It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by samuelsson
reply to post by OutonaLimb

I believe an ATS member had a friend whom lost his daughter and aparantly another one in the SWAT Team and they confirmed that the scene was horrific.Do you really think a crime scene picture, with slaughterd children on it none the less, is gonna pop up ? And that soon afther the incident. C´mon.. Im fully behind this being setup or orchastrated by the goverment. All the misguiding reports, something is up But some parents lost their children and we need to respect that.

man this is about the truth. i have respect for every living creature, and were this to have happened
for real, i would certainly be deeply disturbed. but this is a staged/faked affair concocted
just like the many many previous fictions sold to us as real of recent years.
you are witness, in this episode, to fake testimony delivered by actors, fake identities in the
form of the victims and fake reporting on behalf of a complicit media.
anyone can say anything, here on ats or elsewhere. it doesn't make it so.
and one thing i have learned is that this world is full of masquerade and deception,
from the little to the big.

this has all the hallmarks of another faked event just like the aurora and tucson shootings,
the oslo bombings and utoya shootings, madrid bombongs, 7/7 and indeed 9/11 itself.

now either i am mad in believing all these blatantly absurd assertions or else there
is indeed something to it, and further investigation is required on your behalf.

i can even provide a link where overwhelming evidence has been amassed to
place all confidence beyond doubt.
www.cluesforum.info

be warned. it may take you awhile to go through and get your head around the
scope and extents to which most major media stories have been completely
faked but you will get there in the end. you owe it to your head.

p.s.

is the 'grieving' father a computer simulated construct? he has a strange and pasty
look to him and his lip movements don't seem to correspond to well with the audio.
this is perfectly possible btw. the appropriate technology has been around for years.

some of the absurdities in this particular case are highlighted Here.

bon chance.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Beldy

Nope I'm just a person who thinks for himself, instead jumping on every popular conspiracy bandwagon that passes by.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

I believe an ATS member had a friend whom lost his daughter and aparantly another one in the SWAT Team and they confirmed that the scene was horrific.Do you really think a crime scene picture, with slaughterd children on it none the less, is gonna pop up ? And that soon afther the incident. C´mon.. Im fully behind this being setup or orchastrated by the goverment. All the misguiding reports, something is up But some parents lost their children and we need to respect that.

man this is about the truth. i have respect for every living creature, and were this to have happened
for real, i would certainly be deeply disturbed. but this is a staged/faked affair concocted
you are witness, in this episode, to fake testimony delivered by actors, fake identities in the
and one thing i have learned is that this world is full of masquerade and deception,

this has all the hallmarks of another faked event just like the aurora and tucson shootings,
the oslo bombings and utoya shootings, madrid bombongs, 7/7 and indeed 9/11 itself.

now either i am mad in believing all these blatantly absurd assertions or else there
is indeed something to it, and further investigation is required on your behalf.

www.cluesforum.info

p.s.

is the 'grieving' father a computer simulated construct? he has a strange and pasty
look to him and his lip movements don't seem to correspond to well with the audio.
this is perfectly possible btw. the appropriate technology has been around for years.

bon chance.

wth?? He was having as great laugh right before he had to give that interview. He even took the time to come down from it (the "getting into character" part simply shows this) would it take a fatther of a 6 year old girl that got killed right there a effort to come down from having a good laugh in order to look all serious and distressed all of a sudden...?

I have watched this a few times now and the manner in which he is behaving doesnt match. That was not a nervous smile , he was laughing out loud right before the interview trying his best to look all worried all of a sudden.

(i dont see the computer generated argument in effect in the video anywhere at all tho,if it where then why did they make him have a right laugh)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What a terrible Tragedy. Things just do not look right, just do'nt look right.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

www.cluesforum.info

p.s.

bon chance.

wth?? He was having as great laugh right before he had to give that interview. He even took the time to come down from it (the "getting into character" part simply shows this) would it take a fatther of a 6 year old girl that got killed right there a effort to come down from having a good laugh in order to look all serious and distressed all of a sudden...?

I have watched this a few times now and the manner in which he is behaving doesnt match. That was not a nervous smile , he was laughing out loud right before the interview trying his best to look all worried all of a sudden.

(i dont see the computer generated argument in effect in the video anywhere at all tho,if it where then why did they make him have a right laugh)

you see, i happen to believe that this is so sloppily done now to overtly alert the masses
to just how easy it is to fake stories and victims, and to encourage people to look back
at previous narratives they swallowed (whether official or conspiracy) through different eyes.

there are others at the helm, in the process of 'breaking it to us gently' imo.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

this is perfectly possible btw.

OMG wow!

I can't verify you're mad, but damn you're really stretching for "clues."

First, the whole "pasty look" and "lip movements" thing could be explained by simply looking at the source of the videos used to makes that clip. All those videos are low quality and have no integrity in terms of using them as sources of any sort of evidence. No simulation here.

Second, tone down on that whole fake event thing. If you want solid proof you are "right," travel down to Newtown, CT and look the man in the eyes and speak to him. Tell us you won't see his emotions then and there. But it's so easy to judge people behind a screen and know how they "should" react to something.

At last, here's another video to look over. It's another recent event of a father losing a child. The child wasn't an actual child, but a grown child. The fact still stands. Either way, notice that this father also doesn't show "tears" or much emotion, but bottom line is you gotta learn that not all people will react the same as you or the same as expected after a death or traumatic event:

edit on 2012.12.18 by TravisBickle451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This entire incident just doesn't seem right...maybe it's because it's just such a tragic event and most of us don't grasp what really happened fully...on the other hand, there really could be something nefarious about the whole thing...As a father, I would have probably tried to shove every camera in my face up someone's nether region. That's how I'd react.

The bizarre "coincidences" popping up in a lot of these shooting lately screams something...but don't grasp at straws. Investigate it thoroughly. Changing the wording on a movie prop map is a bit off, as well as it being the initial strike zone...This site will warp you if you let it...think objectively and investigate thoroughly...

If you already think there are going to be connections, you will eventually find one. If you walk in with no preconceived notions, and you find connections...that's when you know you're on to something.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I don't care what anybody says about the possibility of someone acting "bizarre" in a situation like this, but nobody that I've ever met in my life would be laughing and smiling like this guy after their child was suppossed to have been murdered. No chance, it's not believable

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisBickle451

At last, here's another video to look over. It's another recent event of a father losing a child. The child wasn't an actual child, but a grown child. The fact still stands. Either way, notice that this father also doesn't show "tears" or much emotion, but bottom line is you gotta learn that not all people will react the same as you or the same as expected after a death or traumatic event:

No tears is certainly possible, I can buy that. However, smiling and laughing before an interview about your murdered child, which just happened. No possibility

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

Originally posted by Loki420th
Check it out on the far left Sandy Hook. 1.58 in the Dark Knight Movie. It is the only thing clearly legible on that map. strange coincidence

edit on 16-12-2012 by Loki420th because: (no reason given)

Oh my if this is real, than I give you all the props, this is why I original came to ats. This is a great conspicacy and you just added one more piece/clue that links the whole puzze. EXCELLENT
atr n flag X a million if this is real, wow that takes some crazy skills.

but how exactly do you find something like this? what made you notice?

also idk if anyone realized that sandy relief concert 12 12 12 that was hyped up, idk if anyone can mak any connectiones but that holmes chick was on there at one point..

wow wow wow ats pulling out all the stops, excellent investigation skills batman would be proud lol, if this is real,
but we all know they tptb hide there crap in plain sight..mmmhh mhh mhhmm wow

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

I don't care what anybody says about the possibility of someone acting "bizarre" in a situation like this, but nobody that I've ever met in my life would be laughing and smiling like this guy after their child was suppossed to have been murdered. No chance, it's not believable

this man (cg or otherwise) is acting. he has lost nobody.
but they show us this incongruity deliberately. just like the stories narrative is delivered
deliberately, full of inconsistencies and absurdities.
i really am very hopeful because of this story. no one has died but a lesson
is being taught to all. think fakery people, and take it from there.
it makes so much more sense.
then look back and see how many other times you have been fooled.

a new beginning looms, methinks.
where all children are treasured and blessed.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asheliate
I don't see a reason to think that Sandy Hook or Aurora appearing in a Batman movie is necessarily a conspiracy. What if it is the subconscious manifesting itself in the same way that Web Bot makes predictions?

I may be wrong, but to consider that Sandy Hook was a mind-control conspiracy would also be equivalent to considering that aliens were behind it. If you have watched Ancient Aliens you will know that there is just as much reason to believe that this is the doing of aliens.
edit on 12/17/2012 by Asheliate because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/17/2012 by Asheliate because: precision

Are you referring to the word aurora appearing in the same batman movie from a circulating YouTube video?
The aurora clip in it is apparantly from James Bond Sky Fall. The YouTube user was being disingenuous.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

He seems sincere to me.
He's Christian, and seems the calmer more forgiving type. No. I could not be as calm as him . No way, but he is how he is and I've seen other victims of similar crimes react in this manner. Grieving over loved ones has many phases, the first being shock and denial. In a few weeks from now he could get very angry. They seem to be a very supportive community and that helps, but this has to be an enormous shock to any of these parents. He isn't thinking clearly because to think clearly should stir feelings of anger and inconsolable sobbing
edit on 18-12-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren

Originally posted by L8RT8RZ
The motto of the site is "Deny Ignorance". When ignorance is presented, we are to deny it the chance to propogate.

And in that attempt to deny ignorance, people attack the poster, not the topic. They hurl personal insults and call people crazy, lunatics, and other nasty insults.

It amazes me that the amount of people here to "deny ignorance" are the ones who actually act ignorant and nasty while doing so.

This IS a conspiracy site. These topics will be discussed whether or not people like it. Everyone is free to go to a mainstream site and post there among all of the people who believe mainstream news.

The irony in that statement is that many of the far-out theories being presented in this thread come as a direct result of the MSM reports! And of course a very MSM movie! People are claiming conspiracy simply because two media reports differ. Since when did we start believing in anything the MSM says?

And I beg to differ that anyone is being nasty, just presenting a counter argument, but it seems if anyone disagrees and puts their point across their just being nasty...Ehh What???

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

You rise another good point i saw the photos on CNN on how those kids were supposedly fleeing away from the school i have to say for a Supposed shocking massacre they looked very calm.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by waltdisney

Originally posted by Mortalhelix
I remember at one point watching the cops talking to the media about a day after and I also noticed one of them was on the verge of cracking a smile or something. I thought I was probably stretching it but now that I see others noticed it too there might be something there.

Everyone was smiling because there was nothing to be scared of.

Seeing as that man had his child, alive in his arms, I'm not surprised he was smiling....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by waltdisney
Here is the little girl witness

What is weird is that she heard no gunshots, but instead people on the roof. How can you NOT hear 27 people
getting massacred in your school? She doesnt even seem scared. Probably the child of some rich oil exec.

I think she's just a weird kid. Could have a heart as cold as ice, that young. She was rather emotionless.
I thought she was answering what noises did she hear when police arrived. After watching again it does seem she would automatically answer with she heard lots of gun shots. Over a hundred shots were fired. I did hear though that some kids were told the noises were something else. . They were shielded by teachers not wanting them to know what was happening. The kid might not have known there was a shooter until she got outside and heard about it.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I don't see what you're seeing, I see a distraught man, trying to compose himself before talking to camera, the pauses you talk about with both the parent and Obama are actually very normal when someone is trying to speak without breaking down. I know that when I first saw the news breaking about this and I was speaking to my mum, I did exactly the same thing in as much "hey have you seen the awful news (pause..deep breathe..those poor kids (pause...deep breathe) because I was trying not to cry when speaking.

The man wanted to talk to the media (they probably hounded him to do so) and he wanted to be composed, so he did the deep breathing, facial movement thing that we all do when we're trying to talk but wanting to cry.

So please stop with this utter nonsense that no children died...of course they did (am taking huge deep breathes right now trying to type this without swearing and calling you names) But you really are being totally offensive with your claims, that no one has died in any of these tragedies...YES, YES THEY HAVE.....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
You when people say they laugh to the point of tears...the same is true for being in such grief and shock that you crack a smile. If anything, always watch a person's eyes...especially their brow.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

your post made me laugh, but this part especially..

.. tptb hide there crap in plain sight..mmmhh mhh mhhmm wow

laugh my arse off.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join