It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ikonoklast

Good observation, ikonoklast. The numbers don't add up there. One classroom had 14 kids who were all killed. The other had 13. 7 hid in the closet, 6 tried to escape and got shot. Then there are 6 who actually did escape?

I don't like the "huddle up in a corner" assumption the media is making. It's seemingly to cover up the fact that everyone was shot 3+ times, which was probably actually done to ensure no witnesses. The reaction to this sort of situation is Fight or Flight (or Fright, which is to stay still). Either they tried to run for it, or they dropped down to the ground and tried to take cover.

Where was the little girl who said she saw "someone who was very angry, and someone who was very mad"? And what about the adult who was shot in the foot? It's a good idea to try and account for all the eyewitnesses and the deceased.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
How is it that the FBI were first responders? The suspects in the van have been memory-holed, never to be heard from again. From the same link:

forums.radioreference.com...
Edit: WFSB is now saying two bodies were found at the location near the school.

Maybe they killed Adam Lanza and his mother at the home. They proceed to the school, where one of perps is murdered by his co-conspirators, left there to take the blame. Except they messed up and put the wrong ID on the body. Just speculating here....

FBI is always at these shootings. Have to clean up the CIA mess as someone else here put it.

I've read all sorts of conflicting reports on how many people were found dead where. I read that the father was found dead in NJ, two people found dead at Nancy Lanza's house, etc.

Oh, and what about the missing girlfriend and the other person? Haven't seen a follow-up on that.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
This is the BEST overlooked evidence I have found ........why or how did the media know so much about these 2 brothers so early on? Was the info already known and this a planned event? I think yes.......

The only logical conclusion I can draw at this stage is that somebody or some group with high-level media access had FOREKNOWLEDGE of the crime, foreknowledge that is revealed by their 'anonymously' leaking to the press things which they could not otherwise have known, foreknowledge that exposes their hand in originally planning to use both Lanza brothers as patsies.

I guess the link is not allowed but the basic jist is that it appears there was foreknowledge of this event.

The link isn't allowed? Maybe you can PM it to me? I'd be interested in reading that. You're finding good stuff smokinggun, keep it up.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by EffTheCIA
I've read all sorts of conflicting reports on how many people were found dead where. I read that the father was found dead in NJ, two people found dead at Nancy Lanza's house, etc.

Oh, and what about the missing girlfriend and the other person? Haven't seen a follow-up on that.

The father is alive and issued a statement. And somewhere I read that the missing girlfriend and friend had been found alive, but I'm not sure where I read it.

Of course all of that assumes we can believe the news, and we already know there have been plenty of errors in the news.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Theres one thing that puzzles me in all this... All these people crying on TV and that are so sad they have been crying for days, but no big red bulging eyes due from all that crying. Personnaly after crying my eyes look like I haven't slept for days...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

So you think it's possible no one died and the parents are all actors?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ikonoklast
The father is alive and issued a statement. And somewhere I read that the missing girlfriend and friend had been found alive, but I'm not sure where I read it.

Of course all of that assumes we can believe the news, and we already know there have been plenty of errors in the news.

Right, and Ryan Lanza was on Facebook denying accusations against him. So they're still alive. I guess the girlfriend and friend must've gone into hiding like the father and step mother did.

As for the news, all we can trust is the witness accounts they provide us. Beyond that, the media's as credible as a shill. Because really, that's all the media is. A tool that delivers the official propagandized lie to the masses.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by EffTheCIA

As for the news, all we can trust is the witness accounts they provide us.

Yeah I pretty much will.....

but it's not out of the scope of conspiracy for them to be hired shills.

that's obviously suggestive of a huge conspiracy. I for one don't believe as of now there is any grand conspiracy here.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

As for the news, all we can trust is the witness accounts they provide us.

Yeah I pretty much will.....

but it's not out of the scope of conspiracy for them to be hired shills.

that's obviously suggestive of a huge conspiracy. I for one don't believe as of now there is any grand conspiracy here.

It's much easier to kill people and leave behind a patsy than to have a whole town conspire together to lie about this.

You may not believe this is a conspiracy, but I follow the motive. And I see a government desperate to disarm its people before the coming collapse.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I do not believe in a conspiracy yet based on the evidence so far presented. I am neutral/on the fence.

So what's your conspiracy angle here?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

I do not believe in a conspiracy yet based on the evidence so far presented. I am neutral/on the fence.

So what's your conspiracy angle here?

Well to get a feel for your "conspiracy sense", you agree that 9/11 was a government conspiracy, right?

Sandy Hook, (possibly) Clackamas Town Center, Sikh Temple, and Aurora Century 16 shootings were all perpetrated in the same way, by the same organization. When the previous few attempts didn't get the globalists the result they wanted, they stooped to the lowest possible level...killing helpless, innocent little children. Their goal is to get us begging them to protect us from ourselves...to take away our guns. And it's working to some degree.

They're also framing up 20-something intelligent white kids as "the new al Qaeda". They fear them because this group is waking up at alarming levels. And they're the ones who could potentially bring the corrupt system down.

To me this is all much more believable than just another random act of unmotivated violence that feeds someone else's political agenda. But believe what your mind is capable of.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Just pointing out what seems to be wrong. And there is a lack of proof in my opinion, the only evidence is in the TV, and many things do not add up.
edit on 21-12-2012 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

Holy crap.
This thread is still alive?!

What details don't add up exactly? I been outta this thread for a few pages so you'll have to fill me in, just gimme the quick version of whatever inconsistencies you dudes have cooked up this time.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Do a quick search, many threads on ATS have summerized the inconsistencies...

This thread is a good start : www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know is says sandy hill instead of sandy hook just an honest mistake, I don't think sandy hill was ever mentionned in the medias
edit on 21-12-2012 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
EFFTHECIA......check your PM......about the kids alive......I remember reading a report that some teacher, not sure who, was putting kids out the window.......hence the 6 kids at Gene's house......ALSO.....All 14 kids were not killed in room 1........ 1 girl survived......walked out covered in blood.......I think she is the child who said he was very mad......

I will also add.......I am not sure who or what is behind this or the other shootings....they may all be different......BUT I leave myself open to any sort of opinions.......even the fact that this happened shortly after a very heated election which nobody has mentioned.......PAYBACK? While we are all screaming about this was done for guns or drug companies.....maybe it was one side showing the other who has more power......I also would not doubt that someone was smart enough to make all of the above happen in one scenario.......

I will also add there is also the possibility he thought 12-21-2012..was the end and wanted to take out his pent up anger before it happens.
edit on 21-12-2012 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

EFFTHECIA......check your PM......about the kids alive......I remember reading a report that some teacher, not sure who, was putting kids out the window.......hence the 6 kids at Gene's house......ALSO.....All 14 kids were not killed in room 1........ 1 girl survived......walked out covered in blood.......I think she is the child who said he was very mad......

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying the part about the 1 surviving girl.

I will also add.......I am not sure who or what is behind this or the other shootings....they may all be different......BUT I leave myself open to any sort of opinions.......even the fact that this happened shortly after a very heated election which nobody has mentioned.......PAYBACK? While we are all screaming about this was done for guns or drug companies.....maybe it was one side showing the other who has more power......I also would not doubt that someone was smart enough to make all of the above happen in one scenario.......

I had also heard that a possible motive was to turn the people against each other, gun owners/2nd amendment supporters against gun control people. I stand my 2 motives in an above post though. 1. Gun Control, which Obama is obviously pushing for and 2. To demonize 20-something white males.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

Questioning evidence and being suspicious I understand. I was not asking about that.

Theres one thing that puzzles me in all this... All these people crying on TV and that are so sad they have been crying for days, but no big red bulging eyes due from all that crying.....

I was asking what you were insinuating here....

So they faked their tears? So they are actors?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by WeSbO

No I mean what are the current inconsistencies, I don't need to hear about all the stuff that's been explained away.
edit on 21-12-2012 by liquidsmoke206 because: words

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Well given the fact that this thread is about overlooked evidence maybe that won't always apply here......I think there is both...... overlooked evidence ......lots of it.......and there are lots of inconsistencies......saying they were all actors is a bit over the top though but who knows.....I am former military and I know some things others don't know......trust me when I tell you .....NEVER EVER trust this govt........
edit on 21-12-2012 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Well to get a feel for your "conspiracy sense", you agree that 9/11 was a government conspiracy, right?

Why is my conspiracy sense in question? I am not saying I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I was only talking about this particular one...

Sandy Hook, (possibly) Clackamas Town Center, Sikh Temple, and Aurora Century 16 shootings were all perpetrated in the same way, by the same organization.

That's an absolute claim. Link the conclusive evidence.

When the previous few attempts didn't get the globalists the result they wanted, they stooped to the lowest possible level...killing helpless, innocent little children. Their goal is to....

Again evidence to support? I am a conspiracy theorist. I have been for a long time. That does not mean blindly accepting what you read....in fact it means the opposite...

They're also framing up 20-something intelligent white kids as "the new al Qaeda".

Who are 'they'?

They fear them because this group is waking up at alarming levels. And they're the ones who could potentially bring the corrupt system down.

I am sorry what?...

You're saying this shooter is not only innocent but essentially enlightened. Neo in the Matrix chosen one kinda thang?...

To me this is all much more believable than just another random act of unmotivated violence that feeds someone else's political agenda.

There is an unhappy middle ground between those two ideas.

The shooter was sick and broken and killed them and his reason was irrational.

But believe what your mind is capable of.

Not much. Potatoes.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join