It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IWant2Believe323

creeperish ... i like that, i'll have to use that one

yes, it was.
left me with more questions than the two i posed.

kids that age don't talk like he said they did, they just don't.
3 and 4yr olds, sure ... 6 & 7, not the ones i know.

see, i can't.
i cannot understand why he even took them inside.
if it's cold, bring blankets and cocoa and sit with them.
his story says the parents came to him ... msm says all of the surviving children were reunited at the fire house.

oh, all i do know is that his story didn't sit right with me at all.

i understand what you're saying, i hail from a small town but that was a long time ago and i know things have changed, even in small towns.

my contention is ... if he was so close in proximity to the school (kids in driveway), why not await the PDs arrival (what, 15 minutes?) and speak with a deputy on scene ?
why get parent phone#'s from the bus company? and call them himself ... what is that about ?

haven't seen a story about the bus driver yet.
nope, don't know a name either.

from how things work here, yeah, that'd be entirely strange.
even if they are scheduled for a field trip, they usually return to the depot to "clean" the bus, first.
now, don't get me wrong, by 9:30, that's plenty of time to do the above and return to the school (i would think) but, in such a case, there would have to be a 'purpose' for his presence.

and yes, that's possible, however, i'm trying to not assume as much as possible.

here's another question ... remember the dude/dad who was dressed in cammo and gonna meet his daughter for 'crafts' ?
aside from the 'sulfur' bs, i'm trying to figure out why neither the children or the dad or the neighbor saw one another

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

what does what you claimed have to do with me reading the thread ?

People are I've seen them doing it while reading the threads...

yes, i quoted it from a link in 00nunya00's post, pg150

Cheers,

Forensic experts revealed the software had been smashed so extensively that attempts to retrieve potentially crucial evidence such as emails had failed.

I couldn't find the above reported before that article. Should email James Orr and see if he can explain why he wrote what he wrote or get him to give the name of the forensic experts who said it.

my concern lies in the supposed inability to identify a "keen computer gamer's" tracks online.

Do we know what ISP he was using? what kind of logs did they keep? was he jacking wifi?

reply to post by Honor93

Many places
edit on 20-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

ytmnd.com...
used in 2007-04-03

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

There are websites dedicated to real life gore, also people posted stuff like that all the time back in the day at 4chan. When people didn't like threads, they would flood it with gore and CP.

There is some real sick # out there, like the video of the kids killing the homeless guy with a hammer and screwdriver, a boatload of beheadings with knives. I don't advise seeking it out, I wish I never saw it all.
edit on Thu, 20 Dec 2012 02:12:12 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
So there will never be security camera footage eh?

Even China had security cameras and released their massacre footage.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by IWant2Believe323

creeperish ... i like that, i'll have to use that one

yes, it was.
left me with more questions than the two i posed.

kids that age don't talk like he said they did, they just don't.
3 and 4yr olds, sure ... 6 & 7, not the ones i know.

see, i can't.
i cannot understand why he even took them inside.
if it's cold, bring blankets and cocoa and sit with them.
his story says the parents came to him ... msm says all of the surviving children were reunited at the fire house.

oh, all i do know is that his story didn't sit right with me at all.

i understand what you're saying, i hail from a small town but that was a long time ago and i know things have changed, even in small towns.

my contention is ... if he was so close in proximity to the school (kids in driveway), why not await the PDs arrival (what, 15 minutes?) and speak with a deputy on scene ?
why get parent phone#'s from the bus company? and call them himself ... what is that about ?

haven't seen a story about the bus driver yet.
nope, don't know a name either.

from how things work here, yeah, that'd be entirely strange.
even if they are scheduled for a field trip, they usually return to the depot to "clean" the bus, first.
now, don't get me wrong, by 9:30, that's plenty of time to do the above and return to the school (i would think) but, in such a case, there would have to be a 'purpose' for his presence.

and yes, that's possible, however, i'm trying to not assume as much as possible.

here's another question ... remember the dude/dad who was dressed in cammo and gonna meet his daughter for 'crafts' ?
aside from the 'sulfur' bs, i'm trying to figure out why neither the children or the dad or the neighbor saw one another

This may have been said before, so i apologize if either it has, or what i have to say is so wrong, that i'm apparently not aware of how ridiculous it is. But the 6 surviving children came from Soto's room, and the killer was killed at Soto's room. Rosin (The retired psychologist) claims that the children claimed they actually SAW the killer as a very angry person. So doesn't that suggest:
1) the killer killed the 6 running children including the teacher that tried to block one of them
2) the killer killed Soto either before or after 1)
3) the children could see the killer but nor the other way around?
4) the killer gets killed
5) the police completely misses the 6 hiding children
6) they all run off together to the bus, KNOWING the killer is dead?

There's something really wrong with this. Rosin will also act as testimony for ALL SIX children, effectively, thus eliminating any chance of inconsistencies, which is just too ~convenient~, if that's the right word.

Can someone please look at my Timeline of Events on page 143 and give me some comments? Darn it, i couldn't sleep for days. The whole thing is just too weird

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

i never disputed that some ppl are, but they aren't me and i still don't understand why you directed that statement at me.

if you wish to contact Orr, go right ahead.
it could be an error or not ... however, it didn't go un-noticed.

i haven't seen that info and don't know enough about it to say anyway, that's why i asked.

what does jacking wifi have to do with it ?
(i don't know how to do that btw)

please no video, i cannot view them.
as the answer "many places" stands, it makes no sense to me.
got another link ?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

If I were going to be doing something sketchy or illegal online, I would jack someone else's wifi to do it, so it couldn't be tied to my IP. Even in this day and age, there are people out there that leave their routers wide open or use WEP, wich takes like 2 minutes to crack open. Last time I went to moncton, my wardrive setup found and documented 8 open and 17 WEP routers, and that was only about 30 minutes in the actual city.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

yes, i've seen some of the gore out there but i don't go looking for it and i don't remember seeing that particular photo in news stories.

it's kinda creeperish
that a 'crime scene' photo like that would be distributed/available, yet, we can't seem to get any good ones from this scene ... even overhead.
(at least i haven't seen them and i've looked)

eeewwwe, i haven't seen any of that and don't want to, the natural visual is enough thankyou

well, if that was all part of 4chan, i'm glad i'm not familiar but it still leaves the lingering question ... why nothing reasonable from this scene ? (and i don't mean bodies either)

side note: not so surprisingly, ppl in LA are complaining about the poor quality video being presented regarding the sinkhole as well.

we paid for the technology, why the constant misrepresentation to the public ?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

What video? and you asked where they got the picture, my answer "many places", then I thought I should give an example so gave a link which contains "Asset information for asset ID #1631686 " and a date it was used (2007-04-03)

Anyone know when that columbine image was released?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

that kinda makes sense but i guess the 'from home' part has me baffled cause most of those i know (includin this puter) are wired.

i don't use a laptop and know nothing about wifi.
even the new cell phones confound me

so, if that pic was readily available, any idea why none of real relevance seem to be for this ?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

oooops, not from you ... was looking at 2ndFuture's post ... sorry for the error.

yes, thanks for the detail but i'm not really sure what i'm reading.
so, does that mean it's a 'public domain' photo ??
at least that's what i'm getting from the link.

ETA --> what is with the "origin" listing as 'great men' ??? for real

edit on 20-12-2012 by Honor93 because: ETA

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

It's old. If you look at the bottom of the page it says it was used 2007-04-03

In regards to the photos being released

www.columbine-angels.com...

April 20, 1999

March 4, 2002 - Over 60 top secret, crime-scene photos from the Columbine massacre, showing the killer's bodies, the Angels and even their bombs, have leaked out outraging some of the families. The Jefferson County Sheriff's Office began investigating how the photos were released to various people and agencies without their knowledge. Also today, U.S. District Judge Lewis Babcock dismissed a case brought on by Linda Sanders, wife of Dave, against the makers and distributors of violent movies and video games for propelling the killers of Columbine into their deadly rampage

m.rockymountainnews.com...
www.freerepublic.com...

ETA --> what is with the "origin" listing as 'great men' ??? for real

No idea

Had a look....If you click through to rest in peace you can see

Foreground origin - Great Men
Sound origin - My dog when i punched it in the face

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

ahah, i wondered about that ... "how the photos were released to various people and agencies without their knowledge"

good, i'm glad the case was dismissed.
i find the whole concept ridiculous.
as if we didn't have serial/mass murders before video

thanks for sharing.
ya know, we had better photo coverage from Colorado and they weren't 'top secret' or classified at all. it's hard to accept that this situation is so limited.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012
My daughter's teacher is asking for a donation from each kid in her class, to send a gift to one of the deceased girl's family. The idea is to send them a Build-a-Bear... I'm kinda face-palming. I think it would cause more suffering than comfort as teddy-bears are for children and their little girl is gone, and our kids are strangers to them. Am I wrong?
I feel like telling the teacher that it's a bad idea, that an envelope full of cash would be the best gift at this time, but I think it's already too late as the class is looking forward to seeing the bear...

Kudos for the thought of a collective gift I guess.

UPDATED: How You Can Help: Memorial Donations For Sandy Hook Victims

guilford.patch.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I Blame The School for these deaths !

This is something that no one is talking about. The school had no metal detectors. They LIE and tell you it is one of the most secure schools around when someone obviously dropped the ball.

This kid had 3 weapons, one an AR-15 which is Not a small easily concealed assault rifle. In fact it's pretty darn big.

They let the kid through a checkpoint because they knew him. Security checkpoint fail. The school is directly responsible as is the person in charge of that checkpoint. If I were the person who let the kid through.. [ Whom no one is talking about - do we even know that persons name?] - I'd off myself !

Until the point where the school allowed the kid access to the children, he was only a potential killer. Just like a thief who wants to break into a house and cant because they have good security the thief cannot breech. No crime committed if the thief cannot gain access to steal.

If I were the parents of these children I'd sue this school for everything they have. This is NOT a gun in the hands of a potential killer issue, it's a school security issue that allowed this to happen. Nothing anyone says can get around that Fact.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The Ft. Hood shooter, who has still not been tried yet, shot 42 people using a single handgun.....

at the most populous military base in the United States. No uproar over that shooting spree. The shooter shouted 'Allah Ahkbar' before he started shooting, yet no hint of calling it terrorism. They are still deciding whether or not they can force him to shave his beard... what a joke our country is.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

again I ask, How much of OBAMA's Legislation will be forged with EMOTION?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

The person responsible for this is the person that pulled the trigger. He's dead, so people are looking to place blame elsewhere. In such a litigous society, its sue this person, sue that person, sue everyone you can get your hands on.

The way that you are proposing this went down is speculation, and you are placing blame after going with that speculation as fact. Was he let in or did he shoot his way in? Did he threaten his way in? We dont know yet, and we might not ever know exactly. But placing blame based on your assumptions of the facts is wrong.

As far as metal detectors go, they would be nice and all, but not having them is not a crime. If you want schools to have them, pound pavement and rally people, march to your state legislature and have them set as a requirement.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by racer451

again I ask, How much of OBAMA's Legislation will be forged with EMOTION?
Every bit.
Take notice to how many gun/shooting shows were popular through the past year. Each one shows guys coming into a shop, asking for things that the average shooter can't afford, often an auto weapon, sometimes artillery! They build it for them, then delivery is done at a range, where, more often than not, they blow something up. I think those shows have been used to paint a picture(inaccurate) of gun owners and enthusiasts that will help to pass anti-gun legislation.
Any assault weapons ban that is passed will be feel-good legislation that will not affect actual crime rates.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

yep, its easy to appease public by putting idealism on trial and not the psychotic behavior.

2 demographics of denial here in the USA ...Old Age and Mental Psychosis

Nothing is being done about "RAGE"

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join