It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - Aliens, Blue Beam and the Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hello,
This will be my first thread on ATS so hope you will be patient with me,
English is not my main language and I tend to miss spell on my Ipad

Here we go...
I have been following conspirations since 2001, you know... 9/11
Since then I have both been reading and watching documanteries about everything there is,
from 9/11 to reptilians among us.

I have seen a pattern leading to 2012 that I want to share with you and get feedback on.

The conspiracies I have connected are as follows:
2012 Mayan Calender
The Bible (The Rapture and the Antichrist)
Project Blue Beam (Serge Monast) (Will be referred as PBB)
Aliens
Chemtrails
HAARP
FEMA camps
NWO

Now, what do theese conspiracies have incommon?
Well almost all of them have some kind of doom scenario, the cospiracies that are most related to eachother are PBB, The Rapture and Aliens.

You see, in PBB some goverment fakes the return of Jesus (or someone you have faith in) and then fakes a Alien attack. (I made it short, if you don't know about PBB, google it.)

The next conspiracy in line is, chemtrails. While learning about chemtrails a thought atuck me. What is theese chemtrails are something related to Blue Beam? (Later I haveseen that others have had the same thought.)

I belive that the chemicals the chemtrails would eighter set the heavens on fire or somehow help the holograms of themsavior and Aliens.

Imagine if the skies all over the world would bemfilled with fire, even the most skeptical of us would hesitate and wonder if it really was something devine.

I also belive HAARP has a part in all of this, how I am not really sure.

Now to the 2012 hype, I belive we have been programmed to expect something so that we will not be "shocked" but rather accept something strange and divine (faked) to happen. Now if this dosent happen on Dec 21 I would still hold on to my theory since it can really be applied at any time.

Now how does the Bible play a part in all this? I'am not a christian, but I belive that the bible is another tool used by the PTB to make PBB more accepted. The whole PBB is based on the Bible with the return of Jesus and so on.

But what about the antichrist? Well, since I am not a religus person I don't really belive in the antichrist as a mythical person, but I would say that this will be the dictator that the PTB will put in place when the Alien invasion occurs after the return of the Messias. (the messias and antichrist are the same person? depends how they play it out, guess the will use some belivble story.)

Have you noted the anti gravity stories? That is directly connected to the Rapture (people dissapering), according to the bible the PTB will blaim this on a natural occurence.

Now here I have 2 theories.

1. Something goes wrong with PBB and we somehow loose gravity or mass deaths of people, maybe they really burn up and "dissapear".

Or

2. TPTB actually elimniate groups of orginanized religous people. FEMA camps anyone? Why? They are deemed uncompatible with the NWO that is basiclly based on Atheism where there is no conflicts.

And as predicted there will be peace (Atleast for TPTB, for the rest of us... slavery)

I hope I have not been to vague, I hope you enjojed reading about my theories and please ask me if you have any questions.

Comments are apprtiated and I would love to brainstorm about my theory with others.

/Thank you

edit on 18-12-2012 by parkourer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by parkourer

Hi just wondering what evidence you base your theories on? You must have some......
edit on 18/12/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

I base the theories (that are just that, theories not fact) on the facts/information I have gathered from all the sources of the conspiracies above. Would take really long time if I would present all the information about theese conspiracies listed above.

This is just how I have connected theese conspiracies togheter, but in the end I would say this is a theory I have and just that and that the jest of it all is how they seem connected.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
They are keeping people in fear of untrue reasons to distract them from true reasons.

TPTB , is another form of the fear.

There are elites who want to control and own everything , but they are not , that be.

They will just fail.

TPTB an straw illusion of elites.

One of the biggest example of such power is Pharaoh who was dawned in the sea helplessly.

Conspiracy can make people deluded.

There should be some faith to keep people out of the circle.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Who's living in fear?

I'm not.

Are you?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I will guess here and say you are of the Muslim faith?
In that case how will you react when Muhammed returns? (Or the Imam?)
Will you belive it?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by mideast

Who's living in fear?

I'm not.

Are you?

I used to fear some untrue reasons.

But as much as I know , I am not.

I just fear my own bad intentions and the consequences.

I also fear and unseen creature who can contact me and keep me motivated.

I fear the almighty god which I am used to ignore him moments after moments.

These are true reasons for fear.

more
edit on 18-12-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

But a theory is something that is reseached and studied and then put forward whereas this just seems to me that your idea is based on other ramblings of ats members that have no fact or credibity.. Sorry if I am sounding harsh but for the last few months every fool and his uncle have been putting forth these threads and do not provide any actual proof for their theory, all I wanted to know was is this an actual theory based on evidence or another idea just farted out?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by parkourer
reply to post by mideast

I will guess here and say you are of the Muslim faith?
In that case how will you react when Muhammed returns? (Or the Imam?)
Will you belive it?

I will do.

But you should see me in that time to test my honesty.

Maybe I am not alive , but I hope I could be honest with myself.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Well, If it is real hard evidence your looking for I cant offer more than you probaly have came across reserching theese subjects (I wrote on the basis that the reader was familiar with the conspiracies listed below.)

I have no new evidence other then what already is presented on for example ATS (a simple search will give you alot of information on all of theese theories.)

But I will go on a lim here and say you don´t see the evidence presented on ATS and still want proof. I´am sorry to say that that is not the point of the thread. Just a discussion of the red line in theese theroies.

For you I would say this is a fart
For others a chance to speculate and brainstorm.

BTW. It´s called conspiracy theory not conspiracy fact

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Thank you for you answer, that shows that there could be alot of belivers around the world.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I am just staying true to ATS and denying ignorance my friend
A sentiment that has seemed to be lost around here lately.... Everyone puts forth their own theory without evidence and just think that people will lap it up without question and a lot of members do, I am just here to balance the equation

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

I´am open for discussion for any of the theories that the final theory is based upon. But you must agree and say that it would be kind of a mute point to discuss those since they are being discussed already on this forum.

But I understand your point of view, however I must say that this thread is not about new evidence.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I am just asking on what evidence you base YOUR theory on, not asking for new evidence... You put forth some pretty crazy ideas and have yet to prove why you think this, I know that there is countless threads already on the subjects you have said but like other members here you have put your own personal spin on it, these types of threads have been popping up for months now and everyone seems to be working off what has been said before them, all mad ideas but no REAL evidence... Lets compare this to science, if a scientist puts forth ideas without credible proof he loses all respect in his field and is shunned why should this be any different, people have to start realizing that when they say something there is people out there gullible enough to believe whatever they throw out and should be questioned so that some poor fool is not going around living in a fantasy land....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Hi Parkourer, Great thread btw I really liked your research from the ATS files. As I said in one of my posts that I believe that TPTB are using chemtrails in the sky to make the world skies like a huge projection screen and maybe the satellites in orbit have on-board hologram projectors which would use both audio and video to stage an fake alien invasion or divine intervention. HAARP can also produce earthquakes which would also feel like the world is ending adding to the simulation.

edit on 12/18/1212 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

The thing is I can present alot of links to where you can read more about the conspiracies I mention.
However I think in your view they don´t prove anything and are just theories without proof.

The daily life on this forum is finding proof about diffrent conspiracies, but this thread is not about proof, it´s kind of "what if the other theories are right? How do they connect?"

It´s a thread soley based on speculation.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

That is fair enough, all I wanted to know was it just idea or you really believed this
I did flag you and star your OP before writing this just to show that I am not trying to troll you, just wanted to know for certain what you where getting at

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Hi, I´am glad you liked my writing

I must say, I was really excited when I saw that others had connected chemtrails to PBB! When I first thought of it was when I was watching a documentary about chemtrail where one of the chemicals they found from the residue was something highly flammeble. (I forget what it was, it was a while back saw it.)

Anyway, it´s always intresting to discuss theories with the "like minded"

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Ya!!! Looks like ill be a winner in the ptb scenario since im not part of a religious group.
About time I win something lol

Also, just thankyou for making a post that isn't about people trying to steal your guns.

On a more serious note - the temporary loss of gravity idea unnerves me more than most conspiracy predictions.
edit on 18-12-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Thank you

Well do I really belive this?
I´am a kind of person that likes to be prepared for all scenarios, if there is a 0,00000001% chance for all this to be real then I would like to be prepared and evaluate it with all possible options if you know what I mean.

For example if aliens attack, is it real? If I wasent in to conspiracies I would probaly say yes. But now I would take all aspects into play and make a decision.
In my opinion thats what conspiracies are all about, not beliving everything you are being told and be critical (just as you were/are about what I´am writing.)

And I always like to discuss so your comments have been higly welcome

/thanks

top topics

<<   2 >>

join