It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous Gas may be cause of super-charged weather, mass die-offs, quakes and more

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
reply to post by JonnyMnemonic

Thanks for the reply, I shall be looking into this matter over the next couple of days. I really hope you're wrong about the extent of the potential damage to the world though i'm pretty certain about some aspect of this thread. For example the increase in methane releases from the arctic region and the Siberia tundra are well documented. Anyways getting late here, thanks for the heads up and look forward to following this thread.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Hopeforeveryone because: typo

The problem with methane hydrate is that there is a lot of it on the bottoms of all the large cold bodies of water. Then that is made worse by the fact that methane hydrate has some of the qualities of CO2 used in carbonated drinks; to wit, it will fizz out if sufficiently disturbed. This is especially true if the water it is in is warming up. In other words, get it a little warmer so it approaches the release point then shake it up a little and whooosh you have one huge chain reaction release. This is thought by some scientists to be the cause of at least one of the prehistoric extinctions.

There are some theories floating around that methane releases are responsible for ships and aircraft disappearing without a trace in places like the Bermuda Triangle. What is thought to happen is if a large enough bubble comes up under a ship the ship will instantly lose buoyancy and sink so fast that no traces are left on top of the water.

The action is slightly different for aircraft. Since the aircraft depend on the oxygen in the air to keep their engines running a massive enough methane release will instantly kill the engine leaving the aircraft to stall out and drop like a rock. And if the methane release is ongoing for a few minutes the aircraft will suffer the same lack of buoyancy when it hits the water as a ship would. Once the craft, water or air, is deep enough beneath the waves without major damage due to the cushioning effect of the methane bubbling there will be no debris on then surface to indicate where it went down.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
The action is slightly different for aircraft. Since the aircraft depend on the oxygen in the air to keep their engines running a massive enough methane release will instantly kill the engine leaving the aircraft to stall out and drop like a rock.

Remember the jet that lost power on the East Coast and slammed into homes? That's why I do my best to track all the plane crashes, and there have been MANY. I do think their engines are getting starved of oxygen here and there then they come down, and the excuse is often 'engine failure', but in many cases, when there's enough left to even look at, the inspectors find nothing wrong with the engine. That's because it's not the engine in those cases, but the air the engine was 'breathing'.

The planes bursting into flame, or with smoke in the cabin or cockpit, I think at least some of that is because they're flying through a hydrogen sulfide plume, which is reactive with copper, and that's what we use to move electricity around. So a little gas meets some electrified copper (like those power poles too), and whoosh, fire breaks out. As those plumes get bigger and more concentrated, we may see our entire electrical grid go up in flames, leaving us in the dark. Solar panels won't save us, or wind turbines - they use copper too, so eventually they'll burn up too, though they will probably work better and for longer than generators. Maybe we can find an alternative to copper or silver (which is also reactive with hydrogen sulfide). We better do it fast though; not looking like we have much time left. Those dozens of power poles going up in flames in Texas was a serious sign of impending catastrophe.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Thanks for the insight Happy, you've explained the methane hydrate in layman's terms here making it more easily understood. So what is anyone's thoughts on what created the shake up to get this reaction around the planet started. I know Johnny said he's been watching this since 2009, what was it I wonder that attracted his attention to this theory.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I have a question . I am not a scientist, so this may sound stupid, but I have to ask.

What if we pumped ozone into the atmosphere. I worked for a scientist that invented the ozone machine . I worked for him back in the 80's. He had invented a way for planes to to put ozone into the atmosphere, and the government seized that work and classified it, and he was no longer allowed to pursue that area of work.

I use ozone to this day in my home to kill molds and bacteria. Would ozone in the home have any effect on these gasses if they were to enter the home , ozone is O3, until it destabilizes to 02. How would sulfide react to 03 ?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
So what is anyone's thoughts on what created the shake up to get this reaction around the planet started. I know Johnny said he's been watching this since 2009, what was it I wonder that attracted his attention to this theory.

'They' aren't just hiding THIS secret from us. This is one of several interlocking secrets. I call it The House of Hidden Truths. Once I started figuring things out, I was able to see a great way inside that house, walk the corridors, examine the hidden things. I wanted to wake people up with one of the other hidden truths, but 'they' have that one very well guarded. I fought the battles, came armed with information and science, and I was able to muscle my way through the front door of the secret I WANTED to reveal first, but then I was tossed back out, a couple of ripples and then it was like the whole effort was rendered irrelevant.

So, I looked ahead and saw this methane hydrate and hydrogen sulfide event. I looked around that room and...ghost town, sagebrush blowing through, no guards there. I think they even hid this from their own agents of deception they employed to hide the other truths. Compartmentalization, that's how they work. I would have done the same thing myself. But that made it easy for me to simply plant my flag there, snatch this secret out of the House of Hidden Truths and make it mine. By the time they realized what I'd done, it was too late. They came at me, but I fought them off, and they got weaker, and I got stronger. Eventually they just faded away. (Which was a shame, because I liked the battles; they'd find weaknesses in my arguments or science FOR ME that way, and then I simply corrected any errors and at the end of the day, they helped me by arguing with me.)

So, back to the original question. What began it all, what got me on the trail of this mystery in the first place. It was, first, this:

tinypic.com...

That shows US quakes rising in an escalating curve. But then I looked closely at USGS and saw that in 2005 they stopped counting 2.5 or less quakes globally. Odd thing to do. Makes it hard to compare years, apples and oranges. And why do that at all? We aren't using 8-bit computers that can't count high enough for the number of quakes. And then in 2009 they stopped counting quakes globally that were 4.5 or below, which is about 2/3 of ALL quakes. Why do that in the first place, and why raise it? It was because the quake counts were getting alarming, so to make it LOOK more normal, at least globally, they simply stopped counting 2/3 of the quakes that were occurring. Tada, everything is normal, go back to sleep, folks!

That told me the government itself was hiding something, and whatever it was, it was huge, planet-shaking (literally and metaphorically). I don't really want to talk about the other rooms in the House of Hidden Truths at this point. Those things will fit together better if they come out once people wake up to this gas problem. So I'll just leave it at that for now, but I will give you two clues: first, ask yourself, what happened to the rotational speed of Venus, both in the past and also more recently? And secondly, explore the term 'magnetic friction'.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
I have a question . I am not a scientist, so this may sound stupid, but I have to ask.

What if we pumped ozone into the atmosphere. I worked for a scientist that invented the ozone machine . I worked for him back in the 80's. He had invented a way for planes to to put ozone into the atmosphere, and the government seized that work and classified it, and he was no longer allowed to pursue that area of work.

I use ozone to this day in my home to kill molds and bacteria. Would ozone in the home have any effect on these gasses if they were to enter the home , ozone is O3, until it destabilizes to 02. How would sulfide react to 03 ?

Thanks

Yes, ozone helps! It reacts away hydrogen sulfide: O3 + H2S --> H2O + O2 + S.

I have three ozone generators going constantly. I don't wanna be seen as promoting any particular product, and I own no stock in ozone generators (or anything else), but ozone generators are a good idea. That should help eliminate any H2S that infiltrates your home. If your clothes or cardboard boxes or books have absorbed any, it should help there too.

Interesting about the planes generating ozone being classified. That's a big problem, how to create ozone in the upper atmosphere. It's so incredibly reactive that it's basically impossible to transport, so it has to be created where you need it. I suspect that's partly what chemtrails and HAARP are for: to generate electrical arcs in the stratosphere, which would create ozone there. If planes could create it too, all the better!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Didn't that plane's right engine break off in mid air that cause the wreck?

AAC

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Didn't that plane's right engine break off in mid air that cause the wreck?

AAC

Don't remember, to be honest. But that sure woke me up. Could be a detonating gas plume blew that engine right off. That was not far from those 4,000 square miles of melting methane hydrates off the East Coast. But it's not this or that event that means anything anyway; it's the patterns of events. These past six months, lots of planes have been coming down either due to engine failure, or due to 'smoke in the cockpit' or 'smoke in the cabin', along with several instances of plane engines bursting into flame. Two plane-related events happened during the pre-election runup: Ann Romney's plane filled up with smoke, and there was also a Romney fundraiser that was canceled when a plane crashed and burned and killed the pilot. A Romney blimp went down too, I believe.

edit on 16-12-2012 by JonnyMnemonic because: Correcting spelling

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Odd thing you said that. There was a passenger plane flying very low over my small town, They made an emergency landing just outside town. Not a small plane either. There was nothing on the news about it, and emergency landings have always been on the news in past here, so we have no idea why. This was just a few days ago. This is low lying desert area. Last month we had one of those sonic booms here as well. This is a town of 10 thousand people. 50 Miles away from a major city.

Dont know . I hope this is not the case though.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

At first I thought this was a scripted thread to boast the topic by pretending to have the original author arrive first on the scene. Quite coincidental, no?

Anyway, This topic is interesting but you lose credibility with me when you try to convince me about strange plane happenings and come up with three Romney incidents in a row. Man does he have bad methane hydrates luck?

Anyway, so basically what you are saying is that these eruption will continue to burst more rapidly until all breathable air is gone?

And you give it 5 years? Damn, what are you still doing here?

AAC
edit on 16-12-2012 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: Oops

edit on 16-12-2012 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

At first I thought this was a scripted thread to boast the topic by pretending to have the original author arrive first on the scene. Quite coincidental, no?

Anyway, This topic is interesting but you lose credibility with me when you try to convince me about strange plane happenings and come up with three Romney incidents in a row. Man does he have bad methane hydrates luck?

Anyway, so basically what you are saying is that these eruption will continue to burst more rapidly until all breathable air is gone?

And you give it 5 years? Damn, what are you still doing here?

AAC
edit on 16-12-2012 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: Oops

Dude, your 'belief' or 'disbelief' could not be more irrelevant, to me or to the situation. All that matters is what is. Your belief, or lack of it, isn't going to kill me. Accelerants in the atmosphere, one of which is toxic, those can kill me. And as I said long ago, when some agent of deception or other said that these fires were totally normal, just keep watching. (To be sure, I also quoted all the fire chiefs saying that these fires are anything BUT normal too.)

Set your criteria for belief. You need to see X number of towns erased from the map? Fine, pick an X you're comfortable with and kick back and watch the show. (One small town was already wiped off the map.) Want to see another burnicane come through loaded with accelerants and wipe out a BIG eastern seaboard city? Okie doke, kick back and watch the show. You'll see that, unless a cloud of hydrogen sulfide hits you and 30 minutes later you're being shot by cops for chewing on some guy's face, or a driver having a 'seizure' slams into you and kills you, or your neighborhood explodes, or whatnot.

And at the end of the day, if you simply want to commit 'suicide by denial', I have absolutely no problem with that. I think people should be able to commit suicide, and that's as valid a way as any other.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonnyMnemonic

Dude, your 'belief' or 'disbelief' could not be more irrelevant, to me or to the situation. All that matters is what is. Your belief, or lack of it, isn't going to kill me. Accelerants in the atmosphere, one of which is toxic, those can kill me. And as I said long ago, when some agent of deception or other said that these fires were totally normal, just keep watching. (To be sure, I also quoted all the fire chiefs saying that these fires are anything BUT normal too.)

You are all over the place with this theory. That is what is funny. Planes fall out of sky. Man has seizure. Man high on methane plume eats face off. Eastern seaboard erased. Come on, man. Get control of yourself.

Want to see another burnicane come through loaded with accelerants and wipe out a BIG eastern seaboard city?

Show me the first, first.

And at the end of the day, if you simply want to commit 'suicide by denial', I have absolutely no problem with that. I think people should be able to commit suicide, and that's as valid a way as any other.

Is there a doctor here? Is any body a doctor? This guy needs help.

AAC

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
reply to post by happykat39

Thanks for the insight Happy, you've explained the methane hydrate in layman's terms here making it more easily understood. So what is anyone's thoughts on what created the shake up to get this reaction around the planet started. I know Johnny said he's been watching this since 2009, what was it I wonder that attracted his attention to this theory.

I posted an extensive thread HERE to deal with the specific dangers posed by the direct release of methane from the bayous. It covers some of what I am going to post here as well but I am going to try to go into greater detail to more adequately cover the different nature of methane hydrate being discussed in this thread.

First we have to understand how methane hydrate is created in nature and how it is kept stable. Most of the ocean floor, and smaller bodies of water like the gulf, have methane gas constantly bubbling out of fissures in the sea bed. In fact there are many places on land where there are shallow bodies of water, like the Louisiana Bayous, that are also constantly bubbling methane.

So the question now becomes "Why is methane hydrate formed in some places and not others?". And the answer is...

It takes both low temperatures and extreme pressures for the methane to combine with water and form methane hydrate. Shallow bodies of water on land simply don't meet those requirements.

If you were keeping tabs on the B P Deepwater Horizon well failure there was a perfect visual example of methane hydrate being formed. In most of the videos taken underwater by the ROV's around the leaking well there was something many people didn't understand and asked questions about. What I am talking about is the wispy shreds of material that were constantly floating gently down to the gulf bed. They looked like mucus strands or like shredded cloth floating all around the well site and at other places in the gulf sea floor where considerable quantities of methane were leaking.

What was actually happening is that the methane was trying to float to the surface as a gas. But most of it never made it to the surface because the cold and pressure a mile under the gulf was forcing the methane to combine with the water and form methane hydrate. If you remember, even though there were massive amounts of methane leaking out from the well along with the oil, as well as from the gulf floor around the well, there was very little, if any, bubbling at the surface like there is in the Louisiana bayous. That is because nearly all the methane was being converted to methane hydrate, otherwise known as methane ice before it could reach the surface.

Think of the rising and falling action of a lava lamp. But with the methane it is the methane, which is lighter than water, rising and forming methane hydrate, which is slightly heavier than water, which then sinks back down to the sea bed. The analogy isn't perfect since the material in the lava lamp is driven to rise and fall in a continuous cycle driven by the heat of the lamp and the cooling of the material as it rises away from the lamp. But with the methane / methane hydrate the cycle is closed ended and is complete when the methane hydrate falls back down.

Now lets address what it is that keeps the methane hydrate from separating back into methane gas and water. Another nearly, but not quite perfect, analogy to explain it is to look at the CO2 in a can of carbonated soda. The CO2 is forced into solution with the water of the soda by a machine that exposes the water to the CO2 under high pressure. And just like the soda, where CO2 is made to dissolve in the water, both pressure and temperature play a role in forming it and keeping it that way. A very cold can of soda will remain fizzy longer than a warm soda. Also, if you take a can of warm soda and shake it vigorously before opening it as soon as you pop the tab the CO2 will violently erupt out of solution and you get a soda shower.

Now we can begin to see what we are facing with the huge amounts of methane hydrate on the floors of every deep cold body of water. Since the pressure at depth will not change we have to look at the other variable, temperature. And we have been seeing in the news that water temperatures are increasing considerably in some parts of the worlds bodies of water.

Even at stable temperatures and pressures some of the methane hydrate will convert back to gas if sufficiently disturbed by an under water quake. Alternately, a new hot water or lava vent can warm the methane hydrate in the area enough to cause a gas eruption.

But with the warming of the waters we are seeing the temperature variable changing enough to allow massive chain reaction releases of methane even with a relatively minor disturbance.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Heh, I see, AnAbsoluteCreation. You have the feel of one of those lower echelon agents of deception. Tactic #1: insult the messenger when the message is unassailable. You guys rock. You set me up with inane comments, and then I come back with facts. So, here's the methane facts:

jumpingjackflashhypothesis.blogspot.com...

Also, here's some hydrogen sulfide events and possible hydrogen sulfide events:

jumpingjackflashhypothesis.blogspot.com...

The hydrogen sulfide comes from the oceans. For more in-depth information on that, some recommended reading (PDF format) is here:

www.chicagocleanpower.org...

This is all clearly happening. You'd have to have your head in the sand to look at all of the evidence and reject it now. Or, as I said, you'd have to be suicidal. Actually, they're the same thing. This isn't a problem that can be ignored away, and insulting me won't do one thing to solve it, for you or anyone.

And happykat - yes, it is the temperature. For the first time in its history, a nuke plant on the east coast was forced to shut down because the OCEAN was too warm. That's also, not coincidentally, what the anaerobic bacteria that produce hydrogen sulfide love: warm waters, with lots of biomatter (#, trash, etc), and no or low oxygen levels. You've got it right, and those vast methane hydrates which are EVEN NOW giving up the ghost are a terrible threat. That's why all the underground bunkers.

edit on 16-12-2012 by JonnyMnemonic because: Fixin' stuff

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I am disputing your timetable.

When the last time this happened is over 200 million years ago and you narrow D Day down to 5 years, it's suspect.

You don't understand the natural procession of these events. You haven't seen them or been privy to the chain of events. If what we are seeing is a sign to what is to come whose to say that time is now stretched over 250,000 years?

I think you are love-drunk with your concepts, that's all.

But go ahead, scare people if that's what really gets you off. Because, come on, what could any of them do about it anyway?

AAC

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I am disputing your timetable.

When the last time this happened is over 200 million years ago and you narrow D Day down to 5 years, it's suspect.

You don't understand the natural procession of these events. You haven't seen them or been privy to the chain of events. If what we are seeing is a sign to what is to come whose to say that time is now stretched over 250,000 years?

I think you are love-drunk with your concepts, that's all.

But go ahead, scare people if that's what really gets you off. Because, come on, what could any of them do about it anyway?

AAC

I said the 5 years could be pessimistic, or it could be optimistic. I also said it's impossible to know the timetable. So stop putting words in my mouth. I said my best guess is 5 years, based on the escalation I've seen since 2010, and based on this being fueled by bacterial growth rates (at least the hydrogen sulfide problem), which are lightning fast. We'll see what we'll see. The sudden escalation in 'flashes of light' in the sky and 'mysterious explosion sounds' shaking peoples' homes isn't exactly reassuring.

And you think I'm trying to scare people? LMAO. No, just presenting the facts. If I was trying to scare people, I could do a much, much, much more impressive job of it. You really underestimate me if you think this is me trying to scare people. I could start whipping out some really horrifying stuff, I assure you, which is what I would do if I WERE trying to scare people. I keep my tone calm so as NOT to scare people. Unfortunately, the truth is, in this case, pretty scary. That's not my doing, just the way it is. If you're rather reject the truth because it's scary, go ahead. That won't save you, no, but maybe you'll die more peacefully or something.

And what am I doing here if there's so little time left? Um, what else would I be doing? You think I can pull out a billion dollars and have a huge underground bunker built in the Himalayas, like the rich folks are doing? Hah, no. The only way the common man survives is to work together. Well, we can't do that if everyone is asleep. So I am seeing if it's possible to wake people up.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I really don't think the earth will turn into hell within five years. All that needs to be known to explain this is greenhouse gas emissions, and frakking. There are runaway events associated with climate change that happen, but most are not in he blink of an eye, from the perception of a human being. The fastest the majority happen seem to be in terms of decades. Tipping points do occur, but I think you're connecting some dots that have otger explanations.

I always liked this video. The first six minutes tell what's going on. I think we still have a decade or so before civilization becomes truly challenged by nature. I also think we've passed the tipping point, if we just sit around and do nothing much at all. Interesting how you tie "chemtrails" in this one.

edit on 16-12-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I really don't think the earth will turn into hell within five years. All that needs to be known to explain this is greenhouse gas emissions, and frakking. There are runaway events associated with climate change that happen, but most are not in he blink of an eye, from the perception of a human being. The fastest the majority happen seem to be in terms of decades. Tipping points do occur, but I think you're connecting some dots that have otger explanations.

Ya never know. Dead zones have been growing for years though. And as scientists have already pointed out, flammable methane is spewing into the atmosphere 24 hours per day now. And explosions out of nowhere are rocking peoples' homes. And utility poles are bursting into flame. And people are bursting into flame. And vehicles are bursting into flame while unattended in parking lots and garages and auto shops and in car parks and, well, everywhere.

But if you have another explanation, let's see how it answers these questions:

* Why did 500+ people sicken during the Las Vegas Marathon?
* Why did 22 Houston students at an outdoor stadium suddenly drop unconscious, with a 'strange smell' mentioned?
* Why did 13,000 endangered Saiga antelope drop dead in Kazakhstan?
* Why are vehicles bursting into flame without any driver in them, while not running?
* Why are people seeing flashes of light in the sky and having their homes shaken by unexplained explosions?
* Why are fire chiefs seeing immense increases in vacant houses going up in flames in cities everywhere?
* Why have birds dropped dead out of the sky in locations all over?
* Why did children in Louisiana get 'flash-burned' while going on an indoor field trip to another school?
* Why are rich folks building bunkers in the Himalayas?
* Why did Russia start cranking out underground bunkers sufficient to house 20 million Moscow residents?
* Why did a normal church-going guy turn into a cannibal after walking over a causeway in coastal Florida?
* Why did students playing basketball outside in New York suddenly get stricken with Tourette's-like symptoms?
* Why are younger people in Australia coming down with Parkinson's-like symptoms?

If my hypothesis is correct, which it is, that answers every single one of those questions, and many more. Without it, you are left with YOUR theory to explain these events. And what is that theory, by the way?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

@Rezlooper:

It took you five postings to start this Thread, then the first member not identical to you could dare to insert a posting. According to my experiences here, threads which start with more than one posting from the same person have a lack of credibility. Less words would have gained more serious attention.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonnyMnemonic

Ya never know. Dead zones have been growing for years though. And as scientists have already pointed out, flammable methane is spewing into the atmosphere 24 hours per day now. And explosions out of nowhere are rocking peoples' homes. And utility poles are bursting into flame. And people are bursting into flame. And vehicles are bursting into flame while unattended in parking lots and garages and auto shops and in car parks and, well, everywhere.

Dead zones have been growing for decades. The methane can't and won't ignite. At least, not on a global scale. It's simply preposterous. Explosions can happen for a wide variety of reasons. Gas leaks, meth labs, etc..Spontaneous combustion, though rare, is well known. Cars bursting into flames...seriously? This one needs an explanation?

But if you have another explanation, let's see how it answers these questions:

* Why did 500+ people sicken during the Las Vegas Marathon?

Marathoners are already pushing the limits of the human body to the max. If a variable changes slightly, they can "bonk" or worse. We don't know what that variable was. how may were running? At what point in the race did they become ill? It's common for a percentage of racers to become ill and not finish. What symptoms did they have?

* Why did 22 Houston students at an outdoor stadium suddenly drop unconscious, with a 'strange smell' mentioned?

Maybe a chemical lab released something and didn't want to tell. Maybe all the fracking around their released some gas. Maybe because it can be hot as hell in Houston, and really humid as well. Who knows?

* Why did 13,000 endangered Saiga antelope drop dead in Kazakhstan?

I don't know, but these kinds of events are common. They're spooky, but not unheard of throughout history.

* Why are vehicles bursting into flame without any driver in them, while not running?

You realize how many vehicles there are in the world? A few bizarre cases of cars going up in flames is not outside of the realm of a "chance" occurrence. We simply don't know.

* Why are people seeing flashes of light in the sky and having their homes shaken by unexplained explosions?

It's called, lightning, and thunder.

* Why are fire chiefs seeing immense increases in vacant houses going up in flames in cities everywhere?

That's interesting. Why would it be limited to "vacant" houses by your theory? Makes no damned sense. I would think a few reasons could cause this. It certainly is a cheap demolition. Maybe pissed off people who got run out of their houses by the banks thought it best to not let the parasites profit from their unjust loss.

* Why have birds dropped dead out of the sky in locations all over?

Check out the many threads here on ATS. There's many theories. Also, it would be a logical fallacy to think they must all happen from one cause.

* Why did children in Louisiana get 'flash-burned' while going on an indoor field trip to another school?

Ozone, mang. We partially depleted it in the 70's and 80's, and it returned a bit. Now that China and India is industrializing (without our standards of regulation), we'll see holes in the ozone layer, which are already documented over the last several years.

* Why are rich folks building bunkers in the Himalayas?

They're getting a jump start! Or are "paranoid". You realize how many "schizophrenics" are out there
Or how many rich people? They aren't immune to flipping out and/or being uber cautious.

* Why did Russia start cranking out underground bunkers sufficient to house 20 million Moscow residents?

I'm guessing this has more to do with the potential repercussions of the economy. They started this in 2009, if I'm recalling correctly. They were likely worried about a WW3 situation unfolding. It's still in the cards.

* Why did a normal church-going guy turn into a cannibal after walking over a causeway in coastal Florida?

Definitely not a hydrogen sulfate plume that magically just hit him and made him go bonkers. There are over 7 billion people on this earth at the moment. More than any time in history. We do have cases of people going primal for thousands of years. It could have been anything. Maybe he drank the fracking water. . .

* Why did students playing basketball outside in New York suddenly get stricken with Tourette's-like symptoms?

Turrett's is interesting. It's thought to be caused (and cured) by mineral imbalances. Maybe their local water supply had a bad batch for the week. Under stressed conditions, this manifest. IDK.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join