It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I Talk with an Angel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The test is to see whether you will stay true to yourself or not. Whether you will stay in confusion, and in lack asking "why", "why", "why" or will just honor it as a unique experience and love yourself and go on with life.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
If this specific gentleman was an angel,i of course cannot possibly confirm.BUT i do believe members of the angelic faction moves around amongst us,all over the world every day.If you're open to expecting contact,you will notice them on the occasions they briefly do contact you.Don't think they appear only to select people with only profound messages,and Never think that this only happens to Christians.Ive seen angels twice in the past 3months,once at my local supermarket and yesterday in a mall in the provincial capital.The first appearance was for my son,and it was in the shape of an elderly black man.Yesterday was for me,and in the form of a white toddler,a lil boy.Mostly they come to offer hope,to lift one's spirits,and to reassure one that you're not alone and abandoned.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I have to come back here and let you all know that I did see the man again yesterday morning on my way home. He threw up his hand as usual as I passed, and I blew my horn at him saying hi.

So... I guess he isn't an angel. Maybe he was sick for the past couple of weeks, or something else kept him home.
Maybe he walked a different route? His absence for so long after me stopping to help really made me question if he was an angel sent to test me.

Anyway, I still received an awesome feeling after stopping to help. I still think there was a test of some kind for me...

And I passed!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hi sled. I think we all have our own definitions of what an angel is. I was listening to the radio last night on the way home from an appointment and it was a call in show. People were sharing their "feel" good stories.

The guy who called in said he drove into the parkade at his apartment building and found a purse sitting on the ground by the elevator. He found the address of the person it belonged to - she lived in his building. He knocked on her door and returned it to her. She was an older woman in her 70s. He said that she started shaking and crying. Apparently she had just gotten back into town, after having traveled for a family funeral- someone close to her passed on. So the next day, this guy brought this woman flowers. Once again, she cried, shook with emotion and hugged him and asked, "Are you an angel?"

I think you probably had it right when you said it was a test. If your paths are meant to cross again, they will.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
and I just read your post - see
guess I was right

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

That was really sweet of that guy to do that. She could have lost all her contents (money?) if it had been picked up by the wrong person. The flowers sealed the deal! Above and beyond!

We need more people like him in this world.

Thanks for sharing that story. It gives me a ray of hope for the human race.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Please do not pick anyone up unless you have another adult with you!! I have a bad feeling about this!! I do believe their are Angels Among US!! I have passed an old man daily that I think lives out in the woods, but I did not stop. I have picked up 2 teenagers..One was a female walking home from school about a 10 mile walk. I took her home....... The other was a teenager male that said he was homeless and wanted to go by a local college. He told me he had been sleeping under a Bridge and wanted to go by the College and find his friends to stay with. I gathered as much information as I could and found out his sisters name. I got to work and begged his sister to please go and find him at the college. They had thrown him out on the street. It breaks my heart but at the same time you have to be so careful!! My instincts were to stop but looking back on the issue, I should have just called the police and reported to just check on the person and see if they need help. I do not want to scare someone with the police and I really do not trust them. I would just get an adult male to go with you and check on the old man if it is bothering you!! I just do not want you to go missing ok!!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

That's why I was reluctant for so long. I was actually relieved when he said he didn't need a ride, but I still got a good feeling inside that I offered help to a stranger.
I think that was the test, and my good feeling was the reward... at least for now. I hope theirs more rewarding after I leave this place.

Thanks for your concern.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Did I talk with an Angel?

What do ya'll think?

I believe you did. You either passed a test like you feel or he was put there to see if someone would offer him a lift.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join