It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ke$ha was forced to sing and release "Die Young"?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Well yes, but if we use "logic" we can deduce that her record company was the driving force behind her singing the song. If you understood the type of contracts these "artists" sign and the overall lack of control they have with their own work, you would see how it makes sense.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

at 10 seconds right

0:10

for the ring

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
You know the old south blues wise tail? Meet the devil at a cross road with a guitar strapped to your back? You can sign a deal with the devil and he will give you what you want or you can drowned in your sarow.

She sold her sole when she signed her contract. She is a OWNED OBJECT of high maintenance in their eyes. A purdy doll they dress up and control. The sars are puppets, they do what they are told and have no say in the matter. THINK ABOUT IT!!! Stars set trends, trends effect the economy in a massive way, you control the money flow, you control the world. The puppet master of these stars are very powerful world changing people. It goes much farther then this. Are you prepared to go into the rabbit hole?

Eminem is one of the best examples. He talks about how he is the voice of the illuminati, he makes music in witch they can relate to. He talked about this in the movie something from nothing the art of rap. Now LISTEN TO HIS LYRICS!!! Not just his hits or radio songs... He talks about the ocult allot, how he sold his sole and regrets it.

Read between the lines

edit on 18-12-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
No doubt the fact that she is distraught regarding the lyrics to a song that she sang (and no doubt didn't write) ....and despite her protestations regarding her multi million dollar contract that she will have signed to release said song..... .........this will all lead to her donating all of her profits from said song to a suitable cause......wont it?

Because the flip side is she's just using Twitter for self promotion in the face of a tragedy!................and no pop star would do that!............................would they?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Oh my god my ears!
Damn these autotune artits! No wonder she's claiming she was forced.

Let me push “die young” by some real musicians to wash it away.

You're welcome.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
No doubt the fact that she is distraught regarding the lyrics to a song that she sang (and no doubt didn't write) ....and despite her protestations regarding her multi million dollar contract that she will have signed to release said song..... .........this will all lead to her donating all of her profits from said song to a suitable cause......wont it?

Because the flip side is she's just using Twitter for self promotion in the face of a tragedy!................and no pop star would do that!............................would they?

read the lyrics of the song,you cannot possibly correlate this song and shooting except for trying to relate the chorus

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

Hey man, I don't know who owns her record company, nor what their intentions are. I have not pointed any fingers at anyone.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

correct.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Check out her ring at the beginning of the video

Check out all the triangles. Notice her hand reference to a gun, then at the end she has rifles pointing at her but is going out to "die young" anyway.

Could be just a fad she's playing on there but it's all meant to be very inciting with all the sex shots... despite it being mixed with all the evil and violence.

It's kinda funny. If political crap keeps heating up and WW3 DOES get rolling, I'm thinking the evil cabal who may very well control the department of energy among other things will pull the power. This will scare people and make them feel desperate. I think a part of our government knows it's coming and are the ones really pushing gun control... but the cabal does NOT want gun control. If a foreign power comes to patrol your streets, the cabal wants you shooting at them, not preserving your life. Their best shot at that kind of chaos is the misguided youth. Who else listens to this stuff? No one I know.

Not saying point blank that's what's going on here.... but it's a strange coincidence in my opinion.

My advice, don't take any bullets for the evil cabal that started all this crap and "die young"... but rather "throw your hands up" It might be the best choice you ever made and you won't know if you're dead.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Moral of the story, don't sell your soul to corporate piranha's!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It really scares me that so many people really believe in all this "hidden in plain sight" symbology.

Pulling the song off the radio? Give me a break. How spinless and weak stomached have the American public become? Are we so full of fear these days that anything that hurts our sensitive little ears must be banished forever?

People, kids died. I get that. It wasn't the guns that did this, but the person behind the trigger. Instead of falling in line out of fear (like we are supposed to) -- lets stand up and come together and address the real problem -- mental illness.

The loudest voices I've been hearing are urbanites that live in tiny little apartments in high-density cities. Most of these people never have been around a gun. They are litterally screaming and crying and sobbing over a terrible incident that has no direct connection to themselves.

Sometimes there isn't an easy answer -- and I find when that occurs people go NUTS. They NEED to find some place to lay the blame. But it can't be on the abysmal mental health system ... no no no, that's to big and complicated of an issue to tackle. I know, lets just go after the guns! Yeah!

That's like giving someone dayquil for a persistant cold. Get to the root of the problem!

Music isn't part of this either! And now, it's not just about guns ... now it's even music and video games. WTF people? Buck up, put your big boy American panties on and man up to the real problem.

I know it's a messy one, I know it's a complicated one. I know most people are ignorant and want to ignore mental health issues due to the stigma attached to them. But it's what NEEDS to be looked at. Why are people behaving like this? Is it the food? Is it genetics? Is it lack of social standards? Those are the hard questions we are facing.

I smell the same hysteria and fear I did after 9/11 ... and look what that got us? TSA, DHS, 2 wars...ect, ect.

We really have become a country of soft, easily scareable wimps. Maybe we deserve to have our guns taken away, I sure as hell don't think anyone left in America has the intestinal fortitude to use them safley and responsibly anymore anwayway!

edit on 18-12-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

look at this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i agree with the whole red sock wearer elite in music

but that interview had nothhing to do with it...that was a good interview and i liked his answers.

peace
edit on 18-12-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

HAHA. omg thats damn blatant. Illuminati scum.

Even if its nothing to do with her and she just does what the wardrobe director says and all other Hollywood corrupt fools involved. Still its a bit unacceptable. But then again we don't know the full story. Ke$ha could be another MK Utra child sex slave raised into an Idol. If that's the case then can you blame her? That kind of life sounds insane. No control over anything constant brain altering drugs and hypnotic states....

Edit: I obtained some of the more legit classified MK Ultra detailed documents and it details a lot of the psychology involved and all the step by step procedures to successfully do this to a person (well at least some of the info from the 70's im sure techniques have improved) But it details getting children younger than 5 years old and electrocuting them at various times throughout the day whilst subjecting them to sporadic periods of sensory deprivation all through the day. and this goes on for months. Strapped down and electrocuted...

That is beyond torture. Beyond insane. At that young that kind of treatment would delete the human consciousness almost completely. Allowing for programmed alter egos to be hypnotically induced over years.

Try an remember the CIA amongst other groups actually did this! and remember when hating on our created illuminati propaganda pushing pop stars. They may have had this childhood......

These Illuminati scum must be dealt with swifter.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
First time I’ve heard that “song”. Terrible to say the least. Clip is a bit creepy with all the triangles, upside down crosses and the pentagram.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

HAHA. omg thats damn blatant. Illuminati scum.

These Illuminati scum must be dealt with swifter.

your sounding kinda hilterish lol

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I added more to my comment. But what? define what you mean?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

that video went a bit overboard with the symbols.. lol.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I was merely taken aback by the brazen disregard by the people who create these music videos to hide there symbolism. I in no way condone the Elite dynastic families/factions and there evil agendas.

So I do not understand how you interpreted my words to be "Hitlerish" sorry :/

Sidenote: It seems certain people within that industry who may not be actually involved with the global elite structures have clued on that many people are aware of symbolism and the conspiracy theories attached to them and have started to add more such things into there media creations purely to capitalise on the controversy. These people may not believe any of this stuff they just want more views and more money. However that doesn't discount the fact that certain groups of individuals do lace certain mainstream created content with symbolism for insidious purposes. It just means our materialistic culture has caught on and is capitalizing. Sick either way....
edit on 18-12-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Are you sure she isn't forced to sing all that pop crap she churns out?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
uh oh!! Isn't she signed with JayZ and Isn't there tons of Illuminati conspiracies involving him??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join