It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ke$ha was forced to sing and release "Die Young"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Just synchronicity

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Seen with other videos this video show a bigger piece of a puzzle. If you want to be afraid of dying then be that. It is your choice to be afraid of the unknown. But why not live each day as it is the last and be the best you, you can be. From my point of view the day I leave this body is the day I am released from this insane quarantined place of disconnection and duality and can finally be happy and truely myself again. This place leaves a very bittersweet aftertaste in me that I do not like at all. So much potential, but amounting to almost nothing. Type 0 civilization caught up in duality with systems built up on lower parasitical ideals.

edit on 19-12-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

before it is yanked off youtube...

now if it was pulled because of her lack of ability I could see

You can make your own mind up

Some have mentioned the ring on hand covering "one eye" at 0:10
Well, it simply could just be a coincidence.
Now, look at 0:53

Edit: Oops didn't realize it showed a lot more of the "all seeing eye" after 3:25
edit on 12/19/2012 by kyrebelyell2004 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I don't see why they would pull this or not play it. To me and only my opinion it has nothing to do with kids dying. I would think the illuminati believers would have a field day with this video though. Her ring, word on the back of the car, triangle, and I am sure there's more I didn't catch. I do agree that when an artist is signed they sing what they are told to sing.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
That video has got to be one with the most pyramids and illuminati symbolism I have ever seen.

I was approached by a major label once but I have no intentions of being a puppet, I do my own stuff. I actually sing against corruption, the elite and preach for love, equality and freedom.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator
That video has got to be one with the most pyramids and illuminati symbolism I have ever seen.

I was approached by a major label once but I have no intentions of being a puppet, I do my own stuff. I actually sing against corruption, the elite and preach for love, equality and freedom.

Only artist that I know of that does his own thing in the Rap/Hip Hop game is Tech 9ne.
One of the richest independent rappers there is. And most people probably never heard of him.
kudos to him though.

Tech 9ne - Breathe

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

That has to be the most overtly sick, evil and twisted music clip I have ever been exposed to in my life.I see now why I prayed for Protections from any unholy influences within it's workings prior to hitting the play button.

These occultists boldly hide nothing during these times at this late stage of the 'game'. It is all out in the open now and those in control of the record labels are no longer bothered apparently by who knows of their Luciferian based affiliations/allegiances. They know their power and that the masses of the morally corrupt will not be a hinderance to their grosser evil agendas set to 'play out' in due course with much persecution and oppression planned.

edit on 19-12-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyrebelyell2004

Originally posted by ripcontrol

before it is yanked off youtube...

now if it was pulled because of her lack of ability I could see

You can make your own mind up

Some have mentioned the ring on hand covering "one eye" at 0:10
Well, it simply could just be a coincidence.
Now, look at 0:53

Edit: Oops didn't realize it showed a lot more of the "all seeing eye" after 3:25
edit on 12/19/2012 by kyrebelyell2004 because: (no reason given)

...and upside down crosses, and pentagrams, and pyramids and.....meh. Obvious, over the top crap. Don't you think this is a heavy handed attempt to make an 'edgy' video by using as many of the so-called illuminati symbols as they can possibly cram in there?

There are too many examples here to even bother listing them all. I would try, but it would mean having to watch this awful video again, and life's too short.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

Obvious, over the top crap.

Those symbolic elements you liken to simply being attention garnering 'edgy crap' are actually used to perform very real rituals with very real powers involved.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a music video about the occult.....

yet Ke$ha can't even spell occult. She probably doesn't even know what half of those symbols mean.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight
reply to post by JustSlowlyBackAway

Obvious, over the top crap.

Those symbolic elements you liken to simply being attention garnering 'edgy crap' are actually used to perform very real rituals with very real powers involved.

Sorry. I can't accept that.

If it looks like crap, and sounds like crap....I'm betting it 's crap.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RivingtonRebel

Im sure it was her record label.. but there are only 4 MAJOR labels in the game, all under the Rockefeller dynasty.. so yes.. illuminati made her sing it

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

it does say that in the end times, there will be those who deny the presence of evil even when it stares them in the face.

keep your faith and try your best to stay on the straight path, even though the evil that rules in this earth doesn't make it easy, because they feed off negative and sexual energy, and the natural human body is nothing more than a walking angry sex machine.

so we have to go against our primal instincts and walk the straight line, and not lose faith
edit on 19-12-2012 by ooYODAoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
She's listed as one of the song writers....so now if she's saying she was "forced to sing the lyrics", what exactly did she have to do in composing the song?

Writing a song applies to everything from editing to music composing.

She could have had a hand in making the background music, edited the track, or added tags to it -- and would still get a writer credit.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Hell yeah! been listening to Tech N9ne for years! one of my biggest artist influences.. this type of # is why I make revolutionary/anti-illuminati music.. Heres a thread with some of it if you are interested in hearing it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shneal
reply to post by resoe26

Hell yeah! been listening to Tech N9ne for years! one of my biggest artist influences.. this type of # is why I make revolutionary/anti-illuminati music.. Heres a thread with some of it if you are interested in hearing it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good lookin out Shneal.
I was almost SURE nobody on this website rocked some Tech N9ne.
But i was wrong.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think that artists are usually the channels through which the collective consciousness express itself.
Independantly, they pick up on the images and concepts of the noospere, or their record company will oblige them to use these. These came from US. (especially us who come to sites like this)

Hide th evidence, take down the videos... why? So we can stick our heads in the sand and play innocent??

So we don't have to face the fact that WE fill the air with our Illuminati symbols and concepts?
With our projected drams of end of world scenarios and violence?

See, I suspect that group meditation on such things is creative. We are partially responsible for the events that happen.

In this case especially, we fill the heads of the kids right now with visions of their early death and apocalypse, we're here screaming from the rooftops that there are evil satanic secret groups so powerful we cannot do anything to stop them from killing us all with their evil plans.

But ponder for a moment-
If such secret societies exist, with such knowledge of the unseen powers, and such destructive intents,
they wouldn't have to really do anything,
except spread rumors that they are,
so we can all nurture those ideas in our minds, talk about them, feel emotions towards them,
and bring about our own demise.

The record company only needs to visit this site to get an idea of what the popular ideas are that will impact us and sell.
Maybe that's exactly what they did.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

haha no doubt, favorite artist BY FAR!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Only artist that I know of that does his own thing in the Rap/Hip Hop game is Tech 9ne.
One of the richest independent rappers there is. And most people probably never heard of him.
kudos to him though.

Tech 9ne - Breathe

Another rapper that does his own thing independently would be Immortal Technique.
edit on 12/19/2012 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Wow! That is in your face blatant!

Illuminati and occult symbolism all over the place. The eye ring, the Illuminati triangle/eye, black hooded figure, looked like the word 'evil' on the hearse, inverted cross, etc.

WTF!? I've seen some more subtle occult references in music before but didn't pay too much attention but this is a slap in the face that cannot be ignored.

Boo!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join