It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWorderShll
For your consideration:

Adam Lanza Did Not Exist For The Last 3 Years -CNN

CIA connection to Nancy Lanza because of guns used?

First responders blocked in at the false flag CT elementary school shooting

The Sandy Hook massacre or film set?

Short answer is, ask the member on this site who went to the funerals. Ill get to the other points in a minute.Odd how so many new members are popping up for this topic. 6 months ago, Id have bet my life on it being because of dec 21st.

edit on 20-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
must of hit a nerve (or the truth).... lots and lots of gatekeepers to tell us what to believe or not to believe!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

must of hit a nerve (or the truth).... lots and lots of gatekeepers to tell us what to believe or not to believe!

What in that last post makes you think you came close to hitting a nerve? I was answering your questions.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

And to your comment about word associations being bunk I present you with Derren Brown.

Derren Brown
en.wikipedia.org...

Derren Brown (born 27 February 1971)[2] is a British illusionist, mentalist, hypnotist, painter, writer, and sceptic. He is known for his appearances in television specials, stage productions, and British television series such as Trick of the Mind and Trick or Treat. Since the first broadcast of his show Derren Brown: Mind Control in 2000, Brown has become increasingly well known for his mind-reading act. He has written books for magicians as well as the general public. His caricature artwork has received gallery exhibition and is available in a single volume, documenting his portrait collection.[3]

Though his performances of mind-reading and other feats of mentalism may appear to be the result of psychic or paranormal practices, he claims no such abilities and frequently denounces those who do. Brown states at the beginning of his Trick of the Mind programmes that he achieves his results using a combination of "magic, suggestion, psychology, misdirection and showmanship". Using his knowledge and skill, he appears to be able to predict and influence people's thoughts with subtle suggestion, manipulate the decision-making process and read the subtle physical and psychological signs or body language that indicate what a person is thinking.

This should really make you think with all the TV and media people absorb that they are not being manipulated in a manner like this.

Combine this with the statements from the Tavistock Institute about how the mind operates while viewing TV and Film and listening to the radio and it should be fairly clear that there is a potential for this being a contributing factor in the phenomena we are experiencing.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

What in that last post makes you think you came close to hitting a nerve? I was answering your questions.

Odd that you have so much concern about new members.....you know anybody can claim anything on a keyboard... just like you say you live in LV.... could be true could be not...

.Gatekeepers need to keep those gates closed when the sheeple start wandering off in unapproved directions

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

The word association is getting ridiculous thats for sure. You could probably make a word association with ANY name

1)
Why do you not have any witty debunking of the information I posted about the Tavistock Institute?

You have asked me for evidence of any kind including intent of the use of the media to further some agenda and I have provided it and am waiting for your response.

2)
The concept of Sandy as a goddess or being involved in some ritual engineered and/or manipulated by the media is a theme that was identified well before the murders and has at its center a theme of children.

Golden Apple
www.goroadachi.com...

It has involved this birthquake and child bearing theme and has been connected to the celestial alignments although it takes an understanding of the occult to follow. Perhaps that aspect is currently beyond your comprehension?

I have already provided a good amount of evidence of occult interests in hollywood and government why do you not debunk those?

Friedbabel keep up the good work but guys like this are clueless

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by Ladyk74

Here's my theory... some genius whackjob that spent too much time on conspiracy sites like ats etc.. by the name of james holmes read this thread and decided to go about making it true...then another genius whack job by the name of adam lanza decided to take it a step further to live in infamy and know the sandy hook reference... see how that works.. i just threw together a conspiracy in 2 secs with no proof and no viable way to disproof it except we do know the adam took precautions so that we wouldn't see what he was doing on said computer... oh it's oh so fishy

gnostic to the rescue!!!!!!!! Maybe this thread will have a wee bit more sense today. Instead of personal attacks on me yesterday.

U guys are very weird
How did James Holmes know about the aurora thing when he committed his acts the nite of the premier

Duh

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Odd that you have so much concern about new members.....you know anybody can claim anything on a keyboard... just like you say you live in LV.... could be true could be not...

.Gatekeepers need to keep those gates closed when the sheeple start wandering off in unapproved directions

Well that's the problem with being a new member. Ive posted several pictures of myself in Las Vegas on ats throughout the years.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Of course, he comes back with the clock hands but not all the other illuminati signs placed in obvious sight, or the Bart Simpson flyer..Neo's passport, the Mario Bros movie or the iron man movies. I do not want to dig out all the satanic symbolism placed in Walt Disney movies...

But really, this whole Newport thing ...is not what they tell us it is. I trust my gut feeling on this. Nobody denies that children have been killed. Excluding the Parker family, the father is what sounded my intial alarm off..

It's a good possibility they mind controlled the Lanza guy. Also, the way they have portrayed the mother and the huge mansion and how involved she has been with her son, you want to tell me those 2 photos are the best they can come up with? A elementary photo, a photo from his tech class and that weird black n white picture they are now showing?? Nothing on Adam for the past 3 years?

The many different stories that were reported and confirmed by state officials and then changed again. First it was his brother, then it was Adam, he supposedly killed his brother they had a body, and then he drove 80 miles to kill the mother , and the various other versions of 3 shooters then 2..man in the woods.

Also why would they try on the 18th , shortly after the shooting, try to strip the NDAA Indefinite Detention Provision to bring back Imprisonment without trial? It was luckily slammed shortly after by Sen.R.Paul from Kentucky.

“The decision by the NDAA conference committee, led by Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) to strip the National Defense Authorization Act of the amendment that protects American citizens against indefinite detention now renders the entire NDAA unconstitutional,”

I do not buy the story they are feeding us. This is much deeper then we think it is.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74
Of course, he comes back with the clock hands but not all the other illuminati signs placed in obvious sight, or the Bart Simpson flyer..Neo's passport, the Mario Bros movie or the iron man movies. I do not want to dig out all the satanic symbolism placed in Walt Disney movies...

But really, this whole Newport thing ...is not what they tell us it is. I trust my gut feeling on this. Nobody denies that children have been killed. Excluding the Parker family, the father is what sounded my intial alarm off..

It's a good possibility they mind controlled the Lanza guy. Also, the way they have portrayed the mother and the huge mansion and how involved she has been with her son, you want to tell me those 2 photos are the best they can come up with? A elementary photo, a photo from his tech class and that weird black n white picture they are now showing?? Nothing on Adam for the past 3 years?

The many different stories that were reported and confirmed by state officials and then changed again. First it was his brother, then it was Adam, he supposedly killed his brother they had a body, and then he drove 80 miles to kill the mother , and the various other versions of 3 shooters then 2..man in the woods.

Also why would they try on the 18th , shortly after the shooting, try to strip the NDAA Indefinite Detention Provision to bring back Imprisonment without trial? It was luckily slammed shortly after by Sen.R.Paul from Kentucky.

“The decision by the NDAA conference committee, led by Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) to strip the National Defense Authorization Act of the amendment that protects American citizens against indefinite detention now renders the entire NDAA unconstitutional,”

I do not buy the story they are feeding us. This is much deeper then we think it is.

The Illuminati signs in the simpsons was on an episode mocking the Illuminati and the free masons. Scanner Darkly is obvious. And National treasure was about free mansons and Illuminati. So of course they will put those things in. Neo's passport? So what? Here's why we say its a coincidence. Because then you have to look at what you are implicating. You have to implicate the person in charge of it. So the wachowski brothers are in on it? How about some investigative reporting about them. Again, if you find something, then you are certainly on to something and I'll admit Im wrong.

As for Lanza himself. Have you seen an official police report? No you havent. That is why we are saying hold your horses. You are making holes appear because of the msm. Of course there will be holes. Because the media gets lots of things wrong. As for photos? Who the heck knows. Perhaps thats all that has been released or all the press could get their hands on and the police are holding onto everything. Its a small local town and the cops want to take everything as serious as possible and have no eff ups.

And the screw up on identity. How is this some proof of a conspiracy Ill never know. Adam had his brothers id on him. As a cop on the scene, would you see the id on him and id him as such? Also as a good cop, wouldn't you want to double check that? Exactly what they did and found out they were wrong.

Where did you hear he killed his brother? Or drove 80 miles to kill his mom? Certainly is not part of the official story.
edit on 20-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The answer may be really simple.

Sickos Mom worked at Sandy Hook and so when he heard about a gore movie with that name he thought that was too cool and he watched it. Then when he is watching Batman for the umteenth time he looks at all the periperal stuff on screen and notices the name Sandy Hook. He probably thought this was a sign. An Omen. He probably thought this was just way too cool and too much of a coincidence and relating the joker nut job in Aurora with the lingerie massacare and the possible fact that he hated his Mom who talked all about those kids at school all the time, those kids who he may have felt she loved more than him, the dude went off.

There is probably no conspiracy here except for this one:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

What are the naysayers supposed to do? Their story is simple, what happened happpened. The conspiracy questions the accepted story of events.

You are absolutely incorrect.

What you say happened is actually what someone else told you happened.

You fail to understand the very basis of conspiracy. And you probably don't even know the root of the word "conspiracy", so you therefore don't even understand its true meaning.

Conspire means "To breathe together". Con-spire (Latin): root - con=together, spirare=to breathe.

In other words, in order to accept your "simple story" we have to believe the conspiracy theory that others are telling us. Were you there when this attack took place? No. You weren't. Even the people who were there are still attempting to put this whole ugly picture together. So when they tell us what happened, they are only telling us the story from whatever discussions they've put together in their back rooms. In other words, their story is not simple and you are also getting your information from conspiracy theorists. You're just not smart enough to understand it. That's why I'm here to help you figure this out.

We can take 9/11 as another example. It's always interesting to hear the general public as they sit and laugh at "conspiracy theorists" who don't believe the government's story, yet the government's story is itself a conspiracy theory. In other words, the government has flatly admitted that it does not have the full story on what happened on 9/11, but their "experts" have met in private and discussed the issue and come up with their theory. They have, in other words, "breathed together" (i.e. conspired) and they have released and continue to support their own theory of what transpired on 9/11.

Same thing here. You self-righteously claim "Their story is simple, what happened happpened." (sp)

No, what they say happened, happened. You just happen to believe their story.

edit on 20-12-2012 by JRCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I followed the news from the beginning, I don't know if the 3 shooters were first, but then it was Ryan Lanza and then it was Adam mentioning that Lanza killed his brother, that there even was a body in the apartment. Of course its not official anymore . The CNN guy even said, I wonder what he was thinking driving the 80 miles with the intent to kill his mother and then go to the school.

Also the brother stated he had no contact with his brother again, for 3 years. Why would Adam have his ID on him?

Regarding the symbolism, I meant the 9/11 flyer, Neo's passport and the obvious placement of satanic symbols in Hollywood movies, and the Mario bros and Iron man movies. There is plenty more on Walt Disney and Nickelodeon.

All you have been doing since yesterday in your other thread, is mentioning how you have been on a Hollywood set and know how things work. Here today again..please nobody cares or wants to hear about your PHD or Hollywood sets...At this point I'm tired of responding to you, and from now on will not engage in anything else you have to say, as it is a waste of my precious time.

Your Contribution:

A phd in anthropology helps with such things as comprehension ( and ask other members who have been here longer than a a year who know me if you dont believe me.) And dont go, ohh bknapple32 is talking about himself again and his high and mighty phd. Again, you brought up my comprehension skills. I'm just trying to show you that you shouldn't judge a person and their abilities. I was on screen when I lived in LA. But I moved to Las Vegas for family reasons. So I had to quit the biz so to speak. Right after a booked a recurring role on a sitcom on cbs too. A huge break and payday missed forever. Still stings...

Not even counting the at least 10 moderator edited off topic posts...
edit on 20-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The Matrix and the Batman series are both Warner Brothers productions.

Warner Brothers
en.wikipedia.org...

WB records also is maintains an influential presence in the music industry.

I don't have any names as yet but it is certainly another avenue to investigate. Especially the executive branch who would hold sway over final decisions on the productions as they would be the most likely to be the perpetrators in nefarious activities.

But then again its possible the activity comes form somewhere else such as automatic writing which the Valentino's engaged in as well as L Ron Hubbard among many others.

Randy and Evi Quaid interview exposing corruption

just food for thought
edit on 20-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I followed the news from the beginning, I don't know if the 3 shooters were first, but then it was Ryan Lanza and then it was Adam mentioning that Lanza killed his brother, that there even was a body in the apartment. Of course its not official anymore . The CNN guy even said, I wonder what he was thinking driving the 80 miles with the intent to kill his mother and then go to the school.

Also the brother stated he had no contact with his brother again, for 3 years. Why would Adam have his ID on him?

Regarding the symbolism, I meant the 9/11 flyer, Neo's passport and the obvious placement of satanic symbols in Hollywood movies, and the Mario bros and Iron man movies. There is plenty more on Walt Disney and Nickelodeon.

All you have been doing since yesterday in your other thread, is mentioning how you have been on a Hollywood set and know how things work. Here today again..please nobody cares or wants to hear about your PHD or Hollywood sets...At this point I'm tired to responding to you, and from now on will not engage in anything else you have to say, as it is a waste of my precious time.

Your Contribution:

A phd in anthropology helps with such things as comprehension ( and ask other members who have been here longer than a a year who know me if you dont believe me.) And dont go, ohh bknapple32 is talking about himself again and his high and mighty phd. Again, you brought up my comprehension skills. I'm just trying to show you that you shouldn't judge a person and their abilities. I was on screen when I lived in LA. But I moved to Las Vegas for family reasons. So I had to quit the biz so to speak. Right after a booked a recurring role on a sitcom on cbs too. A huge break and payday missed forever. Still stings...

Aside from the fact that you completely mis quote me, and change words around and copy and paste things out of context. Your attack is again unfounded. Haven't said anything mean, insulting or otherwise to you and still you go on. You bring up my acting which I have brought up ONCE in 5 YEARS. Haven't said a word about it today, yet you bring it up again.

For someone who doesnt care, you sure do bring up my history quite a bit. More than I do.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

A writer for the Simpsons is a member of the Bohemian Grove.

It would make sense that they would have insider knowledge on the issue.

en.wikipedia.org...

Actor/writer Harry Shearer (This Is Spinal Tap, Saturday Night Live, The Simpsons), who has attended at least one Bohemian Club event, wrote and directed The Teddy Bears' Picnic, a parody of Bohemian Grove mock pagan pageantry and drunken revelry

Teddy Bears' Picnic
en.wikipedia.org...

Of course there is nothing going on there because the simpsons makes fun of it right?

Except that both Nixon and Reagen were guests there long before they became presidents and we even have photographic proof of this.

Its not just Nixon and Reagen this include the Governator Arnold who attended the meetings before becoming governor of California.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRCrowley

What are the naysayers supposed to do? Their story is simple, what happened happpened. The conspiracy questions the accepted story of events.

You are absolutely incorrect.

What you say happened is actually what someone else told you happened.

You fail to understand the very basis of conspiracy. And you probably don't even know the root of the word "conspiracy", so you therefore don't even understand its true meaning.

Conspire means "To breathe together". Con-spire (Latin): root - con=together, spirare=to breathe.

In other words, in order to accept your "simple story" we have to believe the conspiracy theory that others are telling us. Were you there when this attack took place? No. You weren't. Even the people who were there are still attempting to put this whole ugly picture together. So when they tell us what happened, they are only telling us the story from whatever discussions they've put together in their back rooms. In other words, their story is not simple and you are also getting your information from conspiracy theorists. You're just not smart enough to understand it. That's why I'm here to help you figure this out.

We can take 9/11 as another example. It's always interesting to hear the general public as they sit and laugh at "conspiracy theorists" who don't believe the government's story, yet the government's story is itself a conspiracy theory. In other words, the government has flatly admitted that it does not have the full story on what happened on 9/11, but their "experts" have met in private and discussed the issue and come up with their theory. They have, in other words, "breathed together" (i.e. conspired) and they have released and continue to support their own theory of what transpired on 9/11.

Same thing here. You self-righteously claim "Their story is simple, what happened happpened." (sp)

No, what they say happened, happened. You just happen to believe their story.

I agree with you about 9/11 . And while I completely understand what you are saying about 'conspiracy'. Im talking about the accepted social contract about conspiracy theories. The theory needs to provide evidence. Hunches dont count

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

A writer for the Simpsons is a member of the Bohemian Grove.

It would make sense that they would have insider knowledge on the issue.

en.wikipedia.org...

Actor/writer Harry Shearer (This Is Spinal Tap, Saturday Night Live, The Simpsons), who has attended at least one Bohemian Club event, wrote and directed The Teddy Bears' Picnic, a parody of Bohemian Grove mock pagan pageantry and drunken revelry

Teddy Bears' Picnic
en.wikipedia.org...

Of course there is nothing going on there because the simpsons makes fun of it right?

Except that both Nixon and Reagen were guests there long before they became presidents and we even have photographic proof of this.

Its not just Nixon and Reagen this include the Governator Arnold who attended the meetings before becoming governor of California.

Has the Simpsons writer just attended or is he a member? Did he take part in the owl ceremony? You almost have me whole heartedly convinced on that one. If a member, then I am wrong and you are right.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Off topic is far less of an offense as manners and decorum. Scroll back a few pages to find yours.

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join