It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - Aliens, Blue Beam and the Antichrist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Haha, I live in a country where they already took our guns about 50 years agao so I don´t really bitch about that

edit on 18-12-2012 by parkourer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by parkourer

You mean the Mahdi? The Mahdi is the forerunner to the return of Jesus. The Mahdi battles the Dajjal (anti-Christ) until Jesus returns and destroys the Dajjal. The Shia believe he is alive while Sunnis do not.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Indeed, it seems he has bought into an ideology that Aliens are evil. One might easily say that religion has killed more people than aliens have. Being cognizant that the universe houses many forms of sentient life, some of which have visited us, is based on credible reports of many, many people and scientific probability. Trying to turn them to demons or products of HAARP is really pushing it to say the very least. It shows someone trying to come to terms with how the truth of extra-terrestrial/interdimensional life throws throws the rug under an ideology whose scripture claims the earth is flat.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Congratulations on your first post..S/F...Having researched Monast, I travelled to Ireland to seach for info on the "Other Journalist" that supposedly helped Serge research his info for the disclosure. The weight of evidence as to whether Monast was a "Kook or a genius" falls on there being some kind of confirmation that this other journalist existed and died as did Monast...and to this date I can find none.

Respects to you..

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

When I look at the large picture alot of conspiracies seem too fall into place, strangely so...
Makes one wonder... It's too bad Monast "passed", would be intresting to hear what he had to say today...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Yep lets toss them all together in a pot and see what we get. Oh we get The Above Network !

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

How many people do you think worked on these satellites ? How would a company producing these things keep employees from talking? Really, around the dinner table or at a bar after one too many? The world is too full of ordinary people who cant keep secrets to save their lives. If we know something we want everyone to know we know it. even if we only think we know it.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Haarp studies weather and cloud seeding. They cant cause earthquakes. This is yet another fear that has gathered momentum here on ATS and is as baseless as the 2012 thing too.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

They are called contrails and are mostly water vapor. How much trouble can water vapor cause?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Monast seems pretty full of bovine poo just on the face of it. That's not counting the many technical flaws in his PBB babble. Oh, and there aren't any "hologram projectors", satellite based or no. That stuff on Star Trek and Star Wars? Total fiction.

If you knew how holograms worked, it might seem a bit less plausible. Alas, the educational system can barely get kids through basic algebra and a bit of grammar, much less any real science.

Given the timing of Monast's PBB revelation, though, I won't say he made it up totally from two Roddenberry scripts, although there is a lot of them in his story. There WAS a project to do something similar, not on a planetary scale, but something more local, say over a battlefield. It didn't work, none of its successors worked either, and you (finally) rarely see any bid requests for that sort of thing anymore. That said, one part of it DID work, and while you couldn't get a free-floating daylight visible image with rear surface culling and the like, you could actually do a floating ball of fire that talked - the audio part of it had a nasty bit you couldn't be rid of, and that was a visible manifestation of the plasma bloom that made the sound. You had a choice of a lower temperature version that was white and flickered, or red/brown flame looking from NO2 production in the focus. And the voice was awful, all buzzy and distorted, but hey, it did work, sort of, was fielded, the two protos went to Stuttgart in 1991, and were shelved. Bush I decided not to use it because GWI was over before it got going good.

So, I guess if you're really convinced by something that sounds like a talking chainsaw from a ball of brown smoke in the air, then that system will knock your socks off.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seen2much

Its probably easy to say that dust has cause more deaths than aliens. and true

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seen2much

The bible doesnt say the earth is flat.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Actually it does. Do more research into it. A flat earth with a sky canopy above which was the waters ubove seperated by the raqiyah.

It also says the world was created in six days and that the first woman was created from a rib. That is another thread.

Christians have committed many atrocities. I have yet to hear of a UFO or Ufologist doing the same. So if there is a demon, who is it?

Once again it makes more sense to say that extra-terrestrials exist (as in all probability they do) than it is to say humanity is cursed because someone ate an apple a long time ago and an angry God demanded blood to be satiated.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The rapture does not exist. It shocks me to see so many atheists themselves, falling for false doctrine. Oh, the irony. Nice post though. The only rapture happening, is man made. Meaning, the rich leaders will "disappear" (in hiding) and when the rapture believers aren't taken, some will lead to suicide or lose faith, thus becoming prey for the final Antichrist.

Matthew 24:23-26 KJV
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. [24] For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. [25] Behold, I have told you before. [26] Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by seen2much
Actually it does. Do more research into it. A flat earth with a sky canopy above which was the waters ubove seperated by the raqiyah.

It also says the world was created in six days and that the first woman was created from a rib. That is another thread.

Christians have committed many atrocities. I have yet to hear of a UFO or Ufologist doing the same. So if there is a demon, who is it?

Once again it makes more sense to say that extra-terrestrials exist (as in all probability they do) than it is to say humanity is cursed because someone ate an apple a long time ago and an angry God demanded blood to be satiated.

Smh, I think atheists do this on purpose. They see the Crusades and the hypocrites and yell "SEE, GOD DOESN'T EXIST!!!"

1) The Rosicrucians (sp?) And Catholicism have nothing to do with true Christianity (and most of you fully know this). The Bible certainly proves it. For, we are told to not worship the sun, idols, kill or celebrate pagan tradition.

2) UFO's not causing harm? Ask all those who have been abducted and molested.

3) Although alien believers run away from this task, whenever you see these "aliens" start saying "Jesus Christ" and watch what they do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join