It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Sick and Tired of Non-Americans Getting Upset When Americans Get Upset about Non-Americans Talk

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by MJZoo

I just showed you military grade weapon buddy not hand guns not shot gun not hunting rifles pretty much what i presented to you ?

What makes them military grade? You're either trolling or just not smart enough to comprehend questions. I'll be specific and see if you can follow along. What makes the bushmaster ar15 that you posted, a military grade weapon as opposed to other rifles?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Answer my question did you not understand it .. your mouth is always flapping bro but you keep avoiding the question i proposed ?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
In Ohio you can buy and sell guns at a gun show, or anywhere for that matter, with no restrictions.
But if you go to a dealer with a FFA license you must get an ATF background check.
If you are clean, you are in and out in 15 min.
And guns do not have to be registered in Ohio.

I love Ohio.

edit on 15-12-2012 by bjax9er because: Add

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

No buddy was asking a question but seems to beyond you to answer a simple question .. thats ok don't really expect much from folks like yourself lol ..

Duh hey maaa just boughts a new guns comere en see dar maaaaa gots me a new gun rack for my truck too ..

edit on 15/12/12 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mads1987

It's very complex here.

There's another angle to the American gun situation which doesn't get play on the media. For the most part our current gun system works just fine. In places where guns aren't demonized these things don't happen. Sure we can say if we only can prevent one loss of life it's worth it to change. But we also have many gun owners who strictly collect, hunt, or are sportsmen.

And to that angle I referred to earlier..... It is the single most prominent reason many Americans own for protection.

You see, what happened recently is horribly tragic, but also rare. That death toll is child's play in major cities here, a typical weekend in Chicago. The difference is the media doesn't cover those deaths, and our anti-gun groups act like that reality doesn't even exist. Disarming the average joes of the country and ignoring the criminals is a huge lapse of judgment. We are too far in to hope for a "starting point".

And yes, we do hold out in case the day comes when the government decides to cross the line. Some say it's a conspiracy slant of madmen, but we as well as you should know the American government isn't known for respecting lives.

I can also get into the whole Eric Holder aspect, but that's another story.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

I didn't figure you could answer a question. Also, I don't own a truck. Better luck next time.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I already explained my position to you, which you probably can't comprehend anyways, so why don't you just quit while you're ahead.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You really are quite clueless aren't you? I have already answered your question. It is not up to me to dumb it down to a level which you might possibly comprehend.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

uhh no you didn't no one did lol
all you talked about was the difference between guns
and gangs who use automatic weapons and caliber . Not as to why you need to own one ? what is the reasoning for it ?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

uhh no you didn't no one did lol
all you talked about was the difference between guns
and gangs who use automatic weapons and caliber . Not as to why you need to own one ? what is the reasoning for it ?

It's to fend off the redcoats.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

you asked me i told you and showed you .. and still you are confused thats cool bro ..

Now what reasoning does one need to own these nsort of guns over the counter ??

I am not talking about hand gun or hunting rifles for hunting or so called defense .

I am talking about the sort of guns I posted a picture of.

And I have said in a earlier comment i don't know much about guns don't really have in interest . I was however interested in the reasoning as to why people need such guns as I have showed and described...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

ok one answered on the first page lol

But I don't think the redcoats will be invading anytime soon we I don't think they or anyone could even make it to your shores with out being blow sky high

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I remember when I was first issued my bushmaster in the infantry. It was such a beastly weapon, that's why the military rolls with it.

Don't believe me, just ask the news, they know what's up!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

Will you stop the chuffing redcoat thing? we have fought together many times since then it is 2012 not 1775.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Why won't everyone up there above this post just start answering questions for gods sake!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

If you think I haven't explained that already, than you need to go back through my posts as you obviously missed it.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

Your entire post reeks of fear of what you do not understand. You clearly paint anything other than a pistol with the same brush because they look scary or something. I will agree with you on one thing though, judging from your posts it really is illiteracy day on ATS. Don't like guns? Too bad. Some people need them. Just because you cannot see what's coming down the pipe, doesn't mean that the people that do should be harassed because of their beliefs. You may call assault-rifle owners paranoid, but don't ever call them short-sited. Same goes for the militias which most of you in the inner cities and suburbia have turned your backs on, and yet will be your only defense when the system goes belly up.

ok fine i get that i am not bashing that I agree with a lot of that lol I was just simply asking what is the reasoning for these sort of weapons to be accessible to the public.. Nor did I ever say we need to relinquish all guns and self defense . Personally I find it excessive i don't need a bushmaster ar15 to fend off a would be robber or home invader .

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by bjax9er

Will you stop the chuffing redcoat thing? we have fought together many times since then it is 2012 not 1775.

I suspect they're being subtle.

Let me be less subtle....Of COURSE a Brit can't understand why thier formerly opressed subjects love guns so much. We needed them to kick your butts out, and we still need them to keep anyone from acting the way your people did in 1775. Dig it? So by making a redcoat reference to some Brit who's calling for gun control, we're reminding you that we have so many guns because your ancestors were being jerks.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by bjax9er

I suspect they're being subtle.

Let me be less subtle....Of COURSE a Brit can't understand why thier formerly opressed subjects love guns so much. We needed them to kick your butts out, and we still need them to keep anyone from acting the way your people did in 1775. Dig it? So by making a redcoat reference to some Brit who's calling for gun control, we're reminding you that we have so many guns because your ancestors were being jerks.

And you believe the next war will be fought by invading foot soldiers?? If America can't keep out an army with its obscene defense budget and military presence, I doubt your guns will make the slightest difference...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
If everyone has the right to bear arms, what's going to happen to all the bears?

Won't somebody think of the bears?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join