It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence THEY Program The Killers (Or Remote-Control Them).

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LFN69

Excellent points.Society in general does not tolerate failure,not fitting in etc.
Look at the suicide rates of kids in South Korea and Japan. This is not a US problem alone.
Your points are valid,yet society now is a global capitalist system.

Are you advocating that we give up capitalism? Or the petro dollar hegemony of the world?
Because thats what it will take to fix the ills of the global society.

Sadly the life of a few miners in Africa is worth less than the gold/diamonds they extract.

So now,looking back,the bankers and M.I.C. employee/neighbors don`t seem like such nice people to have a
block party with.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Just one question ...
Who do you think "they" work for??

I have an idea.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by theghoster

Originally posted by LFN69
Mind blowing, absolutely mind blowing.
Just how brainless are people on here?
What in Gods name are people on about in actually thinking that kids are being "programmed" to walk into schools and commit mass murder?!?!
Do you really want to perpetuate the long held belief that the United States of America is mentally ill?
The idea of programming killers is hardly new, look up the assassination of Bobby Kennedy and there is plenty of discussion as to whether his assassin was programmed to kill.
Ive no doubt programming people to kill is quite possible and, IMHO, is a reality. I actually doubt if the USA was the first to have experimented with this form of mind control either so, to that end, i wont argue that its not a scientific fact/possibility.
Please take your heads out of your a*ses and wake up to the harsh reality. Your society doesnt do failure, different, poor, geek and anybody that doesnt fit in. Virtually all your school massacres were carried out by disenfranchised teenagers who had been marginalised from their communities, chided, mocked, disliked and cast aside. You actually created some very angry, resentful humans that lacked social skills because there was no social inclusion, an outlet to express themselves and nowhere to turn for help.
Yes, these kids were programmed to kill, by the bloody society that didnt care enough, spot the signs and couldnt be arsed to reach out to them, possibly because mental health issues costs money. Ticking timebombs that were ignored.
If you are stupid enough to start creating conspiracy theories to try and find reason for these kinds of horrors thats your issue, you keep doing that and nothing will ever get done to try and prevent what will, almost certainly happen again.
Tragic

Wow, wow, wow...down man, down. Just because were speculating about other (and, I'll admit probably less likely causes) doesn't mean were "brainless". I'm perfectly aware of how people who are social misfits get treated and neglected by society. I'm fully aware of the social conditions that allow it---why? Because I was one of those geeky people who felt chided and cast away by society---and there are many our there (on probably on ATS)--but we don't all start shooting at the drop of the hat. So, we figure maybe something else is giving these kids just the right extra "nudge" to get them into violent actions---maybe not. What am I saying here? No need for the insults---intelligent and thoughtful people can speculate about conspiracy without being brainless about the issues is all I'm saying.

-Ghoster
edit on 15-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

Sorry, they cant.
Everybody speculates but it appears that in some quarters of society some people have to speculate on the most outlandish, ridiculous and mind numbing possibilities that they are fully aware are ridiculous.
This isnt theorising about the chances of finding the Loch Ness Monster or whether the Elite are really covering up Alien interference on this Planet this is speculating on whether kids are being programmed to go on shooting sprees or not.
In one fell swoop you can go from a cognant and intelligent human being to a Jack Ass.
Is today REALLY the time to theorise about why these children were murdered so brutally?
Take yourself onto another level Sir, clear your head then reread this thread. You come across as smarter than the average bear so, im confident, you will, after re examining the evidence, see where im coming from with a greater clarity.
No insults intended.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LFN69
Mind blowing, absolutely mind blowing.
Just how brainless are people on here?
What in Gods name are people on about in actually thinking that kids are being "programmed" to walk into schools and commit mass murder?!?!
Do you really want to perpetuate the long held belief that the United States of America is mentally ill?
The idea of programming killers is hardly new, look up the assassination of Bobby Kennedy and there is plenty of discussion as to whether his assassin was programmed to kill.
Ive no doubt programming people to kill is quite possible and, IMHO, is a reality. I actually doubt if the USA was the first to have experimented with this form of mind control either so, to that end, i wont argue that its not a scientific fact/possibility.
Please take your heads out of your a*ses and wake up to the harsh reality. Your society doesnt do failure, different, poor, geek and anybody that doesnt fit in. Virtually all your school massacres were carried out by disenfranchised teenagers who had been marginalised from their communities, chided, mocked, disliked and cast aside. You actually created some very angry, resentful humans that lacked social skills because there was no social inclusion, an outlet to express themselves and nowhere to turn for help.
Yes, these kids were programmed to kill, by the bloody society that didnt care enough, spot the signs and couldnt be arsed to reach out to them, possibly because mental health issues costs money. Ticking timebombs that were ignored.
If you are stupid enough to start creating conspiracy theories to try and find reason for these kinds of horrors thats your issue, you keep doing that and nothing will ever get done to try and prevent what will, almost certainly happen again.
Tragic

But more to your point...I think you are on to something. Maybe society has just put the individual into too much a pressure cooker situation psychologically. We blast kids with media at an early age telling them that the heroes of our society are always popular, brilliant, witty, athletic, funny, skilled, talented, has money, gets the hot girl, etc. Parents and peers enforce this by encouraging (or scolding) their kids for not going to the top schools and getting the top grades or joining the top sports teams or becoming a doctor, lawyer or w/e is the cool profession on T.V. Video games, media, television, movies, nearly everything is telling kids "Hey this what you should be? Why arn't you like this completely fictional character?"

But the real world isn't anything like this. Nobody is a hero in the sense that media displays the hero. The average everyday hero doesn't even get noticed (or wants to be noticed) for things he/she does. Thus we have already dysfunctional and deranged kids who are surrounded by a fantasy---dissociate and then play out their fantasy in reality---which often isn't pretty.

The more I look at these cases, the more I think its just a symptom of societies larger modern problems.

-The Ghoster

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
No insult taken. Perhaps you have a point.

Edit: But in my (and perhaps others) defense---I will say this is a conspiratorial website, so its sort of natural to have these types of speculation---even at this risk of looking like a "Jack Ass", as you put it. Really anyone who is even affiliated with a conspiracy websites puts themselves at risk of looking "brainless" and like a "Jack Ass". I just want to make it clear that I do understand that this is a tragedy and that the welfare of the people involved is far more important than anything going on this website. That reality isn't lost on me (or anyone else, as far as I can tell).

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LFN69

Did I read your post correctly-you can accept that people can be programmed to commit terrible acts
such as the assassination of RFK,but the people who do the mind controlling would never use this possible ability
to harm innocent kids?

That is how I am reading this.Did I miss something?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSnake
reply to post by LFN69

Did I read your post correctly-you can accept that people can be programmed to commit terrible acts
such as the assassination of RFK,but the people who do the mind controlling would never use this possible ability
to harm innocent kids?

That is how I am reading this.Did I miss something?

I think LFN69 was indicating that conspiracy theories and speculation concerning "programmed assassins" isn't a new phenomena and that such speculation has a history of being fraught and inconclusive. But perhaps I'm misinterpreting his post??

-The Ghoster

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LFN69

Take yourself onto another level Sir, clear your head then reread this thread. You come across as smarter than the average bear so, im confident, you will, after re examining the evidence, see where im coming from with a greater clarity.

By which you mean, "If you're smart you'll agree with me." You have a high opinion of yourself, sir. Be quiet, chill out, and read what other people have to say instead of instantly declaring the participants brain dead.

Your posts do more to support your own mental deficiency than anyone else's.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I dont think its people programming the killers, but some sort of spirits or forms of energy.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The OP asked quite politely for the thread to be used for building up information yet it's become full of people calling contributors idiots and the like. Either they are idiots themselves for not understanding that very simple request and filling the thread with garbage, or they are attempting shill tactics.
This is, or at least could have been, an interesting and important thread. Could people please just stick to the facts and stop derailing. It may be best for those trying to contribute to just ignore the morons. Kind of makes you wonder why they are even on a site like this.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm very concerned about our adolescents and young men in this country. They are being raised by video games, videos, and a genre of music that has disturbing patterns of thought and tone.

Are some of these things "programmed" to instill or auto-suggest certain thoughts into kids with particular traits that make them susceptible to them. I think we should look into the possibility.

We all remember this one: en.wikipedia.org...
www.sciencedaily.com...

Remember. Only a percentage of children that watched this were affected. Did "they" study these children to determine what particular trait they had that made them susceptible? Have "they" taken things a step farther and put triggers into gaming programs, video clips, and/or music patterns that specifically target these children?

It's a legitimate question to ask, imo.

Are THEY turning this tragedy into a debate on gun control to keep us from examining what is really in the games, videos, TV programming, and certain music genres. Get our attention off the real issue and put it into a heated debate on gun control. Think about it!

edit on 15-12-2012 by queenofswords because: To add last paragraph.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

I agree with you that there may be a form of social programming-but we all miss something here.
Now please do not think me a monster or uncaring....
but we are a violent species.We have killed more of our own over the ages than anyone would like to know.
Sometimes for food,sometimes for sex,sometimes for shiny bits of metal or green pieces of paper.

We are still doing it now.
I think that what may have happened is that the genetic traits we have had to use just a few decades back are causing some people to snap in a gentler world.If we killed our dinner with spears and arrows to eat,after a few hundred thousand years that trait gets hardwired into you-or you starve.
This is not in any way an excuse for this type of violence that was committed.
But we do not have to be modified or manipulated too much to turn us into cold blooded killers.
The kinder gentler world did not exist when most of our grandparents were born.

This is a huge shift in human behavior in a very short time.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
www.ronpaulforums.com...

Lanza was VP & Tax Director at GE (and partner at Ernst & Young) and rumored to have been scheduled to testify about LIBOR - just like James Holmes' father.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
www.ronpaulforums.com...

Lanza was VP & Tax Director at GE (and partner at Ernst & Young) and rumored to have been scheduled to testify about LIBOR - just like James Holmes' father.

This needs to be confirmed to be true or not. If this is true, if this true---this would throw out a big red flag for me---it would literally be game-changing for this event.

Edit: However, I'm not seeing anything in the link given (the link in the forum your link links to, that is) that indicates that Lanza's father was going to testify in the LIBOR case. Is there any other source for this rumor that you can find?

-Ghoster

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by theghoster

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
www.ronpaulforums.com...

This needs to be confirmed to be true or not. If this is true, if this true---this would throw out a big red flag for me---it would literally be game-changing for this event.

-Ghoster
Just passing along what info comes my way.
Considering MSM sources are untrustworthy, I don't see why this isn't plausible at the very least.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Originally posted by Minori
Just one question ...
Who do you think "they" work for??

Once you realize that we are being literally inundated with LIES, this stuff is actually very easy to figure out.

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature.

The Synagogue of Satan

Bottom line we are dealing with generational satanic families who control this world going back 1,000's of yrs...

Note the illuminati in Jesus' day:

"He exposed the synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer), whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of Satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day.

Illuminati Roots From the book: Pawns Of The Game

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by theghoster

There was a Peter Lanza at GE,Tax Director and VP
was there from March99 to Aug 2011
before that was at Ernst and Young but no idea if its the same guy.

Confirmed-It was him
www.businessinsider.com...
www.linkedin.com...

No data on the Libor testimony

edit on 15-12-2012 by BlackSnake because: more intel

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
All you people saying this is "crazy" obliviously have never heard of MK-ULTRA. Seriously the ignorance on this website is outstanding!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I don't know if this had been mentioned but, I found this show about programming someone. The show Brainwashed in the Curiosity series adresses the question of programming someone to kill. The link gives a breakdown of the episode. They managed to prove that a person could be progressed to commit a crime upon receiving a triger and not recall doing it.
Here is the link

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
My money is on SSRIs drugs that take away the pain of the mind and if you miss a dose or the drug is deficient in control,the user gets nuked with emotions and says "Screw this."they pick up the best way to execute what they feel and go bang.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join