It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Originally posted by UltraMarine
Would Israel carry out such hideous act

Based on the fact that they've been killing kids for the past 65 years, I'd say yes.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I've had to say this to people a few times. Whenever you see the term "lone gunman" used under any circumstances, you should immediately recognize that you are being lied to. There are no, nor have there ever been any lone gunmen. Its a technique used for easy cleanup of messy/deadly situations so that the real perps can never be implicated.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Could you stop making conspiracy theorist look bad by posting garbage threads like this?

Blame the jews for everything why don't you....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Let's look at some other bits of information. We know the brother, originally reported as the shooter, then reported killed by the shooter, then reported alive and taken into custody, had anarchist postings to his social media accounts. The logical person, if this was a setup as a scare tactic to prevent or influence the father's testimony in the LIBOR investigation, would have been the older brother. However it seems they grabbed the wrong kid and planted the wrong manufactured ID on him. They're still holding the kid from what I've read. Why? It's clear he was no where near the scene.

We know from witnesses accounts that were originally reported, news video and police radio chatter that there were others detained and someone was chased chased through the woods. There were other teachers in that school that surely saw some of what transpired and would have some eyewitness information about this event that they may recant to others and it would likely spread via social media as the news media would be under the control of TPTB. TPTB have no control of people sending texts and posting to FB and Twitter. We then we have the CT State Police going live on TV stating that anyone disseminating information other than the "official story" will be prosecuted. Hmmm? So what better person to use as an example, but a media person who with then report what they did to him for spreading what they believe to be false formation. They also say they will prosecute anyone for doing this. That would surely cause someone to think twice about telling anyone what they know vs what the official story is.

That kid did not shoot all those children and adults, in military fashion, as they want us to believe. There are too many inconsistencies in the story and there are too many coincidences with Aurora and the link to the LIBOR scandal is too much of a smoking gun.

Mossad, CIA? Who knows? Maybe all of the above, but this stinks all the way around and those poor children and women are dead.

edit on 18-12-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

I am in total agreement with you fifty fifty...very poor taste and lack of respect was shown for those left victims of this terrible tragedy.I also agree with you 100% in highlighting the fact that all the facts have yet to be gathered from an impending investigation......Thumb's up to Fifty's comment!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Isreal
definitely Isreal

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm pretty certain Mossad had at least a hand in 9/11, so I'm pretty sure Israel (read: Netanyahu) could do this. Child's play...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razziazoid
I'm pretty certain Mossad had at least a hand in 9/11, so I'm pretty sure Israel (read: Netanyahu) could do this. Child's play...

9/11 you say?

Sandy Hook Connecticut

Sandy Hook has 9 letters

Connecticut has 11

Newtown = 7, 7-11

:

edit on 18-12-2012 by christoph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Groan.....

Where do these people come from? Maybe they're aliens that were expelled for mental reasons from other planets were sent here and ended up on ATS?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
said Israel killed the children in CT

And again the jew haters come along and it is all the jews or Israel's fault. no matter what happens, it is always the jews fault!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Why would Israel give a rat's ass about some podunk Connecticut school, enough to send a hit squad to kill twenty 5 year olds?

I think you haters would blame Israel for an asteroid hitting the earth if it ever happens, because darn those Jooz and their big noses. Their big noses are always into everything!

edit on 18-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I need a lot more information and evidence before i buy into the Israel connection.

But considering Israel is a mafia state, and are the most powerful mafia in the world it could be possible.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

If a 3 star general confirms this... I'm sure there are more, but they daren't speak. I can write a 30000 word essay on the naughty things Zionists have done in this world since 1900. They meddle in absolutely everything, and are masters of subversion, exactly what is happening (and has been happening) in the US for about 50 years. So if someone (in this case a senator and a 3 star general) suggests that Israel might have something to do with this, I PAY ATTENTION since it might as well be true.
edit on 18/12/2012 by Razziazoid because: grammar

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
theres no doubt ,things didnt went in the clear since the attack,but its time to put the guard up,and think with an open mind. Mossad operating in the US?.....Sound bias,but im sure we are not gonna have an easy case closed anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
why s antisemitism ok here? This site really makes the nwo is real. Im on their side how do I join? Do i talk to hogan or nash. Thankfuly they have ur ip addresses.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by Tardacus

The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with 223 (rifle) casings. However, Adam Lanza was found dead at the school with only handguns - a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. Then he could not have possibly been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did then?

According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother’s ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan - whom officials say is very cooperative - claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?

I wonder how they are going to explain these two things?

They won't have to. They'll just change the report and silence the ME. Then they'll claim he was misquoted. This stinks and we all know it.

I saw a video of him saying it, I hope someone saved it,
You would think a ME would be able to tell the difference in a round fired by a pistol and one fired from a gun with a long rifled barrel pretty easily.

Are there any pistols that fire a .223 round?
It is possible that he had a .223 rifle with a pistol grip and someone who does not know guns just said pistols and it kept getting repeated.

As far as the ID he could have gone to the local DMV with his brothers Birth certificate and what other ID they needed and said he lost his Drivers license along with his wallet and got a copy pretending to be his brother.. Being brothers the small photo on them would look similar enough to pass pretty easily. In that case it would not be stolen but obtained fraudulently and if that is in fact the case the officials would not want it to leak out how he obtained it because it would give other people ideas on how to do the same thing.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hmm, didn't know "Israeli Death Squads" stormed into the school that day and murdered the children.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Why would Israel give a rat's ass about some podunk Connecticut school, enough to send a hit squad to kill twenty 5 year olds?

I think you haters would blame Israel for an asteroid hitting the earth if it ever happens, because darn those Jooz and their big noses. Their big noses are always into everything!

They level of sanity here is less and less by tbe day.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

They level of sanity here is less and less by tbe day.

It's called sarcasm. Look it up.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
really?

you people are sick,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join