It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Alex Jones covered this some hours ago. Anyone else weary of this? I know this thread is about Batman and not Alex Jones, but still...why would he care to cover it? Someone mentioned that for someone to have caught it, it's likely that they were the ones perpetrating it. If this is a conspiracy, could Alex Jones be proof that they WANTED this to be caught? Or am i completely wrong on the topic of Alex Jones? Thanks

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Lol so many people continue to post about the man's facial expressions and body language, him being "too happy" and "OMG HE WAS SMILING, AND LOOK! A SORT OF SMIRK!" Well, if you are going to be such elaborate behavioral critics,- especially in regarding a man who just lost his own child, the lives of over a dozen of other small children as well, all of which were killed from a shooting by some other possessed, demented child who after shooting and killing all of the other children, killed himself,-THEN you should probably learn a bit about BASIC psychology, let alone in this case where a psychological understanding as to such behavior is just common sense, anyone who was sane and not warped in some paranoid conspiracy world would probably 'get' how that could at LEAST be a likely reason- when they are IN SHOCK AND ACTING JUST A LITTLE BIT LOONY OR MENTALLY OFF GIVEN SUCH AWFUL LIFE CRUSHING CIRCUMSTANCES, WITH THEIR ENTIRE BODY, INCLUDING THEIR NEUROLOGY BEING COMPLETELY WARPED AND OFF FROM SUCH DUE TO AN ALTOGETHER LARGE STATE OF SHOCK-

I mean, you guys are probably really adaptable to real life scenarios and what goes on out there beyond your own very busy little minds and online conspiracy videos, and have gone through just about all of the trials of life and are backed with loads of encounters, but- in his case, it's a little bit different, not everyone can be as cool and collected when things happen, like o'h gee, a school of children being massacred right before your eyes, and your own child being one of the which.. Try to remember that, not everyone can keep their damn cool in front of the camera not too long, if even within 24 hours of their own child and handfuls of other children being massacred.

edit on 18-12-2012 by TheIceQueen because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2012 by TheIceQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Morale is what I meant, it was not an insult.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by klebics

Similarly to how i wrote to another member saying that I spend my time typing this not because I'm looking for an argument, but because I truly care and want answers for myself, I hope you will accept my directly replying you as to mean no offence.

Not at all, you don't speak offensively, and even though I assume english is not your first language you make your meaning clearer than some people for whom it is.

As mentioned before, guys, his laughting is really disturbing. Thankfully, someone linked a vid to another incident of another tragedy showing the same thing. But i'm still not convinced. What else you got?

Well, I don't particularly have anything. I'm an interested observer, not a big contributer. Where I see a point come up that I think I have any point to make on I do, but it's usually very minor, or to try and clarify people's mistakes if I'm able to constructively (and sometimes not so constructively I admit).
If someone convinces themselves of something that you see no substance to, what can you do? It's hard to find the thing that will appeal to a person's reason, it's different for everyone and some will just believe no matter what.

I didn't particularly claim you are sickos, but I am admittedly disgusted at the arrogance displayed as if it is SELF EVIDENT and proven beyond any doubt that no killing took place. Such an assertion is absurd and an assualt to the logic and empathy of any reasonable human being.
If people can callously claim this without pause to reflect, then they have been de-sensitised to an extreme degree or there is some underlying issue, and then yes, sick would be an adequate description, among others.

As for the father's behaviour, I can only theorise that he is coping as best he can.
He may have had a place in the community, it is to his immediate community I think he is talking primarily to, the rest of the country and the world is probably not particularly his concern.
People are incredibly interested and want to know how the families are coping. This man may just have the self-confidence to be comfortable to fill that need, or he is just rising to the occassion because he understands it is needed.
Maybe he is coasting along inside, placing a deliberate blank over his feelings when he is in public - making an appearance at normal social intercourse with friends is a big part of coping with grief.
I am sure when he is in his house, sorting through his child's things, looking at the christmas tree, or whatever, he is welling up inside with grief and has no need to hide it from anyone.
Maybe he's completely numb too, that would be just as appropriate.
It could be he won't fully cry cathartically until a few weeks have passed.
Maybe he HAS been crying cathartically and that clears the feelings inside him long enough to feel normal and put on a social face for a while.
Who knows.

If you convince yourself of this idea, given that anything he does would simply be proof of acting or aberrant behaviour according to your analysis, then it doesn't make any difference what anyone tries to tell you to prove otherwise.
I hope that is not the case though.
edit on 18-12-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
So, anyone can think of any reason why they didn't used the traditional name "South Hinkley" in this movie, and prefered to use "Sandy Hook" in the map?

Anyone can also explain why they started to send the "viral marketing" maps with the "strike plans" to the blogs and specialized websites exactly on December 14, 2011, one year before the school massacre?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven
reply to post by destination now

Morale is what I meant, it was not an insult.

I know morale is not an insult..in fact it is quite a compliment that you believe I'm cheerful and confident and that I am an authority on this. Thanks

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Let me ask it again:

Anyone can explain why they started to send the "viral marketing" maps with the "strike plans" to the blogs and specialized websites exactly on December 14, 2011, one year before the school massacre?

So? Who will explain?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by delusion

Indeed, no, i'm not looking for ONLY "evidence" that supports my ideas. If anything, I want to be persuaded. Gosh, it's 4:39 AM...i can't sleep. I need...a way out, if it means anything. And sorry for calling myself a sicko. I should have carefully observed that you specifically didn't categorically refer us as such, though there are others whom i can't say the same. But thank you sincerly for your reply...it really does help, more than you know.

Numbness, eh? It would explain why he had cue cards. He knew he couldn't handle it and therefore wanted to quickly (and apathetically?) go thru them? But oh, the contents of the cards themselves! I won't go there. As this off-topic is mainly on the demeanor and not the contents of the father, i'd have to say the only thing that makes sense to me, that is if truly his child was lost, was that he was too nervous in quickly getting thru his cards? That would satisfy those who are DEMANDING tears. But I lean towards the numbness you mention if i can go thru believing the official story.

Darnit, why is it evident that English is not my native language. Darn it, is my accent actually audible!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Suzanne Collins, the author of The Underland Chronicles and Hunger Games series is from Sandy Hook CT. There is no immediate link between her and the batman movie, however parallels were drawn between the redifinition of batman and her work.

Christopher Nolan’s Batman series and Suzanne Collins’ Hunger Games trilogy have both received fair and unfair criticism, my problem is that I think their non-conventional treatment of the protagonist was seen as wrong, as opposed to different.

superwidget.wordpress.com...

So Sandy Hook in the batman movie might just be a shoutout to Suzanne Collins.

Anyone can explain why they started to send the "viral marketing" maps with the "strike plans" to the blogs and specialized websites exactly on December 14, 2011, one year before the school massacre?

Thats very curious. How do you know it was exactly december 14 2011 one year before the massacre and not a couple of weeks before or after?
edit on 18-12-2012 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
So, anyone can think of any reason why they didn't used the traditional name "South Hinkley" in this movie, and prefered to use "Sandy Hook" in the map?

Anyone can also explain why they started to send the "viral marketing" maps with the "strike plans" to the blogs and specialized websites exactly on December 14, 2011, one year before the school massacre?

dunno, it just says ...also known as lower gotham or sandy hook.

So one would have to track down the various comics the location has appeared in. Places often have an official name and a local name. Gotham-lore has been around long enough to have accumulated more than one name for a location.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda

wouldn't it make more sense to be scouring the hunger games then for these so-called 'signs'?

It won't be long....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
don't know if this has already been posted but here a Link(Infowars) send to me by Bluemoonsine(thanks for that) which is worthy to post.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Loki420th because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Darnit, why is it evident that English is not my native language. Darn it, is my accent actually audible!

Hahaha, no not at all, just sentence structure I think.

(there's nothing wrong with it)
edit on 18-12-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

wouldn't it make more sense to be scouring the hunger games then for these so-called 'signs'?

It won't be long....

What signs? Now that you mentioned it in another post, batman lore, which I am not familiar with, might be yet another reason to have placed sandy hook in the map. So there you have it. Aurora was mentioned in a different movie and Sandy Hook might just be part of the Batman lore.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

It won't be long....

What signs? Now that you mentioned it in another post, batman lore, which I am not familiar with, might be yet another reason to have placed sandy hook in the map. So there you have it. Aurora was mentioned in a different movie and Sandy Hook might just be part of the Batman lore.

Original name of that place in the batman lore is South Hinkley, they changed it this or last year into Sandy Hook. Can you tell me why?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by detachedindividual

Okay, I was being polite when I said people here were delusional.

Actually I think your comments have been rude and childish.

Calling people mentally ill and in need of psychiatric help? It is odd you continue to post here in the thread just to get upset and call other people names.

Guess that is a coping skill of yours, eh?

This is a debate, a discussion, open to be discussed by all. If you don't like people giving their opinion, perhaps you should be having this debate with someone at your kitchen table rather than in an open forum.

In addition, suggesting that someone is mentally unstable is not an insult, especially not when the evidence to suggest that is there for all to see. Is calling someone blond an insult? If I see that someone has blond hair and I say it, but they insist it's light brown, that's not an insult.

I am seeing person after person here suggesting that they think there are messages in movies and music indicating atrocities, they think the movies are talking to them, in any legal or medical environment that would be an indication of mental instability.

You can dislike that all you like, but it doesn't change the fact that if these people were talking about this in the company of a psychiatric professional they would probably be advised to seek treatment or counselling.

I make my decisions on these threads based on fact, evidence, probability and science, all of those things tell me that this conspiracy is a delusion, and the refusal of those who believe it to even consider anything rational (the evidence that has been posted numerous times) is indeed indication of mental instability.

If you believe the movies are sending you messages about coming atrocities, and that some evil secret organization is behind it, while there is ZERO evidence to prove it, and plenty of explanation for each example given, then yes, that suggests mental instability!

You can hate that suggestion all you like, it doesn't make the truth go away.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

I can't, I'm not a batman-ophile, but Batman Wiki says it has three names - Sandy Hook, South Hinkley, or Lower Gotham.

I do not know if it has appeared interchangeably before with these other names in any comics, or if it was only changed for the movie.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I was waiting for the ¨sane¨ -or was it ¨cleaning¨?- people to cool down, i just have a question: Could this tragedy be considered as a Waco-Style event?

Regards

Walter

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
taken from this video clip:

say hello to jennifer greenberg sexton, a lady
suspected of playing many a role in many a psy-op.

more terrible acting btw.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmegoth
I was waiting for the ¨sane¨ -or was it ¨cleaning¨?- people to cool down, i just have a question: Could this tragedy be considered as a Waco-Style event?

Regards

Walter

So, in order to further refute reality, you state that all those who post based on evidence and fact are attempting to "cover up" the truth?

What a convoluted world you must live in. Tell me, are the parents, family and friends of all those suddenly gone children all "covering up" too?

Exactly how does one "invent" a Human, and then persuade a few THOUSAND people to all pretend that the invented human was their neighbour, their student, their son, daughter or brother?

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join