It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous Gas may be cause of super-charged weather, mass die-offs, quakes and more

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonnyMnemonic

If my hypothesis is correct, which it is, that answers every single one of those questions, and many more. Without it, you are left with YOUR theory to explain these events. And what is that theory, by the way?

Circular reasoning, and confirmation bias. You lack the ability to see through your bias.

There are MANY explanations for the list of things you mention.

You're trying to formulate a single theory for a bunch of not-connected events. It means your brain can't handle the fact that things happen which we can't explain. You're slightly psychotic, is all. No worries. Plenty of people here will dig it.

edit on 16-12-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I think this sounds very lucrative.In fact this is the most plausible theory I have heard since the End of Days threads began.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JonnyMnemonic

I am a conspiracy theorist like most on this site and enjoy a plausible theory.
Could you post some official news headlines to back your claims?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

That's what the blog and monthly event lists are for.

And for the skeptics, fine, go make a thread about how normal things are, and back it up as best you can. Sounds interesting. And come back once a huge explosion levels a small town or something like that. Those mysterious explosions don't ALWAYS occur in the air, after all.

And I saw what the gentleman above was trying to do. That's a disinfo tactic, to sell people a possible explanation for this particular event or that one. Then they just ignore the ones they can't handle, like people bursting into flame or people zombifying suddenly, or mass numbers of people suddenly sickening, or flocks of birds dropping dead out of the sky, whatever.

See, they can't really hide WHAT is happening. People see it. All they CAN do is try to insert the lie into the why. The WHAT is what it is, inescapable. But hiding the lie in the why gets pretty thin when you start looking at the big picture, at least if you're a reasoning person.

And as for methane not igniting, oh yeah? Well, you should take that up with the Clathrate Gun Hypothesis scientists there. And also people who use natural gas, which is primarily methane. Seems to burn pretty well to me. In fact, I have a gas fireplace running right now with this orange glowing 'fire' thing in it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You just signed up for this site. I've been a member for over five years. . .

There is no "normal". I'm trying to meet you half way. Runaway climate change is likely to occur. Huge methane releases will continue. Eventually ecosystem collapses will occur. I simply think you lack proper scales, and are tying too many things together for which other expanations are more plausible.

Theories exist in science for a wide number of things which simpky aren't so. Again, you lack scales. The concentrations needed to ignite this methane are too large for the amount of volume in the atmosphere.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

You just signed up for this site. I've been a member for over five years. . .

There is no "normal". I'm trying to meet you half way. Runaway climate change is likely to occur. Huge methane releases will continue. Eventually ecosystem collapses will occur. I simply think you lack proper scales, and are tying too many things together for which other expanations are more plausible.

Theories exist in science for a wide number of things which simpky aren't so. Again, you lack scales. The concentrations needed to ignite this methane are too large for the amount of volume in the atmosphere.

Peace.

Well, like I said back in February - BEFORE vehicles were bursting into flame everywhere, BEFORE mysterious explosions were shaking peoples' homes, BEFORE the 'naked people doing crazy stuff like tearing out their own guts and eating them or eating peoples' faces' stuff began, BEFORE all the hydrogen sulfide events were mentioned/smelled, BEFORE scientists found the methane hydrates melting off the East Coast, the Arctic and off the coast of Israel - let's just wait and see. I was right about all of those things though, so I wouldn't bet your life that I'm gonna be any more wrong going into the future. But hey, 'tis your life to spend as you wish, so yeah, peace, dude.

edit on 16-12-2012 by JonnyMnemonic because: Spellin'

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Your timelime is off. We've known of the methane releases for a while now. Cars have been igniting for a long time... You're just seeing what you want.

If you honestly believe what you're saying, then you can add grandiosity to the list of ill symptoms you manifest:
methane release

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Your timelime is off. We've known of the methane releases for a while now. Cars have been igniting for a long time... You're just seeing what you want.

No, untrue. You think back in February, after SAYING that vehicles would begin bursting into flame, that I wasn't looking for that? How many did I find back in February? Not that many. Yes, there have always been some (though unattended vehicles that aren't running bursting into flame spontaneously USED to be very rare but is quite common now). But compare, say, March with November. I'm not seeing what I want to see. I'm seeing what's in the news, and what's in the news now is a whole crapload more vehicles bursting into flame now than earlier in the year. As predicted.

And on the methane releases, here's the link again:

jumpingjackflashhypothesis.blogspot.com...

Check the dates on those three big ones. Nobody'd mentioned any 4,000 square miles of methane hydrates dissociating off the US East Coast until a month or two ago. Hell, that ONE DEPOSIT may be enough to eradicate human civilization from the surface of the Earth. But we have a lot more than that going now, and they're obviously going off now in a kind of planetary chain reaction.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I checked your blog. You're too alarmist for me to take seriously. How the hell is this going to cause human beings to he extinct? You realize we're like cockroaches, and they will survive, too, right?

Check my link. We had reports or these massive releases all last year. I've been watching this escalate for years.

As for the exploding cars. I think it's time you back that up. Look, you can't trust the media for an accurate depiction of what's going on. They choose to focus on topics for ratings. They can make a regular occurance into beibg perceived as extraordinary by shaping the context as they see fit. Remember the shark scare in florida? 3,00% increase over the last 12 months or whatever. It's horse poo.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

At first I thought this was a scripted thread to boast the topic by pretending to have the original author arrive first on the scene. Quite coincidental, no?

Anyway, This topic is interesting but you lose credibility with me when you try to convince me about strange plane happenings and come up with three Romney incidents in a row. Man does he have bad methane hydrates luck?

Anyway, so basically what you are saying is that these eruption will continue to burst more rapidly until all breathable air is gone?

And you give it 5 years? Damn, what are you still doing here?

AAC
edit on 16-12-2012 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: Oops

edit on 16-12-2012 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2012 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

Sorry bud, not a scripted thread. I sacrificed an entire Saturday afternoon to write this thread. I do not know the author but I thought it was pretty cool that he showed up so quickly. If you read the thread, you'll see that he, along with others (HappyKat) are much more knowledgeable about the actual scientific side of things (the how's why's, when's, what's and where's of methane and hydrogen sulfide), my point in the thread was to find reason for what I believe is the accelerated weather events around the globe. Whether people turn a blind eye to the many many strange events that are occurring, that's on them, but something is going on and we need to find out what is causing it and then find a solution before it's too late, if it's not too late already. This hypothesis makes the most sense and after researching it I'm more convinced than ever, and that's why I wrote the thread. Five years, ten years as Johnny says, that's not much time. Not much time at all!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I checked your blog. You're too alarmist for me to take seriously. How the hell is this going to cause human beings to he extinct? You realize we're like cockroaches, and they will survive, too, right?

Check my link. We had reports or these massive releases all last year. I've been watching this escalate for years.

As for the exploding cars. I think it's time you back that up. Look, you can't trust the media for an accurate depiction of what's going on. They choose to focus on topics for ratings. They can make a regular occurance into beibg perceived as extraordinary by shaping the context as they see fit. Remember the shark scare in florida? 3,00% increase over the last 12 months or whatever. It's horse poo.

Great, so then if you've known about the methane releases (except for that gigantic one off the US East Coast) then you know about the Clathrate Gun Hypothesis, and how that alone causes mass extinction events.

Cockroaches may indeed survive. I'd expect them to. Insects died off some during the Permian-Triassic, but they did better than anything else except bacteria. But WHY did they survive? It's because they reproduce so quickly. Human life span is going to drop, on average, below the number of years that it takes to conceive a child and raise that child to reproductive age. That's a backwards-looking thing though. It may already be the case, but we won't know it until it's a done deal, as in, everyone is dead in 10 years then we'd know THEN that we had achieved mathematical extinction NOW. Cockroaches need a month or two for a generation. We need much much more than that. They need month or two of breathable air and they have a new generation ready to go. We need a good FIFTEEN YEARS to do the same thing. We aren't gonna have that, not on the surface. Underground or off-planet, else we will go extinct.

And your comment about the media made no sense. So NOW they're 'focusing on ratings' but in February they didn't care about ratings. And all the backing up is there in the monthly event lists. Maybe I'll make a nice chart showing the progressive rise in vehicular fires (and people burning to death inside them). Might be interesting to watch a chart showing average-incinerated-people-per-day. I'll look into that!

BTW, you have NO IDEA how many more people I wake up when I have folks like you around. Spectacular. Much thanks! I could never do this much waking without yas. I should have come here months ago. Didn't realize it'd be this awesome.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Interesting how you tie "chemtrails" in this one.

Neither I nor the author tied in the chemtrails. Another poster mentioned Ozone and planes and a classified matter with the government. She was asking if the author thought ozone could help.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Great, so then if you've known about the methane releases (except for that gigantic one off the US East Coast) then you know about the Clathrate Gun Hypothesis, and how that alone causes mass extinction events.

Yes.... and what

Cockroaches may indeed survive. I'd expect them to. Insects died off some during the Permian-Triassic, but they did better than anything else except bacteria. But WHY did they survive? It's because they reproduce so quickly. Human life span is going to drop, on average, below the number of years that it takes to conceive a child and raise that child to reproductive age. That's a backwards-looking thing though. It may already be the case, but we won't know it until it's a done deal, as in, everyone is dead in 10 years then we'd know THEN that we had achieved mathematical extinction NOW. Cockroaches need a month or two for a generation. We need much much more than that. They need month or two of breathable air and they have a new generation ready to go. We need a good FIFTEEN YEARS to do the same thing. We aren't gonna have that, not on the surface. Underground or off-planet, else we will go extinct.

This is bizarre reasoning at best. Humans adapt their age of puberty to the stresses in their lives. There is much evidence to support this claim. It's likely part of the reason why the average child is going through puberty at an earlier age in the last 15 or so years. I think there's many reasons. One being, GMO. Another? Maybe the incredible increases in microwave radiation exposure over short periods of time. We'll adapt.

And your comment about the media made no sense. So NOW they're 'focusing on ratings' but in February they didn't care about ratings. And all the backing up is there in the monthly event lists. Maybe I'll make a nice chart showing the progressive rise in vehicular fires (and people burning to death inside them). Might be interesting to watch a chart showing average-incinerated-people-per-day. I'll look into that!

I'm not sure how you got that from what I said. Seems to indicate a thought disorder of some sort. They have always focused on ratings. They simply switch the thing to be scared over and mention, from day to day, week to week, month to month. It seems most of it is seemingly "random", but some has specific agenda.

BTW, you have NO IDEA how many more people I wake up when I have folks like you around. Spectacular. Much thanks! I could never do this much waking without yas. I should have come here months ago. Didn't realize it'd be this awesome.

It's called group psychosis. It spreads like wild-fire. Especially on sites like this. You are choosing to be on sites where people with similar intellectual inabilities exist, right? I thought so.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Neither I nor the author tied in the chemtrails. Another poster mentioned Ozone and planes and a classified matter with the government. She was asking if the author thought ozone could help.

Go back over the posts! He or she replied to this, and added their own reasoning.

Incorrect!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Go back over the posts! He or she replied to this, and added their own reasoning.

Incorrect!

I don't really know about chemtrails, but I do see the giant checkerboards in the sky, and I did mention a proposed reason for that. You ever look at the screen in your microwave? Grid pattern, to slow/stop radiation leakage. So yeah, I do think 'they' are trying some stuff, to buy us a bit of time if nothing else. Doesn't matter to the hypothesis though. If they're not trying any protective measures then we'll just die a little faster. And I don't think they can SPRAY ozone. But I didn't know about any classified ozone-generating planes before either, so who knows. I hope they ARE trying stuff to protect us, being one of those don't-wanna-die-sooner-than-necessary type of people. Heh.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Please people read my entire OP, check out all the links, read the original stories. If you really want to open your eyes you will take the time and do the research as I have. I don't care about my credibility or what any of you think about whether I'm boasting for someone else or whatever crazy ideas you may have. The bottom line is, as Johnny has mentioned numerous times, there are literally thousands of unexplainable events happening just in the last year alone. If you check out the links to his website about the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis, you will see hundreds of links to actual news stories about mysterious fires and explosions, animal die-offs and more. His site doesn't even account for the weather events that are a result of this as well. I didn't write this to try to scare people either, but I'm not going to put my head in the sand and pretend it's not happening because I'm scared.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

* Why are people seeing flashes of light in the sky and having their homes shaken by unexplained explosions?

It's called, lightning, and thunder.

You lost me here man - seriously? Have you even paid any attention to what people are reporting about these booms and shakes and light flashes? Thunder and lightning? LMAO!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
S&F pretty neat stuff. I haven't been able to fully read everything but it seems pretty intense.

What if we could create Dome cities? Much like in the movie Cowboy Bebop.

I don't know how the government would go for it. But we could completely control the environment from within the domes.

Don't know how the Govt would go for it. But if everyone put in resources then we could be a lot safer.

Would be a HUGE project though.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

He's got literally hundreds of news stories on the site that I posted in the OP. On a daily basis his site is keeping track of all events, check it out.

Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
I have a question . I am not a scientist, so this may sound stupid, but I have to ask.

What if we pumped ozone into the atmosphere. I worked for a scientist that invented the ozone machine . I worked for him back in the 80's. He had invented a way for planes to to put ozone into the atmosphere, and the government seized that work and classified it, and he was no longer allowed to pursue that area of work.

I use ozone to this day in my home to kill molds and bacteria. Would ozone in the home have any effect on these gasses if they were to enter the home , ozone is O3, until it destabilizes to 02. How would sulfide react to 03 ?

Thanks

Yes, ozone helps! It reacts away hydrogen sulfide: O3 + H2S --> H2O + O2 + S.

I have three ozone generators going constantly. I don't wanna be seen as promoting any particular product, and I own no stock in ozone generators (or anything else), but ozone generators are a good idea. That should help eliminate any H2S that infiltrates your home. If your clothes or cardboard boxes or books have absorbed any, it should help there too.

Interesting about the planes generating ozone being classified. That's a big problem, how to create ozone in the upper atmosphere. It's so incredibly reactive that it's basically impossible to transport, so it has to be created where you need it. I suspect that's partly what chemtrails and HAARP are for: to generate electrical arcs in the stratosphere, which would create ozone there. If planes could create it too, all the better!

Really don't care if you have stocks in an ozone generator lol.

What ozone generator is best to use? Are there any on a budget generators one could buy?

How many would one need?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join