It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS I need Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I have a few questions about posting videos here.

Is it possible to post a video, with out posting to youtube first?

if it is how can I post it so someone won't be able to acquire it and post it for there own?
not that i thnk someone would steel it here, but you never know.

the reason I'm asking this , is because i have made a video, and I have run up against a wall.
I'm not the best at making videos, the most I've done is make some thirty second clips. and most of the time it was just copy and paste type, or auto movie markers. i can figure out most of the formatting but it just takes me so long to do and I would like to do this fairly quick.

I know there are some creative people here on ATS, and i would love to have memeber thoughts about it before i post and maybe to have some suggestions on editing and a title for it.

also i was thinking that it could be used as a community sort of things, from the members of ATS.
I hope there's a way to post it. and I can get some good advice.

edit on 17-12-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

If it's on the internet, anyone can take it. I think youtube is the only way to get it embedded here now, I could be wrong on that point though.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

yea i know that once it posted people can down load it and edit it.
i just didn't want to post it and find out some else had already posted my video.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
You can use youtube or google to embed videos. Otherwise I think you will just have to load it onto another site and link to it from the thread.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Youtube and Google video

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
One can still upload to google video? I thought I heard a while back they were disabling uploads.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
One can still upload to google video? I thought I heard a while back they were disabling uploads.

Well it does give you the option when you hit reply. I dunno if it works though

new topics

top topics

join