It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by Loki420th

OK
If thats real how the feck did you find it

Did you go through every movie ever made looking for references? do you have a complete photo memory?

Whats the deal?

Great spot however it happened

^^ This ^^

I mean really HOW did anyone spot this?? It was weird enough seeing the first pic but then someone points right at it in the second still
Makes one wonder......

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Thank you for providing a rational, and insightful reply to this thread. It seems to be much needed.

As for members who are highly delusional and obviously in need of help, please seek it from professionals, or close friends with more stable minds.

This website attracts people who have very open minds that may be susceptible to paranoid ramblings.

To put it bluntly, you're causing more harm than... well, actually you're not doing any damned good at all.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Excellent find OP.

There is no such thing as coincidence.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is an amazing find op.

The letters on the map really look hand printed. If so, this cannot be discounted as mere coincidence.

Are we now going to have to comb through every movie to know what is going on?

link   
Amazing find!

link   
reply to post by Mickles

Either someone really went over that movie after the first episode in Colorado, and it jogged a memory, OR, they like to admit what they've done and put it out themselves, in plain sight. You know profiles on psychopaths always depict the person having ego and pride, in their insanity, so they usually put it out to the public in some way. I guess the PTB kind are no different.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mickles

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by Loki420th

OK
If thats real how the feck did you find it

Did you go through every movie ever made looking for references? do you have a complete photo memory?

Whats the deal?

Great spot however it happened

^^ This ^^

I mean really HOW did anyone spot this?? It was weird enough seeing the first pic but then someone points right at it in the second still
Makes one wonder......

sorry i don't know. A friend just sent me this link to GLP where that pic first appeared.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Loki420th because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by Unity_99
NO YOU ARE. Hiding your head in the sand doesnt help anyone. Its right in plain sight.

That movie premiered with a false flag murder, and it points lierally, with a hand to the next big one.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I'm not joking. What you wrote is literally a paranoid delusion.

You need to go see a doctor immediately. Mental health is not something to be taken lightly.

I am not going to even rise to your level, its just the typical bait put forth. No coincidences and this is a major glaring revelation on top of alot of weird incongruencies already noted in many good threads.

Enjoy your false testimony against others.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

There is no such thing as a coincidence? Really? Is that what you guys think around here now?

There is no such thing as a CONVENIENT coincidence, but yeah coincidences exist.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Where there any references to "Newtown" or "New Town" even "Newton" in the Batman movie that we missed? IF so, that would be doubly coincidental.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Ah yes I remember there was a thread here on ATS predicting something would happen at the premiere, well remembered
This makes this find even more curious. What are the odds of another reference in the movie?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

It's an erroneous adaptation lacking context from FDR who said such regarding important political matters. It has nothing to do with hollywood.
edit on 16-12-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I thought I already replied to this, but I can't find my post.

I don't understand what you are saying, but yes there is a Sandy Hook nearby where I grew up in Kentucky, and YES, it is a common place. There is probably a Sandy Hook in every state and a Sandy Hook rd or some reference in every big city.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I checked on google maps, and there are three that show up. Maybe more out there not listed. Not sure.

I agree her comment was incredibly abusive, and indicative of not only a mood disorder, but delusional thought processing.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

FWIW, there is a Sandy Hook, Kentucky also.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Like almost all information relating to conspiracies....

Interesting, proves nothing

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
found this article(pictures inside) :

"Mapping the Gotham City of ‘The Dark Knight Rises,’ With Topographical Takes on Other Famous Comic Book Cities

Over at /Film, they’ve posted an excellent (and very detailed) map of Batman’s own Gotham City, thanks to Brandon T. Snider‘s all-new “The Dark Knight Manual.” Laid out in a traditional style, the officially approved map is one heck of a tool when it comes to contextualizing Christopher Nolan‘s The Dark Knight trilogy and just where the action of his beloved blockbusters plays out, and it’s a true must-examine for all Batman fans.

But it’s not the only richly imagined comic book city out there – DC Comics in particular has crafted some notable fictional cities over the years, and seeing them rendered in such a manner is the stuff geeking out is made of. A little bit of digging around the Internet turned up a number of comic book city maps worth a look (though none of them as official as Snider’s look at Gotham), including takes on Metropolis, Smallville, Central City, the locations of the Mega Cities, and even a map of Manhattan that includes “real” locations for a number of important Marvel Comics structures and sites. Take a look after the break." By Kate Erbland on July 24, 2012

This get weirder by the second, why did they change the name afterall? The original place is called South Hinkley, why change that? Sorry but they would never change a name like that without a purpose. There is something to it.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Loki420th because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
That's really creepy.

Damn

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
He could have been one of those people who thinks the media is sending him secret messages.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

I thought the shooters dad is a Tax Attorney for GE? Was he involved in the Libor scandal as well?? If so.... can you link me? Thanks!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join