It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Sick and Tired of Non-Americans Getting Upset When Americans Get Upset about Non-Americans Talk

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm Sick and Tired of Non-Americans Getting Upset When Americans Get Upset about Non-Americans Talking About our Guns

They're our guns and you can't have them.

Quit talking about them!

Leave us alone with our guns dammit!

edit on 15-12-2012 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
i do not want to take your guns but I can talk about them all I want.
loled btw

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

fine but what the hell is the reasoning of selling assault rifles over the counter .. what possible reasoning does some one need to own one?

anyone explain this to me????//

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hey keep them.

Your're more likely to die by one than I am.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Wver hear of freedom of speech?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
yeah u,ve been left alone and 20 kids have been killed,,,,,oh i forgot yeah stuff them cause we have the right to bear arms

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

See what I was telling you how much argument all this non american american labeling has caused.

Time to tear down borders?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Yup dude, how do we start to do it? and I'm with you all the way

Earthlings FTW!!!
edit on 15-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

fine but what the hell is the reasoning of selling assault rifles over the counter .. what possible reasoning does some one need to own one?

The purpose is to have them when we need to manually regain control of our government. Think of the second amendment as a manual override switch. When the automatic, built in controls fail the second amendment stands ready.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It's Non-Americans versus Americans who hate Non-Americans who hate Americans with Guns
Thread

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I am Sick and Tired of my fellow Countryman Screaming about Free Speech while trying to limit others.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
im american and this thread is insane and ridiculous
and unfortunately yes we do have a majority of retards just as you do
yay for stupid!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Redcoats

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown
I'm Sick and Tired of Non-Americans Getting Upset When Americans Get Upset about Non-Americans Talking About our Guns

They're our guns and you can't have them.

Quit talking about them!

Leave us alone with our guns dammit!

edit on 15-12-2012 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

But really, Americans get upset over Finnish gun laws whenever we have a shooting, and we've had about 3 school shootings in our entire history... So I think the rest of the world can get upset over the American gun laws when there's a shooting in America.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

I'll answer your question with another question:what percentage of murders in the states are perpetrated with easily-concealable hand-guns and what percentage falls to cumbersome and almost impossible to conceal assault riffles? I guarantee the latter pales in comparison to the former. Just because assault rifles are scary looking and you may be more afraid of them than your are pistols, doesn't mean that that fear is justified. I'm so sick of people making fear-based irrational decisions. It's that same fear that lead to the ill-fated long-gun registry in Canada which is now on it's way out because TPTB here finally realized how many of our tax-payer funds were being wasted on such a useless gesture when 99% of all murders are committed with concealable firearms (pistols and the like). You need to realize that most of these "assault rifles" that are being sold OTC are semi-auto only (not that I expect you to understand what that means) and it is illegal to convert a semi-auto rifle to full-auto in most, if not all states. I must also add that a vast majority of murders (especially in the inner city regions) are committed with illegal-obtained firearms. What is taking guns away from law-abiding citizens going to accomplish, other than leaving them defenseless against the ones who skirt the law when procuring firearms. Quit the emotional reactions and look at things rationally for a change (more directed to anyone who shares the fear-based rationale like you do than to you specifically)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

The purpose is to have them when we need to manually regain control of our government. Think of the second amendment as a manual override switch. When the automatic, built in controls fail the second amendment stands ready.

Wow what an odd group of people lol ..

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

So far I have avoided getting involved in this debate - but now that you mention it, I do think the whole gun situation in the states, seem a bit out of control.

I understand how it might bother some, when we europeans speak our minds, but I assure you that we have the best intentions when we do. With that said I can also see how some europeans might get frustrated when their ideas are met with anger.

But, yeah... anyway.. doesn't it kinda make sense to learn from countries who apparently seem to have less gun related deaths?
I am fully aware that there is no easy fix to the situation in the states, but you have got to start somewhere.

Unless you don't think there is a problem at all?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Not all of us "outsiders" hate you guys ya know. And not all of us react to most of you owning firearms with a knee-jerk fear reaction either. It's not who's got the bigger stick, it's who's swinging it that matters.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

What do you consider and "assault rifle"? I can get a large capacity clip for my handgun....is that an assault handgun now?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Still the reasoning eludes me ? How does one need a assault rifle machine gun ??????? A pistol will do just fine to protect yourselves or to over throw your government as so man y claim on here .. seems many people there don't even have a commonsense as to store them properly and their kids find them and commit some random acts of violence ..

Like trying to talk to junkies about the affect of drugs has on them ..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join