It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
By Gordon Duff [Marine Vietnam veteran, a combat infantryman, and Senior Editor at Veterans Today]
Date : Tue Dec 18, 2012

Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign finance chairman, in an internationally televised news broadcast, said Israel killed the children in CT to teach America a lesson . He said this was a revenge against the US and President Obama .

Israel believes the US “threw them under the bus,” particularly after the recent Gaza war, allowing Israel to be humiliated in the United Nations.Their response was to stage a terror attack, targeting America in the most hideous and brutal way possible

One three star general is quoted as saying, “Harris hit the nail right on the head and it is about time someone spoke up.”

Is Harris right? Is this a terrorist attack ? Would Israel carry out such hideous act ?

Full story : Link

Was “lone gunman” Adam Lanza a “patsy,” the same word Lee Harvey Oswald used to describe himself before being “silenced” in November 1963?

edit on 18-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Other questions [ From the writer ] :

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Tue Dec 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Tue Dec 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
OH NO,

Really?

An attempt to vilify Israel, no wonder so many people have this illogical hatred for Jews and Israel, this is just hate/fear mongering.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Sorry can't answer any of the questions,
wasn't there.

Ps. Any thoughts/comments of your own?

edit on 18-12-2012 by snewpers because: typo.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Israel part aside do you not find all of the other questions valid? Do you honestly see Israel and dismiss everything else out of hand??? REALLY??

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

I think something very interesting with what you have posted here.....Or shall I say the most interesting part is the kids saying they saw a man pinned to the ground with handcuffs on??

Why would a kid lie about this??

This smells like a coverup to me.......Don't know how yet, but I am sure the ATS community will find it sooner rather than later.......MSM surely isn't going to tell us!! That is 1 thing that is for certain!!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This Michael Harris,?

Now I get the picture.

Thar he blows! Neo-Nazi J.T. Ready spouts off, as Republican Mike Harris looks on
blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
the premise of isreali gunmen commiting the crime is unsubstantiated but the questions asked are very logical. Child witnesses are some of the most reliable there are. they dont have motives, they just see literally what they see.

link   
Urgh..

Now there are plenty of things I would not put past Israel and Mossad on the other side of the world. However in this case...come on?

Just..un-screw the tin foil hat and move on.

~Tenth

link   
Mike Harris' Neo-Nazi Dalliance: Photos, Screenshots, Video
blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The USS Liberty event or the Lavon affair
and other incidents in the past have shown Israelis capable of atrocities of this nature done for political purposes.....
The US goverment is equally guilty of the same tactics......
The scenario is indeed plausible but i am wondering about the motive...perhaps revenge is not the totality of the motive.....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I think it's disrespectful to begin with conspiracies relating to something like this before the investigation is even complete. Watching this on the news from across the pond, it is horrifying to know that someone walked into a school and shot dead dozens of innocent children and teachers. My wife is a primary school teacher and I can't even bear to think about how it would feel for something like that to happen to her and her class.

Using this as an agenda to vilify Israel is a disgrace. If the above questions do genuinely need answering, then so be it but nothing points to it being an Israeli attack. It is likely a case of confused and mixed reports in a frantic moment of trying to prevent more deaths and ensuring there were not multiple attackers.

My thoughts are with the families affected by this heinous crime and I will wait for the outcome of the investigation before even considering anything clandestine took place here.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'd like to buy this Mike Harris a drink. A nice, tall glass of antifreeze
edit on 18-12-2012 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I imagine Harris has the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" on his nightstand. This seems ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Oh gee I wonder if he's biased? Thank you.

Ridiculousness confirmed.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Urgh..

Now there are plenty of things I would not put past Israel and Mossad on the other side of the world. However in this case...come on?

Just..un-screw the tin foil hat and move on.

~Tenth

I'm not wearing a tin foil hat and this makes the more sense than a 20 year old, shy autistic kid going rambo in a school he had no connection to.

The Mossad messed up and that why this kid had the wrong ID planted on him. His brother was the one with the anarchistic views. They grab this kid thinking it was him and planted the wrong ID on his dead body. This is the only thing that makes sense.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Why would Israel......? But then again why would anybody..

I don't know if Harris has a reason for saying it [besides that he really doesn't like Israel], but the media did a great job confusing the crap out of everybody with all the inconsistency.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
Why would Israel......? But then again why would anybody..

I don't know if Harris has a reason for saying it [besides that he really doesn't like Israel], but the media did a great job confusing the crap out of everybody with all the inconsistency.

And who owns the media? When Fox News agrees with the left, then you know something is up. Who owns Fox News? This stinks all the way around.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I myself do not back Israel or approve of anything that they do but to say they had a hand in this is a bit over the top..... A mentally unstable person caused this and yes there is a LOT of evidence that doesn't add up and more questions than answers but this time I don't think it can be blamed on Israel.... Never thought I'd hear myself say that

edit on 18/12/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join