It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ke$ha was forced to sing and release "Die Young"?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The entertainment industry is only about money. It will use any shocking symbology to generate interest to an increasingly jaded audience. The Illuminati themed content is just part of the package used to sell the product.

Ever stop to consider what the artist that really create this crap do in their spare time?

They are here on ATS with us; looking for trends, attitudes, future fads, buzz words, urban folk tales, weird stories and directions to spin "entertainment" for the ever hungry media.

Honestly, I'm one of them; A screenwriter/filmmaker using ATS as one of the most cutting edge resources available.

YOU the members actually tell us what you want by your posts and threads. YOU want it? YOU got it!

If you want something different; then start your own production company and change what you deem unworthy.

The digital age has changed everything. Use your imagination, your computer and create what you think people want. Put on a pair of Red Socks, Get to work and stop whining.

This is the program I use.

www.celtx.com...
edit on 18-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye
reply to post by RivingtonRebel

ETA: She simply should have never signed with the label and instead used her talents independently without the backing of some megalithic corporation, she wouldn't be in this situation if that was the case.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

See she has no real talent so she had to sign on to these record labels that now control her every move. Just like Britney and every other pop star out there.

Kesha is trash! I can't stand her or her "music," real music is long gone.

None of her songs have a good message, it's all trash. I dont know why she is surprised or bothered by this one, it' no different than her previous songs.

edit on 12/18/2012 by mblahnikluver because: quotes damn

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by MadhatterTheGreat

No, no they weren't.

Yet, here we are... A singer saying she was forced to sing inappropriate lyrics by some unknown force.

OOooooh. A mysterious force!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

While I pointed this out before. Your analysis is incorrect. There are also and have been for a long time certain groups who intentionally filled there creations with propaganda and symbolism for there own psychological purposes.

Recently indeed people who are not involved in such esoteric evil cults have been capitalising on such things. But if you believe that is the soul reason for these images being used you are mistaken.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by olaru12

While I pointed this out before. Your analysis is incorrect. There are also and have been for a long time certain groups who intentionally filled there creations with propaganda and symbolism for there own psychological purposes.

Recently indeed people who are not involved in such esoteric evil cults have been capitalising on such things. But if you believe that is the soul reason for these images being used you are mistaken.

I'm open to any and all reasons for what we see in the media. "Evil Cults" bold statements require bold evidence. Forgive me for asking who, what, when and where these "evil cults" are.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
She's listed as one of the song writers....so now if she's saying she was "forced to sing the lyrics", what exactly did she have to do in composing the song?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

meh - pathetic little attention whore

do you hear debbie harry appologising ???

well do you ?
edit on 18-12-2012 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
This is nothing but public relations.

She said this due to the shooting and kids dying young. Radio stations pulled the song...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
By the way,

I think it's a horrible song anyway, and I always get a creepy vibe hearing "die young" repeated so many times in such an upbeat manner.

It's crap music, and I would never let my children listen to it.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Are we seriously going to start censoring music and art now? Jesus when will the stupidity end? It's like a South Park episode come true.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

You Sir are so right your post will fly over some peoples heads because it is too big of an issue to think about. I hope others out there see things the way they really are and not what one group has told them they are....

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
Are we seriously going to start censoring music and art now? Jesus when will the stupidity end? It's like a South Park episode come true.

censor it?

Why would we do that? I love to laugh at the crap people try to pull in the industry and the crap they call music.

I didn't think was about censorship. i think this is about pointing out some obvious propped up garbage with a weird message behind it.

Give us more, give us more.... We can see into their idiotic minds this way.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

And the little 'Evil' word that appears on the side of the car she arrives in. Plus the ceremony. The black and white zebra skin. The sacrificial alter.

The list is endless. It's a terrible song and even more terrible subliminal messaging.

They want the world lawless, unhappy and completely promiscuous. That's how they feed. Negative and sexual energy.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

meh - pathetic little attention whore

do you hear debbie harry appologising ???

well do you ?
edit on 18-12-2012 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

For that song?

Maybe she ought to be.

try some some Black Sabbath Die Young and you've got a real song. Was Dio Illuminati?... No, because then his cancer would have been cured.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver real music is long gone.

I disagree.

I quite like this song. Feels like good rock. Sounds like good rock.

edit on 19-12-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

She wouldn't be famous if she didn't. Catch .22

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

censor it?

Why would we do that? I love to laugh at the crap people try to pull in the industry and the crap they call music.

I didn't think was about censorship. i think this is about pointing out some obvious propped up garbage with a weird message behind it.

Give us more, give us more.... We can see into their idiotic minds this way.

I agree it's crap music, but that doesn't justify radio stations censoring it. The lyrics have nothing to do with dying young anyway, it is about living life to the fullest, as if each day is your last. I guess people these days are just too goddamn stupid to even understand simple similes. Never in my life have I witnessed such irrational, idiotic behavior on the part of a populace in reaction to an event. I hope the world does end on the 21st, the majority of the human race is too stupid to live.
edit on 19-12-2012 by SilentKoala because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I seriously doubt the shooting was the real reason stations pulled it.

they were probably looking for a reason.

or maybe they already stopped playing it and no one really noticed and then her PR was like "here, post this Illuminati related stuff that makes you look like a victim"

God knows that was the only way to get me to watch it.

If she really regretted it... she wouldn't have even brought it up.
edit on 19-12-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Check out her ring at the beginning of the video

The start of the video is symbolism riddled.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Your right.. The people of today are acting like the characters in south park.. We are a friggin joke at the moment.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join