It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence THEY Program The Killers (Or Remote-Control Them).

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
On Monday I am flying to America to find out if there are any connections between the mass shooters. Things I will be looking for are common people in their lives, shared experiences, membership in organizations and if they knew each other at all.

Sounds like a trip down a huge rabbit hole to me.

If you want a REAL hunt, why not go after the octopus...

BUT be warned, this is VERY dangerous territory for any investigator.

Those who start exposing these secret connections mysteriously die many times. People such as Danny Casolaro who uncovered the "Octopus" for example:

"Danny Casolaro called it " The Octopus". A vast, interlocking network of criminal conspiracy that reaches into every branch and agency of the U.S. government, many other national governments, and every sector of our societies."

The key is in learning to discern between truth and lies. Until you do that, you are wasting your time.

"We will know that we have succeeded when everything the public believes is false."
- William J. Casey

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
My money is on SSRIs drugs that take away the pain of the mind and if you miss a dose or the drug is deficient in control...

Drugs are probably the one thing that links all of these incidents together.

There are just WAY too many obvious signs that point towards one or all of the below:

* MK-ULTRA

* CIA Voodoo drug (Buradenga)

* SSRIs

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

If you title the thread with the word evidence, shouldn't you know if they're being programmed or remote controlled? Not understanding the "or" in your title...
edit on 15-12-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

Ok i just read your post and beings you want as much proof or info relating to the mater for book marking purposes i'll throw this in here, i have used this video from youtube many times to try and wake people up when it comes to this stuff anyway it's Donald Rumsfeld when he was with the Bush administration admiting they are working on microwave tech aka direct energy weapons that would cause stuff like this remotely....

Here's the clip....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by LFN69

Take yourself onto another level Sir, clear your head then reread this thread. You come across as smarter than the average bear so, im confident, you will, after re examining the evidence, see where im coming from with a greater clarity.

By which you mean, "If you're smart you'll agree with me." You have a high opinion of yourself, sir. Be quiet, chill out, and read what other people have to say instead of instantly declaring the participants brain dead.

Your posts do more to support your own mental deficiency than anyone else's.

Well.................................................
I, sort of feel like ive been savaged by a dead sheep.
My opinion, however bluntly I have put it, has a broad support on this thread.
Ive already stated my belief that programming to kill is a scientific and social fact, however, there is no proof of it ever being used.
Because this forum is for "geeks" like us to chew the cud over conspiracies, alien invasions, Nibru and the end of the world doesnt neccessarily mean that it is right to discuss whether the boy that took the lives of so many children was programmed by dark forces to carry it out for reasons we could speculate.
I dont think anybody here would wish to discuss the possibilities of creating colonies on the sun because that would be impossible yet, people actually feel compelled to theorise on something that is so utterly ridiculous even though there is already a whole wealth of circumstantial evidence supporting the real reasons for this massacre.
If you want to discuss the possibility of programming people to kill, why not open one with the most compelling case for it there has ever been, namely the assasination of Bobby Kennedy?
At the very least, he is long dead, emotions are not raw and there is some 44 odd years to look back upon and, maybe, just maybe, find some strands that could be pulled together to get some answers.
Is that not the best way to discuss such an interesting concept instead of speculating on the slaughter of little children?
If you dont "get that" then, yes, you probably are brain dead if not utterly souless.
Sorry but if the cap fits wear it, as they say over here.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

How can a teacher afford to live in a subdivision that seems to more Uppercrust.(for lack of a better word)
Also the Temple shooter from Wiscosin was a sargent is the army attached to the 384th Psy-ops unit headquarters in Aurora Colorado. Could he have been one of the roomates to the theater shooter?
The theater shooter thesis was on mind control.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
What I found interesting was Obama's 3 & 1/2 minute speech about the shooting.

He appears to be wiping away tears but at no time do you ever see anything resembling water around his eyes. He doesn't seem sad; he seems angry as if he knows something we don't- like maybe he knows these shooting incidents are the result of gov't mind control but he is powerless to stop them. Also- I couldn't help noticing the way he stumbled over the word "scripture".

Sal

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Peter Lanza was paying his ex annual alimony payments that started at $240,000 and would have reached $298,800 in 2015.

Sal

Originally posted by hanyak69
reply to post by lpowell0627

How can a teacher afford to live in a subdivision that seems to more Uppercrust.(for lack of a better word)
Also the Temple shooter from Wiscosin was a sargent is the army attached to the 384th Psy-ops unit headquarters in Aurora Colorado. Could he have been one of the roomates to the theater shooter?
The theater shooter thesis was on mind control.

link   

Originally posted by SallieSunshine

He appears to be wiping away tears but at no time do you ever see anything resembling water around his eyes. He doesn't seem sad; he seems angry as if he knows something we don't- like maybe he knows these shooting incidents are the result of gov't mind control but he is powerless to stop them. Also- I couldn't help noticing the way he stumbled over the word "scripture".

Sal

Perhaps he has been studying under one of the great "masters" of deception:

Clinton leaving Ron Brown funeral

link   

Sal

Jesus, really? He's not sad enough about a mass killing of young children?
What if he was?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LFN69

And people want to take me to task for my belief that some people truly are as thick as sh*t?

Which particular species are we talking? Rhinocerous, Horse, Elephant, Camel? Something large that eats a lot of roughage is my guess.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

Originally posted by LFN69

And people want to take me to task for my belief that some people truly are as thick as sh*t?

Which particular species are we talking? Rhinocerous, Horse, Elephant, Camel? Something large that eats a lot of roughage is my guess.

Isnt that obvious? Its the species that delivers bullsh*t by the truck load.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The speech, plus body language just seemed fake to me- like the performance of an untalented actor.

Sal

Sal

What if he was?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The last two shooters were either killed or programmed to kill themselves. TPTB did not like how Holmes appeared in court. They learned a lesson from that so now they just have the killers trained to take their own life once the job is complete. This makes it so that when the killer comes out of their stupor, or the suggestion that they were given, they won't start talking and bring attention to anything strange. When we hear of a second gunman, I often think it's someone running along beside the killer to make sure the killer is shot dead. The second gunman story always fades away.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Ever considered the very slight possibility that he has never had to go infront of 250,000 million of his citizens to give his thoughts and reactions to something he has never had to deal with in his entire life?
He is flesh and blood, like you and me, he is having to deal with a tragedy and the subsequent sh*t storm eminating from it. Emotion doesnt always bring tears but it will moisten the eyes.......
I think i need a lie down.

The speech, plus body language just seemed fake to me- like the performance of an untalented actor.

Sal

Sal

What if he was?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
As someone who does not like Obama, here is what I think:

I think the tears were genuine. I think he was upset. God knows why though, when he orders drone strikes that kill innocent children all of the time. I digress.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Back on topic....

I'm not sure about the CT shooting, but at least in Clackamas and Aurora there were initially reports of multiple shooters or masked men. Perhaps these were the "handlers" that sent the shooters out to do their thing?

IF these were all programmed attacks, I'd be particularly curious about the details of the Clackamas shooting... seems like they needed to bury that one quickly with an even more gruesome story.

It would be really interesting to keep tabs on things similar to the LIBOR investigation, see what's coming up, and possibly even anticipate another dramatic event and cover up... to come up with a model that actually predicts events would certainly give any of these conspiracy theories much more credibility. (Alas I don't have the slightest idea where to start for something like this... any ideas?)

BTW, to the poster calling us braindead, I don't think anyone is here numb to the devastation that happened, nor do I think anyone believes with 100% certainty that these were programmed attacks. The intention here was simply to gather the evidence so we can decide for ourselves. It may end up being truth or complete BS, but either way, be glad there is SOME outlet on the planet that is exploring the alternative viewpoints of everything. While I understand the dangers of getting lost into the delusion that EVERYTHING is a conspiracy, you gotta realize that without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. One day this "braindead" bunch may in fact save the world.
edit on 15-12-2012 by solarjetman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It is truly terrible to say the least,
I don't think it can be discounted as a possibility either, just yet.
Look at what bad parenting over years and what it imprints onto a child and then reflects in their adult years can do.
This just seems more economical and quicker, or they've found a way to make the process quicker.
We already know hypnotists can make people do what ever they want, a sane person would keep it fun. A twisted little character though who is versed in those things could do terrible things, perhaps even because of their own childhood.

Were all these shooters on psychiatric drugs? Perhaps being on medication enables a better connection.
Just a personal theory ....

If it is correct then there a whole hell of a lot of people who could be 'switched on', so to speak.
and in what way are those who do this, benefited by this? or is it just another experiment, you well know how those people don't see boundaries and nothing is sacred in their quest for truth. Saw an old mind control doc ages ago of the mid 1900's where they would scare the crap out of an orphan baby over and over until it eventually died.
I couldn't watch it all it just made me very angry.

Something else just occurred to me, I'll go look for another thread and be back.

Nope, wasn't what I was looking for.
edit on 15-12-2012 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I've got to wonder about the massive amount of electromagnetic smog we're enveloped in now from every cell tower, satellite, etc. There's times I think I can hear a radio playing music but there's no radio on in the house; what if 'they' can access our brains without our knowledge, or some of the EM smog we're swimming in has a negative effect on some people?

Anyone else ever built a simple toy crystal radio and realized how easy it is to receive radio signals?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join