It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ke$ha was forced to sing and release "Die Young"?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
A dippy pop star makes one off-the-cuff remark about her lame song and suddenly it's the NWO? Give me a break, people. Not everything is a freakin' conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Well... at first I thought maybe people were "reaching" in regards to the lyrics of the song.

However...

Then I watched the video (And I watched it muted so I could just pay attention to the video itself), and I think that is the MOST amount of that king of imagery I've ever seen in a single video. Even more than some Lady Gaga videos that were filled with them. These were just so out there, not even trying to be hidden.. and on every crevice of the screen.

Whoa.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RivingtonRebel

If you watch the music video, I think it is pretty obvious who "forced" her.

And if you think that symbolism is coincidence or that she's mocking "them", watch her live performances of this song and what imagery is projected behind her on stage.

This "force" comment is just a PR stunt to save her ass. It's called 'damage control'.
edit on 24/12/12 by Cybernet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
hmm...being forced to do something as simple as sing? Maybe this is true and maybe we do have the illuminati controlling various forms of media.

I saw this a few days ago and it got me thinking: why? Does the song hide a secret message? Is it supposed to be played backwards to get what it means?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I wonder if she got an amazing deal?

I guess that what selling your soul means? Giving up creative control in an "amazing deal" but have to sing songs you don't want to. Sounds just like the glamorous life they pretend it to be...

<< 5  6  7   >>

join