It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook is H.P. Lovecraft Story "Horror at Red Hook"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Do you have any insight about the anti-christ?

The Vatican has a cam on the last pope's (Paul?) tomb. Is he going to arise and be the antichrist?

I sound goofy, but it's a serious question.

I know satan's time on earth is short, and we are in for a bad time. The atrocities are everyday now.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Aesir26

Do you have any insight about the anti-christ?

The Vatican has a cam on the last pope's (Paul?) tomb. Is he going to arise and be the antichrist?

I sound goofy, but it's a serious question.

I know satan's time on earth is short, and we are in for a bad time. The atrocities are everyday now.

"I was present when Adam was living in Paradise, and also when Nemrud threw Abraham in fire. I was present when God said to me: 'You are the ruler and Lord on the Earth'. God, the compassionate, gave me seven earths and throne of the heaven." -- Melek Taus

Satan is the god of this world. He is symbolized by the red "All-Seeing Eye". The Hebrew bible (Old Testament) was redacted between the 7th and 11th centuries by the Masoretes substituting the worship of El Elyon for "YHWH/JOVE". Yahweh's name in modern Hebrew (Aramaic script) is: יהוה "Hand; Eye; Hook; Eye".
In Proto-Hebrew the name Yahweh appeared as such:

en.wiktionary.org...

This is "EYEZ", the "God's Eye", the "All-Seeing Eye".

www.illuminati-symbols.com...
edit on 19-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

The anti-Christ will be a tyrant (Turanian); a warrior-king of Jerusalem who will enslave the nations in the service of Satan. True Christians and Muslims will be persecuted and millions will be holocausted as a blood sacrifice to YHWH.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
with every post I read I keep exclaiming out loud, "holy crap", "oh my god", etc.

I have never, EVER, on ATS (or anywhere else), read anything that is so timely and potent as what you have presented. it was somewhere back on page 2 where I had something of a "vision" of what you are trying to get at, and you're right, its terrifying.

in all of these "alternative" theories about sandy hook, people keep asking, legitimately, WHY would an entire town be "in on it"? what would be the purpose? etc.etc.

I honestly think you're onto something big here. I am going to archive this thread locally.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
this screencap from viki soto photo montage belongs here.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

How do we know, Aesir26, that you're not some commie-pinko agent provocateur for the Devil aka Satan aka Ruprecht aka Dick Cheney?

As far as Red Hook goes, isn't that a beer? Are you actually, in fact, then a guerilla marketer pushing commercial swill?

Well let's look at your name numerologically and get to the heart of the matter. A=1, but because it's capitalized we'll multiply it by 10, e = 5, s = 19, i = 9 and r =18; and "26" is this 2 and 6 or 26? We'll decide that in a bit, but bear withe me, please, in the mean time. Well, 10*5*9*19*18 = 153900 Now that's a six-digit number, so that's like another 6 and so the "26" is OBVIOUSLY meant to be two more 6's, so decrypting your name yields "666" and we all know what that means.
Ipso facto you are the Beast because you bear it's number. So obviously you are disseminating Satan's false words to us in this unholy blaspheming of H. P. Lovecraft's work and trying to outflank the minions of Cthulhu as well as He who shall not be named, i.e. Hastur -- doh!, I said it, oops. Anyway, you're clearly playing with fire and speaking with a forked tongue, albeit in a Devil-may-care fashion. Be that as it may, I'm calling Satanic shenanigans on your post-modern, pseudo-Biblical, New-Age mumbo jumbo and banishing you to the pits of the pendulum. May the Dunwich Horror have mercy on your non-Euclidean soul. Amen and thanks for playing.
edit on 19-12-2012 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Jesus the Nazarene, the Prince of Peace, is my Saviour.
Through Him, do I follow the will of The Heavenly Father.
Through me, the Word reveals the plan of the diabolos.

On the map of "Sandy/Red Hook" in question, the Brooklyn Bridge lies adjacent to Adams St. and Cadman Plaza = Adam Kadmon.

From Lovecraft's "Horror at Red Hook":

"wild references to impending wonders, and unaccountable hauntings of disreputable Brooklyn neighbourhoods... around Borough Hall in conversation with groups of swarthy, evil-looking strangers. When he spoke it was to babble of unlimited powers almost within his grasp, and to repeat with knowing leers such mystical words or names as “Sephiroth”, “Ashmodai”, and “Samaël”..."

maps.google.ca...:en-ca:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7GZAZ_enCA369&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en& sa=N&tab=wl

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

we often see this "funny guy" response in threads where the op is very clearly out to lunch.

but whether or not you agree with the material, its at least a coherent body of information.

even better, if you take a few minutes to try to understand, its a fascinating take.

IMO, you really ought to give this a better look.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

You were talking about Clinton St. before and in my town the Clinton St. Theatre still shows Rocky Horror Picture show at at midnight on weekends, so I am trying to figure out the transexual-from-Transylvania angle on this speaking in tongues theory of which you perorate. We got a few churches of the Nazarene, too, but I don't know what that's all about exactly -- something with the Nazca lines or Nazis, but not really sure. The research staff is still of several minds on that.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

"As far as Red Hook goes, isn't that a beer?"

Red Hook is a pseudonym for The Devil, meaning, "Poker"; "Fire-brand"; "Trident".

Whatever did you think the word, "cocktail", meant?
This word signifies the tail of the peacock, which is a symbol of Melek Taus.

www.pipii.co.uk...
www.etsy.com...

These are alcoholic "spirits"; "fire-water": sadly, the ruin of many.

"For I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine from now on until the kingdom of God comes."
(Luke 22:18)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

I just want to share a wired dream I had few days ago, previous to the massacre. There were 2 persons talking to each other and one of them said "the spear of Baal (or Ba'al) had been released, that's the weapon that he used to kill the souls".

Then. I stop them and ask what that means, they came closer to me and told me to look in the bible. I don't remember what part of it it was, they wrote it on a peace of paper, only rember the numbers 1 - 15.

I'm posting this because you mention Lanza=spear. That made me nervous.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by Aesir26

I just want to share a weird dream I had few days ago, previous to the massacre. There were 2 persons talking to each other and one of them said "the spear of Baal (or Ba'al) had been released, that's the weapon that he used to kill the souls".

Then. I stop them and ask what that means, they came closer to me and told me to look in the bible. I don't remember what part of it it was, they wrote it on a peace of paper, only rember the numbers 1 - 15.

I'm posting this because you mention Lanza=spear. That made me nervous.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Most likely the spear of Longinus that pierced the side of Jesus when he was on the cross, or also known as the Spear of Destiny.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is quite the interesting take on things. I have no doubt in my Mind that this was a Ritual Child Sacrifice, but the connections are taking me on a journey. Also, I believe TPTB are knocking out a few Birds with one stone on this(Gun Control/SRA/etc. Definitely learned a few things along the way AeSir26. I'll be checking back in, in due time

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
reply to post by Trueman

Most likely the spear of Longinus that pierced the side of Jesus when he was on the cross, or also known as the Spear of Destiny.

Good band that...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Be interesting to get Rex Church, Freeman and Clyde Lewis take on all this

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Be interesting to get Rex Church, Freeman and Clyde Lewis take on all this

I agree, send him an email and see if they'd do a show on that.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I am no expert on the numerology or the black magic of things, but this is very interesting. I find it amazing that people like yourself can actually bring this stuff together to make a theory like this. It amazes me. Definitely something to think about.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

The occultist references are adding up and a bit creepy. Please see my thread on the moon phases of both the Aurora and Sandy Hook (Newtown) shootings.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll go ahead and add the two moon charts here as well.

Aurora Colorado incident July 20th

Sandy Hook incident (Newtown) December 14th

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
In my opinion the op is trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. yeah I get the connection between HP Lovecraft and The Batman movie but I I'm not seeing the connection between Sandy Hook and Red Hook nor Adam Lanza and HP Lovecraft.. I think you're stretching the translation of Lanza in Hebrew to shove a point home that's not entirely true,

edit on 19-12-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join