It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Does anyone know why the thread about the nun costumes got closed? Someone sent me a PM about it since he knew I was interested in the reference on the police scanner to 2 possible suspects in ski masks, one in a nun costume, in a purple van. But the thread has since been deleted.

"The caller has also stated that an unverified rumor is circulating amongst the school staff that the shooters were described to be disguised ”organized group of nuns”infiltrated the school property to carry out the shootings leaving at least 26 dead at an elementary school Friday.”"

theintelhub.com...

"Purple van with 2 suspects wearing ski masks one dressed in a nun's outfit, possibly related to this incident, being sought. Last seen in Danbury.
Per CSP, FBI personell on scene."

forums.radioreference.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I think you are mistaken about this "overlooked" evidence.

Just start saying, "bang bang bang... bang bang bang bang... bang bang..." and see how fast you can say bank 250 times.

I think we can imagine the scene. It's not difficult to imagine how quickly this all happened.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I don't believe those came from inside the school. the holes are perfectly round and much larger than .223 bullets would make, possibly 9mm -.45 cal. It also appears one of them is an exit hole from the car?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I see a victim's father adding to the misinformation with that statement since many would blindly believe it. And the medical examiners made it sound like the wounds were all from the .223 weapon so the larger caliber pistols were not involved.

I will note that it was one examiner that spoke (what I have seen) and said he dealt with only some of the victim so other weapons might have been involved.

Seems the assault weapon angle is being played. Funny how gun control used to focus on hand guns because of the easy concealment for robberies.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Way to many very different stories on this one....its very obvious that someone is not telling the truth or the facts the way they happened....and I have to assume it goes much higher than anyone on the scene of where the actual shooting took place. And if indeed that in the end it was set up that would be very tragic when now we know that someone in high places is very capable of killing children just for their own selfish agenda whatever it may be. Though truth be told we will be lucky if we ever come close to the truth.Below is a link to a very interesting article I read and I've found this new source to be pretty reliable over the last year or so...their are actullyt 2 article on the shootings in this particular issue.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

The title of the main article is the "Sandy Hook Massacre: Official Story Spins Out Of Control"...It appears there is now only the one one article in it as the other may have been taken do....though I do have a copy of it should someone seek to read it.The other article puts it on the Mossad.
edit on 24-12-2012 by tracer because: story title

edit on 24-12-2012 by tracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Is this why Newtown was the target?

www.knoxnews.com...
....the National Shooting Sports Foundation sued to stop the ATF, arguing it was overstepping its authority.
The NSSF is the advocacy group that represents the firearms industry. After the NRA, it's possibly the most important gun lobby. On its board are representatives of all the major businesses that directly profit from gun and ammo sales — although you can't tell that now by the organization's website.
NSSF is headquartered in Newtown, Conn.....
edit on 24-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Answer

a long time ago and far away
miami) i attended a gun show in coconut grove. booth 17...a norinco ak47 for 120 bucks. booth 93, a metal gizmo to convert it to full automatic, for 22 bucks.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
We have been told that Lanza was a shy loner. But here's an overlooked reference that contradicts that:

www.thedailybeast.com...
"The investigation also uncovered a video of Lanza shooting guns with friends, according to Dr. H. Wayne Carver, the state of Connecticut’s chief medical examiner."

Who are these unnamed friends? Are they fellow 'goths,' referencing the attire Lanza was known to affect, as least for a time?

And then there is this little gem:

...“My sister went to high school with him,” said Madeline Fletcher, 16. “He was known around the school as the kid who wore a trench coat.”

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Lanza was a member of Newtown's own little 'trenhcoat mafia,' referring to the infamous gang that was behind the shooting at Denver's Columbine high school in 1999. We know that Lanza was under intense observation since entering Newtown High. What was the school district's reaction to Adam's new fashion accessory?
edit on 25-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamesrustles
This is what leads me to believe that the real shooter, probably shooters, were pros, and not this kid. They didn't leave any survivors. They didn't leave any real witnesses. And, all of the victims, to include the mother, were shot a minimum of 3 times.
Hey there, if I may address this. There were survivors, such as the vice principle who was shot in the foot, and the custodian who was reported to be yelling up and down the halls at the gunman to cease fire/drop the weapon. He was later also reported to be running around checking the doors to determine whether they were locked. I have not heard from either of them in any sort of interview capacity yet.

However, I can't comment on the skill level of those involved.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Here's another oddity. Why does the current image of the Lanza manse(top) differ from the one they posted early on(bottom)? Did they perhaps serve search warrants on both houses?

edit on 26-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
So I finally caught up with this thread, unfortunately it was my second thread to attempt to read through. The first one was the Christopher A Rodia thread, I got through page 71 and then it disappeared. Does anyone know what happened to it. I would U2U some of the people that posted on there but unfortunately I can't, I guess thats because I'm a new member. Anyway I wish i could have finished it and posted there. Its also kind of weird that people have stopped posting in this thread as much too.

Several questions: Why the limited number of images for Adam Lanza? According to one media report they were unable to find college records, or any records of him attending class or something like that and from that she jumps to he just disappeared, didn't exist. I would like to know what other information was sought, but not able to be found to make her jump to that conclusion. Any further updates from the CSP?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

The fact that you received most of your stars from people thinking you were serious...... Sad, telling, pathetic, and a glimpse at our future.

I for the first time ever believe that hollywood and movies in general, are too much for some weak minded individuals. The ability to separate fact from fiction has been lost.

It is almost like a defense mechanism... Instead of facing the hard decisions ahead, blame it on a shadow organization with an agenda.... There is truly nothing that these dreamers CANT attach an insane conspiracy to.

edit on 26-12-2012 by MobiusShaun because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2012 by MobiusShaun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EffTheCIA

Financial reasons?

I would say ... wow.... but I am not surprised.....

Anyone who doesn't "see the truth as I do" is a paid agent.... "not a super sleuth like me, saving the world one key at a time"..... Pathetic!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755
I think you are mistaken about this "overlooked" evidence.

Just start saying, "bang bang bang... bang bang bang bang... bang bang..." and see how fast you can say bank 250 times.

I think we can imagine the scene. It's not difficult to imagine how quickly this all happened.

thanks for making my point. What you said is exactly what one teacher said she heard: pop, pop, pop, ...pop, pop, pop, - that's shots in groups of 3's - something you'll get from a select fire (full auto) AR15.
Even the coroner has trouble believing Lanza did the shooting:

“He must have been a good shot,” said Carver. “These are devastating sets of injuries

www.thedailybeast.com...

Lanza was not an experienced shooter at all - provided he even knew how to shoot.
No definitive evidence has been brought forth to substantiate such a claim.
The evidence points to a weapon being used that the police are not telling us about.
That is the definition of conspiracy.
Not that the event was faked in any way but that they would lie about the type of gun used to fit a political agenda (semi-auto rifles)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by delta86

The Rodia thread was closed due to members posting information of a personal nature about people associated with the events in Sandy Hook. There were also accusations being made with little to no evidence to support such.

As for Adam Lanza the media is happy to only the show the one with the horrible haircut so we all think he's off his rocker. Apparently, Adam Lanza didn't exist for the last 3 years, there's no records anywhere of him during that time. Homeschool dropout? Who knows,

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I was speaking of the second iteration of the rodia thread which was still up as of yesterday morning. Anyway you make a good point about the photograph. Its sad that the media doesn't do what the frigging constitution is set up to allow them to do.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I've heard this several times now -- the possibility that it was 3-shot-burst select fire. Considering the sheer number of rounds fired / wounds on the victims, this is a very real possibility.

When we add to this the fact that the first mention of weapons recovered on the police radio says "long rifles and shotguns" -- plural, not singular. And that's before they opened the trunk and found the OTHER shotgun. These weapons were recovered in the school, seconds after the first report of "one suspect down" on the audio tapes.

I do not believe that this was a conspiracy, or that Adam was a patse. I think that this all went down more or less like it seems to have gone down.

But when you listen closely to the radio tapes, look at the google map, listen to the interviews, and then glance at that one photo (still up in one of the other threads) showing the black Honda in front of the school with TWO black over-coats lying next to it (one near the front bumper, the other by the passenger side door) AND the bullet hole in the roof of the car (large caliber, possibly from a pistol [misfire?]

After all of this, and hours upon hours of reading...

A strange feeling starts to grow... that this was the work of more than one shooter.
edit on 26-12-2012 by RedBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Young children make poor witnesses. Makes for an easier cover story.

A darkened theatre is also a place that witness observation is minimal.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

thanks for making my point. What you said is exactly what one teacher said she heard: pop, pop, pop, ...pop, pop, pop, - that's shots in groups of 3's - something you'll get from a select fire (full auto) AR15.

Not sure how that makes your point.

bang bang bang... bang bang bang... bang bang bang bang...

A person firing a semi-automatic can easily get off 30 shots in 10 seconds.

Even the coroner has trouble believing Lanza did the shooting:

“He must have been a good shot,” said Carver. “These are devastating sets of injuries

www.thedailybeast.com...

Lanza was not an experienced shooter at all - provided he even knew how to shoot.
No definitive evidence has been brought forth to substantiate such a claim.
The evidence points to a weapon being used that the police are not telling us about.
That is the definition of conspiracy.
Not that the event was faked in any way but that they would lie about the type of gun used to fit a political agenda (semi-auto rifles)

An flippant comment by the coroner is a very, very, very weak argument.

Small children huddled together in a classroom would not require Lanza to be a good shot.

Here's an anecdotal example.

I take my kids to amusement parks and fairs where you can try to shoot out a red star on a target with a automatic bb gun. When my kids were under 10, the first time they tried it, they had no problem hitting the red star on the target.

We're not talking a sniper shooting somebody from 300 yards. We're talking about a semi-automatic rifle aiming a large targets from less than 20 feet. He could be a bad shot and miss the kid he was aiming at and hit another kid beside his target.

Another anecdotal example.

At the same fairs and amusement parks there are dart games where you try to hit balloons with darts. Many times I aimed for a balloon and was so far off I hit the balloon beside it, below it, above it, etc.

Seriously, get some perspective. This is coming across as desperation to find a conspiracy where there is none, especially since no official reports have been released.

It is far less likely that a second shooter got away, and the police decided to cover it up.

Did you think through everything that would need to be true for that to have happened?

2nd shooter. No witnesses to contradict lone shooter. Police tipped off ahead of time and allowed the massacre to happen.

We can stop there.

There is no credible reason to believe that the local police would have been involved in a conspiracy to allow 20 kids to be killed at their local elementary school.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I just wanted to make everyone aware of this:

This image has been used all over, including in the media. For example:

www.dailymail.co.uk...< br />
www.wjla.com...

As if this whole situation isn't horrible enough, now we have the media using the picture of the wrong girl for one of the slain children. Despicable.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join