It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Moon a Mothership ?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Ben81

No. They named the impact mountain after her.

Yes and they named that impact mountain "Ride"
which is the name of the first American astronaut woman in space
who died last july (RIP to Sally Ride)
why do you say no ? when its a yes

reply to post by dogstar23

I see a lot of ponctuation in his wall of text
maybe you mean paragraphes ?
edit on 12/17/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Because you said this

Thats the name of the first woman astronaut in space ! who died last july and then they crash 2 heavy "washing machine" on her at 3700 mph

You have the order wrong. The site was named after the impact occured. The site had no name so they gave it one.

"Sally was all about getting the job done, whether it be in exploring space, inspiring the next generation, or helping make the GRAIL mission the resounding success it is today," said GRAIL principal investigator Maria Zuber of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge. "As we complete our lunar mission, we are proud we can honor Sally Ride's contributions by naming this corner of the moon after her."

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by Human_Alien
That's your opinion and I respect it but tell that to mainstream science!

That's why I am so amazed when NASA comes off as if it knows practically everything about our cosmos and yet it doesn't know about gravity and UFOs? But give them another galaxy and black holes and they are experts!
I think science sets us back more than it launches us forward. They're too dogmatic. By design!

What are you talking about? .. that IS science... it's well established science in fact, it's not opinion.. The more mass an object has, the higher amount of gravity it possesses .... The Moon has less mass and that's why astronauts weigh less on the moon.. this is basic science.

The Moon has enough mass, and is close enough to our planet that it does have an effect on us and helps ( along with the Sun ) to generate our tidal forces .. there's no mystery or scientific debate about that.. it's understood.. =)

I am talking about: science saying that the Moon is solely responsible for gravity. That's what I am saying.

I don't believe the Moon has ANYTHING to do with gravity. Zip. Nada. Zilch. It has nothing to do with our tides. That's fairy tale. If that was so then the Moon would have to be exposed to all the oceans at the same time, every second.
Because if you take a magnet away from the metal, the metal won't be as effected if, at all. The magnet needs to be directly over the metal for it to react.
Same with the Moon and the Earth.
Therefore it is of my opinion the Moon does nothing like we were taught it did.

It's the electromagnetic waves from the Sun that surrounds the planet and keeps it a constant, by the magnetosphere (which HAARP is messing with) That's my opinion. Please be respectful of it as I was of yours

Well that's nice that it's your opinion, but it literally doesn't matter and you're wrong.

I'm a moderate in almost all things, but unlike most moderates I will not sit by and allow someone to utterly butcher logic and science, espcially with an undeserved sense of insight.

The way I see it, you assume your colloquial theories to be valid becaue you're making the all-too-common laymen mistake of believing that a "scientific theory" is in any way, shape, or form similiar to a "colloquial theory." The scientific theory of gravity (just as all scientific "theories" are) is based upon many irrefutable scientific laws backed by research, repeated expirimentatition, and evidence. If the evidence begins to stack up, then it is carefully scrutinized by the scientific community using standardized methods. To simplify that statement, "scientific theory" is compromised out of different scientific laws. Using the very mechanic in question, the moon's gravity, we can easily prove the moon affects our tides using something as simple as a replica tidepool. In fact, many man-made tidepools exist all over, especially in low coastal cities, which only work at certain points of the moon's orbit. If you really wanted to test it yourself, you could. Easily. Even with nothing but a quick google search and some household supplies.

Colloquial theory is what science would call a "hypothesis." Science would not call a hypothesis "scientific theory" because a colloquial theory is nothing but a hunch (in this specific case a very uneducated hunch) with no scientific data backing it.

It is proven that the moon's gravity not only affects the tides, but is by far the largest contributor to the Earth's tides. It is not debatable, because opinion is invalid in scientific debate. And honestly, opinion is invalid in almost any serious debate.

And for your information, high tide occurs twice a day. Once when the moon is overhead, and once when the moon is directily on the opposite side of the planet.
edit on 18-12-2012 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

ah you mean they named the site after the impact

i see your reasoning and you are right
they cant crash 2 heavy "washing machine" at 3700 mph on "Ride"
if the impact mountain wasnt named "Ride" yet

i like the way you like order

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I don't know about a mothership, I don't know if aliens, I don't even know if its just us. But amateurs have recorded what looks to be like ships/object floating/flying across surface of moon with shadows underneath (so not a bug in front of the telescope) there's something up there.

The one thing I find interesting is that the rotation is so perfect we just see one side, if it is artificial and there are not hidden rocket boosters or something.. Id say that is a engineering feet beyond mystery and marvel!!!!
One thing I think is also weird. We have like 6 different satellite monitoring the sun..... But nothing watching the closest thing to us? I understand the sun is the giver of life and so is a tad bit more important, but I mean come on now look at the billions- trillions we waste, IM sure we could afford at least 1 satellite to fly around the damn thing and show us what's going on 24/7 on the moon... I mean we give 3 billion a year to israel and hundreds of millions on top of that. Let alone all kinds of black projects you will never even hear about.

3x65= 195 billion dollars in 35 yeas? + 50-150 million a year on top of that there's another huge chunk of change.. To a country that doesn't do $%^& for us.

I for one would rather have a satellite around a rock that does absolutely nothing, than to give money to those scum bags THAT IM WORKING FOR!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Id say that is a engineering feet beyond mystery and marvel!!!!
I'd say it's the laws of physics.
en.wikipedia.org...

But nothing watching the closest thing to us?

www.lroc.asu.edu...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
i stopped reading here: and could its name be SHARE -
The Mother Space Ship of the Grand Cosmic Squadron or Ashar Sheran

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I meant if it was in fact a ship /base of some sort it would be an engineering feet ^^ (I don't believe it is though )

I know we have plenty of things looking at moon but I meant like the stereoscopic pics where you can see front back at same times SOHO, I want fixed satellites working 24/7 around the clock it so if anything does leave the moon from within, or fly around on surface. We could finally put to rest they are or are not there. And so the images could not be "retouched" before it got to publics eye.

www.lroc.asu.edu...
if there is a satellite as such as I have described on this site could you please point it out they have tons of images and tons of phone aps but nothing like I described I don't want images that have/could have been tampered with , I want live coverage.
edit on 18-12-2012 by ~widowmaker~ because: ferrets

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by Ben81

The Moon does rotate.

Now do you understand!!!

Nope still dont fully understand,
Attach two balls to either end of a solid pole, fix one ball in a center location and rotate the entire fixed assembly, ( like drawing a circle with a compass) how can the other ball rotate if its solidly locked to another object.

edit on 18-12-2012 by Trigger82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2012 by Trigger82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
yes it is. It's an alien spaceship, like the Death Star kind of on Star wars. And it's inhabited. Covered in lit domes and structures actually.

Von Daniken actually predicted that one day WE would build planet sized spaceships or turn Earth into a spaceship to escape our solar system... he spoke to physicists etc and they said that was the best way...

Read: Who built the moon? From Amazon.com

Also: Our mysterious spaceship moon: From amazon.com also... if interested in further details.

the Lunacorp website used to have a section called 'unknown moon' which had a foto of a blue glass dome on the moon....

Earth is artificial too actually.

So are Phobos and Diemos the moons of Mars (meanings: Fear and Terror)...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
fyi in the book: the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, the alien Slartibartfast builds planets and built Earth (he won an award for the fjords in norway)...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Also many cultures around the world have oral histories that speak of a time BEFORE the present moon arrived to orbit Earth.
And apparently it wasn't all THAT long ago....

why would this be, unless the moon is an alien spaceship?

Personally i think we're all being held hostage here by the aliens that arrived on spaceship/deathstar moon, ....some of us might come from different alien species that got captured by the new moon inhabiting aliens...??

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

I don't know about a mothership, I don't know if aliens, I don't even know if its just us. But amateurs have recorded what looks to be like ships/object floating/flying across surface of moon with shadows underneath (so not a bug in front of the telescope) there's something up there.

I would be interested in seeing those photographs.

The one thing I find interesting is that the rotation is so perfect we just see one side, if it is artificial and there are not hidden rocket boosters or something.. Id say that is a engineering feet beyond mystery and marvel!!!!

The rotation is not "perfect"."There is a certain amount of variation, due to it's orbital inclination:

One thing I think is also weird. We have like 6 different satellite monitoring the sun..... But nothing watching the closest thing to us? I understand the sun is the giver of life and so is a tad bit more important, but I mean come on now look at the billions- trillions we waste, IM sure we could afford at least 1 satellite to fly around the damn thing and show us what's going on 24/7 on the moon.

We have a fleet of satellites monitoring the Sun because solar activity has a direct effect on Earth. Solar flares can disrupt communications and pose hazards to air and space travelers. The Moon's principle effect on Earth is to cause tides, which have been predictable for centuries. There is no need for real time surveillance. There are plenty of probes returning data, however. The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter is still sending back pictures, the ARTEMIS spacecraft are still active, and NASA is sending up a new probe this summer.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Also many cultures around the world have oral histories that speak of a time BEFORE the present moon arrived to orbit Earth.

Can you provide an example?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Trigger82

Attach two balls to either end of a solid pole, fix one ball in a center location and rotate the entire fixed assembly

WHY? You're complicating the issue. The Moon is not on a stick. Did you watch that video? You won't find a better demonstration of this simple matter.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown
The Moon is most likely an artificial satellite, think Death Star.

When it arrived and placed itself in it's perfect orbit and distance between us and the sun, life on this planet changed dramatically.

Instead of the previous freedom that all life forms on this planet experienced, we were suddenly locked into bondage by the massive gravitational pull from this object.

The tides were created with the appearance of the moon and we have been slaves ever since.

Mars also has a artificial satellite that governed and controlled its lifeforms before the sun died out a little and life left for the newly ready to be inhabited planet Earth.

without tides there would be no mankind. the reason there were sea dwellers whom developed filters to get oxygen outof the air were the tides. We might be an most unusual planet, with an unusual ammount of fauna on the surface. I bet most planets which developped complex life dont have nearly as much landmass over the sea as earth.

However I also admit that the moon has properties which defy chance, starting from its perfect round shape, unique for a moon in our solar system, to the perfect distance between earth moon where it just obstructs the sun, to the fact that it has its equinoxes at 90° .
edit on 18-12-2012 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

I don't know about that one but yes history is full of myths.

One of my favorites. Not actual footage of the "event", BTW.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The moon is just some space rock (perfect sphere) that was floating along and got caught up in the earth's gravitational pull, which pulled it into a perfect position, the absolute perfect distance in space to appear as the same exact sphere as the sun causing solar eclipses, or the same exact sphere as the earth causing lunar eclipses. Funny how that ole rock, the earth, and the sun at their distances appear to be the same exact spherical size. Lol, yeah, it's just a natural ole moon! Seems like that is just another too perfect a coincidence in the list of thousands of perfect coincidences in this thing we call evolution. It's all just natural, not created. If you believe that I have a bridge to sell you!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I don't know about mothership but its a rocky celestial body sharing the goldilocks zone with earth...also, think of the moon's influence on earth then think of what the more massive earth must be doing to it.

its subterranean features should be quite interesting

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The Moon is quite Natural... a probable remnant of 2 planets colliding early in Earth Mk1's history now resulting in Earth Mk2 and the Moon...
but that doesn't mean that it isn't a Observational outpost for a Advanced Alien Culture, keeping an eye on the Violent Ape

I have done quite a bit of observing the Moon and Aristarchus and Kelper, 2 Craters I've actually found flashing anomalies within them. Along with a Black Saucer shaped craft travelling between Lyot and Werner It even left a shadow as it skitted along the surface..... So although at the time I didn't have any camera equipment to record the sighting, I firmly believe it to be manned or should I say Aliened

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join