It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence THEY Program The Killers (Or Remote-Control Them).

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'd like to open this thread as a gathering place for evidence under the idea that "They" have been either programming people to kill, or have the technology to remote-control people (especially those of weak/suggestible mind -- who may be easily swayed by seemingly Godlike or otherworldly thoughts beamed into their minds).

Let's start with Exhibit 0, the most recent killing of 20 children at a school and his mother:
This link shows that his next door neighbor was "a bank CEO"
x

He described the area as a subdivision of well-tended, 15-year-old homes on lots of an acre or more, where many people work at companies like General Electric, Pepsi and IBM. Some are doctors, and his next-door neighbor is a bank CEO, said Kapur, a project manager at an information technology firm.Continued...

GUESS WHO PLUGGED THAT KID INTO THE MINDCONTROL GRID!!!

-----------------------------------

Now, Here is this information on "the Joker" from the Batman Massacre:

1. Programmed:
A. Dark Knight gunman: ‘Evil therapist programmed me to commit mass slaughter at Aurora cinema’
1.A.1.Who is Killers Phychologyst (Who is she REALLY)?
B. Batma n killer claims he has amnesia and doesn't remember opening fire in crowded movie theater.
C. This article actually contradicts the "programmed" theory by indicating he was a studious disciple of the Norwegian killer and studied the Norwegian's manifesto. * Note: The Norwegian claims to be part of an organization called the knights Templar, often linked by modern conspiracy theorists to the "Illuminati".
THE KILLER ON VIDEO, TALKS ABOUT "TEMPORAL ILLUSIONS"

-------------------------------

2. Killers Tend to "Self Destruct" or Seek Suicide (Are They Programmed to Destroy Evidence or Chances of Info Releases Exposing Programmers?):
2.a Batman Killer Attempts Suicide.
2.b. See Exhibit 0 at top ^ article declares suspect killed himself (coincidentally)
2.c. See Evidence point " II." at top ^ "Batman killer claims he has amnesia and doesn't remember opening fire in crowded movie theater."
2.d. COMMENT: Remember the Kennedy assassination killer,.. was himself killed before being able to expose his programmers. Last words: "I am a patsy! I am a Patsy!" Lee Harvey Oswald. That's the old school method. kill the killer, new school method: Have the killers kill themselves.

----------------------------------

3. TECHNOLOGY TO CONTROL/INFLUENCE MINDS (From a Distance):
3.1 www.cracked.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">6 Crackpot Conspiracy Theories (That Actually Happened).

Assassins Mark Chapman and Sirhan Sirhan both claimed to hear voices in their heads telling them to murder their targets.

Why It's Not So Crazy

"...Freedom of Information Act petition requesting all declassified government documents pertaining to covert attempts at microwave auditory effect, telepathy and hypnosis. ... Page after page of verified government documents confirmed that taxpayer dollars had funded research on everything from a telepathic ray gun to ... one of the released tests even broadcast a person's voice telepathically by 'using close-range microwaves ... to project the spoken numbers 1 to 10 across a lab to volunteers.' ...Inside their heads."

3.2 MIND CONTROL: S-Quad Tech Used To "Beam" Sound Into Your Head From a Billboard
Video Users Comments:
--wingnut4427 7 months ago "This technology has been around since 1988. It was 1st used on coca cola machines & triggered with motion detectors to sound like a soda can popping open to coerce people into buying a drink from the machines. It worked to great effect during the summer months. Coke sold 30% more drinks from their machines with this tech than machines without it. So yes.. Mind control.".
--crackerwv 7 months ago "Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors Patent 6506148 Issued on January 14, 2003. Just one example of MANY like it. 4717343 is another."
--choosewisely1 6 months ago "Congrats! You Got IT! I have researched this for years. There were people Screaming and Yelling that they were being used to "test" this tecnology on. Gang Stalking, is the term they use. Well now it has come to Madison Ave, so to speak, and they are using in on the general public.
Also, look at "Voice to Skull" technology and Electromagnetic Energy Weapons."

==========================

Please add any and all new evidence to this thread. Also,.. please refrain from leaving comments that do not contribute to the evidence pool. I want this thread to be serious, to get down to the issue, NOT for voicing opinions or your passing thoughts while reading this. Lets keep ATS a place of quality info. Thank you.
To keep it up: Star and Flag!!! STAR AND FLAG!!. Thank You.
edit on 15-12-2012 by NJoyZ because: formatting

edit on 16-12-2012 by Skyfloating because: title typo corrected

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
(did not read full thread, sorry. my post didn't provide anything to the thread, this can be deleted)
edit on 15-12-2012 by CraigSnedeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
As opposed to being weak minded and easily influenced people.

Got it, lots of work there. How hard it must be to live in your world.

Glad I know people are just sick.. a load of stress off my mind.

Rest in peace little ones.

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
According to this YouTube interview with Chip Tatum, buradenga has been used for years by the CIA to cover up assassinations:

This video presents one of the most provocative interviews ever conducted by Ted Gunderson, a retired FBI Senior Special Agent. It is with Gene "Chip" Tatum, a former CIA black ops assassin...

"Truth serum (Voodoo drug, buradenga) used extensively for years by the CIA to cover up assassinations."

"We use that to drug a target, we can put them under our complete power... they'll do whatever we ask them to do and when the drug wears off they won't remember anything that went on. Used quite extensively..."

BTW both of these men have since been "eliminated". Chip's tortured body has been reported to have washed up on a beach in Panama in early 2007.

Black Ops Operative Chip Tatum Interviewed by Ted Gunderson

edit on 15-12-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura did a Conspiracy theory on them projecting voices into your head...

www.youtube.com...

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

They are upping the stakes now by going after innocent kids. 5 and 6 year old kids. Just sickening.

And Remember how Holms the movie cinema shooter was all disoriented and confused in court

THIS IS A BRIGHT EDUCATED GUY, looked like he was drugged and not aware where he is.

United States is under attack, attack from CIA and their employers.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
According to this YouTube interview with Chip Tatum, buradenga has been used for years by the CIA to cover up assassinations:

This video presents one of the most provocative interviews ever conducted by Ted Gunderson, a retired FBI Senior Special Agent. It is with Gene "Chip" Tatum, a former CIA black ops assassin...

"Truth serum (Voodoo drug, buradenga) used extensively for years by the CIA to cover up assassinations."

"We use that to drug a target, we can put them under our complete power... they'll do whatever we ask them to do and when the drug wears off they won't remember anything that went on. Used quite extensively..."

BTW both of these men have since been "eliminated". Chip's tortured body has been reported to have washed up on a beach in Panama in early 2007.

Black Ops Operative Chip Tatum Interviewed by Ted Gunderson

edit on 15-12-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

I'd never heard of Chip Tatum until this post, the video by the way is great but after a little googling after reading the comments on that video there is a possibility he is still alive and under federal custody.
Not sure what to believe.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I wholeheartedly believe that governments all over the world are using multiple forms of mind control for countless reasons. Killing is just one.

If people choose not to believe this, that's fine. It's hard to believe that this can exist and that there are people out there who deranged enough to develop this technology/psychology/pharmacology combo of death. I believe it all went into full throttle after Project Paperclip when the Nazi scientists were brought to the US.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
If you can change Thread titles I'd change Evidecence to Evidence.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Here's an interesting article:
www.rawstory.com...

A group of military veterans are suing to get the CIA to come clean about allegedly implanting remote control devices in their brains.

It’s well known that the CIA began testing substances like '___' on soldiers beginning in the 1950s but less is known about allegations that the agency implanted electrodes in subjects.

A 2009 lawsuit (.pdf) claimed that the CIA intended to design and test septal electrodes that would enable them to control human behavior. The lawsuit said that because the government never disclosed the risks, the subjects were not able to give informed consent.

Raw Story (s.tt...)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Talk about programming people.

You realize that one of your pieces of evidence is that his neighbor is a bank CEO. This makes perfect sense because all banks are evil, the CEO's are the evil elite, and damn it....he is a bank CEO after all! Hang him!

You, like others, have been programmed that all banks are evil, all wealthy are evil, and therefore they are the problem. The real problem is people like you that make grand sweeping gestures and believe what the media and government currently want you to believe.....that the wealthy and successful are the cause of your and everyone's unhappiness. Oh, and if guns were banned there would be no more murders. Because of course it worked so well when drugs were outlawed so let's mimic those results.

Oh, and now of course they--as soon as they secure their super-elite undercover job-- are all given remote controls to cause murder and mayhem. Because the economical disaster isn't working fast enough. There is not enough tin foil in the world for crap like this...

+26 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

As opposed to being weak minded and easily influenced people. Got it, lots of work there. How hard it must be to live in your world. Glad I know people are just sick.. a load of stress off my mind.

Mmmm...no. I have been a therapist for close to 15 years. I have spent a chunk of that time working at a state hospital where people that have gone crazy and killed people go (mostly family members, some coworkers, no random strangers.) How many of those made non-stop national news? None that I have worked with. I think that I have a good deal more insight on this issue than the average person, and I think the OP is right on. Do people go crazy and kill other people without being MK'd? Absolutely. However there are earmarks of a person that has done so under MK and the earmarks are all here (and in Aurora, and in Wisconsin, and in Columbine, etc) in the situation as the OP was laying out.

edit on 15-12-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

How many of your patients who committed these types of violent acts were bullied?
How many of these same people had parents who taught them to have "thicker skin" and to stop being sensitive?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
comes to mimd the mid 70's and 80's when there was a spur of mass shootings by the postal workers,in a hard beat much of the explanation was the stress....but dont we all get a fear share of stress,one way or another?>

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

i hope you continue to evaluate the evidence in this thread. we are doomed if experience and evidence cannot outweigh fear and prejudice.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by winofiend

As opposed to being weak minded and easily influenced people. Got it, lots of work there. How hard it must be to live in your world. Glad I know people are just sick.. a load of stress off my mind.

Mmmm...no. I have been a therapist for close to 15 years. I have spent a chunk of that time working at a state hospital where people that have gone crazy and killed people go (mostly family members, some coworkers, no random strangers.) How many of those made non-stop national news? None that I have worked with. I think that I have a good deal more insight on this issue than the average person, and I think the OP is right on. Do people go crazy and kill other people without being MK'd? Absolutely. However there are earmarks of a person that has done so under MK and the earmarks are all here (and in Aurora, and in Wisconsin, and in Columbine, etc) in the situation as the OP was laying out.

Coming from a "therapist at a state hospital for 15 years", thats a pretty bold statement. Care to elaborate on any patients you might have seen that were "programmed" in this way that were "fizzles"? You must have evidence after all having been exposed to so many of them. Or even one?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
What struck me as odd about this encounter is that the perps father and brother were tax attorneys for GE. That is no arbitrary position--maybe they knew something they weren't supposed to know about the way GE was handling its taxes and this was GE's way of telling them to keep quiet? It also reminds of James Holmes' father being a point man on investigating the banks (however, to be fair I'm not sure if this was ever confirmed.

On a personal note, while I was in school I happen to be a semi-study partner with kid whose father worked at a GE plant here down south. He kind of struck me as an odd character--he seemed to obsessed with fantasy RPG, was worried about his academic finances and would often have these kind of odd circular/tangential conversations. One day we were talking about a class project and he made this odd reference (or joke?) to killing his parents---a comment that came out no where. I pressed him on it and when I did he went into this weird non-nonsensical and circular conversation with me that I didn't understand. It was like his brain and speech pattern had been momentarily scrambled--it was just odd. I kept pressing him and finally he just said ---"This is just how a think."

Extremely weird and disturbing experience for me and I wonder what is it these massive companies like GE are really capable of doing with their employees and their kids?? I have my own speculations, but who knows.

-Ghoster
edit on 15-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Sorry didn't mean to double-post

-Ghoster

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I like the best evidence is "living next door to a banker".

The best evidence of course is after all, just speculation. There is more evidence that these people that "go off" and murder everyone they can before turning the gun on themselves have a long laundry list of emotional and physical abuse somewhere in their past.

That they are in fact programmed to "explode", but not by some secret CIA. Rather, by the abuse they have had to endure over a protracted period by someone close to them or close to their family, their job, friends, etc. You see who they target, right? Obviously they seek to get even with the source of their pain and "punish" the world "back" as they have been punished for their "misdeeds".

Real or imagined, these "enemies" aren't selected out of rational thinking, for their mind does not operate with what you and I call rational thought processes. Theirs operates on emotion. All they know how to do, all they have been trained (programmed) to do is to hide their feelings on the one extreme and on the other, to over react.

This kind of everyday programming takes a life time to build, like building a wall... one brick at a time.

When the "structure" is complete this person is a "ticking time bomb" waiting to go off. Most of us have known one. When in a "bad mood" these are to be avoided and we all turn a blind eye for threat of "reprisal".

Some "bully" types vent their frustrations and this allows them to continue without going too far as it were. The really dangerous ones are the the quiet ones whose "training" has taught them to stuff their feelings deep inside, until one day...

So stop bullying others you cretins... yes you.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJoyZ

Now, Here is this information on "the Joker" from the Batman Massacre:

1. Programmed:
A. Dark Knight gunman: ‘Evil therapist programmed me to commit mass slaughter at Aurora cinema’
1.A.1.Who is Killers Phychologyst (Who is she REALLY)?
B. Batma n killer claims he has amnesia and doesn't remember opening fire in crowded movie theater.

1- I just had an interesting thought. Does anyone know if the above has been printed in the American media? Particularly the first story? Strange claims like that made by a cell mate is certainly "news worthy" and I'm sure many journalists would agree. Now, if this is being reported in the UK but not the USA, that would seem rather fishy to me.

2--

Originally posted by NJoyZ
To keep it up: Star and Flag!!! STAR AND FLAG!!. Thank You.
edit on 15-12-2012 by NJoyZ because: formatting

It is flags which determine how much a thread is seen, not stars. Stars only help your own personal scores, and are supposed to be given for well-written posts. A lot of people tend to use them more as an "i agree with this" than as a reward for good writing / post composition. However, asking for stars is really bad form. Not only that, but some people will hold back a star they otherwise might have given you, because you're asking for it. IMO a reminder to flag important content is not that bad, though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join