Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by EffTheCIA

Well to get a feel for your "conspiracy sense", you agree that 9/11 was a government conspiracy, right?

Why is my conspiracy sense in question? I am not saying I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I was only talking about this particular one...

Then what conspiracies do you believe in? I'm guessing not 9/11 considering you dodged that question.

In response to your debunkng, "they" are the globalists, or new world order, or banksters. Those that control the financial systems, the government, the major corporations, etc. As far as my proof that they're behind all of those crimes? That's why I'm on this site, to find that proof. I have plenty of evidence that James Holmes is innocent, and already quite a bit of evidence that casts doubt on the guilt of Adam Lanza. I'm not here to convince those who aren't able to be convinced for personal or *ahem* financial reasons, by the way.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Then what conspiracies do you believe in? I'm guessing not 9/11 considering you dodged that question.

1. You didn't respond to half my post just now so why are you expecting me to answer more questions? ugh.

2. I did not dodge anything. I didn't respond because it was irrelevant and off topic. Should I also tell you my position on fluoride? Peak Oil? Aliens? Moon landing? JFK? 911? Religion? Elvis? Illuminati? Bigfoot? Tell me how many or which will satisfy your qualification for "conspiracy sense".

In response to your debunkng,

No. Debunking would be me putting forth evidence to counter yours. I was requesting evidence for your claims, and asking questions.

"they" are the globalists, or new world order, or banksters.

So the international banking cartel orchestrated this shooting? And the motive was gun control in the US?

As far as my proof that they're behind all of those crimes? That's why I'm on this site, to find that proof.

Great. That's what I am doing too
edit on 21-12-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

1. You didn't respond to half my post just now so why are you expecting me to answer more questions? ugh.

2. I did not dodge anything. I didn't respond because it was irrelevant and off topic. Should I also tell you my position on fluoride? Peak Oil? Aliens? Moon landing? JFK? 911? Religion? Elvis? Illuminati? Bigfoot? Tell me how many or which will satisfy your qualification for "conspiracy sense".

In response to your debunkng,

No. Debunking would be me putting forth evidence to counter yours. I was requesting evidence for your claims, and asking questions.

"they" are the globalists, or new world order, or banksters.

So the international banking cartel orchestrated this shooting? And the motive was gun control in the US?

As far as my proof that they're behind all of those crimes? That's why I'm on this site, to find that proof.

Great. That's what I am doing too
edit on 21-12-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

Sorry, I was putting it in a nice way for you to prove you aren't a shill.

Anyway, here is the best evidence that something else is going on here.

"Purple van with 2 suspects wearing ski masks one dressed in a nun's outfit, possibly related to this incident, being sought. Last seen in Danbury.
Per CSP, FBI personell on scene."

forums.radioreference.com...

Footage Of Police Arresting Second Man In Woods Right After The Sandy Hook Shooting
www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Excellent! Go get'm Broham!

Stop by and let this guy, and about 5% (totally accurate) of this thread in on your revelation please!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks Steve!
I needed a good laugh. -
(thread fail -
)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Listen to this at 22:55...it sounds like someone says end the life of Adam.......

www.youtube.com...#!

Ok now we need to know if the shooter had a radio with him .......if so his handler was telling him it was time to commit suicide.......
edit on 21-12-2012 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I thought someone asked about this earlier.......this is the police saying if we found anyone in the woods cutting wood they would be detained.....so he was detained for a short period and no other arrests were made. I still am of the opinion he is being very sarcastic about the guy from the woods and saying he was cutting wood just so nobody asks about him again. He makes it sound like the reporter asks him why people were detained or arrested. He didn't ask why he asked the status of anyone arrested or other suspects. You can't hear the question of the reporter in this video but you can in others. Anyone else find this odd?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wow now this is evidence for sure........the parent who was in a meeting with the principal was at least 1 caller to 911 probably the one referred to on the radio recordings......but she says the parent told her there were HUNDREDS of shots.....

www.youtube.com...

1:50
edit on 21-12-2012 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Oh this is interesting......first time I had seen or heard this......the first reports from the community were that he worked at the school and was fired that morning.......WHAT?????????

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is really interesting to speculate about... but bottom line, when pondering on this situation gives you no real solid conclusion, you can be sure of one thing.

The kids mom was apparently a doomsday prepper. Also, the victims of this shooting were very young kids.

You can bet this whole incident (planned or not) will unleash the government's true colors, and they will exploit this situation. Doomsday preppers are gonna be the bad guys, even more so now, and guns are gonna be Satan.

Watch it unfold.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
All I know is that people with autism lose their mind when they hear loud noises, so the chances of an autistic guy shooting up a school are slim and none.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by broctune

Are you certain it is factual to make a blanket statement like that? Are you certain every single autistic person loses their mind every time every loud noise is made?

I am skeptical of your statement. I am not quite ready to rule him out due to it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Every single thing they do, with every date chosen, is a ritual sacrifice. The burdens they dump on kids, the bullying and abuse in society, the poverty is a ritual sacrifice. Scarsity is a ritual sacrifice. They do it all that way. Because they're sick pups.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
edit: thread created in replace of deleted thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-12-2012 by lettingyouknow because: edit new link

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
There is something so blatantly obvious about the massacre that has not been questioned until now. The coroner who autopsied the bodies said that every victim was shot between 3 and 11 times each. Regardless of the weapon supposedly used would it make any sense that someone would use that many bullets per person? Lanza would have had to pull the trigger once for each and every shot fired according to the OS.

So let's say the average shots per victim is 7 bullets.with 25 victims at the school. That's 175 shots. My point being that the Bushmaster .223 used in the murders was probably fully automatic. That would account for the exceptional number of wounds sustained by each of the victims and doesn't include misses which for the sake of argument we'll say he missed once for every 3 shots fired. That's another 47 bullets + 175 gives us 222 (by contrast the Clackamas mall shooter used 50 rounds)

We're talking at least 7 - 30 round clips and he supposedly had hundreds more rounds on him.
It really makes much more sense that it was an automatic weapon used, it accounts for the excessive number of wounds per victim (his mother was shot 3 times in the face - a likely result of automatic fire).
I have my doubts that anyone shooting semi-automatic could have killed so many people in such a short time. I also have my doubts about the supposed shooter's ability with firearms which makes the OS that much more difficult to accept.

The pattern of bullet holes in the school will tell the real story, so I have my doubts such evidence will ever be released to the public. We probably won't ever see any video footage of the shooter as Adam Lanza's slight build would be apparent even while wearing a tac vest. Maybe I'm way off the mark here but I am very familiar with firearms and these events simply do not make sense as presented.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

He said all of the victims at the school, including 20 first-graders and six adults, were shot with a Bushmaster AR-15 assault rifle and that "numerous" magazines were emptied at the scene.

Source - www.newsday.com...
edit on 18-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added link

This is what leads me to believe that the real shooter, probably shooters, were pros, and not this kid. They didn't leave any survivors. They didn't leave any real witnesses. And, all of the victims, to include the mother, were shot a minimum of 3 times.

If the shooter(s) were using a semi-auto, they were likely using a mozambique drill. This is a double tap to the chest, followed by an aimed shot to the head...3 shots. This is a method used by professionals to ensure the target does not survive.

If the shooters(s) were using automatic weapons, as the OP suspects, they were likely using weapons that only the government have. Yes, it's true that some people modify their weapons illegally to make them fully automatic. But that's just it, they only create FULLY automatic weapons. And, some people are fortunate enough to have one of the few registered NFA automatic weapons. But again, these are all FULLY automatic. The M4's and M16's that government agencies currently use are not fully automatic. They are only capable of firing 3 round bursts...the minimum number of times all of the targets were shot. Only government agencies have these current 3 round burst varients.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamesrustles
This is what leads me to believe that the real shooter, probably shooters, were pros, and not this kid. They didn't leave any survivors. They didn't leave any real witnesses. And, all of the victims, to include the mother, were shot a minimum of 3 times.

If the shooter(s) were using a semi-auto, they were likely using a mozambique drill. This is a double tap to the chest, followed by an aimed shot to the head...3 shots. This is a method used by professionals to ensure the target does not survive.

If the shooters(s) were using automatic weapons, as the OP suspects, they were likely using weapons that only the government have. Yes, it's true that some people modify their weapons illegally to make them fully automatic. But that's just it, they only create FULLY automatic weapons. And, some people are fortunate enough to have one of the few registered NFA automatic weapons. But again, these are all FULLY automatic. The M4's and M16's that government agencies currently use are not fully automatic. They are only capable of firing 3 round bursts...the minimum number of times all of the targets were shot. Only government agencies have these current 3 round burst varients.

I agree that the minimum 3 shots per victim means that they were trying to leave no witnesses. Never heard of the Mozambique Drill, that is interesting.

I don't think an automatic weapon was used. The whole point of this was to conduct the entire operation with legally available guns. An AR-15 is a very powerful gun that can be shot quite rapidly (even faster if there are 2 people shooting 1 each!).

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

We need to realize, why would this father have anything to do with this horrific event? though the truth is
why would any sane person have anything to do with this?

That's simple. He was paying over a quarter million a year in alimony, which he would pay the rest of his life or until Nancy remarried, unless they had some specific agreement in their contract for divorce, which I did not read.

If she made it clear she had no intentions of remarrying, and was simply going to shack up with someone to assure she kept her alimony coming in, it could easily anger the father. Not saying this is a fact and what happened, just saying it has certainly happened hundreds of thousands of times over in the US.

Money does strange things to even "sane" people. He may have been of the opinion that the children were grown, and enough was enough. These are factors which are unknown at this point.

Usually, the parents are the first suspects in something like this, hence why he was taken in for questioning. Just because there has been no arrest (yet) doesn't mean there won't be.

This is also exactly why the bodies were not removed from the school for almost 48 hours. They had to work it as a crime scene, because that is what is was. Somehow, people thought that because the "lone shooter" was dead, they could just run in and mop up the mess.

Until every angle is investigated and cleared for certain, then all angles remain possible suspect.

I don't recall anyone being cleared officially. Only released.

Keep that in mind.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
I think it's the same marksman as the guy who set up martin bryant.

There is no way a dumb dumb could shoot with such proficiency in such a small space.

Smells of the government trying to take your guns away like they did here. Now it's illegal to have guns here.

You're next.

Ok, first.. a person with aspergers is NOT a dumb dumb. They are usually unable to read social queues such as facial expressions and jokes, etc.. They cannot tell if you are joking, mad, sad.. etc. Most have exceptionally high IQs ranging in 140s and above. Of the ones I have met, they are the most frustrating persons I know but not usually violent. Self-centered maybe, but not usually violent. If anything they get confused when you show great anger towards them for their lack of understanding basic human emotions such as hurt and humilation that they have caused you unintentionally.

Granted I have only met a limited number.. around 5 that I know of. I dated a man that I am almost positive had aspergers and he was a very very proficient hunter. Whatever they become focused on (to the point of an obsession) they become VERY VERY good at. I would imagine if he became interested in shooting.. he would be the best there is. That is how their brain works. It is believed that Einstein may have had Aspergers.

The point.. he is no dumb dumb. Just very socially inept and probably fed up with people calling him names and not understanding social ques enough to tell his tormenters to "F" off and letting it go.

In no way am I standing up for his shooting kids. I have a hard time understanding how anyone can kill a child. I live in a rough neighborhood and, on occasion, Lord knows the younger kids in the neighborhood have ticked me off to the point of sounding like a raving lunatic due to their lack of manners and roaming the streets like a pack of lazy butt dogs. But I, as most people, do not understand how this young man went to a supposedly unconnected school and just shot a bunch of children.

All I can do is wait until more information is available before I can make a informed decision that helps me to put this in the past...to get past the tragedy.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Here is my problem with motive...

The kids profile leads me to suspect a vengence motive, like maybe payback for being mistreated.

But then you see location. He didnt even know these ppl but choose this target specifically. Why?

The motive that fits his profile doesnt fit the location or methodology.

No real apparent motive for Lanza that's true, but if you look at the political motives and muse on what target(s) could promote 100% revulsion, horror and extreme outrage from the public, in terms of advancing a political agenda..a school full of children being slaughtered is hard to beat. (you know what i mean)

If i were a cold blooded, cynical scumbag sociopath, a politician for example, who for reasons yet unknown had a political objective of separating Americans from their rights to weapons, there would be no 'better' target than children to forment a wave of outcry demanding gun controls.

Just as 9/11 formented outrage in Americans, and caused them to essentially demand retaliation against 'the terrorists', which led to over a decade of full on warfare in the Middle East, i believe the same is hoped for in this situation...the public demanding to be relieved of their rights and weapons...and asap too.

An old folks home would be a second choice target, but wouldn't have the same emotional impact as killing children.

There's a motive here, but it isn't revenge.

Officialdom doesn't care the OS is like a Swiss cheese. The 9/11 OS is also a Swiss cheese, but that hasn't held up or hindered the agenda of dissolving freedoms and rights, one bit.

The flakey OS in this massacre likewise won't make a difference to the agenda either (whatever it ultimately is, but a gun free citizenry looks to be it to me).

Who was it who once said 'The most effective way to install tyranny, is to make the people demand it'...i think we're seeing that being played out here...again.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

2 reasons I can't believe anything the media says'

1 his barber claimed that he had to be led by the hand to get into the chair.
2 it was first stated that he had 4 handguns and the rifle in the trunk of his car which was actually caught on tape when the police removed it.

this whole story sounds like a bunch of BS and we'll probably never know what actually happened, just like 911.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
www.cbc.ca...
The bullets from the rifle fire were so powerful, they passed through the school walls and left three holes in his daughter's car, parked in the lot.
This video allegedly shows the damaged car:
www.cbc.ca...

Maybe a window - if a wall it wouldn't make that round hole in the car.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join