It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts
reply to post by klebics

Two boys were buried on Monday. Jack Pinto is the one I was referring to in my post.

"Jack wore a red-and-white jersey with receiver Victor Cruz's number 80 as he lay in an open white casket at the service. During Sunday's game, Cruz wore shoes with "R.I.P. Jack Pinto" written on the side."

Here's the source:

news.msn.com...

Thank you so much. I'm trying to put this together:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope you wouldn't mind me putting the stuff you quote in there. Better yet, put it in there yourself! Just correct everything i reported wrong. Many thanks!

And about the interview with Vance... Did you catch the part where he claims he doesn't know where (in the building) Day and Hammond were shot, even though it was clear from the beginning that Hammond was shot thru the door. Is this going to change too? But yeah, good on you for pointing out his completely losing it when asked the why-were-there-so-few-injured question. He's probably hiding something about that specifically, that's what my gut tells me. And he just ushered the way to a COMPLETELY by-hearsay investigation, the only key witnesses being the 2 adult survivors. He makes it sound like testimony from a child is so horrific. Guess what, it happens everyday at the criminal courts. This is going to be the most off-limits shooting ever. The only thing we can ever find out IS the spoon-fed, OS version grrr.

edit on 20-12-2012 by klebics because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by klebics because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
So to sumarise from the first three paes as i feel this is needed.....

Both shooters were framed in a false flag type scenario (sandy hook and aurora)

in Skyfall Aurora was mentioned and in dark knight Sandy hook was printed on a map.

the connection between these two shooters was thier dads were involved in a previous scandal together.

and all of this is orchastrated to take automatic weapons off the American people due to a descision made by world leaders in tanzania??

Does no one honestly think all of that seems a little drawn out to take a pile of guns of Americans, when they could just use previous as a reason to show they are dangerous and then make it against the law to own them, as its been suggested it was part of a world wide treaty which un arming the whole world would be a good thing?

Also if they really wanted to remove the weapons a claim could be made about the military needing to collect as much weapons and ammo as possible for American troops and not donating your weapon would be Upatriotic, thats how i would do it, make out your a bad person who hates America for not giving up your weapons and Ammo for your countries forces rather than killing some kids and some movie goers and framing some people with mental issues.....

Just my thoughts though

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Here's something I've been wondering, does anybody else notice that most of the threads discussing the Sandy Hook shooting are full of members that have just joined very recently? These people I'm talking about also have a completely blank mini-profile, nothing filled out, no avatar, bupkis.

Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?
edit on 20-12-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

I agree I noticed about a dozen and so I say 'Welcome to ATS!'

It seems this topic was compelling enough for many people who were lurkers to join. A good thing I would say.

Of course there is always a remote possibility there are dis-info and agent provocateurs among the bunch but they are usually best dealt with by addressing documented facts to support any theory. They usually bugger off when they are hit with a flood of them.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Here's something I've been wondering, does anybody else notice that most of the threads discussing the Sandy Hook shooting are full of members that have just joined very recently? These people I'm talking about also have a completely blank mini-profile, nothing filled out, no avatar, bupkis.

Yes, for sure. Topics like this, that involve very important truth, bring out every possible kind of person. We have most of the very best contributers who have posted, also new intelligent contributers who have lurked for a long time but never joined up till this thread,.. there's obvious shills and puppets, we've got some doing an "about face" in a span of a few pages lol, and everyone else in between.

The nest has been stirred up. It's a good thing

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
reply to post by Loki420th

Is that really from the film??

If so, I might have to re-evaluate my position on this shooting.

Blown up - I had never heard of a Sandy Hook before this shooting, but Sandy Hook is the name of the elementary school, not the town.

edit on 16-12-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

Hi, first post, but can somebody explain, if the people behind this movie, were responsible for the shooting, why would they hide stuff like this in movies? why they wouldnt keep it secret to themselves?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

I've honestly thought about that a lot myself the past couple days.

Why show the world, or the people that actually care for that matter, what the plans are?

I had to imagine myself in their position; if you were unimaginably rich and powerful, wouldn't it be fun to just # with everyone that are beneath you?

Like, "this is what we are doing", "this is how we are going to do it", "there's nothing you can do to stop us", "look what we can do and get away with"

In all seriousness, the powers that we are up against control every aspect of society and do not give two #s if there are "leaks", and they probably enjoy leaving clues for all of us to investigate and theorize.

Spending hours upon hours the past couple days looking at the mounting evidence something effed up is happening with this whole Sandy Hook/Aurora/Batman connection, what the hell am I possibly going to do about it?

At this point for me, I am really starting to understand the statement, ignorance is bliss.
edit on 20-12-2012 by paradism because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradism

Spending hours upon hours the past couple days looking at the mounting evidence something effed up is happening with this whole Sandy Hook/Aurora/Batman connection, what the hell am I possibly going to do about it?

At this point for me, I am really starting to understand the statement, ignorance is bliss.

All you can really do ultimately, is decide in your heart and soul, which side you're on. Truth or Deception

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Okay if the Sandy Hook reference was placed in post production it would have to be the call of an executive so this may be the next line in furthering investigation on the matter.

Chris Nolan the producer's brother is involved in film.
en.wikipedia.org...

Career
Nolan's short story "Memento Mori" was used by his elder brother, director Christopher Nolan, as the basis for the critically acclaimed film Memento.[4] Even though Jonathan had nothing to do with the screenplay and it was adapted work, they shared a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Writing (Original Screenplay) since the movie was released before the story was published.[5]

In 2005, Nolan and his brother Christopher co-wrote the screenplay for The Prestige, which is based on a book by Christopher Priest.[6]

Nolan co-wrote, along with Christopher Nolan, the screenplay for the 2008 blockbuster The Dark Knight. The film went on to become the most financially successful Batman movie of all time.[7]

On February 10, 2011, CBS picked up Nolan's pilot Person of Interest. The show was officially picked up by CBS on May 13, 2011 to air in Fall 2011. The show is currently in its second season. The series stars Michael Emerson, Jim Caviezel and Taraji P. Henson. Nolan also serves as executive producer along with J.J. Abrams.[4]

On February 9, 2010, it was announced that Nolan would be writing a screenplay, based on a story by his brother Christopher and David S. Goyer, for the last film in his brother's Batman trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises. After Jonathan completed the screenplay, Christopher Nolan made some changes and touched it up. The movie began principal photography on May 6, 2011. The film wrapped production on November 14, 2011. It was released on July 20, 2012 in North America.

"The Dark Knight" film director's brother arrested for murder, kidnapping
en.wikinews.org...

The older brother of Christopher Nolan, director of the films The Dark Knight and Memento, has been arrested in connection with an alleged murder in Central America.

Matthew Francis Nolan, 40, was arrested last month and is awaiting extradition to Costa Rica to face murder and kidnapping charges. He is currently being held in prison without bond.

Nolan is accused of killing Robert C. Cohen, a Florida businessman, in 2005 while trying to recover $7 million Cohen owed to another Florida man.
Christopher Nolan shown in a 2004 file photo.
Matthew Nolan has been arrested in connection with an alleged kidnapping and murder.

Costa Rican authorities said Nolan posed as a businessman and arranged a meeting with Cohen at a hotel.

Nolan and an accomplice, Douglas Mejia, then allegedly kidnapped Cohen and tried to extort the money from Cohen's family, then killed Cohen when the plan failed.

Mejia has already been convicted of murder and kidnapping and is currently in prison.

Chicago authorities had been investigating Nolan for an alleged $700,000 bank fraud, which was unrelated to the murder, according to media reports. FBI agents arrested Nolan in February while he was leaving a Chicago bankruptcy court hearing.

Memento is a film about a man who looses his memory and sets of to kill a man (very MKultra).
en.wikipedia.org...

Now the executive producer Thomas Tull ( www.imdb.com... ) started legendary pictures back in 2000 with 500 million in private capital.
en.wikipedia.org...
Several of the films produced by the company involve mind control themes and what is more of the occult.

Sucker Punch - “Sucker Punch” or How to Make Monarch Mind Control Sexy ( vigilantcitizen.com... )

Inception - entering peoples minds and manipulating them to commit suicide or give up information.

other films are also seemingly based on the occult or stories from the mystery schools.

Lady in the Water - ( en.wikipedia.org... )

Clash of the Titans - (en.wikipedia.org...)

Wrath of the Titans - (en.wikipedia.org...)

Perhaps others can delve into this further?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by paradism

Or we're all really not that special and no one is leaving little clues behind for you or anyone else to ''figure out''.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

Originally posted by paradism

All you can really do ultimately, is decide in your heart and soul, which side you're on. Truth or Deception

So the only way youre on the side of truth is if you decide that the shooting was a conspiracy? And to think, people were telling me ct'ers are just asking questions.. that the didnt have their minds made up. Sure looks like it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

I agree I noticed about a dozen and so I say 'Welcome to ATS!'

It seems this topic was compelling enough for many people who were lurkers to join. A good thing I would say.

Of course there is always a remote possibility there are dis-info and agent provocateurs among the bunch but they are usually best dealt with by addressing documented facts to support any theory. They usually bugger off when they are hit with a flood of them.

And if you really dig deep. You'll notice they resort to personal attacks when asked for proof. Dont believe the hype from these new members claiming I or anyone else who doesnt think this is a conspiracy are shills or whatever. I have been a member over 5 years. Never once accused of being a shill until these new 'members' dont like me asking for proof.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

What exactly are you thinking? Im thinking I'll agree.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So today this video was posted, where you can see the layout of the 2 maps a little better. I'm saying, this is coincidence?

From beforeitsnews

Here is the reference as well to the strike in the movie and the character actually points at Sandy Hook!This is a psy op folks, and there is a reason the government purchases a record amount of hollow point ammunition for obscure departments. They are planning on an uprising and they are going to try to take our guns.

"Not a chance in hell is this a coincidence" I'm a strong believer that they leave clues in movies. I think he makes some very good points in the above video, not just related to this incident. I say it again, right after 9/11, if anyone would have said this is an inside job, a couple days after or weeks, you would have been declared nuts. IF you would have said they left clues in Bart Simpson, Mario Brothers 1993 and plenty others for that matter, you would have been labeled a complete Idiot.

Now everyone I know believes 9/11 was an inside job. Why is this so far fetched????

edit on 20-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

So do you think hurricane Katrina was also a conspiracy as well?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Here's my theory... some genius whackjob that spent too much time on conspiracy sites like ats etc.. by the name of james holmes read this thread and decided to go about making it true...then another genius whack job by the name of adam lanza decided to take it a step further to live in infamy and know the sandy hook reference... see how that works.. i just threw together a conspiracy in 2 secs with no proof and no viable way to disproof it except we do know the adam took precautions so that we wouldn't see what he was doing on said computer... oh it's oh so fishy

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by Ladyk74

Here's my theory... some genius whackjob that spent too much time on conspiracy sites like ats etc.. by the name of james holmes read this thread and decided to go about making it true...then another genius whack job by the name of adam lanza decided to take it a step further to live in infamy and know the sandy hook reference... see how that works.. i just threw together a conspiracy in 2 secs with no proof and no viable way to disproof it except we do know the adam took precautions so that we wouldn't see what he was doing on said computer... oh it's oh so fishy

gnostic to the rescue!!!!!!!! Maybe this thread will have a wee bit more sense today. Instead of personal attacks on me yesterday.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Ladyk74

You right... not denying it. Just added something to my post, why I believe it may not be far fetched...if you look at 9/11

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

reply to post by Ladyk74

gnostic to the rescue!!!!!!!! Maybe this thread will have a wee bit more sense today. Instead of personal attacks on me yesterday.

Its possible but I highly doubt it after the vitriol you have inspired over the last few days by condemning anyone asking questions calling them paranoid, crazy, etc.

You can come in mock everything that is said that is your deal but to keep responding so frequently as if to drown out posts that actually contribute to fleshing out the issue and all the variables is irritating.

Honestly say your piece and make a real contribution instead of lame little 1 and 2 liner responses five posts at a time.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

reply to post by Ladyk74

oh no are you still getting the tomatoe's? you know what cleans that mess up is some club soda and oxyclean.. works like a charm

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

You cant really compare the evidence for sandy hook right now to the evidence to 9/11. There is literally tons more on 9/11 than there ever will be (assumption on my part) for sandy hook. but as it stands now. In conspiracy land. Sandy hook is like 25% of a conspiracy as 9/11 is like 75% conspiracy. If there were such a scale of course. lol. i just came up with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join