It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook is H.P. Lovecraft Story "Horror at Red Hook"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Its just one more association. That is how they choose their dates and conduct their disasters, murders, anything at all, is by numerology, and its like a spell. It has associations, the more established the stronger their black magic. An example of an association in spells is Love spell, so all the red flowers, the heart shaped petals, etc, and if you can tie in as many associations you create a stronger spell. If the universe is waves, and they assume their associations are cookie cutters, creating patterns and standing waves, then they're hacking the matrix.

These clusters of associations occur with all the big dates, Aurora, Fukushima. Obviously by design. But they still technology to carry it off, and manpower.

People may not be awake or empowered to overcome their gangster rule of earth, yet I might add, however, they do it with many associations because even though people aren't awake, they have Love on their side and that is stronger than 1 trillion black magic spells.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Twenty-six victims of "Adam Lanza":

26 is the number of Yahweh Sabaoth/Melek Taus:

יהוה = 26 (YHWH) Yodh (10) + He (5) + Vav (6) + He (5) = 26

G (7) + O (15) + D (4) = 26

Melek Taus and Hubal of the Kaaba (black cube/black mass): cube has 6 faces + 8 corners + 12 edges = 26

How much more information must I post before people start waking up?
This was a child sacrifice to Yahweh/Moloch.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

The "Red Hook" is Satan's fire-brand, or "poker".

That's B.S.! The devils trident comes from Shiva the Hindu deity of destruction. It's only red in the imaginations of Christians who associate red hot burning coals with the fires of hell

Incidentally the word Hell is just a Norse pagan concept which was used to relabel/translate the word Gehenna in the bible, which was actually a place out side of the city of Jerusalem where human sacrifices took place by burning people in the bellies of large metal bull statues.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Yes, and the sign of Shiva is the star and crescent moon: it's right there in the AUM.
Melek Taus is known as the son of Shiva. Look into why the Seal of Shiva was found among the artifacts at Mohenjo-daro, the "Mound of the Dead". The Indus Valley civilization was destroyed completely in the blink of an eye in the 19th century B.C. Shiva's city is "Kukkutarma", "city of the peacock". Shiva is symbolized by the lingam, the phallic obelisk which is often found together with the yoni, or "vesica piscis". The name, "Shiva", as it happens, means, "seven", which is also the figure of Melek Taus. Not only does Shiva wield the trident, he is known as the "Beastmaster", "the Destroyer" and "that old serpent.

Cernunnos/Shiva Pashupati:

jblstatue.com...

www.flickr.com...

edit on 21-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Regarding Shiva:

I'm sure people have heard of the "Queen of Sheba".
"Sheba" is not a place: it means "seven" and "oath"; "Queen of the Damned".
As previously stated, seven is the number of Melek Taus. Melek Taus is known as the maker of the oath:

"And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin." And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' " (Book of Enoch)

"King Solomon gave to the queen of Sheba all her desire which she requested...Now the weight of gold which came in to Solomon in one year was 666 talents of gold" (1Ki 10:13-14)

Semjaza is "Shem", (as in "Semite", pronounced, "Shame") and "Jaza" is "Yezi(di)".

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

I don't have any problem with what your saying, I support your claims, and honor your research. Except for that part of the "red" hook being equal to the devils poker. That is a very modern (since like the middle ages) perspective of the devil. I just don't think that people who are so into the ancient occult would use blatantly modern concepts for a ritual like this.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJoyZ
reply to post by Aesir26

I don't have any problem with what your saying, I support your claims, and honor your research. Except for that part of the "red" hook being equal to the devils poker. That is a very modern (since like the middle ages) perspective of the devil. I just don't think that people who are so into the ancient occult would use blatantly modern concepts for a ritual like this.

Ask yourself why Howard "Sandman" Simms (Howard means "sheep herder"; Sandman is Morpheus; Simms is patronymic of "Sim" meaning "son of Shem") of "Showtime at the Apollo" (Apollo the sun god = Melek Taus; Apollyon "the Destroyer") herds contestants off the stage with a shepherd's crook, or hook. The Sandman was married to "Solange" ("Angel of the Sun") Simms and a friend of Satanist Sammy Davis Jr.:

Sammy Davis Jr. and mentor Anton La Vey of Church of Satan:

conspiracyresearch.blogspot.ca...

As it is written: “For your sake we are killed every day, and we are accounted as sheep for slaughter.” (Romans 8:36)

Does everyone really understand what this means?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Apocalypto Mayan human sacrifice scene:

www.youtube.com...

What did you think the 2012 Mayan prophecy was about?

Jaguar Paw's father before his own Kosher sacrifice:

"My son. Don't be afraid".

Flint Sky: "Those people in the forest, what did you see on them?"
Jaguar Paw: "I do not understand."
Flint Sky: "Fear. Deep rotting fear. They were infected by it. Did you see? Fear is a sickness. It will crawl into the soul of anyone who engages it. It has tainted your peace already. I did not raise you to see you live with fear. Strike it from your heart. Do not bring it into our village."

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

"See, Mother, I make all things new."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
reply to post by windword

On the first picture, where it says "Strike Zone 5", look up a little to the top right hand side.

Also, you can look at this map and zoom in by clicking on it. It is in the top middle/left hand side..

Gotham City Map Dark Knight Rises

Odd thing about that map is many of the places on it are real locations here in Brooklyn and around NYC. The Narrows is the body of water between Brooklyn and Staten Island. Cobble Hill is an area of Brooklyn, just north of Red Hook. Fort Clinton is also a real location. However many of these places on the map don't have the same relation to one another in reality. It's also interesting that Red Hook was severely damaged during Hurricane Sandy. I mean it was devastated.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Twenty little children and six women slain by the Red Hook = Yahweh יהוה #26
Hebrew gematia: Yahweh = 26 = chach חחי ("hook") = 26

Let's listen to Yahweh Sabaoth, the Lord of War's view on the matter:

Yahweh: "Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and woman" (Ezekiel 9:5-6)

"Thus saith Yahweh Sabaoth, 'I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling." (1Samuel 15:2-3)
edit on 22-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
OP, I definitely agree Lovecraft is at the center of a lot of predictive programming/ the "script" that they follow.

But one thing that always bugged me was Cthulu. I couldn't find the Biblical reference for the context to it, aside from the very weak connection of the "beast from the sea". And then, looking at Ezekiel's description of the fall of Babylon, it mentions the king of Babylon attacking the ammonites.

Here's a verse to start off on the Ammonites:

1 Samuel 11:

Then Nahash the Ammonite came up, and encamped against Jabeshgilead: and all the men of Jabesh said unto Nahash, Make a covenant with us, and we will serve thee.

2 And Nahash the Ammonite answered them, On this condition will I make a covenant with you, that I may thrust out all your right eyes, and lay it for a reproach upon all Israel.

3 And the elders of Jabesh said unto him, Give us seven days' respite, that we may send messengers unto all the coasts of Israel: and then, if there be no man to save us, we will come out to thee.

So basically, the people who do the one eye thing are saying they are choosing to be ruled by Nahash the Ammonite rather than over Israel/ God, even at the pains of losing their right eye.

If you are into predictive programming like I am, the Ammonite reference has a double meaning. en.wikipedia.org... Ammonites are ancient cephalopods.

Which puts a context to the giant octopus at the Olympics www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&tbm=isch&source=un iv&sa=X&ei=nBTTULqyOqfD2QX8t4A4&ved=0CDIQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=614

also, Paul the psychic octopus en.wikipedia.org...

and this alien pyschic octopus from the Watchmen comic book which is about a faked alien invasion by a psychic octopus that brings the world into the NWO

watchmen.wikia.com...

- written by Alan Moore, a Cabalist who thinks the world ends by 2017 (check out the image from his Promethea book here to see the 2017 reference prophecyandritual.blogspot.com... )

Also, the alien octopus comes out of the "institute for spatial studies" in NYC - in real life terms Brookhaven RHIC particle collider just outside Babylon, NY. Maybe this is where the "God Particle" lies are leading to.

All together, it seems to say that "Cthulu"/ the giant octopus Ammonite is the god of the people who hide/ "put out" their right eyes (Illuminati, those who refuse to worship the God of Israel).

edit on 22-12-2012 by jcrash because: fixed link

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Interesting thread op, but yes this whole sandy hook massacre is all over the place like a hurricane ran right over it all and blew it all into one giant complete mess. As for your thread, who knows but there are many people who worship all kinds of silly and stupid #, lots don't even know there doing it and others well its all just fun right? Supposedly the greatest trick the devil ever pulled is convincing the world the devil does not exist. I however do not believe in the devil when the problem is right at heart, nothing so external is ever so easy usually there just scapegoats for the things that lurk in peoples hearts and minds.

But I don't know never was much one for the whole HP Cthulhu stuff, though the author HP Lovecraft wrote some interesting stories, that is about were I left it at, that and squids are really not all that cool. I would say your take on things are about as nutty and as sane as any of the others, which in itself is a sad fact. But yes funny what you can gather from mere names and linguistics as it formed reformed and changed all throughout the ages even the cults that gathered around it all throughout the centuries and today, and its transformation into the languages, words, and signs we use today, most of which are in plain sight and so common as to be normal and not worth a second look. One thing however, I have found that confusion is one of the worst forms of fusion, we shall see I suppose, tower of babel indeed, now I am just babbling along.
Don't mind me, words have no meaning but the power they impress and express on the mind's of those who receive them.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Perhaps the Ammonites were the forerunners of Christianity? According to Wikipedia:

When the army of the founder of the Eighteenth dynasty expelled the Hyksos (Hebrew) rulers from Egypt, the victor's city of origin, Thebes, became the most important city in Egypt, the capital of a new dynasty. The local patron deity of Thebes, Amun, therefore became nationally important.

The victory accomplished by pharaohs who worshipped Amun against the "foreign rulers", brought him to be seen as a champion of the less fortunate, upholding the rights of justice for the poor.[3] By aiding those who traveled in his name, he became the Protector of the road. Since he upheld Ma'at (truth, justice, and goodness),[3] those who prayed to Amun were required first to demonstrate that they were worthy by confessing their sins.

As Amun-Re he was petitioned for mercy by those who believed suffering had come about as a result of their own or others wrongdoing.

Amon-Re "who hears the prayer, who comes at the cry of the poor and distressed...Beware of him! Repeat him to son and daughter, to great and small; relate him to generations of generations who have not yet come into being; relate him to fishes in the deep, to birds in heaven; repeat him to him who does not know him and to him who knows him...Though it may be that the servant is normal in doing wrong, yet the Lord is normal in being merciful. The Lord of Thebes does not spend an entire day angry. As for his anger – in the completion of a moment there is no remnant..As thy Ka endures! thou wilt be merciful!"[11]

In the Leiden hymns, Amun, Ptah, and Re are regarded as a trinity who are distinct gods but with unity in plurality.

edit on 24-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Perhaps the Ammonites were the forerunners of Christianity? According to Wikipedia:

Or perhaps people take there # way to seriously no matter who they were or are now. According to wikipedia, why, yes, yes they do.
wikipedia

All history is regurgitated so its not surprising we have many of the same things in new clothes walking around, disguised as new and sometimes even as hip and cool. Oh one thing about gods not matter who or what they are you may want to watch out for, they always have this funny way of consuming there worshipers and followers eventually.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm sorry this "connection" is just too thin for me to even consider it.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Now, the NOAA unexplained sounds like Bloop, and Train, and Julia, now those are Lovecraft's mindbrain invading into reality, but this just seems poor speculation. I don't see it. Next up, Bath Salt zombies, and how they're really Dr. Herbert West's undead creations.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aesir26
reply to post by Aesir26

The descendents of the Turanians are the Khazars/Huns.

"They made their foes flee in horror because their swarthy aspect was fearful, and they had, if I may call it so, a sort of shapeless lump, not a head, with pin-holes rather than eyes. Their hardihood is evident in their wild appearance, and they are beings who are cruel to their children on the very day they are born. For they cut the cheeks of the males with a sword, so that before they receive the nourishment of milk they must learn to endure wounds. Hence they grow old beardless and their young men are without comeliness, because a face furrowed by the sword spoils by its scars the natural beauty of a beard. They are short in stature, quick in bodily movement, alert horsemen, broad shouldered, ready in the use of bow and arrow, and have firm-set necks which are ever erect in pride. Though they live in the form of men, they have the cruelty of wild beasts." (Jordanes)
edit on 19-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

Clearly, the Turanians (Huns) were not human.
Skulls of Turanian warriors (Huns), Egyptian pharaohs, Tiwanakans and Mayans:

www.youtube.com...

Ritual human sacrifice endemic to each group listed above, especially around the time of the solstices.

edit on 25-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
On December 14th, twenty-three children were injured by a knife-wielding man in China.
On December 25th, twenty-three students were injured by a man with a car bomb in China.

The number 23 in Hebrew is most associated with "human sacrifice", said, "tsabach":
זובח (Isaiah 66:3) = 23 tsabach
אזבחה (Psalm 54:6) = 23 tsabach
זבחו (Exodus 8:25) = 23 tsabach

The New Testament has 23 signifiying, "αιδη", Haida", or "Hell".
The god of this Hell is called, "Orcus".

The totem of the Haida Indians of the Pacific coastline is the "Orca", better known as the "killer whale".
edit on 26-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

"Seattle", home of the Haida, is actually a Hebrew word, "שְׁאַלְתִּיאֵל֙ " meaning, "I have asked of God".
Readers of English (Anglo-Saxon) translations of the "Hebrew" (Babylonian Aramaic) Old Testament recognize this word as, "Shieltiel".

"Starbucks" coffee, originated in Seattle.
Transposing the letters "S" and "t" give a reading of "tsabach", giving the precise meaning of "sacrifice".
The symbol of Starbucks is the Sumerian Ishtar/Inanna.
edit on 26-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join