this "visual monitoring system", is this video? If so where is the video and why hasn't anyone demanded to see it?

Why wasn't the "security door" more secure? Was it one of those doors with the chicken wire in it? If not, why? That would have bought some more time.

Speaking of time, in what order was the call made to the police? Was it imediately after the person in charge of monitoring the "visual monitoring system" noticed the nut job with a gun, or did that person become one of the first casualties?

Was there an anouncement or alarm sounded, or did those poor defenceless kids have to wait until they heard the sound of gun fire?

It doesn't sound like there was much of an alarm, or maybe procedures were not followed.

As a parent, I have tried to compile a list of failures that I will be bringing up in a meeting with the school my children attend. I think that there may have been a lack of training or preparedness in regards to SOP in a situation like this. I'm not trying to sound insensitive or place blame, but I think that more lives could have potentially been saved. I am an advocate for preparedness. Maybe instead of taking the summer off teachers and administration should spend time at the range and practice Code Red procedures until it is second nature. If this would help, I would volunteer to help in any way that I could. It is our job as parents to do our very best to protect our children.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MrBigDave

That is a great response MrBigDave.
You are asking some important questions that sadly I doubt we will ever get answers to.
Like the way the Aurora shooting coverage in the media just died so will the Sandy Hook story.

I have to applaud your thoughts on school procedures and your personal willingness to assist at the school your children attend.
That is exactly the kind of activity that can help prevent such tragedies from occurring in the future.

btw: I notice this is only your second post here. Welcome to ATS! glad to see another bright mind has joined the ranks here. I know you will be a true asset to the ATS community. Thanks for joining!

edit on 28-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrBigDave
I just have a few questions in regards to the school.

I went to newtown.sandyhook.schooldesk.net... to find out what their procedures were for an emergency such as this. Little info there, but it does say "Every visitor will be required to ring the doorbell at the front entrance and the office staff will use a visual monitoring system to allow entry". I knew that they had key cards and that visitors had to be buzzed in, but what about this "visual monitoring system", is this video? If so where is the video and why hasn't anyone demanded to see it?

I have asked the same question......My daughter's previous school had the same system and yes it is video.

Why wasn't the "security door" more secure? Was it one of those doors with the chicken wire in it? If not, why? That would have bought some more time.

There is 1 video of a helicopter that focused on police standing near the entrance and showed the broken glass. It looked like a large window pane next to the door that was shot out. How many school shootings does it take to make them more secure?

Speaking of time, in what order was the call made to the police? Was it imediately after the person in charge of monitoring the "visual monitoring system" noticed the nut job with a gun, or did that person become one of the first casualties?

There was a meeting taking place with a parent, principal, a teacher and school psychologist. The principal and psychologist went into the hall and got shot the others stayed and the parent is 1 of 2 adults I know of that were on the phone with 911 describing the event.

Was there an anouncement or alarm sounded, or did those poor defenceless kids have to wait until they heard the sound of gun fire?

Someone in the office turned on the PA system and all the teachers knew to proceed with lockdown from hearing this.

It doesn't sound like there was much of an alarm, or maybe procedures were not followed.

They went into lockdown immediately.

As a parent, I have tried to compile a list of failures that I will be bringing up in a meeting with the school my children attend. I think that there may have been a lack of training or preparedness in regards to SOP in a situation like this. I'm not trying to sound insensitive or place blame, but I think that more lives could have potentially been saved. I am an advocate for preparedness. Maybe instead of taking the summer off teachers and administration should spend time at the range and practice Code Red procedures until it is second nature. If this would help, I would volunteer to help in any way that I could. It is our job as parents to do our very best to protect our children.

You might want to do what I did and start first by sending this to the superintendent,principal, and teacher as an eye opener.
market-ticker.org...

Then check to see if every grade school classroom has an individual emergency exit to outside in every classroom. My daughter's previous school did this one does not. IMO every school in this country needs to have an armed guard immediately........WITH an automatic weapon......
edit on 28-12-2012 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: grammar

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EffTheCIA
Does anyone know why the thread about the nun costumes got closed? Someone sent me a PM about it since he knew I was interested in the reference on the police scanner to 2 possible suspects in ski masks, one in a nun costume, in a purple van. But the thread has since been deleted.

"The caller has also stated that an unverified rumor is circulating amongst the school staff that the shooters were described to be disguised ”organized group of nuns”infiltrated the school property to carry out the shootings leaving at least 26 dead at an elementary school Friday.”"

theintelhub.com...

"Purple van with 2 suspects wearing ski masks one dressed in a nun's outfit, possibly related to this incident, being sought. Last seen in Danbury.
Per CSP, FBI personell on scene."

forums.radioreference.com...

This might fit with the nuns:

www.bishopaccountability.org...

St Rose of Lima was the Lanza's church. Adam would have been 6-8 years old when Castaldo was a priest there. Which is around same age as the children Adam targeted and killed. Could molestation explain why Adam did not like to be touched? Were nun costumes used to toy with Adam's head?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hi,
I've been wanting to find a Sandy hook thread to post in for a few days... but kept seeing them all closed.
And quite rightly so for some people's instance that they know better than ATS.

I hope everyone on this thread respects the rules and appreciates that only ATS can offer them this experience and that they shouldn't abuse the privilege of being allowed to contribute.

Anyway... apologies if this has been posted here before but here's a news item about 7 year old Bryce Maksel, who was in the classroom of Vicki Soto.

How One 7-Year-Old Escaped Adam Lanza's Shooting

If anyone is making a time line then this should be added.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

Thank you bringing that to our attention.

I can see where he is the only survivor from Ms Soto's classroom but 4 other students ran after him. This would presuppose they were all gunned down in the hallway since they didn't make it.
But there's something odd about his statement then:

"He (son) said, 'We just kept on running. We didn't know when to stop,'" the mother recalled her son telling the police. Read more at www.christianpost.com...

WE just kept running, WE didn't know when to stop.

One more incongruous detail for the pile.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Anybody see this:
Sandy Hook affidavits remain sealed

www.ctpost.com...

Well what do you know Nancy Lanza's car was in her garage.......

The judge's order also covers the two other search warrants, for the 2010 Honda Civic Adam Lanza drove to the school and for Nancy Lanza's 2009 silver BMW, which was parked in the garage attached to the home.

"The court finds that due to the nature and circumstances of this case and the ongoing investigation, the state's interest in continuing nondisclosure substantially outweighs any right to public disclosure at this time," Blawie wrote.

I told you the manhunt continues.......

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Read this with care:

Although no arrests have been made and "none are contemplated," Sedensky also said the possibility has not been ruled out, and that releasing the information would make it difficult to solve crimes that others might have committed. Read more: www.ctpost.com...

Hasn't been ruled out?
This is huge that the State Attorney would say other arrests have not been ruled out!
Open and shut murder spree/suicide, right?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Why is everything in this case a State Secret?
edit on 28-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Read this with care:

Although no arrests have been made and "none are contemplated," Sedensky also said the possibility has not been ruled out, and that releasing the information would make it difficult to solve crimes that others might have committed. Read more: www.ctpost.com...

Hasn't been ruled out?
This is huge that the State Attorney would say other arrests have not been ruled out!
Open and shut murder spree/suicide, right?

Huge? Probably not. CT has strict gun laws. Maybe they are going after whoever supplied the guns.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Are we sure that Adam Lanza was as severely autistic as led on? If so, there's no way he was doing any of this alone - especially demanding and ordering the teachers to do what he wanted or to even have enough wits about him to shoot his mother (sole caregiver) in the face before driving himself?! to the school. In my opinion - and this is straight opinion, I don't have enough evidence to have an entire theory just yet and I'm sorry this is so sloppy - if anything he is a patsy and used to gain entrance into the school. I feel as though if the entrance had been shot out the teachers would have had a lot more time to respond to lock their doors (the protocol for my elementary school when I was a child - lights off, door locked, hide along the wall not visible from the door window.) Adam gained entrance, allowing the rest of the men in the car waiting right outside the entrance to come in. One goes past the office, one stays in the office (which is when you would be hearing them over the intercom if that even really happened and eventually the death of the Principal and school's psychologist/therapist whatever) One shooter per classroom. In the time that it all happened it seems incredibly unlikely that Adam could have - even with the best Super Autism Capabilities - done all that damage and kill himself in the span of 5 minutes or so. It seems as though the reason the investigation is shut so tight and there are obvious lies and insanity going through the media is because the cops DO know what happened. It appears as though while one end of the school is being evacuated, the other side is still being shot (possible if you look at the layout of the school.) The cops respond incredibly fast and the audio recordings out there (unless fake?) seem to imply their presence while kids are still being shot or at least just after Adam supposedly killed himself. This could help explain why the teacher didn't trust the cops, why the kid in the Gymnasium at the time heard pops just before a police officer runs in, asks "Is he in here?!" and then takes off. Also the "end the life of Adam" part of the audio (unless fake, once again.) Adam as a patsy is killed, they dump their weapons with him, ditch the school and the car by running out toward the woods or whatever. There were supposedly two shadowy figures seen outside the gym. Who knows?

Aside from all the fishiness of what exactly happened - It's interesting to see theories regarding this being a Pharmaceutical scandal. I have been working on the history and occupations of the parents of each victim, I'm only 10/20 at the moment and roughly 6 of the children's parents I can find -anything- on. One of the children doesn't even have an obituary, let alone information about her parents (kind of odd.) What I have found are many ties to Pharmaceutical companies, long time Health Insurance workers/trainers/developers, prominent Business Execs, IBM, Finance, a prominent professor of sociology who specializes/teaches courses in Democracy/Dictatorshop/Post-authoritarian Brazil etc. Quite a few ties to UK and Ireland. The weirdest piece I found about one of the parents is Chase Kowalski's mom Becky, who two days after the shooting, had a vision of her son returning and telling her the scope of the event was much larger than they could imagine and that "the Scholarship fund they were starting in Chase’s honor will save lives, change building codes, demand gun and ammunition control, and that in Chase’s name I would like to bring God back to America. These are the first starting goals of the organization.”

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

A scholarship fund... but an organization dedicated to ^^^

Seems a bit strange.

I know I have a lot more work to do and again apologize for the sloppiness here but I can't believe this was solely a tragedy caused by an autistic boy. It's much bigger than that. I don't know if these people sold their children's souls for wealth or immunity or if this is some giant psychological operation or what but it's certainly something.

It isn't too far fetched for certain special interest groups to orchestrate some terrible catalyst event to further their agenda. Necessary illusions and all that jazz. Soon enough this investigation will be shut - especially if random shootings keep happening every Friday since the 14th. I imagine something greater will emerge to blanket this entire thing.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Check out this site for the curious case of the guy who was caught a day after the massacre stealing a gun from the same gunstore that Nancy Lanza allegedly got her guns from, and from whose hotel room they discovered another .223 rifle.

undeletedevidence.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by amallomabo
Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

Here's another two parents who have recovered awfully quickly. I think I'm gonna vomit:

"Becky takes a deep breath on Wednesday in the funeral home and says, “Okay, the best day of my life started on Sunday morning when my son came to me in a vision. He came to tell me to explain to my husband that the scope of this event was so large and that there were so many people around the country and the world we were touching. I felt that my son was here in this vision to tell me that the not-for-profit scholarship organization that we are starting in Chase’s honor will save lives, change building codes, demand gun and ammunition control, and that in Chase’s name I would like to bring God back to America. These are the first starting goals of the organization.”

"She says she will keep Chase alive in her life through the Chase Kowalski Scholarship Fund.

" “I don’t know where it’s going,” she says. “All I can say is that it’s in the beginning stages. But after I received that vision from Chase, my sadness left me and I have been strong since. He’ll stay alive through the work this organization does and I will never let people forget Chase or any of the other 19 children who were lost that day.”

"Becky excuses herself to go back and greet the mourners streaming in.

" “I’m completely on board,” says Stephen. “I believe my son did visit his mom. I have never before seen a look on Becky’s face like that morning. I believe now that things like that can happen. I was amazed at the peace and strength Becky received from that vision. She’s transferred it to me. I’m at peace now, too. Feeling strong. After she told me what Chase had said I got up and went straight to the bank and opened the scholarship fund that morning."

--------------

Change building codes? The kid had time to put that one in the vision? I'm surprised he didn't send an itemized list via Fedex. Or am I being too harsh? 'Cuz to me, these two sound like phonies. And you can take that one straight to the bank.

ps
Exactly who gets the 'scholarship' money?

quote:
"I’m at peace now, too. Feeling strong."
("Though I'll feel even better once the money starts rolling in. ... And don't send me no crappy teddy bear, neither! Visa, Mastercard accepted")

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

That's what I am saying, man. Terrible. Even says on his obituary to "in lieu of sending flowers please donate to...."

These parents are rather distant, dissociative. Everything is off.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
Check out this site for the curious case of the guy who was caught stealing a gun from the same gunstore that Nancy Lanza allegedly got her guns from, and from whose hotel room they discovered another .223 rifle.

I did not know this !!!!

At the conclusion of the killing spree in Dublane, shooter and "lone nutterThomas Hamilton, allegedly committed suicide with not one, but two head shots from a .357 Magnum! According to information that came to light after the Cullen Inquiry, Thomas Hamilton died from two bullet wounds fired into the roof of his mouth, one bullet exiting above the left ear, and another through the top of his head. This evidence clearly points to at least one other shooter/handler on site and a covert black op behind it

Brits bought that pile of horse exhaust?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

People act in really weird ways when confronted with tragedy, and I just have to imagine that having your 6 year old mowed down at school by a shooter is right up there on the tragedy map. So I would not go there at all. Give the parents a wide berth here. If anything, I'd say this is "normal" as in... it is not normal, but their child's death was not normal either.

Can we stick to other topics so this thread doesn't also get shut down?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011So I would not go there at all.
She's asking that my civil rights be curtailed, That makes her and her 'vision' a legitimate target.

------------------

Also, check out the extreme measures the cops are taking to make sure no one sees the crime scene:

www.courant.com...

"Police are "very concerned" about the possibility that curious people may also try to sneak inside for a look, (Police Chief Michael)Kehoe said. "That would be devastating to the families," Kehoe said. .... Police have secured Sandy Hook Elementary with a fence around the perimeter bearing "no trespassing" signs, and windows are covered with plywood.... A wall was built inside to separate the crime scene from the rest of the school."

Are they so concerned because there is nothing to see?

/

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You got a problem with Mothers Against Drunk Driving too?

I'm saying that this mom's reaction is perfectly rational, given the circumstances. It would be just as rational if she called for teachers to take up arms. She's had quite the blow here.

We search for a reason, an agenda, behind conspiracy and I do get that, but this is not a clear cut situation. It equally incites people to want to curb guns, or proliferate them everywhere.

So the better thing to focus on isn't the "why" but all the friggin' inconsistencies in the story, the things that make you go "hmmm?" Like my earlier post about the nuns and the Lanza/priest connection, which nobody has commented on.

edit on 28-12-2012 by sheba2011 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join