It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I remember when I was 10 years old and got my first BB/pellet gun. I decided to go around trying to shoot squirrels in my backyard. Don't worry, Al-Qaeda and Israeli Death Squads weren't behind it, I WAS. Because young, dumb kids just DO stupid sh*t sometimes, and there isn't always a goddamn "conspiracy" behind the evil sh*t people do.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Urgh..

Now there are plenty of things I would not put past Israel and Mossad on the other side of the world. However in this case...come on?

Just..un-screw the tin foil hat and move on.

~Tenth

I'm not wearing a tin foil hat and this makes the more sense than a 20 year old, shy autistic kid going rambo in a school he had no connection to.

The Mossad messed up and that why this kid had the wrong ID planted on him. His brother was the one with the anarchistic views. They grab this kid thinking it was him and planted the wrong ID on his dead body. This is the only thing that makes sense.

Well the story, in all of it's hundred or so forms, seems beyond science fiction, if I had to have a 'most probable' scenario, I would honestly have to ask if maybe there were not snipers outside the school. And if maybe there were a 'coach' (or two) somewhere involved. And too, people that wanted to destroy any computer evience that might not relate to the offical story line. (and put it back together censored and modied with the right message)

But Isreal (affilliations)??? I dunno but I would never rule anything out I will say though alot of what Mr. Duff says is IMO quite intersting on other topics, I have tried to decide just where he is coming from, (and who is backing him) maybe he has links to insider OPs that are on the side of the 'good guys'???
edit on 18-12-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by MaxBlack

There is little doubt in my mind that this latest incident and the preceding shootings are part of an organized effort to disarm not only citizens of the US but also the entire world. There is also a parallel effort to dumb down the population, and to cull the heard, sort of speaking.

couldn't agree more our tabloids are going on about maintaining stronger gun laws in Australia.

We had a double murder her in tassie a few nights ago.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
Why would Israel......? But then again why would anybody..

I don't know if Harris has a reason for saying it [besides that he really doesn't like Israel], but the media did a great job confusing the crap out of everybody with all the inconsistency.

And who owns the media? When Fox News agrees with the left, then you know something is up. Who owns Fox News? This stinks all the way around.

The Jews own everything

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur
why s antisemitism ok here? This site really makes the nwo is real. Im on their side how do I join? Do i talk to hogan or nash. Thankfuly they have ur ip addresses.

You forgot Scott Hall.
OK I am showing my redneck side by knowing about wrestling

Back to topic.
Just because someone thinks Israel may be responsible for something does not make it antisemitism
Israel does come to peoples mind because they have the reputation of doing questionable things.
USS Cole comes to mind. EDIT THIS I MEANT USS LIBERTY I am leaving the original up because someone responded and pointed out I had said Cole I had a brainfart/
Like it or not they have no problems killing Palestinian children. There are videos of their military doing it, they may have had what some people call good reason but that opinion varies from person to person.
I am not saying the United States has not killed its share of women and children so in my opinion either government is capable of killing kids and shows no remorse after the fact.
I am sure Israel would love for people here to know what it is like to live in fear of a suicide bomber or shooter like they do every day. But one has to wonder why so many people and countries hate them so bad that they would constantly be bombing and shooting missiles at them.

speaking of missiles remember before this happened the story of the north Korea missile found on the shoreline? Makes one wonder of the next mass killing will be a rouge missile hitting the west coast,

Look at things from the outside with no emotion involved.
How many mass shootings have one person shooting 28 people and have a 97% kill ratio?
Why so many conflicting reports from people that were there when it happened?
Why does the CT police threaten to arrest anyone saying anything but what "comes from these microphones" with arrest in clear violation of the 1st amendment? Do they not teach the cops up there about the bill of rights and freedom of the press and freedom of speech? I guess I better be on the lookout for a CT state police car in my driveway now. Well I will just call my local police when they come, the locals are not perfect and I do not agree with some of their actions but they never threatened to prosecute me for exercising my rights.

Too many things here do not add up and the fact that ot was kids has everyone a bit more emotional.

edit on 18-12-2012 by jeffwilson34 because: I typed USS Cole while Thinking USS Liberty

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by MaxBlack

There is little doubt in my mind that this latest incident and the preceding shootings are part of an organized effort to disarm not only citizens of the US but also the entire world. There is also a parallel effort to dumb down the population, and to cull the heard, sort of speaking.

couldn't agree more our tabloids are going on about maintaining stronger gun laws in Australia.

We had a double murder her in tassie a few nights ago.

I personally think a HUGE number of people would agree with this, and once once knows the Agenda, they work backwards and say, now how exactly are they going to achieve this. By what methods. I honestly think we are seeing many of these methods carried out. Did it happen in CT?
edit on 18-12-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
First off i am pro-israel, but i am also pro-palestine. Don't even try the whole "THE ZIONISTS ARE ____" with me. I take that about as seriously as i take the whole " THE MUSLIMS ARE ___" line of reasoning. I have learned in my life that people are pretty freaking awful no matter what Historical justification or god they believe or disbelieve in.

So basically israel killed Children in Newtown Connecticut (instead of DC, Los Angeles or freaking NYC where there is a significant jewish presence and would symbolically have a heavier impact) Because someone was going to appoint chuck freaking hagel to a seat of power that is checked and balanced by both senate and house? Seriously?

And what evidence is presented here? Mike harris saying (without even offering evidence) that they did this in norway. That is it. Oh, and that "other people" agree with him, and that it is "about time" someone talked about those awful jews with their terrifying written letters. The questions that are asked are valid questions, but they are asked after it is assumed that israel MIGHT be involved. This could also be a freaking Islamist terrorist attack or it could even be some crap from a local militia of angry romney supporters. It could be people working for the UN to coerce us into signing one of their weapons treaties. Have we all forgotten how involved the UN is in world affairs? Or do we all think that they are actually hammering out world peace in their fancy new york high rise? Correlation is not causation, we all know that.

Give me a break here dudes. This is bloody sensationalist rhetoric with little basis in our purported reality. There probably IS a conspiracy going on with these mass killings. In this case It probably involves the whole LIBOR fiasco. My personal hunch is that it is all part of Incrementalist policies to get us to accept UN provisions. I base this merely off of speculation alone.

Why does it take someone like me; a man who believes in sky wizards and aliens and sea-monsters to point this out?
edit on 18-12-2012 by DeathShield because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2012 by DeathShield because: Added a few things, removed a redundancy, did that in the first edit too.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Israel killed thousand of their our children back years ago, in a eugenic cleansing, of what is now call the ringworm children.

Link www.whale.to...
edit on 18-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
First off i am pro-israel, but i am also pro-palestine. Don't even try the whole "THE ZIONISTS ARE ____" with me. I take that about as seriously as i take the whole " THE MUSLIMS ARE ___" line of reasoning. I have learned in my life that people are pretty freaking awful no matter what Historical justification or god they believe or disbelieve in.

So basically israel killed Children in Newtown Connecticut (instead of DC, Los Angeles or freaking NYC where there is a significant jewish presence and would symbolically have a heavier impact) Because someone was going to appoint chuck freaking hagel to a seat of power that is checked and balanced by both senate and house? Seriously?

And what evidence is presented here? Mike harris saying (without even offering evidence) that they did this in norway. That is it. Oh, and that "other people" agree with him, and that it is "about time" someone talked about those awful jews with their terrifying written letters. The questions that are asked are valid questions, but they are asked after it is assumed that israel MIGHT be involved. This could also be a freaking Islamist terrorist attack or it could even be some crap from a local militia of angry romney supporters. It could be people working for the UN to coerce us into signing one of their weapons treaties. Have we all forgotten how involved the UN is in world affairs? Or do we all think that they are actually hammering out world peace in their fancy new york high rise? Correlation is not causation, we all know that.

Give me a break here dudes. This is bloody sensationalist rhetoric with little basis in our purported reality. There probably IS a conspiracy going on with these mass killings. In this case It probably involves the whole LIBOR fiasco. My personal hunch is that it is all part of Incrementalist policies to get us to accept UN provisions. I base this merely off of speculation alone.

Why does it take someone like me; a man who believes in sky wizards and aliens and sea-monsters to point this out?
edit on 18-12-2012 by DeathShield because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2012 by DeathShield because: Added a few things, removed a redundancy, did that in the first edit too.

Well, I don't know, while I leave it open as to whether sky wizards (actually with weather mod those do exist but another time) or aliens or sea monsters exist, the openly stated desire to rid the world of the ability of the serfs to be able to defend themselves with guns, knives, sticks, stones... without 'Big Nanny"-- by many "eye of the pyramid" type guys--- does exist and history shows it clearly. Too, I think most students of directed history know the usual suspects and usual methods.A major gun grab is happening. What will 'they' *sacrifice* to achieve it?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO
Israel killed thousand of their our children back years ago, in a eugenic cleansing, of what is now call the ringworm children.

Link www.whale.to...
edit on 18-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

Scientifically, during that time period, they also xrayed people's feet to fit them for shoes because they thought it was the safe. Then, they thought ringworm was properly treated with radiation. Know your history. Malepractice yes, conspiracy, no.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffwilson34

why s antisemitism ok here? This site really makes the nwo is real. Im on their side how do I join? Do i talk to hogan or nash. Thankfuly they have ur ip addresses.

You forgot X-Pac, China, DX, and Scott Hall.
OK I am showing my redneck side by knowing about wrestling

Back to topic.
Just because someone thinks Israel may be responsible for something does not make it antisemitism
Israel does come to peoples mind because they have the reputation of doing questionable things.
USS Cole comes to mind.
Like it or not they have no problems killing Palestinian children. There are videos of their military doing it, they may have had what some people call good reason but that opinion varies from person to person.
I am not saying the United States has not killed its share of women and children so in my opinion either government is capable of killing kids and shows no remorse after the fact.
I am sure Israel would love for people here to know what it is like to live in fear of a suicide bomber or shooter like they do every day. But one has to wonder why so many people and countries hate them so bad that they would constantly be bombing and shooting missiles at them.

speaking of missiles remember before this happened the story of the north Korea missile found on the shoreline? Makes one wonder of the next mass killing will be a rouge missile hitting the west coast,

Look at things from the outside with no emotion involved.
How many mass shootings have one person shooting 28 people and have a 97% kill ratio?
Why so many conflicting reports from people that were there when it happened?
Why does the CT police threaten to arrest anyone saying anything but what "comes from these microphones" with arrest in clear violation of the 1st amendment? Do they not teach the cops up there about the bill of rights and freedom of the press and freedom of speech? I guess I better be on the lookout for a CT state police car in my driveway now. Well I will just call my local police when they come, the locals are not perfect and I do not agree with some of their actions but they never threatened to prosecute me for exercising my rights.

Too many things here do not add up and the fact that ot was kids has everyone a bit more emotional.

Wow what are you even talking.about? Israel bombed the Cole? And North Korean missiles on what shoreline? this whole thread is ridiculously crazy. The Mossad does not employ peaceful angels, but blaming Israel for the evils of the world... Well it seems such anti semantic conspiracies never went out of style after all. Don't let anyone kid you either, the root of such thinking is nothing more than a hatred of the Jews.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaxuul

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Why would Israel give a rat's ass about some podunk Connecticut school, enough to send a hit squad to kill twenty 5 year olds?

I think you haters would blame Israel for an asteroid hitting the earth if it ever happens, because darn those Jooz and their big noses. Their big noses are always into everything!

edit on 18-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)
They level of sanity here is less and less by tbe day.

It's called sarcasm. Look it up.
uhh ? what? I"m just agreeing with that i'm quoting? I don't get it.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jeffwilson34

You have a bit of a point to a degree. I just don't see isreal murdering children in the US as revenge, it's way too far fetched.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Vaedur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm surprised Iran hasn't been blamed yet.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus

The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with 223 (rifle) casings. However, Adam Lanza was found dead at the school with only handguns - a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. Then he could not have possibly been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did then?

According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother’s ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan - whom officials say is very cooperative - claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?

I wonder how they are going to explain these two things?

They won't have to. They'll just change the report and silence the ME. Then they'll claim he was misquoted. This stinks and we all know it.

I saw a video of him saying it, I hope someone saved it,
You would think a ME would be able to tell the difference in a round fired by a pistol and one fired from a gun with a long rifled barrel pretty easily.

Are there any pistols that fire a .223 round?
It is possible that he had a .223 rifle with a pistol grip and someone who does not know guns just said pistols and it kept getting repeated.

As far as the ID he could have gone to the local DMV with his brothers Birth certificate and what other ID they needed and said he lost his Drivers license along with his wallet and got a copy pretending to be his brother.. Being brothers the small photo on them would look similar enough to pass pretty easily. In that case it would not be stolen but obtained fraudulently and if that is in fact the case the officials would not want it to leak out how he obtained it because it would give other people ideas on how to do the same thing.

Yeah this skinny, shy, autistic kid went down to the DVM and got a fake ID and then rambo'd his way thru that school. You don't find that more difficult to believe than the story put forth by the OP?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

I apologize I said Cole but meant USS Liberty
I will try and figure out how to edit my post.
Thank you for pointing out my error
The north Korea missile thing is here
www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Another anti Jew post. Awesome! My goodness people! You cant stop them. So stop trying. Next topic please.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

I did not mean it to say they did I was trying to point out that that both countries have killed children and it is possible but doubtful, I should have been more clear/
I also meant USS Liberty NOT Cole

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus

The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with 223 (rifle) casings. However, Adam Lanza was found dead at the school with only handguns - a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. Then he could not have possibly been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did then?

According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother’s ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan - whom officials say is very cooperative - claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?

I wonder how they are going to explain these two things?

They won't have to. They'll just change the report and silence the ME. Then they'll claim he was misquoted. This stinks and we all know it.

I saw a video of him saying it, I hope someone saved it,
You would think a ME would be able to tell the difference in a round fired by a pistol and one fired from a gun with a long rifled barrel pretty easily.

Are there any pistols that fire a .223 round?
It is possible that he had a .223 rifle with a pistol grip and someone who does not know guns just said pistols and it kept getting repeated.

As far as the ID he could have gone to the local DMV with his brothers Birth certificate and what other ID they needed and said he lost his Drivers license along with his wallet and got a copy pretending to be his brother.. Being brothers the small photo on them would look similar enough to pass pretty easily. In that case it would not be stolen but obtained fraudulently and if that is in fact the case the officials would not want it to leak out how he obtained it because it would give other people ideas on how to do the same thing.

Yeah this skinny, shy, autistic kid went down to the DVM and got a fake ID and then rambo'd his way thru that school. You don't find that more difficult to believe than the story put forth by the OP?

I did not say he did I was pointing out a way he could have his brothers ID but not steal it.
Some kids like that can be normal one minute and freak out the next.
I know a couple that has an autistic child, he can be normal acting and you would never know anything was wrong with him but almost anything can set him off and he gets angry and unmanageable

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wow, that's four days before someone blames Israel and the Joos. Isn't that a new record for the time it takes Israel to be blamed after a tragic event here on ATS?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join