It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I was wondering something.

I know that it has been said the mother was a "doomsday prepper". A lot of preppers have a specific scenario for which they prep. I'm curious if the mother was prepping for something specific, and if so what impact (if any) did it have on Adam.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
Now that we know he was on strong psych meds we can take seriously the claim that he was drawn into this set up and pushed over the edge with the information that he was going to be committed. Nobody wants to be institutionalized and locked away. Adam was defending himself. At that point he was using the gun for what it is designed to be used for... defense. He was literally fighting his mother for his freedom from a psych ward. Oddly enough. He did not want to commit suicide at that point in the scenario. Nobody responds to attack with suicide. People respond with a fight for survival. In his feeble mind his survival hinged on stopping his mother from having him committed. Remember this kid has Jewish DNA and high reasoning skill. He lacks compassion and social skill. So he goes and kills his mother and then lashes out at the school children who he thought were receiving his mother's love and attention. Only when cornered, and forced into realization, did he turn the gun on himself. I imagine if Police had taken longer to arrive, and Adam was running low on ammo, that Adam would probably have wandered off into the woods and shot himself upon realization of his actions. He was most likely in a furious trance while shooting and that mental condition was certainly enhanced by the pyche meds. It is all very interestingly timed given the lead up during the previous weeks with ultra-Leftist Bob Costas yammering on about guns during entertainment sport broadcasts. Even wacko John McEnroe was begging to be disarmed. Only Charles Barkley was presenting a realistic picture of responsible gun ownership. Costas was constantly trying to force the idea that athletes needed to disarm. Since when did sports broadcasts become a soapbox for anti-gunners? I'm telling you this Leftist Media we have now is ready to disarm Americans and spark a race riot revolution. The Media is responsible for the whole breakdown of society with the hypersexual hyperviolent images. I've always wondered why the Leftist types pushed violent rap music and now I know why. It certainly is not due to technical proficiency in music composition. The violent anti-White Media is really showing itself for what it is lately.

How exactly do we Know he was on 'strong meds'? Hearsay? And how exactly do we KNOW he was going to be committed? Hearsay? And for What? Having Asberger's isn't a crime, supposedly people like Al Gore and Woody Allen have this type 'syndrome'. If Adam had no PROVEN history of long running violent or severely aggressive behavior what grounds would some ADULT be allowed to be committed by their parents anyway? I think the people running cover for this Operation (whether genuine or synthethic) are really really reaching trying to find some 'motive' that fits. I would personally at this point say the motive that fits BEST Imo, still is another 'STATE' terrorist act such as has happened in country after country after country that has been used to disarm the population. And you know what. I think these people are on a roll and I wouldn't be surprised if they strike again, maybe even something larger and more tragic this time (if one can even imagine it) I expect something again probably right around Christmas or Eve, maybe get a bill rammed through when some members of CONgress are out of the District of Corruption for the holidays.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So many questions.

www.thedailybell.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Lol...... Today I went to visit mom, and you know what? She had book marked that press conference with the father that was all happy and joking around, took a few deep breaths, then was all somber/sad. I am pretty sure it was posted here. Mom is not a tinfoil hat wearer like me, but even she was like "What do you think is up with that guy? Looked like an actor that was getting into character."

We know one of the kids that did die, but we think there is a whole lot "off" about this whole thing.
edit on Wed, 19 Dec 2012 20:28:00 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

If the press couldn't get an interview with the parents would they stoop to using actors. They can stoop to sprouting bs to keep the views high.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Deadscreameyes

Yeah, my cousin's boss and friend, his son was killed. I met them, that family came up with my cousin's family last summer. I took them all on all the various trails I have mapped out on the ATVs. I know they were real people. Lots of family in CT and NY, I used to hang out at first and last, beebees and togabees. Down the hatch a few times, but not my regular spot.
edit on Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:18:02 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Do you feel comfortable naming the child now that the names are released?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Lol...... Today I went to visit mom, and you know what? She had book marked that press conference with the father that was all happy and joking around, took a few deep breaths, then was all somber/sad. I am pretty sure it was posted here. Mom is not a tinfoil hat wearer like me, but even she was like "What do you think is up with that guy? Looked like an actor that was getting into character."

We know one of the kids that did die, but we think there is a whole lot "off" about this whole thing.

I got the idea that the relationship between the mom and son must have been very close and the relationship with the dad perhaps not so close. I'm still not at all convinced Adam killed her. Here is one of the latest articles now it's being said the hard drive can't be 'fixed'. I thought perhaps it already was 'fixed'. Also the blurry 'zombie apocolypse' picture of Adam looks entirely photoshopped to me.

Police have been unable to recover data from gunman Adam Lanza's computer after the 20-year-old deliberately sabotaged the machine's hard-drive, investigators have said.

Surprise, surprise.

www.telegraph.co.uk... tml

corrected link:

Note added: I see the Telegraph (or ATS?) won't allow this link. It's worth a read, just cut and paste google) to see the 'guilty until proven innocent mindset of The Telegraph (maybe they get news feed direct from MI5 who knows) " Connecticut school shooting: police fail to recover data from Adam Lanza's computer"

edit on 19-12-2012 by Tecumte because: link added

edit on 19-12-2012 by Tecumte because: corrected link

edit on 19-12-2012 by Tecumte because: note added

edit on 19-12-2012 by Tecumte because: text added

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Getting on a parent about the loss of a child is a bit of a touchy subject for me because I have been in their shoes, having lost a child myself. Outwardly I cope with it rather well, but that is because I have internalized much of the pain and suffering that I have felt for several years now.

People can say all they want about there being things that just dont add up about all of this or that something seems fishy, but delving into the questioning of the reality of the situation based on the reaction of a newly childless parent is VERY bad taste. If I was in that man's position and someone were to come within arm's reach of me and make statements questioning my credibility in a time like that, I would not hesitate one bit in taking a swing and putting them down. Those are emotions you just dont play with in life.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Hmmmm, that is an interesting thought. I never thought of that, I don't have a very high view of the media, so I can totally seeing them pull something like that.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

He hasn't been on facebook since the night it happened, so I haven't gotten a yes or no yet.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Note added: I see the Telegraph (or ATS?) won't allow this link. It's worth a read, just cut and paste google) to see the 'guilty until proven innocent mindset of The Telegraph (maybe they get news feed direct from MI5 who knows)

Fixed link

(Use the "Link" button in the future, it formats it for you)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Oh.
I thought that only applied to releasing the name prior to the press. It's in the public domain now so
I don't know why he would care if TKDRL wrote a name on here.

I can't for the life of me figure out why that would be an issue.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Originally posted by Tecumte

Note added: I see the Telegraph (or ATS?) won't allow this link. It's worth a read, just cut and paste google) to see the 'guilty until proven innocent mindset of The Telegraph (maybe they get news feed direct from MI5 who knows)

Fixed link

(Use the "Link" button in the future, it formats it for you)

nice, thanks, computers not my forte

I can't believe (yet) Adam killed his mother, or (yet) maybe even anyone, doesn't ring true

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
My daughter's teacher is asking for a donation from each kid in her class, to send a gift to one of the deceased girl's family. The idea is to send them a Build-a-Bear... I'm kinda face-palming. I think it would cause more suffering than comfort as teddy-bears are for children and their little girl is gone, and our kids are strangers to them. Am I wrong?
I feel like telling the teacher that it's a bad idea, that an envelope full of cash would be the best gift at this time, but I think it's already too late as the class is looking forward to seeing the bear...

Kudos for the thought of a collective gift I guess.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Police have been unable to recover data from gunman Adam Lanza's computer
Wouldn't his Internet Service Provider have captured most of his communications, posts, emails, etc.? I heard that everything you do on the net is recorded somewhere, so this to me is just more coverup.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ok, maybe thinking to much but waht IF:

1-Adam had been corresponding with someone(s)--a 'handler?-- using the net and his computer (surely he had one)

2-Those correspondances are (were) very incriminating not maybe to Adam but to the 'other party'.

3- The other party visits the home, kills Adam's mom in her bedroom asleep

4- The other party forces Adam to drive them to the school.

5- He allows Adam to go to the door yelling 'Let me in, let me in " in fear, and follows Adam ino the school. shooter is packing the weapons someone let's Adam in , a teacher, principal, etc, (or there are others outside to assist).

6- The real killer(s) enter,The preplanned (terrorist) shootings go down, any witnessses terminated as well, Adam is sacrificed to be a patsy, any help escapes through the broken windows etc

Just a crude sketch.

Additions? Subtractions? Thoughts? Feel free.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

Bear is a horrible idea....... A gift boquette or something I could see.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Looking for Adam Lanza's middle name.
Anyone?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMaster

I can definitely see your point but Terrorism is all about striking terror in the hearts of the enemy and there is nothing that hurts more than targeting the children. It's just a theory but you're right, if it is terrorism, why hasn't anyone claimed responsibility for it. The only thing I can think of is they may not be finished yet. Maybe I'm watching too much Homeland...

Another interesting tid bit that set this seed in my mind; My BF is a competitive shooter and he attended a seminar in CT the DAY of the shooting and the instructor spoke about how schools and our children may be the next target for terrorists. And this was said HOURS BEFORE the shooting took place. Maybe he said that because there was intel about a pending attack on our schools? The coincidence is just eerie to say the least...

Second, let's not forget the Beslan school hostage crisis in Russia in 2004 that ended in the killing of of appx 186 children. Apparently, the attack was linked to Al Qaeda.here

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93
Thank you, we are thankful the kids are OK but they are traumatized. Their teacher was Victoria Soto and they absolutely adored her. We're all searching for answers and I hope we come close soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join