It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook is H.P. Lovecraft Story "Horror at Red Hook"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Starbuck's is located in Seattle at 2300 23rd and Jackson Street.
Starbuck = "Tsabach" ("sacrifice")
23 = "Tsabach" ("sacrifice")

Sir Mixalot lyrics:

"I'm the man they love to hate: the J.R. Ewing of Seattle
Picked up the posse on 23rd and Jackson.
Heading for the strip, yes we're looking for some action."

Police have responded to a shooting at 23rd and Jackson where, according to an SPD spokesman, “Somebody [was] screaming that they had been shot.” May 1st (May Day) 2008 The Stranger
posted by Jonah Spangenthal-Lee on May 1 at 16:19 PM

Notice the poster's name is "Jonah", the story of the whale, the killer whale, Orcus.
edit on 26-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aesir26
"The Horror at Red Hook" (Hell's Kitchen):

Hell's Kitchen is on the westside of Manhattan. Red Hook is in Brooklyn. Last time I checked a map they were in different boroughs.

Maybe you want to throw the Hell Gate Bridge into your theory and get Queens and the Bronx involved too.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

reply to post by MrInquisitive

"As far as Red Hook goes, isn't that a beer?"

Red Hook is a pseudonym for The Devil, meaning, "Poker"; "Fire-brand"; "Trident".

Whatever did you think the word, "cocktail", meant?
This word signifies the tail of the peacock, which is a symbol of Melek Taus.

www.pipii.co.uk...
www.etsy.com...

These are alcoholic "spirits"; "fire-water": sadly, the ruin of many.

"For I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine from now on until the kingdom of God comes."
(Luke 22:18)

Well I'll admit that I have long wondered about the word "cocktail" -- it seems to have a certain male genitalia connotation to it, and clearly original sin has something or another to do with the man-root. Don't know where you come up with your peacock hypothesis, though. Roosters and other male avians have tail feathers too. And your links really aren't very compelling evidence. So someone has made and is marketing peacock cocktail swizzlers; I'm guessing that some harmless wordplay was the root of this.

But your "'Red Hook" etymology seems a bit of a stretch. I maintain Red Hook is about beer and a particular fish, so I'll call your URL citations with two of my own:

redhook.com...
www.seriouslyfish.com...

So a Red Hook could be a fish too. Seems Jesus was into loaves and fishes, and beer is but liquid bread -- and higher in protein than some other grain products I might add.

As for fruit of the vine, that's wine or grape juice. Seems the Good Book has no proscriptions against juices, brews and liquors of other sorts. Moreover, it used to be -- because of contaminated water -- that brewed beverages were the safest way to imbibe dihydrous oxide. Not denying that overconsumption of ethanol can be a problem, but so is overconsumption of gluten-based holy wafers if you are gluten intolerant. -- Just saying...

Did look up "Melek Taus". You're not just whistling Dixie there, friend. Whoo-boy! If I were a hominid of faith and superstition, I might just be a bit concerned by all of this; alas, I am a scion of the Enlightenment.

But back to the peacocks for a bit: those peacock feathers have that image of an eye on them. Could this be the eye of God or related to that creepy eye in the pyramid symbol of the Masons? And is there some tie-in to mason jars containing fruit-of-the-vine preserves or even spirited beverages? Seems everything just leads to more questions. A veritable tower of Babel -- if you will. And if we were to start talking about corn liquor it would be a maze of maize. My point beIng: what is in a word anyway?

You're attempting to to connect/conflate Sandy Hook to "Horror at Red Hook." Why not connect it to Captain Hook in "Peter Pan" or even "Hooked on Phonics" for that matter? What about that Hookah-smoking caterpillar in "White Rabbit" allusion to "Alice in Wonderland"? Heck, that leads us, in turn, to all kinds of other cultural allusions: Alice in Chains and "Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore". When/where will the madness end? Hopefully with a Thorazine prescription.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Aesir26

"Seattle", home of the Haida, is actually a Hebrew word, "שְׁאַלְתִּיאֵל֙ " meaning, "I have asked of God".
Readers of English (Anglo-Saxon) translations of the "Hebrew" (Babylonian Aramaic) Old Testament recognize this word as, "Shieltiel".

"Starbucks" coffee, originated in Seattle.
Transposing the letters "S" and "t" give a reading of "tsabach", giving the precise meaning of "sacrifice".
The symbol of Starbucks is the Sumerian Ishtar/Inanna

Dude, "Seattle" was the mispronounced name of Chief Sealth, a native American of the Duwamish tribe. And don't be going claiming that this was some lost tribe of Israel either. And no, transposing the "S" and "t" of "Starbucks" yields "Tsarbucks". Tsar is the Russian word for Caesar, hence: Caesar's bucks. i.e.: "Render unto Caesar your cash." Your Yohimbe-induced sophistry just isn't convincing most of us.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

"Dude, "Seattle" was the mispronounced name of Chief Sealth, a native American of the Duwamish tribe"

And you actually believe that?

America was not founded upon the tenets of Christianity: it's roots are Jewish.

Most toponyms claiming "First Nations" origins are in fact, Hebrew.
As an example, "Alabama" is אָהֳלִֽיבָמָה֙ , wife of Esau.

"Hawaii" is actually, "Yahweh" יְהוָה֒ said backwards. The number of Yahweh/Marduk is 50, and Hawaii was the 50th state to be admitted to the Union. The "Union Jack" on the flag of Hawaii represents the "Union of Jacob", i.e.the state of Israel.

"Seattle" is the biblical Shieltiel.

America was established by Freemasons in 1776, the very year of the establishment of the Illuminati.
NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM. America is Illuminati/Israel-Central.

edit on 27-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

How do you people come up with this math? Yours is not even the nuttiest explanation and bizarre computation for the meaning of the number 23 that I have heard. But really, who did the math and came to the conclusion that 23 means aion or hell, or that 23 is a number used in ritual human sacrifices. Not saying your wrong, you could be right. And there are a lot of nutty people out there believing in a lot of nutty things, cults with all kinds of meaningless numbers and jabber have sprung out all over the world and taken root and even power with less fanfare and over stupider things. But just saying where's your sources on how they came up with that equation? Besides the number 24 is way cooler then 23 because its got an extra digit.

Your take on the whole Seattle 23rd and Jackson, well been there a few times I think I dont really keep track of street names and topographies like that. And other then the fact that that I think I got a ticket there or in the area, in fact a few tickets I would say that at most the place may just be bad luck, or if anything the place has a moody depressing vibe over it, but so does most of Seattle. And really how does coffee, Starbucks, 23, human sacrifice all fit into it. You saying there some secret sacrificing ritual in the coffee craze people down that area and in our media, what is Starbucks there headquarters? And here I thought the number 23 just made you doiky and prone to suffer nosebleeds. But mostly its that number that is in between 22 and 24.

And most toponyms in the English language are derived from a bunch of sources but mostly they have either a Roman/Latin or ancient Greek or Hebrew toponym or source, so it would not surprise me that the things and words we take for granted have many meaning and translations which they could be used as, sometimes its like a language within a language. But still how does old grim beard, or jove or zeus or marduk or yahwe or udin, or whatever else you want to call him or it, how does he have the number 50? Are you sure its not 51 or 58 or possibly even 44? Dont know on the whole Hawaii Yahwe thing, we may have to ask some Hawaiians why they named there chain of islands after some old Hebrew god. But according to the Google it is Turkish, Hawaii is a combination of two Turkish words. Hawa (air/weather) is good (ii). Which makes even littler sense as the two places and languages are worlds apart and speak two different languages. But hey crazier things have happened.

And the whole new world order thing...Ya its kind of a duh! NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM nations and groups not only the old Roman moto group, have been trying to create a new world order under there own powers and rules for a long time. And you know what the funny thing is, when they actually succeed they usually make themselves obsolete and time passes them by for the new, new world order.

Oh and since so many things have secret meanings. I take it Aesir 26 means something as well? Do tell plz? Because it sounds like a brand of cigarettes.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
But according to the Google it is Turkish, Hawaii is a combination of two Turkish words. Hawa (air/weather) is good (ii). Which makes even littler sense as the two places and languages are worlds apart and speak two different languages.

I think these sources are more accurate:

From Hawaiki, legendary homeland of the Polynesians. Hawaiki is believed to mean "place of the gods".

or

Named for Hawaiʻiloa, legendary discoverer of the Hawaiian islands.

edit on 27-12-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Do not believe the deceivers.
It's time to see beyond the veil.

Timothy McVeigh: the Oklahoma City Bomber

Macveh Hebrew [mas-veh'] מסוה from an unused root meaning to cover; TWOT - 1472b; n m AV - vail 3; 3 1) veil

Timothy = "honor God"

"Timothy McVeigh": "Honor God by Veil"

Motto of Israel's Mossad: "By way of deception thou shalt do war".

Your country is under attack.

edit on 27-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Omg... It's been right in front of us all along.

ATS= 1 20 19

January 2019 is when the world is gong to end as we know it. The Mayan thing was just a distraction. Lets start the countdown now to January, 2019.

"As the years roll by, one by one,
The veil will be lifted at the setting sun.
People of ATS be fully warned,
1/2019 is the time we will mourn."

You can say you read it hear first. Now get busy writing books and making YouTube videos!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Cool, but the Turkish words for "air" and "good" or do seem to be hawa and ii, or hava iyi, but its probably pronounced the way we pronounce Hawaii. You would have to ask a Turkish speaker on that, and even if you did there is bound to be different dialects. But anyways I think the number ---> 8

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Adam = Ruddy; red; earth
Lanza = Spear/Hook

Applying the same insane breakdown then: Aesir26 really is an acronym meaning:

Anonymous
Earthing
Spreading
Information
Randomly
26 2+6= "8" which is the symbol ∞ for eternally which means.....FOREVER