SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 7
216
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.




posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent
 


You could be right... but you may not be.

The what ifs are here and there and everywhere.

If you do not hold to the title of the thread, find one you do...

There may be more to the story.... you don't know and neither do I but there are links that need further investigation and this what the members here on ATS are best at.

Just sit back and observe....



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissingHiker
He could have been one of those people who thinks the media is sending him secret messages.


err, those people are here.
Run.
edit on 16-12-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-12-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sandy Hook is also located in New Jersey. It suffered a lot damage from Hurricane Sandy.

A HAARP conspiracist might use the still from the movie to say that it is proof that the govt used HAARP to cause Hurricane Sandy.

I think that it is possible that someone working on that movie set may have been from Sandy Hook, NJ, and they wrote that as a tribute to their hometown.

I really think that something is very fishy about the mass murder at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

But I have never believed that TPTB would find it necessary to plant clues in movies, cartoons and TV shows before they pull something off.
JMHO



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
More connections here!

www.vbbnewtown.com...

Sandy Hook. Newtown. Gotham.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Seriously.....


I am suggesting there is a why. WHY? Do you have the answer? No.... you don't.


Yes, I have an answer. He was highly agitated, and of a particular psychological deviation prone to commit sudden, violent acts under a sufficiently high stress load over time. Nothing else matters. It happens.


WE in this thread are trying to figure out is there is more to the story.


I see no evidence of this. Rational explanations have already been brought out as to this supposed "connection". They have been pushed aside and still poor reasoning is used.


OBVIOUSLY there is a link to the Batman movie. It could be nothing to it.... but we don't know unless we dig deeper and so we are (well Im not but others are).


Please see above.


This is a conspiracy site where we deny ignorance, right?


That's the aim.


Thats what this thread is all about and you act as if you somehow KNOW there is absolutely no conspiracy.


I do. Rational thought has been applied by myself and other members of this thread. It's an insignificant "connection" which people are finding a need to give meaning to.


Some of us.... are into this thread and want to see more investigation by members as we are intrigued.

What if there is more to this story.... wouldn't you want to know?



Of course I would, but you won't find it in a batman movie.


BTW, you didn't even address what I wrote. Why do people keep ignoring rational thought?



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter
 


The area of land is like an island, maybe Sandy Hook has significance as a term?
What's the precedence for naming anyplace Sandy Hook.
edit on 16-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by PaperbackWriter
 


The area of land is like an island, maybe Sandy Hook has significance as a term?
What's the precedence for naming anyplace Sandy Hook.
edit on 16-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

A hook is a peninsula sticking out into a body of water (often hook-shaped), like Sandy Hook, New Jersey.
Take a look at the map, it is a short boat ride from Coney Island, NY.
edit on 16-12-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
why are people convinced that there are always these subtle clues left everywhere by 'TPTB' everytime there is another tradgedy? what purpose would this serve? so if some group really was trying to take over the world or whatever it is people claim, why would they go and place tiny hints everywhere for people to find them, possibly giving people the only chance to catch on and do something about it? why expose yourself in that fasion if you are trying to do something discreetly like framing somebody up for some mass murder? it doesnt make any sense.

You will find patterns and co-incidences for things if you start to really try to find them, all of a sudden everything becomes symbolic and you try to make patterns and facts fit the observations, its outrageous. Its much harder to ask yourself real questions like these to find the real truth than to jump to rediculous conclusions. Sure, it may well be a conspiracy of some form maybe to regulate gun control, but do you really think that somebody was going to go to the trouble of putting a reference to it in a Batman movie that came out years ago? thats a pretty big stretch if you ask me. So who organised for this map that nobody can see in the movie to be placed there for some overly paranoid person with far too much time on their hands to find many years after the movie came out after some massacre happened in a place called Sandy Hook when there are probably quite a few places named Sandy Hook around the place.

Come on people, employ some logic and reason when making statements. The first pile of replies were just like ''oh wow, theres a map that says Sandy Hook in the Batman movie, this is DEFINITELY a HUGE conspiracy!''



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Originally posted by MamaJ

Seriously.....


I am suggesting there is a why. WHY? Do you have the answer? No.... you don't.


Yes, I have an answer. He was highly agitated, and of a particular psychological deviation prone to commit sudden, violent acts under a sufficiently high stress load over time. Nothing else matters. It happens.


WE in this thread are trying to figure out is there is more to the story.


I see no evidence of this. Rational explanations have already been brought out as to this supposed "connection". They have been pushed aside and still poor reasoning is used.


OBVIOUSLY there is a link to the Batman movie. It could be nothing to it.... but we don't know unless we dig deeper and so we are (well Im not but others are).


Please see above.


This is a conspiracy site where we deny ignorance, right?


That's the aim.


Thats what this thread is all about and you act as if you somehow KNOW there is absolutely no conspiracy.


I do. Rational thought has been applied by myself and other members of this thread. It's an insignificant "connection" which people are finding a need to give meaning to.


Some of us.... are into this thread and want to see more investigation by members as we are intrigued.

What if there is more to this story.... wouldn't you want to know?



Of course I would, but you won't find it in a batman movie.


BTW, you didn't even address what I wrote. Why do people keep ignoring rational thought?


finally some sense and reason in this thread



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th
 


I think you have alot of time on your hands... the only thing legible to me was the gothom city part. A sandy hook is a very common name... much like valley grove or main st. I don't understand why you're looking for something nefarious in the name.. I lived on an island who's hang out spot was called sandy point. ( thats in alaska) things are often named by description...



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I wonder if detectives scan these sites for clues? Maybe this Adam guy subliminally saw that when he watched the movie assuming, he did? Who knows. Very weird indeed.

You would almost have to pause the movie to read the map. Who was compelled to do that and why? You OP?



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Cross-reference with a relevant thread - Is Hollywood Trying to Tell Us Something?



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth
And hurricane Sandy just nailed our asses.

And Sandy Duncan has one eye. Illuminati can't hide anymore.
edit on 16-12-2012 by ThisToiletEarth because: (no reason given)


Although that is very funny (it really was) one of the articles mentioned that his computer might contain conspiracy sites and he might've been working with others in a plot. Of course I'm paraphrasing but that was the gist.
You have to admit, that is a bit freakish, no?



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth
And hurricane Sandy just nailed our asses.

And Sandy Duncan has one eye. Illuminati can't hide anymore.
edit on 16-12-2012 by ThisToiletEarth because: (no reason given)


Sandy Duncan only has one eye?
Really?

Weird.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by yourmaker
 


I keep having these visions of kids in a huge park like setting, and he's with them, its like white room, been flashing on this all morning, and then I saw his picture, and he looked like my youngest son a bit, and realized he had been murdered, his mother murdered, and a whole kindergarden class murdered, with an innocent set up.

And here we have the PROOF.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


Did I miss something here? I'm thoroughly confused by this post...



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If someone on this board takes the time to peruse movies for clues like this, why couldn't the shooter of this latest crime? Why is it a "slap in the face" move by in-the-know movie directors fresh out of Illuminati academy?

The nutcase who did this perhaps went over every inch of that film after the Aurora shooting, and decided to involve something he saw in a copycat crime. I personally think it's a coincidence, but if not, it's amusing how quickly everyone jumps to the conclusion it's some diabolical plot by the movie industry.. and wasn't just found and used by the criminal himself.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder
 





Sandy Duncan only has one eye?
No.
She has two.
One is glass.
I found it on her Wikipedia page.
It didn't say anything about Illuminati though.


Wikipedia: Sandy 'Two Eyes' Duncan



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven
 

Those who live in Newtown refer to that section of the town as Sandy Hook. It's a small portion of Newtown.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by milominderbinder
 



Sandy Duncan only has one eye?
No.
She has two.
One is glass.
I found it on her Wikipedia page.
It didn't say anything about Illuminati though.


Wikipedia: Sandy 'Two Eyes' Duncan

You read wrong....


"Duncan underwent surgery on her left eye to remove a benign tumor. As a result, she lost vision in the eye. (It was not replaced with a prosthetic eye, as some urban myths claim.)"





new topics
top topics
 
216
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join