It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IWant2Believe323
reply to post by Honor93
Thank you, we are thankful the kids are OK but they are traumatized. Their teacher was Victoria Soto and they absolutely adored her. We're all searching for answers and I hope we come close soon.

I wish some of those who say this whole thing was a work of fiction could see your posts.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Honor93

I didn't find the supposed threads in the archives, all we have is a screenshot, and we all know how much 4chan likes them shoops eh?
surprisingly, after reviewing the first 10pgs of this thread looking for the post that mentioned it, it seems to be non-existent.

i thought i had seen it before the post with the photo link provided earlier, but that was around pg5. anyway, after 10pgs, i don't see it either

and no, i don't know much about 4chan except to stay away from it, that's why i asked.
what screenshot are you talking about ?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IWant2Believe323
reply to post by MisterMaster

I can definitely see your point but Terrorism is all about striking terror in the hearts of the enemy and there is nothing that hurts more than targeting the children. It's just a theory but you're right, if it is terrorism, why hasn't anyone claimed responsibility for it. The only thing I can think of is they may not be finished yet. Maybe I'm watching too much Homeland...

Another interesting tid bit that set this seed in my mind; My BF is a competitive shooter and he attended a seminar in CT the DAY of the shooting and the instructor spoke about how schools and our children may be the next target for terrorists. And this was said HOURS BEFORE the shooting took place. Maybe he said that because there was intel about a pending attack on our schools? The coincidence is just eerie to say the least...

Second, let's not forget the Beslan school hostage crisis in Russia in 2004 that ended in the killing of of appx 186 children. Apparently, the attack was linked to Al Qaeda.here

The thing about 'terrorism' though that people seem to forget is that often it is used for Political change, by groups that attempt to steer the public psyche for whatever agenda is being pushed. This does NOT have to be from a source necessarily 'outside' the targeted area, though the main power center may actually be directed from higher up, but expressed as 'state-sponsored' terrorism to affect policies within that very state by those loyal to the outside interest. But sure yes, sadly I'm not sure they're done yet.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte
I truly hope this is the case of just one sick demented person...but like most of the details that have been pointed out in this thread...they just don't add up.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

hahahaha, even as a tech-challenged person, i know this is a lie ...

www.telegraph.co.uk... tml
Forensic experts revealed the software had been smashed so extensively that attempts to retrieve potentially crucial evidence such as emails had failed.
since the beginning of computers, software is not hardware and cannot be smashed by any stretch of the imagination.

do they really think the majority of folks are that stupid ??
after reading on, i'd guess so

Lanza is known to have enjoyed using guns and is understood to have been encouraged to visit shooting ranges.
yet, they also claim he was not a member at any range (which you have to be to use it), have no video surveillance of him at a range, have no confirmation of his mother taking him to the range and absolutely no firearms registered to him but yeah, he's a range rat
... believe ........

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
Me too...It really makes my blood boil but then I think to myself; "They're lucky that they're so far removed from this tragedy." I wish this wasn't in my back yard. I wish those beautiful children could spend one more day with their loved ones. It's just horrific.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93
Wait how do we know this? I've only been to the range once w/ my BF and I was signed into a notebook that looked like the old marble notebooks I used to use in Elementary school. And the guys that ran the range...I'd be surprised if they had dial-up.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93
Sorry I was replying to your comment on the evidence linking to his appearance at a range.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

mmmmm

Forensic experts revealed the hardware had been smashed so extensively that attempts to retrieve potentially crucial evidence such as emails had failed.

www.theage.com.au...

For all the lies the msm supposedly push you people sure do put a lot of precedence on what they say.
edit on 20-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by IWant2Believe323

you're quite welcome ... but, now that you mentioned it ...

i'm relatively sure there is more to the story about the 6 kids who escaped from Ms Soto's classroom and were discovered? in a neighbor's driveway.
any chance you could confirm or deny what's been published ?

not saying the story is false but still wondering why the gent didn't ever call police and why a bus driver was still on property at 9:30.
can you shed any light on the subject ?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IWant2Believe323

Sorry I was replying to your comment on the evidence linking to his appearance at a range
yes, i got that.
however, i'd have to ask 'what evidence' ?

as you, yourself stated, you had to sign-in when you were a 'guest' ... why wouldn't Adam ?

as a range rat, i'm pretty familiar with the environment, rules, memberships and such ... however, admittedly, my state is not CT, so, things may be different there but not by much.

and try to remember, in a lobby ... you ONLY see what they WANT you to see.
the lower tech they appear, the higher tech they employ.
many businesses work that way.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

how do you figure that ?
i've already stated how i'm enjoying watching/documenting them twist and squirm ... how does that validate your point ?

and my question would be ... was it an 'cough' honest 'cough' clerical/typographical error or was it done on purpose ??
media manipuations and all.

and, i noticed your link isn't an American one ... do you think it makes a difference ?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

any chance you could shed some light on this comment from your link ...

Officials said they were also aware that Lanza had been a keen computer gamer, and enjoyed some of the particularly violent varieties of war games
since i'm not a gamer, i don't know but i am wondering about this "keen computer gamer" comment.

if Adam was a war game player, aren't most of those multi-player, internet connected, platforms or would they be talking about a single player game that is manually loaded per play ?

it's the footprint that has me boggled.
the kids are gamers, the grands are getting to be and i probably should learn more about it ... however, most of what they play are multi-player with ppl all over the world ... wouldn't Adam be too ?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

how do you figure that ?

You have been reading the threads right?

Forensic experts revealed the software had been smashed so extensively that attempts to retrieve potentially crucial evidence such as emails had failed.

Do you know where that "quote" (notice they haven't quoted it in any of the reports that word it the exact same way *which is strange* just they stated) came from?

I couldn't care less if he played games or watched films.

Leave the games alone

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

wow, that was weird ... thanks ?
curious question about the posting.

since the poster mentions 9am specifically ... i wonder why no call was made to the PD until 9:30 ?
that's an awful lot of time between a 'planned' assault and the actual event.

and before anyone else adds the obvious sarcasm, i will ... when does a plan ever go according to plan ?

while that may be a valid question (for me, the only answer is never) ... but, i don't think you'll get too many "trained" folks to agree with my answer.

alot of ppl are highly regimented in their lives ... IF Adam did suffer Asperger's syndrome, it is possible that routine was very much a part of his life.
Aspie's like routine, order, repetition ... it provides a comfort that life in general doesn't.

IF the posting is even his, it wouldn't be likely that he would be late ... does that make sense ?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Maybe

blogs.telegraph.co.uk... ies-behind-this-sick-fetish/

Wouldn't be surprised either way

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93
I totally forgot about that part. I just spent the last hour trying to find more info but came up with nothing. I'm seeing the in-laws on Saturday and I'll let you guys know if I find out anything revealing.

Yeah the six kids were really odd...and kind of creeperish. I think he's a little senile IMHO. He had no idea what had just happened, so of course he can't wrap his head around it. His first hand knowledge came from a little kid. Would you believe a story like that?

I can understand why he did what he did. It's a very close knit town and they watch out for each other, as small towns do. Crime isn't rampant so calling the cops isn't the first thought that crosses ones mind. His main concern was returning the kids to their parents not having them hauled down to a precinct, which is what would have happened if they called the cops. He probably knew the parents and figured he could just call them.

Do you know if the bus driver has talked? I tried to search but came up with nothing. Do you know his name? I mean it's not completely odd if he had to hang around the school for something after he dropped the kids off is it? Maybe he had to bus some kids for a field trip later.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

what does what you claimed have to do with me reading the thread ?
i don't follow your thinking there.
if you think i'm putting any stock in the msm variations, you'd be mistaken.

yes, i quoted it from a link in 00nunya00's post, pg150
www.abovetopsecret.com...
which is also not an American source, however, it does contain the first color photo of Adam that i've seen

i don't care 'what' he did either.
my concern lies in the supposed inability to identify a "keen computer gamer's" tracks online.

who's picking on 'games' ?? i'm simply trying to understand.
if you're a player, why not answer ? it's a straight-forward question.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

ya know, it just dawned on me ... that pic

i don't search out such morbid photos, so maybe they are readily available, but that's my question.

where would the (4chan) poster have acquired that particular photo ??
(it's not like the msm printed it, did they?)

i'm remembering the big fluff over the killer whale trainer's death and photos being published/posted ... would the poster have captured a pic like that from the internet ?

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join